It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How long do you think it will be

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2003 @ 10:31 PM
link   
sooner than you all think

posted on May, 18 2003 @ 07:51 AM
link   
whats so special about 4 months?

posted on May, 18 2003 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Denton you little cockmonger, you've been following my every move. Get a life mamas boy!

posted on May, 18 2003 @ 09:08 AM
link   
gah!! cockmonger? following? every move?

err... yeah..... anyway, why 4months? whats gonna happen? personally, i think ure BSing.

posted on May, 18 2003 @ 09:11 AM
link   
who the flying fcuk cares what you think ?

posted on May, 18 2003 @ 09:18 AM
link   
intriguing.... strange how you like to insult someone who just wants answers.

posted on May, 18 2003 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Chill yall dont be getting hostile up in here. But were all just merly 24 hours from a total dictatorship. Anything could enact FEMA intogoin off. Shoot 911 could have or huricane hugo could have. Cant really judge. Unless FEMA takes over i dont forsee it for a long long time

posted on May, 18 2003 @ 09:21 AM
link   
It's already here!!!
Won't take longer, is already there it justs needs sometime and the people to see it, people are normally too busy with their shallow lifes of work, home, buy, and weekends, while they have been doing this for centuries...
It's never late to do something, but is already too late to say that it is not there...

Btw liberator and Denton, please stop your personal issues and disscuss with respect!! BOTH!!! this is a thread of adult people, personal issues u can resolve them in a chat room!!

posted on May, 18 2003 @ 09:31 AM
link   
hi cold danger.... i think youve failed to see something in my posts. im simply asking for answers and liberator answers with an insult.

liberator, what makes you say 4months?

posted on May, 18 2003 @ 12:21 PM
link   
it haasn't began, but it's in motion. you could say ahh the shadows are coming into the sun. it'll be soon, that's all i can say.

feel the thunder in the sky
it is almost the time
no more evil paradise......

posted on May, 18 2003 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Uh, FEMA is already being used, were looking into mouth of the beast, all FEMA has to do is close it.

posted on May, 18 2003 @ 10:30 PM
link   
You guys missed the point of my post in this thread. They don't need FEMA, they don't need jack booted thugs, they don't need tanks. All they need to do is to get rid of currency (or cash) which is what the Federal Reserve Banks and the IRS has been pushing for years. Once all economic transactions are electronic, the powers to be will have the leverage to quell almost all opposition. (You would not beleive how easy it is for the government to sieze your bank accounts.) This alone will give the government Trolls the power to do whatever they want.

posted on May, 18 2003 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I remember 20/20 did an expose about FEMA and it's billion dollar network of underground bunkers a few years back. I also remember that, as they drive up to the gate, they had guns pointed at them and were told they had to leave and shut off their camera or be shot. I'll see if I can find when this was broadcast, since I don't want people to think I'm making this up.

You have to ask yourself...FEMA is given billions of dollars a year, and yet what have they done? They didn't help in the 9/11 chaos, and they fumbled the ball during Hurricane Hugo. (Just read about it on this site)

Plus, why give Billions of dollars to an organization that only has a use once every few years? Where were they after the Tornados hit in the south a couple of weeks ago?

[Edited on 19-5-2003 by Kai-Raega]

posted on May, 20 2003 @ 11:23 PM
link   
If you all think this will happen soon,
why don't you all, sell everything
take your cash and get out of the US?

BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE...

posted on May, 20 2003 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
It will be slow and insidious, like they have been doing over the past 100 years. They dont do anything drastically. It started in world war 1, and slowly, as to not attract attanetion they slip little thing after little thing right past us, as to not draw attention.

This is all about power right? Why would the ones that started it 100 years ago and wanted power but they knew that they would never live to see the results? I would just think that there was nothing in it for them, and people seeking power usually aren't patient. I just find it hard to believe that something of this magnitude could have started a 100 years ago or even WW1.

Originally posted by Kai-Raega
You have to ask yourself...FEMA is given billions of dollars a year, and yet what have they done? They didn't help in the 9/11 chaos, and they fumbled the ball during Hurricane Hugo.

I was just wondering where you read this, I'd like to see it. There was a very big FEMA presence at GroundZero in NY following 9/11.
I think you said you read it on this site.

posted on May, 21 2003 @ 12:01 AM
link   

I was just wondering where you read this, I'd like to see it. There was a very big FEMA presence at GroundZero in NY following 9/11.
I think you said you read it on this site.

I know, fancy that. Sure ups the credibility rating of ATS. (Slight chuckle)

Though, to be fair, the Hugo thing is what I read on ATS. Granted, this was way back when I first found the site in 2000. As for 9/11, I'm simply going on common sense. None of those Billions they made went to the families. Piddly little news shows like 20/20 can tell you that much.

posted on May, 21 2003 @ 01:44 AM
link   
It seems like a lot of you seem to think that FEMA is evil, when its actually seems that FEMA has more to do with misdirection funds. Where do the funds go like someone said earlier? Easy, they go against us as always.

posted on May, 21 2003 @ 03:12 AM
link   
You'd live a much more better life, when you get your head out of the insanity.

There is no NWO...there is no "war for freedom."

Face it...our lives are boring, we are in the crossroads of history, there is nothing that we will be remembered for.

It's no different than say 780, or 3012BC....boring, useless....

stop trying to make your lives worth something, by envisioning that there is some "beast" that must be fought.

This isn't the Matrix, there is no "Beast" ... there is no unseen evil.

Your lives are boring...face it.

We will more likely than not, never get the chance to be our Grandfathers.

No one here will blow up over Germany fighting pure evil.

What you all are doing, is a seperation anxiety, a distraught caused by the lack of the ability to prove yourselves as heros.

Because all the evil for now has been destroyed.

We have left the world of black and white, and entered a world of grey shadows.

And for maybe a hundred years it will stay that way, until another Evil Tyrant rises.

But there is no NWO that will bring that about.

It's all in your head.

You put it there because you can't go die as a hero somewhere.

So you'll just make up something to give you hope, so you can hope that maybe someday, some vicious evil entity will come out of no-where and enslave mankind, and you can all be the few remembered as heros fighting it.

And because something like that can't pop up over night without some massive problem like the Great Depression, you imagine it's a "secret" movement, that's been around for centuries, and has planned it under our very noses.

It doesn't exist.

You're all insane.

It's no different then the communists, trying to start a Revolution against something that is good, and virtuous.

The Nazis, trying to blame all the trivial problems on the Jews, when there are no real problems in this world.

Insanity.

Get it through your heads, think long and hard, no one is watching you, no one is governing your mind, no one is telling you what to do.

You all, have some screw loose.

While yes there's corruption, and decadence, and stupidity.

There is no evil machination, some dark plot to govern the world.

Turn your sites to fixing your neighborhoods, not to stocking weapons for a Civil war that will never come.

[Edited on 21-5-2003 by TheMaster]

posted on May, 21 2003 @ 09:23 AM
link   
what themaster just wrote could fit in very well with christianity.

im sure there are evil groups of insane people trying to take over the world or summit, but i dont think you should be so sure. theres more in this world than you could ever imagine so alot of these people are guessing through what they already know. it does fit in sometimes, although some people do go a bit far. "i saw the all seeing eye sign on a warner bros. movie! does that mean that the new world order is powered by warner bros.?!"

[Edited on 21-5-2003 by JCDenton]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join