It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“Why in the World are They Spraying?” Full Length Documentary HD

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by backwherewestarted

L
L

i was having a mere jape at phage
who saw it for what it was and went on his way
then he [tsurfer] butted in, when he should have waited his turn

the reading mis-comprehension is strong here

welcome to Geo-Engineering and Chemtrails,backwherewestarted
ahh, but i see you're new here

so i'll just help you out there.

so you can get on the same page as everybody else.

Debunking Chemtrail Debunkers The Government's Quisling Shills educate-yourself.org...

Brief Debate with a Chemtrail Skeptic

take your time, and get to know everyone

dont just jump in until you've got a proper scorecard

you can also check out my posting history and threads
as well as those of other members

so you wont be making any social gaffes in future posts

again, welcome to Geo-Engineering and Chemtrails,backwherewestarted

NEXT!!

edit on 19-8-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-8-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because:

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by GareyGaia
Tell me this is natural again...

13 planes flying overhead in ice-supersaturated air?

I mean, it's not "natural", as they are planes. But it's not unexpected, from the point of view of science and history.
edit on 19-8-2012 by Uncinus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger

Brief Debate with a Chemtrail Skeptic

Really? You think this is accurate?

1. You don't understand how contrails form: On rare occasions, usually in the dead of winter, a high moisture air mass will get trapped into the higher elevations and the moisture will form into tiny ice crystals which cannot be observed from the ground. Sometimes this is called Super Cooling. When a jet engine flies through that air mass, it will temporarily heat the ice crystals and vaporize them which you can observe as a genuine "condensation trail" (from where we get the contraction, 'contrail') for a SHORT distance behind the plane and then it disappears because the moisture has now sufficiently cooled to once again form into a tiny ice crystal.

That's perhaps the most stunningly wrong explanation of contrails I've ever heard. It's like he just plucked random ideas out of the air.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by GoKill

Really interesting video. Thanks for putting it up.
Michael J. Murphy did a wonderful job. It's a must see, along with 'What in the World are They Spraying?' for anyone who wants to see the effects of this operation in our skies.

And the last few lines about how it goes on because we allow it...and meantime everything is being poisoned - it's just not right.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoKill

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
I wonder why he didn't spend the money that these cost on getting actual samples of "actual chemtrails" that would actually prove his case??

Oh snap they called 'the gaul' in on an off day... Red alert all hands on deck. Start the disinfo into warp drive...

What should they do, hang glide behind a freak-in CT tanker with an hepa filter & a beaker? That's like proving curiosity is on mars without out going to mars.. But you knew that already.. weak gaul, weak

They have:
Soil samples
Patents
Geo engineers on camera Discussing it.
Military Docs (The word Chemtrail actually came from the Air Force)
Historic Record (Vietnam etc.)
Even Playboy Bill Clinton said we would own the weather by 2025
etc.
etc.

However, I'm afraid unless they fly a CT tanker up your A%$ you'll never be convinced, which only proves your agenda..

Just 1 question Gaul:

Do you not care what state the food, water, air, ozone and the planet is in when some female decides to lay down with you and bare your child? That's assuming your not (politically correct) gay.

Obviously not...
--------------------------------------------
1 shill down 1 to go......

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
reply to post by GoKill

As far as money I guess you missed the whole part about it being uploaded to yt (free) and the freaking lines running across the bottom of the flick suggesting you give it away for free...

Could you please show exactly where it says that in this video?

Sorry guy your gonna have to watch it...
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Yep, keep bumping it to the top so the new kiddies can see it... The new GE forum seems to be working well...

---------------------------------
next?
edit on 19-8-2012 by GoKill because: kiddies

Bad form to simply run around calling a person, or multiple people, shills on a certain subject. Not only bad form, but also against the rules of ATS. Check your superiority complex at the door.

You have presented *nothing* new here. This is nothing but regurgitation of the same old crap that has been spewed time and time again.

Show me some evidence. Show me some proof. Give me pictures of the planes, the stuff they are spraying, the barrels, the mechanisms, the people doing it. Something other than the complete BS that has already been shown to be such time and time again.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoKill

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
I wonder why he didn't spend the money that these cost on getting actual samples of "actual chemtrails" that would actually prove his case??

Oh snap they called 'the gaul' in on an off day... Red alert all hands on deck. Start the disinfo into warp drive...

What should they do, hang glide behind a freak-in CT tanker with an hepa filter & a beaker? That's like proving curiosity is on mars without out going to mars.. But you knew that already.. weak gaul, weak

Why couldn't he hire an aircraft to take samples? $50k is a lot of money - plenty to hire an a/c and get sample analysed.

And if something was found then it would prove the case beyond doubt - what would be weak about that?

Why are you trying to argue that samples should not be taken - what are you trying o hide??

They have:
Soil samples

For chemtrails 30,000 feet in the air?? What relevance do they have??

Patents

Apparently none of which you can find in actual use

Discussing how it might be done, how much i might cost, what the risks are -

Military Docs (The word Chemtrail actually came from the Air Force)

Yeah - from a 1991 freshman chemistry text book, and AFAIK when Will Thomas recoined it in the later 1990's he had never heard of that book.

Historic Record (Vietnam etc.)

Operation Popeye? Cloud seeding? Are you still harping on that cloud seeding is chemtails??

Even Playboy Bill Clinton said we would own the weather by 2025

When?

However, I'm afraid unless they fly a CT tanker up your A%$ you'll never be convinced, which only proves your agenda..

My agenda is to ensure that people deal honestly with the evidence - or total lack of it.

Just 1 question Gaul:

Do you not care what state the food, water, air, ozone and the planet is in when some female decides to lay down with you and bare your child? That's assuming your not (politically correct) gay.

And what evidence you ACTUALLY have that these supposed chemtrails are actually doing ANYTHING to ANY of those??

Obviously not...

Thanks for telling me what I think.......unsurprisingly you are wrong. Bit of a habit for you really....being wrong.

edit on 20-8-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by GoKill

Now why do you think I asked, probably because I didn't see it?

I am not saying it isn't there,but what I am saying is I didn't see it..

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by GoKill

What should they do, hang glide behind a freak-in CT tanker with an hepa filter & a beaker?

No this would be a better alternative..

Performance Falcon 20

The Dassault Falcon 20 is a very reliable and still modern aircraft. Its mechanical and aerodynamical robustness makes it an ideal research aircraft even under extreme situations like thunderstorm research or measurements in the contrail of other aircraft.

www.dlr.de...

Now there should be no excuses as to how one can test a contrail for the elusive chemtrail cocktail.

I can bet that plane would have cost less than making his horrific video.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by GoKill

I found it and guess what, it said nothing about youtube,but what they did say was this..

I still don't see anything about youtube...

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Well after some observation of this film I came to notice something, the fact that he just used the same people as he used in his first video.

Also I guess they are considered experts in this film,but the problem is that these so called experts couldn't prove the existence of chemtrail in the first video,so what makes this film anymore credible than is first movie?

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Soil samples

Which show nothing unusual

Yes they do ... and you know it. Maybe you couldn't comprehend how they came to their conclusions.

Patents
So what?

Here's a patent. www.google.com...

Are you serious? You link some patent that has nothing to do with the discussion and is owned by some random person? IT MATTERS if the patent is owed by Corporations and Defense Contractors.

Well, scientists discussing it. Where is the part where they are doing anything but discussing?

Is behind closed doors..... duh

The film OBVIOUSLY wasn't made to show you "proof" in the form of planes, nozzles, fuel, and so on.

So what that Murphy isn't taking part in the lawsuit??? What's your point?

I would want to pick and choose my battles as well.

You attempt to insinuate that he's somehow in it for the money.... loololol .... during the movie, text rolls across the screen telling anyone to copy the movie and hand it out for FREE.

...get a clue phage
edit on 20-8-2012 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

You attempt to insinuate that he's somehow in it for the money.... loololol .... during the movie, text rolls across the screen telling anyone to copy the movie and hand it out for FREE.

Actually he is in it for money, but why won't you people get it right,because this is what flashed across the screen....

notice the part where it says those who purchase it?

Now why wouldn't he give it away for free if it didn't have to do with money?

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I'd say this suffice as evidence.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

So what that Murphy isn't taking part in the lawsuit??? What's your point?

Well if he is so passionate about this subject why stay away from a lawsuit about the very same subject?

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by GareyGaia

I'd say this suffice as evidence.

Well then here goes your evidence..

Sorry,but Tankerenemy is well the worst source you can use.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Now why wouldn't he give it away for free if it didn't have to do with money?

Because its costs money to purchase blank DVDs.... then burn the file to the disc .... then ship it to the customer.

So ya .... of course you can opt to PAY for a DVD and have it shipped to you.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

The video makes a good point but I am not convinced chemtrails are not real.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

So ya .... of course you can opt to PAY for a DVD and have it shipped to you

I will bet if you contact them and ask for a free copy they won't give you one. I guarantee they will sell you one.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

lolz ..... I agree with that.

To request a "free" copy would IMO be an unfair transaction.

They barely have enough money to produce the film let alone give it away for free to everyone.

That's what the internet is for ... to watch it for free

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by GareyGaia

The video makes a good point but I am not convinced chemtrails are not real

Well here are a few videos that can help explain things better...

and then we have this on Mr.Murphy's first video...

Hope that helps....

edit on 20-8-2012 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join