It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“Why in the World are They Spraying?” Full Length Documentary HD

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Wow you guys really did put the disinfo engine into overdrive. Many of your crew doesn't know this (gaul does) I have a life outside of ats, so don't expect an immediate response to every little comment.
---------------------

Thanks to all the guys who have joined in the effort!

----------------------

Ok, I will address a few of the comments as there are just to many to cover them all...

Originally posted by Gaul
Why couldn't he hire an aircraft to take samples? $50k is a lot of money - plenty to hire an a/c and get sample analysed. And if something was found then it would prove the case beyond doubt - what would be weak about that? Why are you trying to argue that samples should not be taken - what are you trying o hide??

Nothing to hide hommie and you already know I can't speak for him. Not saying that they shouldn't be taken, just saying that it would be difficult. You guys don't recognize the current soil and water samples so what would make air samples and different? You'd just say they were pollutants from factories as you have done in the past. Right? So yeah, weak gaul, I would expect better from you my man... Tighten up the spell checker dog, "analysed" really...

-----------
Ok this is going to be looong....
-----------
They have:
Soil samples

For chemtrails 30,000 feet in the air?? What relevance do they have??

Really shouldn't even justify this with a response, but wtf I'll play along...
Everything that goes up must come down especially where metals are concerned. you know like bullets..
Come on man you can do better....

Patents

Apparently none of which you can find in actual use

Cause it's Black projects, we've been through this. However a few have been leaked.
CIA's Evergreen Air Patent #7413145

Geo engineers on camera Discussing it.

Discussing how it might be done, how much i might cost, what the risks are -

Thanks for covering that 1 for me. Your such a sweetheart...

Historic Record (Vietnam etc.)

Operation Popeye? Cloud seeding? Are you still harping on that cloud seeding is chemtails??

Very good! Op Popeye.. Except you missed the common sense part of it. Not CT's, however SOLID PROOF / historical record (no denying/no debunking) that we have used weather as a weapon/ force multiplier... Guess there not big on common sense at the agency.. so sad... You know, weather warfare, keep up son.. Not all CT's are necessarily to reflect the suns rays.. You need to go back to CT 101 my man..

Even Playboy Bill Clinton said we would own the weather by 2025

When?

Come on man this is in the public domain.. look it up gaul.. I'm not going to do your job dude..

My agenda is to ensure that people deal honestly with the evidence - or total lack of it.

lmfao... Oh stop gaul your making it hard to take you seriously.. funny sh!t..

-----------------------------------

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
Bad form to simply run around calling a person, or multiple people, shills on a certain subject. Not only bad form, but also against the rules of ATS. Check your superiority complex at the door.

Sorry don't think we have met. I'm gokill as in go kill the disinfo BS. Get used to it dog as this is how I role.... Beside gaul and have a long running relationship that you wouldn't understand. Additionally as site owner of many sites (some of which forums) I'm fully aware of forum rules and etiquette son. If you'd like we to can have a long running relationship but i gotta tell ya. I don't do long walks in the park or movies. but rather like to skip the foreplay and get right to the grudge f$%king.. good to meet ya.... try not to take things so seriously. breath

Show me some evidence. Show me some proof. Give me pictures of the planes, the stuff they are spraying, the barrels, the mechanisms, the people doing it. Something other than the complete BS that has already been shown to be such time and time again.

Everything you have named is literally smeared from one end of the net to other.. I suggest you learn how to search..

Originally posted by surfer guy 2000I found it and guess what, it said nothing about youtube..
I still don't see anything about youtube...

Dude I would have thought that it being a F-IN YT video you would conclude that it was distributed freely...
Guess not...
Boy they are really not big on common sense at the agency.. wow

Yep, keep bumping it to the top so the new kiddies can see it...

GoKILL out for this day, I'll check back tomorrow...

play nice....

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoKill

Originally posted by Gaul
Why couldn't he hire an aircraft to take samples? $50k is a lot of money - plenty to hire an a/c and get sample analysed. And if something was found then it would prove the case beyond doubt - what would be weak about that? Why are you trying to argue that samples should not be taken - what are you trying o hide??

Nothing to hide hommie and you already know I can't speak for him. Not saying that they shouldn't be taken, just saying that it would be difficult. You guys don't recognize the current soil and water samples so what would make air samples and different? You'd just say they were pollutants from factories as you have done in the past. Right? So yeah, weak gaul, I would expect better from you my man... Tighten up the spell checker dog, "analysed" really...

where did I sayanything in particular was a polutant from a factory? nonetheless it is a fact that ther are billions of tons of pollutants generated each year - and if you maintain that something in the soil in particular is a result of spraying, then you need to be able to show that you ahve looked at other potential sources and ruled them out.

that's just basic research.

They have:
Soil samples

For chemtrails 30,000 feet in the air?? What relevance do they have??

Really shouldn't even justify this with a response, but wtf I'll play along...
Everything that goes up must come down especially where metals are concerned. you know like bullets..
Come on man you can do better....

Actually, no - everything that goes up does not have to come down - especially if it is small particles at high altitude.

Patents

Apparently none of which you can find in actual use

Cause it's Black projects, we've been through this. However a few have been leaked.
CIA's Evergreen Air Patent #7413145

A method and apparatus for aerial fire suppression utilizing a potable fire retardant chemical dispensing system, readily adaptable, without extensive aircraft modification, to various makes of aircraft, for dispensing current types of forest and range fire fighting chemicals. The aerial delivery system is self contained and reusable. It enables cargo/utility aircraft to carry and dump a load, under control. The aerial delivery system is capable of attachment at the wing box, pressurized delivery from the nozzles, and nozzles directed straight downward.

so a patent for fire fighting??

and if something is "black ops" then it is NOT patented!!

Geo engineers on camera Discussing it.

Discussing how it might be done, how much i might cost, what the risks are -

Thanks for covering that 1 for me. Your such a sweetheart...

no problem - glad you agree it's not proof.

Historic Record (Vietnam etc.)

Operation Popeye? Cloud seeding? Are you still harping on that cloud seeding is chemtails??

Very good! Op Popeye.. Except you missed the common sense part of it. Not CT's, however SOLID PROOF / historical record (no denying/no debunking) that we have used weather as a weapon/ force multiplier... Guess there not big on common sense at the agency.. so sad... You know, weather warfare, keep up son.. Not all CT's are necessarily to reflect the suns rays.. You need to go back to CT 101 my man..

Like I said - how does cloud seeding relate to chemtrails?

also sincethen hte US has signed an international treaty prohibiting using weatehr for warfare - so if yuo have any actual evidene it was done then you should scream it from the rooftops as a crime - en.wikipedia.org... - as a treaty it is law in the USA - go for it.

Even Playboy Bill Clinton said we would own the weather by 2025

When?

Come on man this is in the public domain.. look it up gaul.. I'm not going to do your job dude..

Providing references to back up your claims is YOUR job - not mine.

My agenda is to ensure that people deal honestly with the evidence - or total lack of it.

lmfao... Oh stop gaul your making it hard to take you seriously.. funny sh!t..

sorry to confuse you with facts!!

edit on 20-8-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by GoKill

Nah, I dont care about taking long walks on moonlit nights
And I'm not speaking on forum etiquette, I'm actually speaking about the specific rules of ATS. You might want to re-educate on those, specifically the one I spoke of. Other than that ... nice to meet you, sir.

You say that everything I mentioned is spread all over the place as evidence? Well, if you would be so kind as to point me to even a single picture of a plane that is a confirmed chemtrailer, I'll eat my words. Now, before you attempt this, keep a few things in mind:

1) A picture of a French KC-10 refueling tanker on a tarmac in Canada is not a chemtrailing plane. If you've been around a while, I'm sure you know what picture I am talking about.

2) A picture of the single Evergreen-operated plane that is capable of intermittent retardant dumps of volume is not proof of a chemtrailer. There is clear evidence of what this plane is for and what it is capable of, and chemtrailing is not it.

3) A picture of the inside of a Boeing with the seats ripped out and barrels of water taking their place is not proof of a chemtrailer. We also know what this plane is used for, and its not chemtrailing.

So if you would provide a picture of something verified as a chemtrailing aircraft, we'd be greatly appreciative! I just wont hold my breath on this one.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
what the heck can you even say anymore........no logical person could deny that this is happening......

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by MountainLaurel

No person with some knowledge of meteorology can see any reason to believe "it" is.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by MountainLaurel
what the heck can you even say anymore........no logical person could deny that this is happening......

Since "Why ITWATS" starts with the premis that "What ITWATS" to be corect and true, and we know that "What ITWATS" is full of inaccuracies and outright falsehoods, a logical person cannot deny that "Why ITWATS" is itself nonsense.

The only thing that cannot be denied is that MJM is taking a lot of people for a ride.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
The problem with this film is that it's built upon very shaky foundations, and then propped up purely with speculation. When you look at the evidence (the foundations), it's really, really lacking.

Like, for example, Dane Wigington claims that one of the reasons he believes there's a geoengineering program is the Respiratory Mortality has jumped from 8th to 3rd in six years.

But it' hasn't. It jumped from 4th to 3rd, which you might think is also suspicious, until you find out that the only reason is that the mortality from strokes has gone down. Respiratory mortality is actually entirely unchanged.

www.cdc.gov...

Do leading causes of death change rank?
Between 1980 and 2007, the three leading causes of death (heart disease, cancer, and stroke) did not change in order of ranking. In 2008, however, chronic lower respiratory diseases replaced stroke as the third leading cause of death, and stroke fell to the fourth leading cause

The film is just riddled with error after error just like this. Things that they heard, but did not fully check out, things that "experts" told them (like that rainwater should have zero aluminum in it) that turn out to be just guesses. Wrong guesses.

It's speculation on a foundation of errors. While they mean well, unfortunately their film is wrong.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I havent watched the video but Ive done research into this a couple of years ago.

I know what is inside the spray and so will you if you go look instead of wasting your time arguing here.

You guys have to understand that the spraying is very important to keep under wraps, and some people here on ATS is part of that agenda. Its not strange in any way. But you wont get any answers here.

So consider this a friendly advice from someone who has lots of experience with ATS on other accounts.

edit on 21-8-2012 by PrimitiveWorld because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by PrimitiveWorld

Oh my.
Well that settles it then.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrimitiveWorld

I havent watched the video but Ive done research into this a couple of years ago.

I know what is inside the spray and so will you if you go look instead of wasting your time arguing here.

Look back at what? Posts on here? If you know which one wouldn't it just be easier to link to it? Otherwise there's lots of posts claiming to know what's in chemtrails - many of them contradictory - so how would we know which is right and wrong from among that?

You guys have to understand that the spraying is very important to keep under wraps,

Well clearly that's failed since you know about it and have the evidence?

and some people here on ATS is part of that agenda. Its not strange in any way. But you wont get any answers here.

Why not? You just said that you know what is in chemtrail sprays - so why not tell everyone??

So consider this a friendly advice from someone who has lots of experience with ATS on other accounts.

Why? How does that make you an expert on anything except having multiple accounts....which I think it against T&C's?????

edit on 21-8-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
If the images on this thread don't work it should on its orignanal. good pics.this thread

Originally posted by sir_chan
I am sure these photos have been seen by the site but have not been able to find them. So to get newbies a chance and maybe by chance these have not ever been seen, here they are....

This photo was enlarged which is why it may seem abit blurry. I think it gets the point across though.

[edit on 18-9-2007 by sir_chan]

edit on 24-8-2012 by GareyGaia because: typo

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
And the forecast is overcast.. what a coincidence.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/632d04d81bdd.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by GareyGaia
If the images on this thread don't work it should on its orignanal. good pics.

Garey- what do you think those photos show??

The satellite image is impressive...but given the amount of trail on the image, the only logical explanation is those trails came from commercial traffic. Over 30, 000 flight everyday in the US.

The image of the plane is a picture of an atmospheric sampling plane...its measures things already in the air...doesn't "spray" anything- see here for more details:

contrailscience.com...

edit on 24-8-2012 by Thorazine because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Thanks Mathias

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
More nice chemtrail pictures.

Originally posted by MathiasAndrew
Classic chemtrail checkerboard pattern

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ee57c92bdfd4.jpg[/atsimg]

Chemtrails at sunset

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4d1dc634f76f.jpg[/atsimg]

Such pretty chemtrails

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b8afe7a76968.jpg[/atsimg]

imageevent.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by GareyGaia
If the images on this thread don't work it should on its orignanal. good pics.this thread

Originally posted by sir_chan
I am sure these photos have been seen by the site but have not been able to find them. So to get newbies a chance and maybe by chance these have not ever been seen, here they are....

This photo was enlarged which is why it may seem abit blurry. I think it gets the point across though.

That photo is not blurry because it's been enlarged, it's blurry because it's been passed around the internet for years, claiming to be "chemtrail" evidence. The original photo is super high resolution. There's an extensive discussion of it here:
contrailscience.com...

And you can download the full size 17MB color image here:
contrailscience.com...[

Here's the full size infrared image:
contrailscience.com...

And finally here's a contrast enhanced crop of the high quality infra-red image:

edit on 24-8-2012 by Uncinus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by GareyGaia

So, if you believe that satellite photo is evidence of chemtrails, does that mean you believe every single commercial flight that enters US airspace, and by extrapolation every commercial flight in the world, is actively spraying chemtrails?

If not, how else do you explain the whole sky being covered in trails when others of your persuasion talk about "experiments" and even think a single Evergreen 747 is responsible? The stupidity of this IS obvious, isn't it?

PS for those may have missed it, Evergreen have now taken delivery of a second 'Supertanker'.
edit on 24-8-2012 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by GareyGaia

Thanks Mathias

If you liked those then you will love these...

www.google.com... _AUoAQ&biw=1280&bih=627

Google is fun..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join