“Why in the World are They Spraying?” Full Length Documentary HD

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by GareyGaia
More nice chemtrail pictures.

Michael J Murphy says you cannot tell chemtrails from persistent contrails just by looking at hem - so how do you know these are chemtrails?

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Chemtrai ls Facts & Fiction

This site covers topics such as: Mainstream News Coverage, HR 2977 aka Space Preservation Act of 2001, Unclassified US Army Testing of Bio Agents, Government Accountability Office Report, Project SHAD, Weather Modification, Project Cumulus, Project Popeye, China’s Admitted Modifications, Russia’s Use of Weather Modification.

Also this video

at 1:50 starts talking about geoegineering with reflective material.. Aluminum, barium anyone??
The idea is to reflect solar radiation back into space to cool the planet.

more geoegineering photos here
Chico Sky Watch

Also a list of Geoengineering & Related Patents
all official .gov patents pages.

-A concerned citizen.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by GareyGaia

You know, a discussion is an interactive process where opinions are given and questions are answered, it is not just a one sided excersise in spamming.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

This thread is called "why in the world are they spraying" i am going to keep it on topic and will continue to keep it on topic with relevant information pertaining to the chemtrail geoegineering phenomena.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

This site covers topics such as: Mainstream News Coverage, HR 2977 aka Space Preservation Act of 2001, Unclassified US Army Testing of Bio Agents, Government Accountability Office Report, Project SHAD, Weather Modification, Project Cumulus, Project Popeye, China’s Admitted Modifications, Russia’s Use of Weather Modification.

Did you actually do any research on any of this,because if you did you would have seen that these have to do with cloud seeding except of course HR 2977 which never even made it past committee and never saw the light of day.

Remember this and google it if you want,but cloud seeding has nothing to do with chemtrails...Sorry....

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

You do see the key word here don't you, that's right idea which means.....

i·de·a - noun
any conception existing in the mind as a result of mental understanding, awareness, or activity.

a thought, conception, or notion: That is an excellent idea.

an impression: He gave me a general idea of how he plans to run the department.

an opinion, view, or belief: His ideas on raising children are certainly strange.

a plan of action; an intention: the idea of becoming an engineer

dictionary.reference.com...

So you see there is a difference between being real and being an idea.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Did you actually do any research on any of this,because if you did you would have seen that these have to do with cloud seeding except of course HR 2977 which never even made it past committee and never saw the light of day.

You should take your own advice and do some research. Before making completely false statements that only support your side of the debate.

Project SHAD

The official purpose of Project SHAD was “to identify U.S. war ships vulnerabilities to attacks with biological or chemical warfare agents and to develop procedures to respond to such attacks while maintaining a war fighting capability.”

46 tests were done involving exposing military personnel to chemical and biological agents without their knowledge. VX nerve gas, Sarin, and Tabun gas (all of which are classified as weapons of mass destruction by the United Nations) were some of the chemical agents used, as well as biological agents including Bacillus globigii, ociella burnetti (which causes Q fever) and Francisella (which causes rabbit fever).

The US government officially denied that Project SHAD even existed until 1998, and as a result of this denial, soldiers who were affected by the tests were not able to receive any aid for any health issues they had as a result of the tests. If it were not for a dedicated investigative journalist named Eric Longabardi, who began looking into the program in 1994, the public nor the victims may have never been aware of its existence. Years later in 2002, Congressional hearings were held on the subject which prompted a class action lawsuit on behalf of Navy personnel who were exposed during the testing.

[url=http://markdice.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=122:chemtrails-facts-a-fiction&catid=66:articles-by-mark-dice&Itemid=89]source[/ url]

edit on 25-8-2012 by MagicWand67 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
But how can project shad, or any of the other things listed be tied to chemtrailing?

All you appear to be doing is saying that because this bunch of shady stuff was uncovered then chemtrailing must also be real. There is no actual connection to justify that opinion that I can see. A major difference was that evidence was discovered and project shad was proven or at least TPTB were forced to admit it (from what I've read of it).

In fact linking anything in that list to chemtrailing simply demonstrates a failure to grasp what any of that 'evidence' is actually about. Never in the field of truth seeking have such firm convictions been based on so little knowledge.

The inescapable "inconvenient truth" for Chemtrailers is that there is still no evidence of chemtrailing taking place, despite it supposedly being carried out on the general populace of the whole world for more than two decades. Even the notion of such a thing is ridiculous. Chemtrails are the emperors new clothes, you can't see, touch, taste or smell them and they have no measurable effect on anything, but if you don't believe they are real and dangerous you are a fool.

Well, I beg to differ.

Sing up everyone;

"The king is in the altogether, the altogether, but altogether, he's altogether as naked as the day that he was born.............."
edit on 25-8-2012 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by MagicWand67

You should take your own advice and do some research. Before making completely false statements that only support your side of the debate.

Well I should have made myself a little clearer on that, but the point I was making is what does any of that have to do with chemtrails which is what this thread is about.

Also what is the connection of something done during the Cold War and the chemtrails of today?

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

3. There is LESS air traffic today in America than there was 25 or 30 years ago. Many, many airlines have gone out of business in this country and those in business have cut down the frequency of flights.

This is one snippet from your source that is patently false...I thought posting knowingly false information was against the T&C of this site...

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by totallackey

3. There is LESS air traffic today in America than there was 25 or 30 years ago. Many, many airlines have gone out of business in this country and those in business have cut down the frequency of flights.

This is one snippet from your source that is patently false...I thought posting knowingly false information was against the T&C of this site...

lol
dont say it, prove it

threats now?

nice user name, btw

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

So you claim there is less air traffic now than 30 years ago? I think it is you that needs to prove it as it is you that claimed it.

Flight magazine has published a world airliner census every year since WW2 and you can access flightglobals archive online and count all the entries for the world airliner census from 1982 and 2004 (which is the latest archived census) if you want, or you may have your own method.

www.flightglobal.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

www.bts.gov...

This lists departures - i.e. the actual number of flights, which is a much better indicator of potential contrails than passenger miles, or number of active planes.
edit on 25-8-2012 by Uncinus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

Thats much easier for him, good stuff.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Although I did not make the original claim, I will allow the Boeing Statistical Summary of Commercial Jet Airplane Accidents to serve as proof...If you look on Page 15 you can see the departures have risen...

Threat? What threat? Are you stating you find the T&C of this site to be threatening? Why?

There have been plenty of threads about this topic. Nearly three quarters have this tired line (i.e., less air traffic) spouted in one form or another...Each time someone has posted an authoritative source PROVING this claim to be false...why do you insist on repeating it?

I want to know why you are posting false information. What is your motive?

edit on 25-8-2012 by totallackey because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by GareyGaia
Chemtrai ls Facts & Fiction

at 1:50 starts talking about geoegineering with reflective material.. Aluminum, barium anyone??

You really need to research the basics of what you are claiming. The proper word is "albedo" and regular, naturally occurring water, whether surface water, clouds, snow or ice is about the most reflexive stuff on the planet. Why waste the money, equipment and man-hours to put anything else in the atmosphere? It doesn't make sense, does it?
Of course, nothing about "chemtrails" makes sense and never has. Believing in something without proof and denying the proof that negates your beliefs doesn't make much sense, either.
Unless you are discussing religion.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

Ummm you mean chemtrailers isn't a religeon?? Like Wow ,wow I just don't know what to say

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

You really need to research the basics of what you are claiming.

Once again, someone who should take their own advice.

Clouds may be reflective but can also trap heat from escaping.

Using reflective material to increase the albedo works better than water because it doesn't trap in the heat.

edit on 25-8-2012 by MagicWand67 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join