“Why in the World are They Spraying?” Full Length Documentary HD

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

So you claim there is less air traffic now than 30 years ago? I think it is you that needs to prove it as it is you that claimed it.

lol
now you are putting words in my mouth, engaging in deception and making false claims to boot

lackeys posted quote source:

+ the quote so you can READ it as opposed to grasping at straws

Brief Debate with a Chemtrail Skeptic
Subject: Re: Chemtrails
Date: Sun, June 24, 2012
To: Ken Adachi
3. There is LESS air traffic today in America than there was 25 or 30 years ago. Many, many airlines have gone out of business in this country and those in business have cut down the frequency of flights.

air traffic does not equal airliner census
does not equal us airline carrier departures
does not equal Commercial Jet Airplane Accidents

fail

oh look! it seems mr adachi was refering to an observed slump in air traffic earlier in the year.

U.S. Air Traffic Fell Less in March, Signaling Bottom (Update2)

Airlines’ traffic results might have looked better in comparison with 2008 if not for the early timing of Easter, which boosted travel in March last year rather than April, when the holiday usually occurs.

Adjusting for Easter, March traffic dropped about 8 percent, suggesting that demand “may have stabilized,” Michael Derchin, an analyst at FTN Midwest Research Securities in New York, said today in a note.

“March was a tough month but likely to mark the trough in this cycle,” Derchin wrote.

To respond to plunging travel demand, the biggest U.S. airlines have chopped seating capacity by more than 10 percent since the start of 2008 by parking more than 500 jets. They also have eliminated 29,000 jobs.

Delta has said it will reduce international flying by an additional 10 percent starting in September. Continental needs to cut capacity by 5 percent more, according to Derchin.

The following table shows the largest U.S. airlines, ranked by traffic, and their March decline in miles flown by paying passengers compared with a year earlier. The figures are from the carriers’ reports and exclude flights by regional partners. Delta acquired Northwest Airlines in October and now reports combined results.

Airline, rank Percentage gain (loss) Percentage gain (loss)
in March traffic in year-to-date traffic

1. Delta (13.8) (10.4)
2. American (10.9) (12)
3. United (15.6) (15.1)
4. Continental (10) (11.2)
5. Southwest (0.4) (4)
6. US Airways (8.9) (8.1)

Originally posted by totallackey
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

1-Although I did not make the original claim, I will allow the Boeing Statistical Summary of Commercial Jet Airplane Accidents to serve as proof...If you look on Page 15 you can see the departures have risen...

2-Threat? What threat? Are you stating you find the T&C of this site to be threatening? Why?

There have been plenty of threads about this topic. Nearly three quarters have this tired line (i.e., less air traffic) spouted in one form or another...Each time someone has posted an authoritative source PROVING this claim to be false...why do you insist on repeating it?

I want to know why you are posting false information. What is your motive?

edit on 25-8-2012 by totallackey because: (no reason given)

1- i did not claim what you claim i claim
you have knowingly posted a snippet out of context and FALSELY
claimed that statement as my own
PS
fix your phony link or remove it
I want to know why YOU, TOIALLACKEY, are posting false information. What is your motive?

2- L
L, like your index finger isn't bleeding from clicking ALERT,
get a clue: the T&C's are not a club to use against other members and the mods Are Not Your Tools, Lackey.

edit on 26-8-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: added edit and comment
edit on 26-8-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
reply to post by waynos

So you claim there is less air traffic now than 30 years ago? I think it is you that needs to prove it as it is you that claimed it.

lol
now you are putting words in my mouth, engaging in deception and making false claims to boot

lackeys posted quote source:

+ the quote so you can READ it as opposed to grasping at straws

Subject: Re: Chemtrails
Date: Sun, June 24, 2012
To: Ken Adachi
3. There is LESS air traffic today in America than there was 25 or 30 years ago. Many, many airlines have gone out of business in this country and those in business have cut down the frequency of flights.

US air traffic data is available at several links from this page

eg - Figures for 1958-1980 are here, from 1981-1995 are here - aircraft departures 1981 - 5,211,867, 1982 - 4,963,794

And from 1996 - current are here

Could you please identify which years "25-30 years ago" had greater air traffic than "now"?? 'cos I don't see any.

dit:

See also here under Aviation (talking about 1975-2000):

In the last quarter-century, the aviation industry has undergone dramatic growth (see figure 2-15 for enplanement growth in major markets). It has experienced consolidation, while at the same time, new-entrant, low-fare competitors have emerged. Older, established airlines, such as Eastern, National, and Pan American, have disappeared, while an expand-ing former intrastate carrier (Southwest) has become the model for many new airlines. Globalization of our economy, the development of hub-and-spoke systems, and the emergence of low-fare carriers have also contributed to an increasing number of flights.
edit on 26-8-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

What does it equal then?

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

lol Gaul

the desperation is strong here

i'm sure the OP appreciates the bumps
now if you could stop derailing with the OT...

why are you all focusing on a statement made by ken adachi
and falsely ascribed to me [debunked btw]?

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   

lol Gaul

the desperation is strong here

i'm sure the OP appreciates the bumps
now if you could stop derailing with the OT...

why are you all focusing on a statement made by ken adachi
and falsely ascribed to me [debunked btw]?

I didn't ascribe them to you - I provided some data that doesn't seem to support them - which shouldn't be a surprise since they are already debunked.

I also asked you what you think aviation is - since you listed some things it is not - is that too difficult to answer?

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   

L
L

you and the others seem to be misunderstanding something
i only came only to provide what small assistance and moral support to the OP i could

not enter fruitless debates that get no one anywhere :shk:

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   

What is fruitless about establishing exactly what constitutes aviation??

You have already entered a debate about what you did and did not say - I agree that was fruitless - but what constitutes aviation would seem to be quite an important discussion.

But if you can't actually answer the question then fair enough.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   

you and the others seem to be misunderstanding something

What is it we seem to be misunderstanding?

Or could it be you that is misunderstanding something, say like the facts?

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   

]
lol

Ok, my mistake, you didn't actually say it yourself. But you did link to the information which is wrong, and that was the point. You did introduce that page and it's falsehoods to the discussion.

This is curious, if air traffic does not equal the number of flights made by the worlds airliner population, then what does it equal?

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   

You posted the link as support. The link contained false information. It does not matter if you wrote it yourself or not. You post a link that contains false information, you are culpable. That is all there is to it. Sorry my link did not work.
Please enter the title of the paper into a google search and you will be redirected to a PDF. On page 15 of the PDF, you will see this:

[img][/img]

So, as you can clearly see flights, in terms of number of flights, and in terms of hours aloft, have RISEN. So, your source sucks buttermilk.
edit on 26-8-2012 by totallackey because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   

2- LL, like your index finger isn't bleeding from clicking ALERT, get a clue: the T&C's are not a club to use against other members and the mods Are Not Your Tools, Lackey.

It is beyond the edit time for my post so I will ask for its removal. There is nothing in my post that is false, so I am unsure it will be removed.

oh look! it seems mr adachi was refering to an observed slump in air traffic earlier in the year.

The decline in no way equated "less air traffic than 25 - 30 years ago." This is BULL COOKIES!

So again, it is against T&C to knowingly post false information. Now that you know the source is wrong concerning the statement of less air traffic, will you retract the source? I asked you a question and I would appreciate an answer.
edit on 26-8-2012 by totallackey because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

reply to post by backwherewestarted

L
L

i was having a mere jape at phage
who saw it for what it was and went on his way
then he [tsurfer] butted in, when he should have waited his turn

the reading mis-comprehension is strong here

welcome to Geo-Engineering and Chemtrails,backwherewestarted
ahh, but i see you're new here

so i'll just help you out there.

so you can get on the same page as everybody else.

Debunking Chemtrail Debunkers The Government's Quisling Shills educate-yourself.org...

take your time, and get to know everyone

dont just jump in until you've got a proper scorecard

you can also check out my posting history and threads
as well as those of other members

so you wont be making any social gaffes in future posts

again, welcome to Geo-Engineering and Chemtrails,backwherewestarted

NEXT!!

edit on 19-8-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)
edit on 19-8-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because:

You are quite the dancer.

Keep on avoiding at all costs.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Boy you dis-info guys (gaul, suffer dude etc.) have been hard at it on this thread...

For what? Your never, ever going to convince me and others that our skies are not filled with crap.. That the grid patterns that block the sun are a figment of our imagination. It's impossible to dispute something that anyone can walk out their front door and see with their own eyes. Especially when you live off the beaten air traffic path as I do.

Yet you guys go at it like it's your job. I only wish that I had the free time to post on ats (thousands) like yall do. I could certainly find better things to do with the free time then post on here.

But hey, if yall want to keep the Video at the top of the GE forum then I have to say thanks. Because most ppl will not read the endless pages of back and fourth. However you can bet your a$$ that they will watch the vid. So again, Thanks!

Furthermore if dis-info is your agenda then you really are doing your handlers a disservice by keeping the vid at the top. Personally as an employer in Real World, I certainly would have FIRED yall by now...
I suspect there have been several folks to have used gauls name based on the changes of intellect and writing style. But that's a whole other debate for a whole other thread...

So now go ahead and quote me, dispute me, belittle me and try your damn-est to get the last word. Just remember in the end I win this round as the vid stays firmly planted at the top with every post yall make.

Peace,
Gokill

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
This is, without a doubt, the single most juvenile thread I've ever read on ATS.

Thanks for that...

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by GoKill

Thank you for the vid and thread Gokill, keep up the great work.

Your last post was fantastic. I am a fan.

Star & Flag for you.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoKill
Your never, ever going to convince me and others that our skies are not filled with crap.. That the grid patterns that block the sun are a figment of our imagination. It's impossible to dispute something that anyone can walk out their front door and see with their own eyes.

Nobody doubts that you are seeing grid patterns in the sky. What people dispute is your interpretation of those grid patterns.

There's almost no place in the US that will not get grid patterns, at least occasionally, if the weather is right. The country is criss-crossed with tens of thousands of high altitude flights daily. Some of them will cross within 100 miles of you, sometimes they will leave contrails, and that's all it takes.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by GoKill

The people you are accusing of 'disinfo' (the irony!) are only trying to help you by educating you to a point where you can let go of your irrational and unfounded fear and maybe focus on something REAL, if you were only able enough to see it.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by subject x
This is, without a doubt, the single most juvenile thread I've ever read on ATS.

Thanks for that...

That's funny because i was thinking the same thing about your nic and $12 avatar..

Your welcome...

Originally posted by fireyaguns

Thank you for the vid and thread Gokill, keep up the great work.

Your last post was fantastic. I am a fan.

Star & Flag for you.

Thanks! I never grow tired of fighting the lack of common sense...

Originally posted by Uncinus
Nobody doubts that you are seeing grid patterns in the sky. What people dispute is your interpretation of those grid patterns.

Thanks for that much... I have a vid for you, I've posted it before but the sarcasm is classic..

Originally posted by waynos

The people you are accusing of 'disinfo' (the irony!) are only trying to help you by educating you to a point where you can let go of your irrational and unfounded fear and maybe focus on something REAL, if you were only able enough to see it.

Thanks but I'm good in the education department.. fear, what fear? Actually it takes balls to do what I do. (ats is not my only venue) I only want to preserve the planet for future generations... Guess those facts escaped you though....
-------------------------------

Thanks for the bumps all... The new kiddies get to see it thanks to yall...
-------------------------------
It's been a long day.. We pulled a couple and their pet out of a flooded house today. I'll have to post the vid sometime... I'll be back in a day or so as the hurricane outside is almost gone. So there will be real world things to do....

Thanks!
Gokill

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

Here's that vid for you bro. Enjoy...

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by GoKill

The sarcasm is cute...but his ignorance remains.

What he observed is no different than what others have observed for decades. No, Its not "natural" but it is normal, understood and expected. Its been said all before but the Believers turn a blind eye to historical and scientific fact.

So be it.

Measurements of the Growth of the Ice Budget in a Persisting Contrail
R.G. Knollenberg
Journal of the Atmospheric Sciences
Volume 29, Issue 7 (October 1972)

"It is often observed that contrails spread considerably...Under favorable conditions, a lateral spread of kilometers is observed...If sufficient air traffic exists, an entire overcast of contrail cirrus may develop and persist for hours with rapid growth in the ice budget of individual contrails."

ciresweb.colorado.edu...
edit on 30-8-2012 by Thorazine because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join