It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

23 years old, first heart attack, possible NDE.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Amazing experience (I'm not saying story because stories aren't real). I Can't say I have been at deaths door and the worst thing I can say happened to me was when my gall bladder got infected or something. I don't really remember what happened and if anyone could tell me what this might have been I would appreciate it.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
im 20 years old and i do alot of the things you mentioned like smoking and drinking soda ... your post was a big wake up call to me and from this day forward im going to quit smoking and change my diet and its all thanks to you my friend. you may have just saved my life and i owe you big time. peace and love , i wish you the best in life. thank you again.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing OP, I have alway's been interested in the NDE experience and feel that this is the smoking gun for evidence of a higher power. Many people will claim that it was your brain hallucinating as a defense mechanism, that is just a talking point that skeptics use to derail an honest discussion. The most compelling evidence is the life changing effects that it has on the experiencer, hallucinations do not have that effect. So there you have it, your own personal proof of life after death and the existence of a supreme being, nobody can take that away from you.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Awwww!! Op thank you so much for sharing your experience. Ive studied them for over twenty years and never get tired of reading what people experience after they stop breathing.

Its a reminder to our spirit who we really are, ya know spirits having a human experience.

I think MANY homosexuals probably wonder if they are good enough and your story can give the broken hearted hope that the creator loves us ALL no matter who we love while on Earth.

This has been an enjoyable thread to read through as there has been many words of love, comfort and sharing conveyed on every page so far.

Stories like yours are very inspiring as we all approach the time when we too will be faced with life after death.

Im also happy to hear your thoughts on religion and how its not as important as the giving of spirit and love to those around you.

I LOVE ATS AND ITS MEMBERS!!!! Lol xoxoxox

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Uniceft17

Thanks for sharing that incredible life experience, but to tell the truth, I get the same things but is only anxiety attacks.

I am sure that you have a mild stroke, but is a good thing that you are fine and that no major damage was done to your hart.

Perhaps you may need to evaluate the medications you are taking for your thyroid problem.

I wish the best to live a long life.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing your experience. Must have been scary.
I'm not sure about the NDE part.
I have to repeat what others are advising here, to change your diet. Fast food is not healthy and working at a fast food place it's understandable you will eat there. Do they offer salads as an alternate?

Some advice on your acid reflux:
Never lie down right after eating, it causes the acid to flow back up your esophagus. Bending over causes reflow or heartburn. Try to maintain an upright position during and after eating. Always drink while you eat to wash the food down. Water is good. In fact drink water anyways.

Use a good puffy pillow, or stack two pillows to sleep, so your head is higher than your chest.

I had acid reflux and was put on medication, then I tried these tips and it went away and I no longer need the meds.
edit on 19-8-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-8-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by violet
Do they offer salads as an alternate?

Yes, I work at Arby's as a shift manager and they are probably the healthiest fast food in my town, I usually eat corned beef, salads, roast chicken, oven roasted turkey, etc. But I tend to over eat, especially after I was hospitalized last year for too much weight lost and it nearly killed me then. But it was a wakeup call, and I'm going to start eating/living healthier. Why do they make it so expensive to eat healthy though? It doesn't make since.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by phroziac
Who says youve done wrong?

I know I've done wrong, I've lied, cheated, stole, etc. Everyone has done wrong.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uniceft17
I called on Jesus and I begged for forgiveness and to be spared and I repented and confessed every dirty little secret I had and just asked for forgiveness over and over, There were a few things I wasn't willing to ask for forgiveness for though even in the face of death, being gay for example, it's just who I am... I felt this most incredible warmth all over my body, it was pure bliss and I was being bathed in the most brilliant light I had ever seen, it was indescribable, I didn't see or hear anyone but I did feel someone and in that moment I knew God loves me no matter what or who I am or what i've done, he knew I would find him and then I heard a voice, "It's not your time my child, evil tried to take you because they knew you were turning to me, go back home."

What a beautiful, touching, awe-inspiring story. I am so happy that you turned to God and found that God loves you just as you are. I am glad you're okay!!!

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Man, real talk;

Sounds like you need to change some things up in your life, 23 and heart attack?

Only person I know that was young to have one was a former friend of mine, back when he was 19 like in 01, had a heart attack but he was a party scene kid.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
When I used to get the odd 'sleep paralysis,' during a particularly paralyzing occurrence I turned to and invoked Jesus Christ to help me; this event surprised me and strengthened me as a 'believer.' For all intensive purposes, I'm anti-religious and know nothing about Jesus, why I called on him I have no idea.

I've also had a similar heart related situation, caused by certain ''snacks'' that resolved me to committing to a healthier lifestyle.

My advice to the OP is, if you are an 'ectomorph,' - a skinny guy with little muscle mass, the single most important piece of information related to gaining muscle is ''maximal time under tension.'' With a clean diet and water intake, the muscle mass you gain is extraordinary, if you want to know more PM me. And if you're like me, you've spent years lifting weight not seeing any results, like 95 percent of people that bodybuild, don't feel bad, theres more misinformation in the bodybuilding world than CNN.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zatox
And cut down on fatty foods will ya, drink water not soda, exercise, 1 heart attack at the age of 23.. MOST likely will happen in the future if you don't take care of yourself.

Get off your pc and go to gym, eat healthy and look at life as this is your 2nd chance, don't screw it up for yourself!

Good luck, and hopefully you get better.

Good advice Zatox... I just wonder if the fatty foods and soda instead of water are because of the high calorie diet the OP needs?

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I'm not even gonna bother saying anything..just thanks for sharing

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
First, I am glad to hear you're alive.

I went through a NDE twice. What you described was similar to my experience, except I didn't ask for forgiveness. I was crying, begging to go back into my body because I was not ready to die. I saw my own body on the floor and saw transparent people around me. I went back into my body and got up right away and knew exactly what happened even though subconsciously I last remembered being about 5 feet away from where I fell.

As for your health, I would suggest you look into Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar. It will help with your "acid reflux" ... btw, its a myth. You most likely had a heart attack because of acidity in your body as well as your diet.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy
reply to post by phroziac

The singularity before the big bang? Was god. The combined conciousness of all energy. Just a thought.....

In a very nutshell way of saying it, I totally agree, that's very inline with what I think.

As I understand it Buddha wasn't explicitly against the belief in God, it just didn't hold relevance to the practice he was teaching... from what I understood.

well, just wanted to make sure it was known that it was my own opinion, not the belief of the religion im involved in. Buddha did say that we shouldnt believe anything we cant prove, even if he said it. And there are some things he said that i cant prove in this lifetime...i dont plan on gaining omniscience lol.

Originally posted by phroziac
Who says youve done wrong?

I know I've done wrong, I've lied, cheated, stole, etc. Everyone has done wrong.

God isnt counting our "sins". Infact, wrongs are required for the universe to work, therefore they cant truly be bad. How could you appreciate happiness if youve never been the opposite? Why would i beg anyone for forgiveness? I never will.

edit on 19-8-2012 by phroziac because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Wow! Thank you for writing this. It must have been hard considering your previous views on God. I have read and seen a lot of stories about NDEs.....you have been blessed in many ways. Thank you again.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

During all of this it felt like a lifetime, and then the pain started to finally fade, and then I felt this most incredible warmth all over my body, it was pure bliss and I was being bathed in the most brilliant light I had ever seen, it was indescribable, I didn't see or hear anyone but I did feel someone and in that moment I knew God loves me no matter what or who I am or what i've done, he knew I would find him and then I heard a voice, "It's not your time my child, evil tried to take you because they knew you were turning to me, go back home." And in a split second I was back in my room on the floor in my mothers arms.

Sounds Like you were paid a visit by Anoxia... He often stands in for God when he's busy haunting the bushes, or personally dictating a manifesto to some toothless yokel.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

A little about myself: 23 years old, male, 5'11 and I weigh 125 lbs. I go through a carton of cigs in 5 to 6 days, The only thing I drink is soda, I work in fast food so I tend to eat where I work most days.

Excuse me... but...

And the only thing my acid reflux does is make it a little uncomfortable at night when I try to sleep, especially if I stray from my strict diet.

WHAT?

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Incredible story. Take good care of yourself and try to stop drinking soda, smoking and eating junk...this regimen is incredibly unhealthy and the reflux can only be aggravated by the soda.

You're very young and very lucky. As has already been said, if you don't take care of yourself odds are you will have more heart attacks. Think of the experience you just had and how it should tell you that you are loved and should love yourself. Good luck mate!

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy88

I thought he was being funny/sarcastic.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join