It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Former Marine Brandon Raub Just been "Taken" by Feds for Facebook Posts?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Hes NOT detained?

Yes he IS detained in a pysche ward:

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Raub detained

"For government officials to not only arrest Brandon Raub for doing nothing more than exercising his First Amendment rights but to actually force him to undergo psychological evaluations and detain him against his will goes against every constitutional principle this country was founded upon," Whitehead said.

edit on 27-8-2012 by maluminse because: add quote

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
A very interesting interview with Brandon Raub by John Whitehead:

Yeah right, a psycho?
Sounds like a normal person to me. And an American that is concerned. But the government can't have that, now can they...

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Holy #ing #, this is worse to watch than the JFK assassination. Nobody seems to really understand the state the world is coming to.

Mental institutions are a tool by the government, to maintain the status quo. You see, they practically starve you of oxygen, and all it takes is about 4-5 weeks till your permanently damaged (less neurotransmitters, awful memory, and less depth to awareness).

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I have heard police state that they use FB to catch criminals.
If someone professes to a crime on FB it is not freedom of speech, it is an admission of guilt.
They think it is funny how stupid some people are with some of the things they post.
And they really do watch if you get on their radar.

I am certain the Gov is much worse.

just my thoughts.

<< 12  13  14   >>

join