It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are these Chemtrails?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncinus

Originally posted by Opportunia
Anything in the sky that didn't exist there and instead was put there by HUMAN or any NON natural means IS a CHEMTRAIL get over it. It's about time we start simply discussing what's in the different crap we disperse in the sky whether by means of exhaust from our polluting vehicles or by means of dropping things from containers into the air, they are ALL chemical things WE PUT THERE. They are NOT natural they are CHEM TRAILS, all of them.

But chemtrails are (in theory) something other than contrails, right? So are you saying that chemtrails don't really exist, and we should just be discussing contrails, and jet exhaust? Because there is plenty of discussion about that.

What I'm saying is they all warrant examination and re-examination ALWAYS as they are NON natural and we are putting them into the air. In my opinion at this point they are both chem trails. Anything that leaves a trail and contains chemicals IS a chemtrail, no? What I am saying is that Aerosol geoengineering DOES in fact exist and it's time to STOP the FEAR campaign and start UNDERSTANDING what is going on instead of making up crap to rationalize in our minds what is happening. RESEARCH Aerosol geoingineering... Does it cause them to put chem trails in the sky in my opinion, YES. Does it scare me, NO, not any more. Then again, every time I see a plane go over I also realize they are leaving a chem trail of exhaust which along with water vapor contains chemicals. What we need to do is take the FEAR out of the discussion and start asking ourselves...IF they DO exist...why would we be making them? Take the FEAR out of it is what I'm saying. Once we can do that, the discussion can take another tone of discovery and understanding. To me the difference between dumping particulates from a container at high altitude or dumping crap into the air out the ass end of an airplane, they are ALL chemtrails.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

Sorry bout the get over it part, that was meant more for folks who are trying to proove "chemtrails" don't exist out of the FEAR it causes them to consider the possibility that they DO in fact exist. I'll try to avoid using that tone in future posts. My apologies.
edit on 27-8-2012 by Opportunia because: clarification

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Opportunia

Accepted, thank you.

It seems we share a real concern but are getting spun out (or maybe I am) over terminology. It is just my opinion that if you call car, plane, ship, train, factory and whatever else exhausts chemtrails it dilutes the focus too much when 'chemtrails' per se are already defined as per my previous post and something quite different.

What they all are as far as I'm concerned is air pollution and no, I don't believe that a deliberate spraying operation is actually and secretly in effect and so that's where our opinions depart.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Opportunia

To me the difference between dumping particulates from a container at high altitude or dumping crap into the air out the ass end of an airplane, they are ALL chemtrails.

What is it that you are particularly referring to as "crap into the air out of the ass end of an airplane?" Are you referring to the blue ice stuff? Or is it the exhaust issue...do you know what makes up the exhaust plume of a turbofan engine? Do you know if it differs substantially from that of an automobile?

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

I absolutely see what you're saying here. But the problem with your statement of "everything about it is unnatural and this can be seen by observing" is that simply observing tells you absolutely nothing. Observing tells you that there is something white in the sky, and that is really about it. Past that, what you are doing is hypothesizing as to what the white stuff could be, because you have no evidence of what it actually is.

You make a point. My point: observational results which deviate from previous observation is not a theory. It is. A propaganda marketing campaign to convince people that what they are seeing is something they've seen all of their lives is part of what the outrageously persistent contrail crowd is all about. Sky grids have a relatively short history. And, hence, a short observational opportunity. Most of us were not around to see these things in WWII.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

Sky grids have a relatively short history. And, hence, a short observational opportunity. Most of us were not around to see these things in WWII.

And how short is this history?

We may not have been around, but I guarantee there are those that did witness them still around..

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Seems like chemtrails to me. Especially the first pic :p

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by JustSirens

What is it about them that tells you they are chemtrails?

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join