It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are these Chemtrails?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
reply to post by F6Zman

Yeah, those are real Chemtrails

So I take it you can tell the difference between a contrail and a chemtrail,correct?

Well would you care to share that knowkedge with the rest of us,we would love to hear it.

and tell Michael J Murphy too - 'cos he can't tell the difference either (he's the guy behing What- and Why- in the world are they spraying fakeumentaries - yeah - the chemtrail guru-du-jour.....)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

People living in the desert or studying in the desert, like Carnicom, one of the greats of beginning chemtrail observation, weren't seeing any fronts. There wasn't any weather. They were measuring altitude and humidity and coming up short. The data and the original persistent contrail parameters were not supporting what they were seeing.

Exactly how and what were they using to make these measurements and were they doing this at a height where contrails are favorable?

Or were they taking these measurements on the ground?

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by luxordelphi
I can talk about that.

You can talk about a lot of things, but it seems every time you do, you show that you don't actually understand what you're talking about. It seems you take a few buzz words, then distort their meaning to something which can only be thought up in the realm of fantasy, not "observation" or "research" as you claim.

Take this one for example.

In WWII, a cloud corridor (an area of aerosol particle saturation as well as added water vapor) was created because there were a thousand bombers in the air.

Earlier in the thread, you commented that a requirement for persistent contrails was that "Particle saturation has to be super". Would you care to "talk about" how particles can become super saturated (ie exceed 100%)?

The reason why this is fantasy should be obvious, but I'm eager to hear how your "research" can explain this.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by totallackey

Sure, all planes that spray these long contrails (chemtrails) are always white/silver and never have anything Labeled on them, if Chemtrails are fake and just normal Contrails, wouldn't Different Colored planes have these long Contrails (chemtrails) and Planes with things Labeled on them (like American Airways) have them as well? Isn't it Impossible for a Normal contrail to Spread out Across the Sky and make the Sky a Disgusting Haze?

That should be Enough Proof that Chemtrails Exist.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by F6Zman

Sure, all planes that spray these long contrails (chemtrails) are always white/silver and never have anything Labeled on them, if Chemtrails are fake and just normal Contrails, wouldn't Different Colored planes have these long Contrails (chemtrails) and Planes with things Labeled on them (like American Airways) have them as well?

From 30,00 feet below, and usually several miles to the side, it is pretty much impossible to tell the colour of a plane.

there are some sites that give good high magnification shots of aircraft - eg look at this guy's photos - but even with this magnification his shots from 200 km away dont' show coliour!!\
also of course you can use services like flightradar24.com and flightaware to identify flights even if yuo cannot see the aircraft.

Isn't it Impossible for a Normal contrail to Spread out Across the Sky and make the Sky a Disgusting Haze?

No - it is entirely possible. Here's NASA's contrail page - and their page on persistent spreading contrails.

contrails spreading out to a haze over het entier sky have been noted since at least 1940 as per the section of a book I quoted in this message - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Even then it still doesn't actually tell you what is in the trails - unmarked planes would still leave contrails when condition are right.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by F6Zman

Got some proof to go along with your soliloquy? Be more than happy to read it...been BEGGING for it....

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Isn't it Impossible for a Normal contrail to Spread out Across the Sky and make the Sky a Disgusting Haze?

Have you not read this thread?? Have you not read the papers linked in previous post on this thread?? My god man...get it together...

copied below is my previous post with some relevant quotes- but go back and READ the actual papers...these paper are from 40yrs ago and describe EXACTLY what you see today:

Measurements of the Growth of the Ice Budget in a Persisting Contrail
R.G. Knollenberg
Journal of the Atmospheric Sciences
Volume 29, Issue 7 (October 1972)

"It is often observed that contrails spread considerably...Under favorable conditions, a lateral spread of kilometers is observed...If sufficient air traffic exists, an entire overcast of contrail cirrus may develop and persist for hours with rapid growth in the ice budget of individual contrails."

and this one:

journals.ametsoc.org...

Airborne Observations of Contrail Effects on the Thermal Radiation Budget
Peter M. Kuhn
Journal of the Atmospheric Sciences
Volume 27, Issue 6 (September 1970)

"The spreading of jet contrails into extensive cirrus sheets is a familiar sight."

and this one:

docs.lib.noaa.gov...

ON THE POSSIBILITY OF WEATHER MODIFICATION BY AIRCRAFT CONTRAILS
WALLACE B. MURCRAY
Geophysical Institute, University of Alaska, College, Alaska
October 1970

(in this one they actually study ground level persistent contrails)

"The writer himself has seen instances in which a single contrail seemed to grow until it became an overcast covering the whole sky."

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Sure, all planes that spray these long contrails (chemtrails) are always white/silver and never have anything Labeled on them, if Chemtrails are fake and just normal Contrails, wouldn't Different Colored planes have these long Contrails (chemtrails) and Planes with things Labeled on them (like American Airways) have them as well? Isn't it Impossible for a Normal contrail to Spread out Across the Sky and make the Sky a Disgusting Haze?

Huh? What? You're kidding me, right? Are you just making this stuff up off the top of your head, or is there some nutjob site that you're repeating it from?

The silver planes with no markings that spray chemtrails live in a land of glitter and unicorns, where Barney rules the world and Chuck Norris is President.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
lolzz..... You are guys are silly...

The "government" calls chemtrails, contrails ..... it's always been that way to the public.

....it's even described that way

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

In WWII, a cloud corridor (an area of aerosol particle saturation as well as added water vapor) was created because there were a thousand bombers in the air.

Several weeks ago when you first posted this lie I, and several others others, posted an explanation, with sources, to demonstrate that it was totally false.

Yet here you are repeating the same lie as if nothing happened. This is trolling, simple as, and im pretty sure its against the t&c's to knowingly post falshoods. You clearly have not got anything BUT lies to post, which is why you keep repeating the same tired old rubbish time afte time. Clearly, from the facial expression on your avatar, ignorance is bliss, and you are very blissful indeed.

Bye.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Great images of planes showing REAL contrails however, those aren't taken a half hour after the planes fly over. Show me a picture of an air show or any airport from back then with checkerboard skies that last for over an hour AFTER the planes are long gone. YOU STILL CAN'T. All the contrails on the planet will NEVER look the same nor behave the same as a Chemtrail because they AREN'T the same thing. BOTH exist, get over it.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Opportunia

I would like to see a picture of a chemtrail. In fact, I need to see a picture of a chemtrail. Please, please take a picture of a chemtrail.

Or, do you believe the OP photos are chemtrails? If so, why do you think they a chemtrails rather than contrails?

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Show me a picture of an air show or any airport from back then with checkerboard skies that last for over an hour AFTER the planes are long gone. YOU STILL CAN'T.

Does it have to be an airport or air show,because I have these...

Well then show me a picture of a verified chemtrail, and it can be from anytime? I will bet you can't...

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Opportunia

Great images of planes showing REAL contrails however, those aren't taken a half hour after the planes fly over. Show me a picture of an air show or any airport from back then with checkerboard skies that last for over an hour AFTER the planes are long gone. YOU STILL CAN'T.

How about this one - epod.usra.edu...

Hey are you that guy that had that thread a few months ago "you can't show me a picture of a contrail before 1990" or something like that? I must go check....

Found it - all the contrail pics you ever wanted from before 1990 - www.abovetopsecret.com... (including some over an airshow in 1950-something...
)
edit on 25-8-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Air show? Here's one from 1957:

www.flightglobal.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

I am the PERSON who said it yes. and THANK you to all who are trying to prove me wrong but... MOST of the images you show...have planes IN THEM so they don't convince me that they have been just hanging in the sky for 45 minutes to an hour. I still believe BOTH contrails and chemtrails exist. I've simply come to the conclusion that BOTH exist. If you don't believe in them that's your option. Personally, on those heavy days where it makes the sky look like the sun is coming thru polaroid glass lens, I prefer to stay inside. But you go ahead...enjoy your filtered sunlight and breathing in the chemicals they're using to try and stave off the global warming.

I've simply come to accept that it's happening. Can't stop them from doing it. Though I fail to see the problem so many have with us discussing it as the reality that it is. I don't necessarily LIKE it, but atm I am pretty powerless to stop it so I have learned to live with it.
edit on 25-8-2012 by Opportunia because: mistake

edit on 25-8-2012 by Opportunia because: Correction in details

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

big deal guys in uniforms next to jeeps and a shadow image of soldiers against a backdrop of contrails/chemtrails. Why not try THIS article. www.guerrillaexplorer.com...

It's starting to look like contrails and chemtrails ARE pretty much the same thing. Contrails contain chemicals and water vapor. Contrails are NOW being used in geoengineering as a RESULT of those images you showed. They found they can change weather, CLOUD seeding is still performed all over the world. For anyone to think that an intelligent force on the planet, utilizing some of the most brilliant minds, would NOT use contrails and planes as a tool. If they will use them to bomb an enemy in a war what makes you all think they wouldn't use them to disperse chemicals they thought would help the planet during this time of ecological upheaval?

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

But if you are staying indoors fearful of chemtrails just because a plane has flown over, when there really is no evidence for such a practice at all except for the lies and fearmongering that one finds on the internet then, whilst it is entirely your own choice, it is at the same time incredibly sad.

While you have mocked photos that have planes in them, clearly new trails of course, you are also now dismissing images that dont, and that contain such a mass of trails that the planes that left at least some of them can be reasonably supposed to be long gone. So what kind of photographic evidence were you asking for if not the ones provided?

This line confuses me;

If they will use them to bomb an enemy in a war

could you elaborate on it please as I don't get your meaning, in what way were they ever used to bomb anyone?
edit on 25-8-2012 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Opportunia
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

I am the PERSON who said it yes. and THANK you to all who are trying to prove me wrong but... MOST of the images you show...have planes IN THEM so they don't convince me that they have been just hanging in the sky for 45 minutes to an hour.

Why on earth is the presence of planes on the ground at all relevant to the length of time contrails have been in the air??

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

But you go ahead...enjoy your filtered sunlight and breathing in the chemicals they're using to try and stave off the global warming.

How many reasons could there possibly be for this spraying? You say it is to "stave off global warming." Little Jimmy down the street writes it is to cause drought, while Johnny writes it is to cause rain...Jane, meanwhile, writes it is to poison us and cause a pandemic...

HOLY CRAP! RUN...RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join