It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Irish heroine of Batman shooting spree drowns

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ReadyPower
Why are there so few details on her drowning? Did they not do an autopsy to see if she was on drugs? Who found her, and when exactly did she die? Just saying "she drowned" and giving no other details is odd.

Star..

my thoughts exactly .. completely vague !!!

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by DBunker
According to her bio at the hospital, she worked at Anshutz, and also worked in the Neuro Dept.

So that's two connections to Holmes....Anshutz and Neuro.

Why did the President and Michelle send their condolences to the family in Ireland and nothing to the people of Colorado? This fine woman/mother would be missed greatly by her friends she worked with. Why the coverup?

I was tending to think alternatively on this also, possibly Ms. Gallagher was involved, or Mr. Pinson, as a result of their medical abilities PRIOR to the Holmes event.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix

Originally posted by chemistry
reply to post by chemistry

THIS WOMAN WAS KILLED. PLAIN AND SIMPLE.

Well, you'd have to say this wouldn't you? This story isn't worthy of ATS so you have to find some conspiracy angle to it. No offense OP but I'm tired of all these posts that have no Above Top Secret quality. Most posts here today are so far below Top Secret that this site is a shell of the site it used to be.

Now, if the Op would have not just posted a sad news story but accompanied the news with links and information to a real possible credible conspiracy about her being murdered, then I'd say good post. Sadly that's not gonna happen.

You are entitled to your opinion, but did you even read any of this thread? Your quoted post is from the first page, so I'm guessing that is as far as you got. If you would have kept reading you would have seen the links, other info, and the off putting strangeness that surrounds this subject. The general lack of coverage of this story by the MSM is, in my mind, is very telling. You and I both know that MSM, on any other day, would be all over this.
That maybe would changed your mind. You would have to be blind to not see that something is not quite right here.
When I started this thread, it began it's life as a Breaking Alternative News thread. It was moved to another forum, and then it was moved again to this forum, and then the digging began. Even GreenEyedLeo has gotten involved.
At first she thought that this was a hoax, due to the lack of info and the vagueness of the reports. After some help from our great members, myself included, she has since realized that, just like most of us here that have been working on this, that the story is as odd.

This is what she had to say....

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
well, im now leaning more towards WTF
than hoax...thanks yall for all the links you have provided!

keeping an eye on this and doing further reading/digging!

When I first started this thread, I was hinting that maybe she knew to much. That because of her contact with the witnesses of the massacre in the ER where she worked, that she became privy to a part of the story that didn't jive with the official report. That she was talking and someone wasn't happy about it. Since then my thoughts on this have changed.
What I think now is that, yes, she was killed, the reports don't jive, statements made by the husband/partner are very odd to say the least when crosschecked with the reports, and in my mind is suspect. The times between when she left the house, was reported missing, and when they went looking for her is to great to make any sense. We still haven't heard from the friend that she was with, if there was one. Statements that were made by the police made no sense and are very vague.

So why was she killed? I don't know yet, but if we keep looking into this, we might just find out.

I would like to thank all the ATS Members and Staff that have participated in this thread so far. Without all of your help and interest, this thread would have never come this far and we would know only half of what we know now.

Thanks and keep up the good work,
Mikemck1976

edit on 19-8-2012 by mikemck1976 because: Fixed GEL's quote

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Anyone see that movie All Good Things, with Ryan Gosling... based on a true story, the one where the husband kills his wife but no one can prove it even though it is so obvious..

This entire story reminds me of that movie.

The weirdest thing about the DVD was that the directors asked the guy to assist them in doing a commentary about the movie, so the guy gives his play by play about a movie based on him killing his wife in real time while the movie is playing... This is just to say that people can be heartless.

edit on 19-8-2012 by djr33222 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by djr33222
Anyone see that movie All Good Things, with Ryan Gosling... based on a true story, the one where the husband kills his wife but no one can prove it even though it is so obvious..

This entire story reminds me of that movie.

The weirdest thing about the DVD was that the directors asked the guy to assist them in doing a commentary about the movie, so the guy gives his play by play about a movie based on him killing his wife in real time while the movie is playing... This is just to say that people can be heartless.

edit on 19-8-2012 by djr33222 because: (no reason given)

I had the same thought about the similarities to the film.

Woody

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Wasnt she with a family friend there? The most likely conspiracy if there is any, is that it involves the parties present at that time. Maybe she wouldnt leave the family for him?

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
Wasnt she with a family friend there? The most likely conspiracy if there is any, is that it involves the parties present at that time. Maybe she wouldnt leave the family for him?

It could be...Hmmm...But why would the family wait until the next day to find her? They waited until almost NOON to report her. That in itself is suspicious. Then add that a family member found her even before the search team had a chance to look for her. Why weren't they looking for her the night before? Why didn't this 'friend' freak out and rush to tell the family she was missing?

I want to know exactly who was there at this vacation. The husband, kid, wife, friend and who else?

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
This is very suspicious indeed.
I won't be surprised if more and more witnesses have an "accident."

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Could have been a Breitbart-type incident (if you know what I mean). There is a 5-yr. old in this scenario to worry about, and maybe Greg is being vague because of that fact. Maybe he suspects something, but can't verbalize it out of fear.

(Just thinking out loud....putting it out there to think about or poke holes in.)

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Why does everyone feel they are entitled to the entire story? If someone in your family died, would you feel great about divulging every detail of the death to the world?

Perhaps there is an embarrassing angle to the story they are keeping quiet. Maybe she was on drugs, or was intoxicated. The theory that she heard second-hand information and for some reason, this would grant her a death sentence by our government is a huge, massive stretch. And yet some of you accept it as a done-deal. I am ok with viewing things with a conspiracy angle. I can only shake my head though, when every conspiracy it becomes the de facto accepted truth by the members here. You are not embracing truth - you are embracing YOUR truth.. whatever fits your world-view.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

Because everyone wants to know details about the wonderful life of the Kardashians.

If she wasn't killed, it is possible she may have "disappeared" and obtain a new identity for the gov't, so they had to "kill" her rather than have her disappear. And she wouldn't be the first.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
Why does everyone feel they are entitled to the entire story? If someone in your family died, would you feel great about divulging every detail of the death to the world?

Perhaps there is an embarrassing angle to the story they are keeping quiet. Maybe she was on drugs, or was intoxicated. The theory that she heard second-hand information and for some reason, this would grant her a death sentence by our government is a huge, massive stretch. And yet some of you accept it as a done-deal. I am ok with viewing things with a conspiracy angle. I can only shake my head though, when every conspiracy it becomes the de facto accepted truth by the members here. You are not embracing truth - you are embracing YOUR truth.. whatever fits your world-view.

You are absolutely right. She may have taken a pill, lost consciousness and fell out of the boat. She may have dropped the friend off already and been heading back to her husband and child when it happened.

The fact that she has a connection to the Aurora event could just be a coincidence, but I think that it is THAT coincidence that makes the red flags pop up and the investigative-type personality is compelled to explore it. ATS is a safe place to do that.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SonsOfTheMeek

This is a conspiracy site, so I'm going to let my mind drift toward the same kind of situation you thought of.

There are several drugs that cause muscular paralysis. They are used in surgery and are easily obtained, in surgical areas at hospitals. A syringe, a needle, and the paralytic drug is all is would take. These are intravenous drugs, but it could be injected elsewhere. They would just take longer to act. If one of these was injected in a muscle when she was offshore, the more she swam, the faster the drug would be circulated. When it acted, she wouldn't be able to swim or breathe. Even if she made it land, she would die. I don't know what the drugs break down into, or if the drug/metabolites were tested for, but I sure would check for them, and a needle puncture, if I was doing an autopsy.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by texasgirl

Honestly, though, if her husband reported that she wasn't a good swimmer then what was she doing swimming at night?

Well some reports are saying she was with a "friend" at the time. The whole story doesn't make sense. What does make sense is the possibilities that she drowned naturally, was drowned by the "friend", husband drowned it, or some underlying cause made her drown.

What there is absolutely NO evidence or even motive for is the Government doing it.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Reading the replies on topics like this is absolutely infuriating. Are you people serious? Accidents happen, and if it wasn't an accident, how do you jump to NWO immediately? First thought might be to check out the motives of the people she was with? Just a thought.

The fact that somebody barely connected to the shooting died in a common accident is not grounds for a government conspiracy, so sorry, loons.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by spiderLL
reply to post by fleabit

Because everyone wants to know details about the wonderful life of the Kardashians.

If she wasn't killed, it is possible she may have "disappeared" and obtain a new identity for the gov't, so they had to "kill" her rather than have her disappear. And she wouldn't be the first.

That is a angle I never thought to look at this from.

Great thought spider.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I suppose folks think there is some sort of cover-up because of the lack of MSM involvement. This is just the sort of story they eat up and spit back out to the sheeple..."Aurora Shooting Nurse Found Drowned in Lake"...something sensational like that. So, the lack of coverage naturally leads many, including myself, to suspect that there is something more to this story.

Can someone verify what was said earlier about a 9/11 victim who was dead 2 weeks after a presidential photo-op?

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   
this whole story stinks, we find out more about dead homeless people than a supposed hero? wtf,
1 who was the family member that called then mysteriously found the body
2 was there any evidence of suspicious play(they usually say that when finding a body(drugged rapped, tied up strangled or no marks at all?
3 supposedly couldn't swim good but went boating after 12 pm (and is known to be very athletic in other sports?)
4 what freaking friend in the world goes out boating w a friend and doesn't know someone is missing from the boat WTF red flags right there, and DOESN'T REPORT A MISSING PERSON RIGHT THEN!
5 why don't they mention the friends name
6 no one reported till the next day at 12
7 why hasn't the family asked the "friend" what happened since husband says "we may never know?" wtf, they said she drowned so obviously he doesn't believe what hes been told or is making it up,or mis quoted?
8 why has not one msn touched this report, yet they will tell you all day about a cat in a tree
9 another interesting note for all you number 7 people, she was found aug 7 does this kinda tie in w the other 2 shootings? being 7 days apart and what not
10 are u freaking kidding me, heart attack, drowning, suicide, 3 ways CIA kills people the most lol
11 A TERRORIST DRILL DEALING WITH PEOPLE SHOOTING UP A MOVIE THEATER WAS GOING ON JUST HOURS BEFORE, COUGH COUGH, 9/11, LONDON TUBE BOMBINGS same damn thing
12 how is it that all these crazy people go after innocent people and kids , but no one ever goes after high profile government persons accept Gabrielle Dee "Gabby" Giffords who really isn't all that high profile (and by high profile i mean scum bags)
13 amazing how all these weird things keep happening in aurora remember the 40 or so people dragged out of cars held at gun point, hand cuffed and made to wait 2 hours while under arrest while they looked for a bank robber who they got a "tip on" for 7k worth of dollars stolen, are you f ing kidding me 50 -100k sure i can see the distress, 7k from a bank that makes money out of thin air and is backed by FDIC?

i tried to find out more but only crap with the shooting keeps coming up, delve a lil deeper into that towns history, its like reading a sci-fi book

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
My mind automatically thought that maybe she was suffering from PTSD or depression from experiencing such a horrible event. I didn't even consider a conspiracy until you guys mentioned it. I think think it's more likely that she committed suicide...but anything's possible.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
NBC in Denver is just now reporting on her death.....JUST NOW! First time I heard about it was here at ATS....none of the local stations had reported it. They have no more info than has been reported here...in fact it seems they have less info then we have here..

...just an FYI
edit on August 20th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: me spelling sucks.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join