It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Irish heroine of Batman shooting spree drowns

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
The Iowa Great Lakes (west lake in particular) are very well know to be a "party destination." People go, rent one of the hundreds of cabins/houses, a boat, and spend their vacation drinking out on the water. Most often alcohol plays a part in these drownings. Whether that's the case here or not remains to be seen. I'm just trying to point out that there are a lot of drowning in that lake, so it MAY be coincidence. I don't feel like a nurse at the hospital could "know too much" since she wasn't in the theater, the parking lot, or the jail. She tended the wounded, but I don't think anyone is disputing the injured/killed, so I'm not sure what she could know. Maybe I'm wrong, but it seems like a stretch to say she was killed.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Quite suspicious! Found this... It includes the timeline of reports & raises interesting points.

fromthetrench esworldreport.com
Jenny Gallagher’s death (Sheriff’s Office and The Herald) seem to raise a number of questions:
1. Was she really not “a very strong swimmer”? Is her husband even correctly quoted on this matter by the Herald (who seem to have misquoted him elsewhere)? Jenny was 46 years old and a formidable athlete. She has been playing Gaelic football for over a decade, having competed in the North American finals in 2000. Recently, she and her teammates on the Denver Gaels ladies football team competed in a tournament at a the Colorado Irish Festival, which they won, beating teams from San Fransisco and Dallas. A tributepublished in the club’s newsletter says that “memories of trips with the Gaels” such as “surfing in Costa Rica” would not “have been so fond had Jenny not been there”.

2. Why, while vacationing out of state, did Jenny decide to take a boat out onto a lake, at night, after her husband and son had already gone to bed, especially if she “wasn’t a very strong swimmer”?

3. If she did decide to do that, wouldn’t she at least wear a life vest?

4. Who is this friend that was allegedly with her? Why is this friend not identified by name? Why has this friend not been mentioned in previous reports?

5. If she did drown at night while boating with a “friend”, why were police and rescue crews not notified until the following day? The original Sheriff’s office press release said that she was “reported missing by family” the following “morning”. The initial AP report put the time even later – “a little after noon” — and The Spencer Daily Reporter wrote on Aug 9th that, “Emergency crews recieved a 911 distress call at 12:45 p.m.” If a “friend” was out on the lake boating with Jenny and she disappeared in the water, wouldn’t this friend immediately rush to notify her husband and/or any other family member that may have been present, and wouldn’t they immediately alert rescue crews (assuming the friend hadn’t already)? Why did this apparently not happen?

6. If Jenny was out boating with a friend, disappeared in the water, and was later found drowned, why would her husband say, “The hardest thing is I may never know what really happened to Jenny”?

7. Who was the family member that located Jenny’s body under the dock? He or she apparently did so shortly after notifying authorities that she was “missing”, possibly even within minutes. The unnamed family member was apparently able to find her before professionally trained rescue crews. In fact, according to the Spencer Daily Reporter, this family member may have even “located” her before the crews could even begin searching: “Arnolds Park/Okoboji Fire Chief Christ Yungbluth said his department’s dive team did not have to conduct a search. … Resuce teams were on hand for nearly an hour but once they arrived at the scene, Galagher was pronounced dead.” West Okoboji Lake is approximately 3,847 acres in surface area. The Daily Reporter said that she was specifically found “in the area near Wheeler’s Beach just off of 1st Street in the city of West Okoboji.”

THE SHERIFF’S OFFICE IS MUM; APPARENTLY GALLAGHER’S DEATH IS STILL UNDER INVESTIGATION
In an attempt to obtain answers to these questions and clarification about the facts surrounding Jenny Gallagher’s death, The End Run contacted the Dickson County Sheriff’s Office by phone this evening (Friday).

The woman who answered the phone was familiar with the case, but refused to answer any questions about Jennifer Gallagher’s death. This included a direct question as to whether or not Gallagher was boating with another individual that night as reported by the Herald. The woman referenced the August 8th press release posted to the Sheriff’s website, firmly stating that she could not provide any information besides what was contained in that report.

When asked if she could at least confirm whether or not the incident was (still) under investigation, she again referred me to the press release from nine days ago, which says, “The incident remains under investigation by the Dickinson County Sheriff’s Office”.

CONCLUSION
Given the suspicious nature of the “Batman” shooting, Jenny”s (heroic) involvement in the rescue operation at the hospital, and the timing of her unnatural death, it is only logical for researchers who understand government black operations (and corresponding cover-ups) to treat it as a potential homocide, and seek further information that confirms or refutes this hypothesis. This does not mean that it was a homocide. Accidents happen. This may have been a heartbreaking example of one. However, the publicly-available information about this death is relatively thin at this point, and it contains significant apparent contradictions and problems

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
RIP Jennny..How Did the NWO know that Jenny has a Knowledge ? If that is the case wouldn't they try to kill the survivors. It is hard to think this is accident under the giver circumstances. She was a football player. Lots of questions popping into my mind.

i hope we will be able to get the real cause of her death not some crap fed by officials who think they can do whatever they want and get away with it.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by AncietSoul
RIP Jennny..How Did the NWO know that Jenny has a Knowledge ? If that is the case wouldn't they try to kill the survivors. It is hard to think this is accident under the giver circumstances. She was a football player. Lots of questions popping into my mind.

i hope we will be able to get the real cause of her death not some crap fed by officials who think they can do whatever they want and get away with it.

Football players are not necessarily good swimmers.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by chemistry
This woman spoke to the victims and knew that something was up. She knew, for example, that the shooter was let into the theatre by an accomplice (a fact that the mianstream media has barely even touched upon!!).

OH YES, AND THEN THERE IS THIS: GO FIND OUT WHO JAMES HOLMES' FATHER IS.

They did say that early....that someone got up and let him in. Or that he was the one that let the real shooter in and then went out and sat in the car.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I saw an article that mentioned Jennifer tended to a victim with neurological injuries, don't know which article I read. This victim was probably shot in the head so I doubt the victim was able to talk. However, it's possible she noticed something odd about the bullet trajectory and said something to others.

It's pure speculation on my part but this happened with JFK's assassination. Several doctors claimed it was a front entry wound and not a rear entry one.

Just putting it out there.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by texasgirl
I saw an article that mentioned Jennifer tended to a victim with neurological injuries, don't know which article I read. This victim was probably shot in the head so I doubt the victim was able to talk. However, it's possible she noticed something odd about the bullet trajectory and said something to others.

It's pure speculation on my part but this happened with JFK's assassination. Several doctors claimed it was a front entry wound and not a rear entry one.

Neurological injuries can concern the spinal cord, too, not necessarily the head only.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ook33

Originally posted by texasgirl

Neurological injuries can concern the spinal cord, too, not necessarily the head only.

Yes, that's right. I forgot to mention that. It doesn't go with my theory, though. (But you're right)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock

They did say that early....that someone got up and let him in. Or that he was the one that let the real shooter in and then went out and sat in the car.

media has been set on saying this was a lonewolf gunman attack, unless they are just throwing that out there so the other man doesn't run knowing people are aware there is more.

don't know if someone so severely injured would think to tell the nurse what the shooter looked like- they were probably unconscious, in mind numbing pain, praying they live or starting to see their dead relatives. seems like something that would only happen in a movie - someone dying whispers to someone who the killer is and to avenge them.

interesting, one guy that lives in that area by the theater made a youtube video and thinks maybe the real shooter was killed, which would explain the blood trail near James car. now that could be something Jenny knew.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

If she was swimming in a lake rather than a local swimming pool the odds are she is a good swimmer.

A lot of this depends on the currents in the lake at the time where she swam but stating that because she was a footballer doesn't make her a good swimmer is ridiculous. Swimming is based a lot on stamina and in the sport she played (GAA) your stamina levels would be top notch. These people run around a large football field for 70 minutes with no protective gear and take regular hard knocks, I know from experience from playing Gaelic football myself that these folk are fit as fiddles. This story reeks in my opinion.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mickles

If she was swimming in a lake rather than a local swimming pool the odds are she is a good swimmer.

A lot of this depends on the currents in the lake at the time where she swam but stating that because she was a footballer doesn't make her a good swimmer is ridiculous. Swimming is based a lot on stamina and in the sport she played (GAA) your stamina levels would be top notch. These people run around a large football field for 70 minutes with no protective gear and take regular hard knocks, I know from experience from playing Gaelic football myself that these folk are fit as fiddles. This story reeks in my opinion.

No need to be aggressive, man. If you don't take some courses in swimming, you'll never be great, that's a fact. Playing football certainly means she was in good shape, but saying that playing this sport makes you great at swimming, here is the only ridiculous claim.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
If you don't take some courses in swimming, you'll never be great

Are you serious? You think she was taking swimming lessons in a lake??

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
This reminds of William Colby ex CIA head who mysteriously falls out of boat and drowns...yeah I know this is just conspiracy but it is also fact that Colby had a story to tell and the establishment wasn't going to let that happen.....get my drift.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mickles

Are you serious? You think she was taking swimming lessons in a lake??

Are YOU serious ? I never said she was taking lessons in a lake, I said that in a general manner, if you don't take some courses in swimming (in a GENERAL way, not in this particular time with this particular person on this particular day on this particular lake), the chances of being great at swimming are not good. She certainly was a basic swimmer, even if she was in good shape (being a football player).
edit on 23-8-2012 by Ook33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Great thread with some really interesting posts !

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.
edit on 18-9-2012 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Has anyone been able to find anymore info on this case?
It's like all the media stopped talking about this as soon as it started.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I smell Final Destination.

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.
edit on 18-9-2012 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

i played football and can hardly swim, but i am afraid of water cause of ir.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
SPAM removed by admin
edit on Aug 29th 2012 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by packinmomma

This reminds me of Natalie Wood's drowning.

It does seem suspicious.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join