It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Construction of a UFO

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by alexandrelois
I know that there are people who are building their own UFOs. Who can give information and provide links to the network for these projects? What progress they have made. That's how my student drew a UFO. He usually does not make mistakes!
As others have said, it's impossible for anyone to make a UFO because if you make it, you know what it is and therefore it's not unidentified.

However, this is a great video where engineers and scientists talk about alien engineering. It's a speculative look at how aliens might design their spacecraft. I found at least 3 different versions on youtube...they all have the same content but are broken into different size parts...some are 9 minutes, this one is about 45 minutes for part 1. If you find it interesting I'm sure you can find more parts by searching youtube for "UFO Files - Alien Engineering"

UFO Files - Alien Engineering - Part 1 of 2

Using the best information available--and a healthy dose of speculation--our experts "reconstruct" a plausible UFO. ... Engineers and scientists speculate on how alien craft are built and flown.

In addition to speculating on how aliens might build their spaceships, the video also includes film of real flying saucers built by humans, like the Avro Car.
edit on 17-8-2012 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

Build your own UFO?

Please, I challenge you to show us one single person or example that has been successful in building their own flying saucer craft.
There's lots of supposed plans out there for building one. There's patents to sift through, and videos to watch with people making claims they know all about how to make one.

However, there's not one single speck of evidence a single project has ever completed, or flown.
There's not even any small scale proof of concept demonstration models.

If you know something we don't, show us.

Just in case you have not heard of him -T. Townsend Brown - I thought I would give you a leg-up on finding out about his work.

www.ttbrown.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

www.antigravitytechnology.net...

I am not saying you are not asking a valid question. I just wanted to give you an answer.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
My hunches on how an interstellar starship functions in outer space and in our own atmosphere, is based on my UFO starship sighting, back one night in the month of November 1976 --- approx. 40 miles west of Washington D.C.

1] Find and locate a min-black hole near our star system.

2] Send a probe to the MBH --- that is loaded with antimatter --- encased in a anti-grav bomb cannister.

3] Explode the MBH --- grab a small remnant of the black hole, and cart it away, locked in a tractor beam to a refinery on some small isolated asteroid. Have the BH remnant pulverized into dust, and mix it into a liquified ceramac solution; till the ceramic plate hardens into the shape of the bottom concave hull of a saucer craft.

4] A photon receptor portal is stationed near the top central axis of the domed starship. In outer space... the photon receptor is pointed towards some distant star in the general direction you want the starship to go. The photon receptor funnels the starlight photons to the photon hungry blackhole dust infused ceramic plate, whereas the photons are ejected from the flying saucer from several thruster ports with tremendous thrust.

5] The starship can easily approach the speed of light barrier --- guarded by the magnetic field of the BH bottom hull. The starship...breaks the speed of light barrier, as it sucks in and ejects the photons faster than the speed of light --- increasing speed exponentially squared --- into the superluminal [FTL] realm.

6] The saucer has one bottom thruster port...and one on the edge of the rotating disc itself. The edge thruster dictates 90 degree turns, instant stops and starts,etc etc; as the photon receptor portal is closed at speed. The rotating thruster is turned towards the opposite direction you want to go --- the photon receptor portal is reopened; so as speed vector angles can be calculated and performed.

7] On planets that lack starlight...or in deep dust clouds in our galaxy --- the starship reguires a small amount of seawater, so as too engage the photon engine so it can be fed photons, by the magnetically controlled double force fields surrounding the starship --- into a bottle of magnetically caused fusion plasma reactions caused by the pressing of the seawater by one magnetic field against another. Blue plasma --- for high speed. Red-orange fiery plasma --- for take-offs and landings, defensive and offensive operations; and otherwise...scaring the hell out of everybody!!!

Cheers,

Erno86
edit on 17-8-2012 by Erno86 because: added a few words

edit on 17-8-2012 by Erno86 because: ditto

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Not necessarily do everything myself. The work may be involved aliens and then you can not 100 percent say how it works.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
May I add...that the anti-grav technology on a flying saucer, is possibly supported by changing the polarity of the black hole suffused magnetic field on the starship versus the polarity of planetary bodies; including a planet's own outer magnetic field.

If your talking distance in parsecs between star systems ---the only viable fuel for a starship, would probably be photons for the photon engine.

Foofighter's,

Erno86

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
It would be wild if your mind COULD manifest a space craft. You would have to be very imaginative to visualize it
locate it and PULL it in this location.

the merkaba mystics have beaten you to it

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Not necessarily do everything myself. The work may be involved aliens and then you can not 100 percent say how it works.
Most people don't know the technical details of how jet engines work, and couldn't build a jet engine if their lives depended on it. But this doesn't mean a Jet using jet engines is unidentified because they are using a propulsion method that is not understood.

If you build a spacecraft and aliens build the propulsion system, and you don't know how it works, that still doesn't make it a UFO. You could identify the object: "yeah I built that and the aliens helped", so it's not unidentified.

You must mean something other than UFO when you say UFO, like "alien spaceship". The "U" in UFO means unidentified.

Did you watch the video on how to build an alien spaceship?

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
This is an interesting thread, I think there have been others similar before.

There are 2 ways this could go......1. This "UFO" business can be ridiculed and dismissed blah blah.
2. This subject can be logically discussed, with the available evidence produced, and try to deduct a result.

Firstly, I propose the abolition of the term "UFO" and replace it with a more specific terminology...for instance.
"Flying Craft of Unknown Origin"...FCUO....

The "UFO" term is misplaced on anything observed in the sky, from a cloud, to a meteorite, to a satellite, to Venus....ALL of which are Identified..Not Unidentified.

There has been undeniable physical evidence left by genuine FCUOs, and over the past 100 years or so, certain patterns have emerged from eye witnesses, Military etc etc. Not to mention the "Contacts"...which we can only take on face value...

So lets discuss the Information.."Evidence" of how they might work...

Ok, I'll start....They have been reported to have been seen, in Orbit of Earth, In the Atmosphere of Earth, in the Liquid water of Earth..........So with that information I can fairly determine that.......
These craft (FCUOs?), have the ability to travel in various mediums of "gasses" or molecules, from the Vaccum of space, to the density of liquid water....Note: at this stage, they havent been seen travelling thru ice or rock??
Conclusion, 1. These craft have the method to pressurise their internal cabin area, and construct a well sealed vehicle, that can allow them to travel thru various mediums. 2. These craft have a propulsion and navigation system, that is unaffected by the surrounding atmosphere (ie Oxygen deprived etc), and can operate independently of the medium they travel thru... (Note: observations show that they travel slower thru the medium of liquid water.....therefore, they ARE affected by some mediums).

Feel free if anyone wants to continue on this line of thought, or completely disregard it and talk about debunking chinese lanterns etc
...If so I will just delete this proposal.

The next topic...physical evidence left and/or reported to have been left...ie...Burnt ground, radioactivity, heat/radioactive burns received by people too close, noise? wind? heat waves? etc etc.

Please continue....

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Whatever happened to John Searl and "The Searl Effect"? This guy claimed, and still claims to have built working prototypes using what would be referred to a s UFO technology .

Quote from Searle's website:

Prof. John Searl is the ONLY man in history to have built and flown an antigravity device called a LEVITY DISC , now called Inverse-G-Vehicle. This was recorded by the BBC News and by the Newspapers. The BBC ran a weekly piece on Prof. Searls work and progress for almost a year. These Television broadcasts showed the Levity Disc in flight and gave updates on the work being done to build a large craft. There were articles and pictures in the Sunday Mirror on November 28'th 1971, Derby shire District and The Hants and Berks Gazette in 1969. There were pictures taken by John Hocknell Press Photographer which accompanied press write up by Phil Sanders on July 4'th 1969. There were many pictures and write-ups done on Prof. Searl during this time.

below is a description of the Searl Effect

An effect based on magnetic fields that generates a continual motion of magnetized rollers around magnetized rings (also called plates) producing electric energy and, under certain conditions, an anti-gravity effect that can be used for propulsion. Side-effects include negative ionization of surrounding air and a cooling of temperature around the device when in operation.

edit on 22-8-2012 by kronos11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by kronos11

Every time he builds a flying saucer, the antigravity effect is so strong the thing immediately flies off into outer space and he never sees it again. What's surprising is he hasn't figured out he needs to attach some chains to it or something to keep that from happening, and the least he could have done was take some footage of it shooting off into outer space. What's even more amazing is that some people actually believe what he says.

He's very senile now (before he was just a delusional liar), and a Fernando Morris has taken up his "research" (I'm using the term loosely) on his supposed free energy generator. Search youtube for "Rich Planet Interviews Professor John Searl" and you can see them both. Searle has lost it so bad you can see Fernando squirming in his chair until he finally corrects some of Searle's nonsense, not that Searle ever had any credibility to begin with...but he was never this senile before.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

Did you watch the video on how to build an alien spaceship?

No, I do not know.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Many years ago the then nationalised railway, British Rail, announced a proposed plan and patent submission for a flying saucer craft.

Because of the then delays and cancellations of service it was viewed with a certain amount of scorn by the travelling public!

A couple of links for your information.

www.theregister.co.uk...
alienufoparanormal.aliencasebook.com...
www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by dowot

I think it is unrealistic today. It is unclear why thermonuclear process to bind to the plate. There are other forms of spacecraft.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
thankyou for information

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
How very cool. Now see if it can fly?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join