It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Construction of a UFO

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I know that there are people who are building their own UFOs. Who can give information and provide links to the network for these projects? What progress they have made. That's how my student drew a UFO. He usually does not make mistakes!

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by alexandrelois

AVRO Saucer. Project 1947.
Project 1947

AVROCAR

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
It's not a UFO then, is it. You mean an aircraft of some sort.
edit on 16-8-2012 by SpearMint because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Do you mean big, highly funded projects like on a national or government level or hobbyists in their spare room?

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
So what you are saying is that these so called crafts that are being built have the appearance of a saucer shape....

The saucer shape craft does not make it a UFO......

A UFO means that the craft concerned that has been seen in the skies etc, is an Unidentified Flying Object, due to it's appearance being alien/unknown to what we know/perceive as a flying craft here on earth....

From my own experience and for many other globally, many shapes and sizes of craft have been seen throughout the ages. On a personal note, one of the UFO craft that I observed was not a saucer shape, in fact it was quite the opposite, it was sort of rectangular and the length of it I cannot even comprehend.....

So what people are actually building is the most commonly known shape of a craft that is perceived as an alien UFO craft, but the craft is identified because we can see and know what it is. Therefore it is an IFO...........Well that is if it flies of course...............

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
You cant build a UFO, if you built something then you know what it is and its not unidentified is it?

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

I'm not sure if this is what you're after but here's a couple of links that might help
How to build a flying saucer
Building a Flying Saucer

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Good luck getting that piece of crap to fly

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Build your own UFO?

Please, I challenge you to show us one single person or example that has been successful in building their own flying saucer craft.
There's lots of supposed plans out there for building one. There's patents to sift through, and videos to watch with people making claims they know all about how to make one.

However, there's not one single speck of evidence a single project has ever completed, or flown.
There's not even any small scale proof of concept demonstration models.

If you know something we don't, show us.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grifter81

Do you mean big, highly funded projects like on a national or government level or hobbyists in their spare room?

I was thinking primarily about the hobby. I did not think that this building at the state level. And what's the point in these devices?

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic911

Thank you, this is very interesting from every point of view.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
There are various flying models commercially available, and they seem quite agile. There are hexacopters, quadracopters, and some that look like discs. Video cameras or transimitting TV cameras can be installed on them, and some are used by police departments. There are many amazing videos of these things on YouTube.

www.youtube.com...

And then the Balloon Boy thing seemed to be a good-sized mockup intended to look like a flying saucer, made of plastic tarps and duct tape, and it flew quite some distance.

Landing:
www.youtube.com...

In flight:
www.youtube.com...

But nothing like what Telsa claimed to be buidling in 1912, trying to emulate the flight characteristics of what at the time were not yet being called "flyings saucers" or "UFOs" and were thought to be from Mars of Venus.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by xpoq47

www.ebay.com... m4d03cef1df

quite expensive.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Here's one tauted as an electric flying saucer priced at $19.95. There are lots of others. The cheapest RC helicoptor is $6.95.

www.hobbytron.com...

The Levitron is about $30 and hovers for about 3 minutes (15 in vacuum) by magnetic levitation.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by xpoq47
Here's one tauted as an electric flying saucer priced at $19.95. There are lots of others. The cheapest RC helicoptor is $6.95.

www.hobbytron.com...

The Levitron is about $30 and hovers for about 3 minutes (15 in vacuum) by magnetic levitation.

www.youtube.com...

excellent. I see you like unusual things. Try my program mystical. Press alt
www.sendspace.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
You can impress your friends with this UFO, made from official UFO technology.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
It would be wild if your mind COULD manifest a space craft. You would have to be very imaginative to visualize it
locate it and PULL it in this location.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
It would be wild if your mind COULD manifest a space craft. You would have to be very imaginative to visualize it
locate it and PULL it in this location.

If you use a time machine, the problems in order to get the UFOs should not be
www.fluxcap.com...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Originally posted by Druscilla
off topic: This is my first thread. Be kind

That's pretty hilarious considering how things have turned out in the past 4 months...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join