It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DHS Says Veteran Lone Wolf Extremists Will Carry Out More Violent Attacks

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by rainbowbear
reply to post by 46ACE

wait, are you saying its not wise for veterans to organize a show of force against the de facto govt because they may die?

if so, im glad many many many other people would risk their lives for what they believe in when you would not.

if not, whom should we go to when corruption begins to actually kill people in the streets? the cops?

under the current circumstances, death would be a better exercise in freedom than living with whats coming should the people do nothing.

Thanks... I'm a retired vet ( cold war/ gulf war I)Staunch constitutionalist; 3%'er and "Oathkeeper" ...I'm just pointing out a little known piece of history. Before you go thinking the generation who call you "baby killer" and govt will support you. Take review of fairly recent U.S. history.

Don't deign to lecture me on What I believe in...I'm sure I'm already on bunch of lists. I know what is worth dying for.
edit on 16-8-2012 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Corruption has killed people on the streets, from Kelly Thomas to the guys who were killed in the American desert with a drone missile strike sans any kind of trial.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by usmc0311

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by nonono

I have no sympathy for soldiers. They choose to serve criminals and become criminals themselves. They deserve all this and much more.

Veterans are all criminals?

So you will join in the chorus in demonizing the largest segment of the American population who supports the constitution and your rights?

His statement just proves the fact that the propaganda is working and they are beginning to view us as the enemy, not the government.I think this is pretty typical of what we see on an everyday basis from people due to the governments slander of us.

"They" will come for us.. of that I am quite sure
I am Also quite sure peacefully gathering and vocally protesting our innocence is akin to sticking your head out the window and screaming: "I'm mad as hell; and I'm not gonna' take it anymore!!!!!!!!!!!" Good luck with the sore throat from screaming. The people are being turned against us as evidenced by the many replies here..

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by nonono
I have no sympathy for soldiers. They choose to serve criminals and become criminals themselves. They deserve all this and much more.

They serve the civilians YOU put into office. The military has apointed/elected civilians at the top: i.e.the Cinc( commander in chief);sec def; secretaries of the individual branches; (outside the D.O.D.)the director of central intelligence): policymakers all.

"Mr.Sajack I'd like to buy a clue:"

No soldier/airman /marine or sailor ever sent himself into a warzone.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

I'd trust a Veteran before I would trust any civie and when it comes to civies, I'd trust a conservative before I'd trust a liberal. When you ask a Vet to cover your 6, they cover it and you do the same.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by bobs_uruncle

Todays challenge word through the perimeter defenses is:"Nibiru"; response: "snickers bar"...number of the day" is:"42"..

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I would just like to formally thank all the veterans that visit this site for there service. While I'm not a veteran, and have never served in the armed forces, if the day arises that you have to stand in defense of the constitution against tyranny, I will happily stand beside you in the charge. I feel that the men and women who've sworn the oath to our great constitution are our last line of defense in an ever increasing slide towards tyranny in this once great republic. Our leaders, who took the same oath as our veterans, have done nothing but brought shame to our country. So again I say Thank You Veterans, thanks for all of your sacrifices, they are greatly appreciated by some, and no amount of propaganda will ever change that.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by seabag

The left has been demonising vets since the 70's. Now they just colour their disdain with catchy phrases like "domestic terrorist".

When Panetta requires that troops IN A WAR ZONE lose their weapon before listening to him speak, you know the writing is on the walls.

Look, if you havent, at the way the communist in Russia handled their vets after the war with Germany was over.
Very decorated patriotic vets were shiped off to camps and worse. HLS I think its far to say resembles the communist model.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by nonono

For those who don't know, the hippies are running the democratic party. Hillery Barry and the gang are hippies or they are supporting the master hippie plan that Barry's professors showed him.
One does wonder how these children will pull their little "Entitled" heads out of their 5th point of contact but we did so they might as well.Lets hope they wake up before they authorize their butts into 1984 this individual may be Epsilon. As to the opinion if you think you can do it yourself or you can fix it let me know otherwise your opinion is redundant and individualized to a small demographic that go's Baaaaaah,by Vet's definitions.
edit on 16-8-2012 by cavtrooper7 because: misselled

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

I agree with the OP. I remember 20 years ago when I read Bill Cooper for the first time. I thought he was off his rocker.

But then things unfolded over the years, that made me think Cooper wasn't so crazy after all.

Things like Waco, Ruby Ridge, and the OK bombing. Then 9/11 and all the legislation that followed.

We are a turn-key totalitarian state. It's just that the majority haven't realized it yet.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by AuranVector

I remember 20 years ago when I read Bill Cooper for the first time. I thought he was off his rocker. 

But then things unfolded over the years, that made me think Cooper wasn't so crazy after all. 

Things like Waco, Ruby Ridge, and the OK bombing. Then 9/11 and all the legislation that followed.

He definitely figured out what was going on and sounded the alarm. To this day many continue to call him a fearmonger or lunatic. One need only listen to Bill's message and compare his warnings to what has transpired to see that he was right about the direction of our country. 

We are a turn-key totalitarian state. It's just that the majority haven't realized it yet.

We have been on a steady slide in that direction and appear to be gaining speed. I do believe we're headed for a crazy next few months and years. The pieces of the puzzle are in place and we're just waiting for their next move. I don't think anyone will have any doubts soon...

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   
For those of you who subscribe to the demagogues, I say revel in your paranoia. Its all you will get from this garbage. I know b/c I bit the bait for so many years before I took my head out of the sand..

There's always a new headline, always a new twist, always the same old fearmongering at the end of the day.

Fear, anxiety, pressure to make impulsive decisions, are all trademark fingerprints of the fearmongers.

Hopefully you will come to your senses before the paranoia induced anxiety errodes your senses, or your health.

edit on 17-8-2012 by MuonSpin because: typo

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Well, the veterans did go over and fight for them so they could become wealthier. You think they would be thankful but as always these jerkoffs thing only of themselves. If they treat the vets with respect,....they should have nothing to fear. Even if they were extremists..its the government they would be after...you know, the ones screwing them. Stop being thiefs and idiots an there will be nothing to fear.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Most Americans who view US troops with disdain are also some of the most skeptical about the actions of our federal government. I wonder if this demonization by the federal government will change people’s perception of US military vets.

I think you're confusing two separate issues and opinions here.

People are not critical of serving military or vets, they are critical of the actions of governments, and by extension the actions of those who blindly follow without morality.

I am always critical of the military (UK, US and any other nation too) because all the recent wars we have seen have been based on lies, stupidity, ignorance and immorality.

We're attacking nations based on BS, for profit. There is no denying this when you see the evidence used to go to war, the profits made by corporations invested in war, and the access gained to favorable oil deals. Even the actions of military on the ground are proof of the motives - securing oil fields while hospitals and schools are destroyed...

I don't see why people are so surprised by this. Many of those vets are now finding that they were lied to. They lost a decade or two of their lives fighting for a collective of corporations. They return home, traumatized and having lost years of their lives and numerous people they loved, and they get little in return for their sacrifice. Of course the DHS would see them as a threat - they CREATED that threat!

This is the fallout from the Bush government, and Obama too, systematically using their citizens as cannon fodder, a money making machine, a private army of the corporate monster.

Armies should be used to defend, not attack. The USA and UK uses their military for monetary gain. They sacrifice lives for the profits of their buddies, and people are waking up to it. Not least those who have lost so much believing they were serving their country when in actual fact they were serving Wall St.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Our Glorious Leaders
have a history of shooting themselves in the foot. This constant harassment aimed at our vets is liable to be an example. Those soldiers on active duty are seeing this and I'm sure it's in the back of their mind that they will be treated the same when they get out. They are alienating the very ones they will need to rely on when martial law is declared.
I believe our government is terrible.
I do not support any war we are involved in.
I support our fighting men and women and our vets 100% They have/are doing a dangerous job in a place they should not be.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

reply to post by inverslyproportional

My fellow Veterans, I believe it is time to show them what we think about their slanderous accusations. I say we all get in contact with our local veterans groups and organize a show of political shock and awe. i think we need to have a 5 million Veteran march to put this in perspective for them. Demanding that they stop taking a mentally derenged citizens actions, as proof of all Veterans guilt of said actions.

That sounds like something Oath Keepers should organize.

The only negative I see to this is that it might give away our actual troop strength.

I'd rather maintain the element of surprise or they'll start ordering more bullets!

edit on 15-8-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

That ^, and also it seems to me to be a bad idea to put all of the eggs into one basket [for numerous reasons]. I agree with your critical thinking skills on this matter.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by eagleeye2
Its sad to hear this from DHS.
I mean for all of you guys who served your country and been used in their hypocrite political games. If only it was from a health and psychology studies but we all know its not true and DHS are just trying to get a bigger piece of the pie.

If you are young and think about enrollment, this is how you gonna get treated afterward.

If you every want to check out WHAT ON EARTH IS HAPPENING by Mark Passio it is a great podcast and he covers the fact that the Police and Military are considered "Dogs" by the Elite. They have no respect for them and treat badly and have them go out and fight unjust wars and beat up on people who are trying to excercise their freedoms.

Here is a link to the podcasts. Warning, this may make some folks uncomfortable but to understand the truth is vital!. Mark Passio has a wealth of information and seeks to help folks wake up to what is really going on.

whatonearthishappening.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

youtu.be...

Check this out, it's not good.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by CRock
reply to post by seabag

youtu.be...

Check this out, it's not good.

Great find, CRock!

I shared it in usmc0311's thread too.

This is very scary if true. We all need to follow this story.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by RobinB022

It seems to me to be a bad idea to put all of the eggs into one basket [for numerous reasons]. I agree with your critical thinking skills on this matter.

Thanks!

Yeah, it’s usually not a good idea to stick your head out of the fighting hole (fox hole for you Army guys) and proclaim you’re butt-kicking ability. Doing that just makes you a target and gives away your troop strength.

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join