It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skycam Captured something

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Please fully read ATS TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE which specifically talks about profanity and any reference to illegal drugs.
edit on August 15th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Wow, some great mystery. The suspense of not knowing is just killing me.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshBaker

To those not reading the thread before replying.

The guy already said...

I cannot adequately describe the difference in looking at the video live and in Newsbrowse vs seeing it after it has been posted to the website. I just made the mistake of trying to get info to ATS as fast as possibe.

I can adequately explain it. Try watching video from :02 on. If you were watching a live feed and didn't see that the object was in the foreground (pretend it was on the horizon)

like this...

it could look like a rocket or something non-balloony..

Seeing it after the fact in a video clearly rise in in the foreground shows the obvious ballooniness of it.

Simple mistake.Give the guy a break.

edit on 15-8-2012 by Zarniwoop because: added pic

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

ATTENTION!!

You may debate the topic but you may not call other member names and attack them!

Please fully read:
ALL MEMBERS: We expect civility and decorum within all topics!

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Fullblast

Fullblast, you're okay! You simply asked for opinions.

Yes, we do need ultra-thick skins here on ATS more than any other non-conspiracy site I've ever known. Even so, we fall down, we get some dirt on us, and then we get back up with a smile on our faces and keep on trucking. It's the "ATS Spirit".

We thank you for your post and if it had been a missile or something else; you would have had the first pics!

edit on 15/8/2012 by Trexter Ziam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Ignore all these cruel comments about it being a pink balloon. Quite clearly it appears to me to be conclusive evidence that aliens are visiting our planet...in pink balloon shaped spaceships.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
First off let me get this out of the way: I am a paid government employee whose job is to spread disinformation and keep the UFO's under wraps.

Secondly: It's a balloon.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

A balloon. Come on. Do people post stuff like this just to get a rise out of people. I don't get it ? Its definitely not a rocket.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroReady
First off let me get this out of the way: I am a paid government employee whose job is to spread disinformation and keep the UFO's under wraps.

Secondly: It's a balloon.

UFO's ? You mean all those cool toys the Black Ops program is flying around. You mean the technology that you hide that you move towards the paranormal that can literally save lives medically and get us off fossil fuels. If the world ends because of Black Ops and Government arrogance, and you people save yourselves, Better hope I don't make it, cause if anything happens to my family, you'll be the first people I'm coming after. Thanks for treating people like idiots .. Karma always get the best of people who put themselves so high up on a pedestal that they loose all perspective on what life is actually about ..

Their is one huge problem though with thrusting the world forward technologically. If you , Mr Government dude, can tell me what it is and how we solve it. My opinion and trust could change. I am not talking about the economy either .. I know what the problem is, but I have no answers in solving it.

( my apologies for going off topic, but I would like to hear what this guys has to say )
edit on 15-8-2012 by VI0811 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
balloon
edit on 15/8/2012 by stealthyaroura because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fullblast
I don't think my skin is thick enough to post on ATS.

Regarding my post, the joke is on me! I jumped to conclusions & read your post as though you were affiliated with the news station & making fun of this forum. MY paranoid insecurities were projected upon you!

You did the right thing by asking & I hope that you accept my apologies--thanks for the clarification & your honesty. I'm truly sorry for the condescension & hope that you weren't seriously affected by the fire.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by OlafMiacov

No apology needed but I appreciate it. I am still going to stick to lurking.

Family was fine, but I could throw a tennis ball and hit the burn line.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I think it looks like a balloon. The way it kind of wobbles a little and goes straight up, and the speed is consistent with a balloon maybe 50 feet away. Could be a large one, maybe intentional to be a hoax by someone who knows the news camera systems. Or just one that got away from a child.

I just doesn't look like the classic orb to me.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

A baloon caught in an updraft.Moving on...

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by mardukiscoming

nice catch! no one else got that

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrZrD

Thank you for sharing this breaking news with ATS!

As of 7:00 your local time I cannot find this video on the website you referenced. Perhaps you can post another message with a link when this video is posted?

Thank you and best regards,
Z

You're not missing much, it's a cellophane balloon let loose. I enjoy the ends of fibers caught on camera close to camera lenses much more.

link   

Originally posted by DrZrD

Thank you for sharing this breaking news with ATS!

As of 7:00 your local time I cannot find this video on the website you referenced. Perhaps you can post another message with a link when this video is posted?

Thank you and best regards,
Z

You're not missing much, it's a cellophane balloon let loose. I enjoy the ends of fibers caught on camera close to camera lenses much more.

link   
reply to post by LilDudeissocool

Double post! What... no spam filter?

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
It looks like a "weather balloon"...No, really.

A cellophane party balloon to be exact.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trexter Ziam
Round, pink, and even floats like a child's balloon.

It's a balloon, no question.

That sure was heck trying to get that blasted video to work; but, finally got it.

I agree a Pink Ballon, no wait its a UFO

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join