It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Women and the Princess syndrome

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by dominicus
reply to post by Sparky63

Sorry to break the news guys;. I married the last real princess 28 years ago. Now she is the Queen Bee.

so ur broke, no pants to speak of, do as your told, and you boast of this?

She is an even bigger tightwad that I am so we still have 2 cents to rub together. I know it is shameless self promotion but I can't help myself, she has an account here on ATS too. I will definitely make sure she reads this thread. My mamma didn't raise no fool! While some of you are still bashing women I will be getting my back rubbed and ego stroked.
edit on 8/15/2012 by Sparky63 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher

Originally posted by nixie_nox
reply to post by skepticconwatcher

It is a new spin on trying to say that he wants the bitch to wait on him. So he can only justify his attitude by claiming something is wrong with women.

Yep. Exactly. There's a reason 50 % of American women and maybe all the west , prefer to stay single. Why the hell would we want to live the rest of our lives serving a man , cooking , cleaning , sex , babysitting both him and the kids.....for the rest of our lives as well as go to work ?

HELL NO !

This comment alone means that you have been abducted and brainwashed by nazi-feminist's who want nothing more than for you to reject your "Natural" role in the world

Someone lock this woman up! She's doing her own thinking!

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
reply to post by Brown Bear

So men have no bearing on the raising of children. You dare put the failure of raising children all on the woman and the male isn't held accountable whatsoever?

The obvious problem is men who think like you.

At least I think... while the ignorant project their own inadequacies into the positions they mouth and cause men to wonder if women like you can think at all. There's little evidence of it.

I'd say the father is an equally important ingredient in child rearing, unfortunately, after divorce men are significantly excluded from the process, and the results show everywhere, particularly in the young men who have been raised to be little girls by mother's not competent to raise male children.

But historically and traditionally the responsibility of raising children in every society falls to the women. Unfortunately, women in America have failed in their primary duty to the children, and one can see the results in the zombie kids.

Many, and probably most of the mothers have sacrificed their children on the alter of their own convenience. What do they have to be proud of??????

Women (in America at least) have clearly proven they can't raise children and can't hold onto a husband either. If they could, they would... but they're not and they don't. This reality is quite sad, for the generations of kids that depended upon them.

edit on 15-8-2012 by Brown Bear because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

just don't put up with it.

Men have the choice not to date that person. It's hard sometimes when she is beautiful, but if her personality sucks then I can't do it....It's just not worth it.

Drama is the worst and women like that love creating their own drama if there isn't any around.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by geobarry
I agree with your 'Princess' statement completely.
After a failed marriage and kissing many princesses,
I traveled to the Philippines on a 'wife safari' some years ago for that very reason.
I was so pleasantly surprised with the trip and I met dozens of lovely, honest,
women, many of whom had never even been kissed. yes, hard to believe.
I an now happily married to a non-princess, own a mango farm in the islands,
and have a place to retire where you can still afford to live.

Yeah, and consider Thailand as well. Not for a mail order style bride but as a place to be surrounded by beautiful thin friendly young women, and the pleasure that brings. But why settle for one when life is long enough to have them all?

Monogamy was invented by women interested in enslaving men. The sexual economy found in Asia breaks that mold very quickly... and the beaches are nice too.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brown Bear
Yeah, and consider Thailand as well. Not for a mail order style bride but as a place to be surrounded by beautiful thin friendly young women, and the pleasure that brings. But why settle for one when life is long enough to have them all?

Monogamy was invented by women interested in enslaving men. The sexual economy found in Asia breaks that mold very quickly... and the beaches are nice too.

Just a word of caution; make sure that the Thai girls are actually females. If you ever been to Phuket you will know what I am talking about.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Monogamy was invented by women interested in enslaving men.

And the most ignorant ATS comment of the day goes to...

Honestly i read that twice, couldnt actually believe you said it

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by geobarry

I agree with your 'Princess' statement completely. After a failed marriage and kissing many princesses, I traveled to the Philippines on a 'wife safari' some years ago for that very reason. I was so pleasantly surprised with the trip and I met dozens of lovely, honest, women, many of whom had never even been kissed. yes, hard to believe. I an now happily married to a non-princess, own a mango farm in the islands, and have a place to retire where you can still afford to live.

This !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS REPLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT !!!!!!!!!!! Thank you Geobarry. With your 1 reply, you actually restored hope and ambition in my life when it comes to having the words "woman" and "bright future" in the same sentence when I speak.

STAR for you sir!!! Might I mention, your first 1
edit on 15-8-2012 by dominicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Well, as my dad taught me many moons ago "Birds of a feather flock together". Most people have an external locus of control:In other words everything is someone (or something) else's fault. OP is a prime example of it. Instead of asking why he is continually finding himself attracted to shallow people he makes sweeping generalizations about at least 150 million people.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Sparky63

Now here's a guy that's been there. Many a drunk has been surprised by that particular thai custom. And it's funny to watch but seriously, not a big deal... and it only happens once.

Interesting though to investigate exactly how those ladyboys were produced.... In every case it's behavior adapted in early childhood at the hands of a Thai mother that only knew how to raise little girls, so that's what they did when found themselves without a husband/father.

And that's exactly what American women are doing, and have done, to the little boys in this country... and it'll get worse.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SearchLightsInc

Monogamy was invented by women interested in enslaving men.

And the most ignorant ATS comment of the day goes to...

Honestly i read that twice, couldnt actually believe you said it

Well you better believe it little girl. Because that's exactly the situation and men come to realize it as they grow older. That's one reason women (monsters) over 40 have a better chance of being hit by lightening then finding a husband. And rightly so.

Women have a lock on the sexual economy in America but once a man see's another way of life they eagerly go for it. That's the reason Asia and Asian women are so popular with them and the reason American girls are increasingly unpopular. And ALONE.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

OP is a prime example of it. Instead of asking why he is continually finding himself attracted to shallow people he makes sweeping generalizations about at least 150 million people.

really? im an example? I dont find too many people that are like me, so birds of a feather flock together doesnt apply to me. Why? Because I withold judgement and have friends that are lawyers, breakdancers, mystics, authors, Church goers, atheists ....name an interest and I know someone like that.

I try hard to be Zen and adapt to whatever life brings. I am not projecting that i find "a perfect mate". I am simply witholding projections and observing the world around me.

I am attracted to women who are in shape (as am I), read lots of books, don't watch tv, aren't materialistic, try to be humble, big into philosophy and studies of different sorts, tai chi, love, peace, and happiness.

So now, am I attracted to shallow people based on that? Obviously not.

I made an observation, oh and look how many other men AND WOMEN agree with this observation.

I wish folks would leave assumptions at the door before posting

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
im sorry but women should be treated, like royalty. They are daughters of god. We should treat them with the utmost respect and cherish them. Not saying women are entitled to have their entire paycheck spent on them etc.

It has nothing to do with "princess syndrome" it has everything to do with the media making love (happiness) out that you have to buy gifts, nice things etc for people to be happy. All sexes and types of people think they are entitled to things whether it be because they chromosomes, lifestyle, status, etc.
edit on 15-8-2012 by braydenf because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-8-2012 by braydenf because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

reply to post by geobarry

I agree with your 'Princess' statement completely. After a failed marriage and kissing many princesses, I traveled to the Philippines on a 'wife safari' some years ago for that very reason. I was so pleasantly surprised with the trip and I met dozens of lovely, honest, women, many of whom had never even been kissed. yes, hard to believe. I an now happily married to a non-princess, own a mango farm in the islands, and have a place to retire where you can still afford to live.

This !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS REPLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT !!!!!!!!!!! Thank you Geobarry. With your 1 reply, you actually restored hope and ambition in my life when it comes to having the words "woman" and "bright future" in the same sentence when I speak.

STAR for you sir!!! Might I mention, your first 1
edit on 15-8-2012 by dominicus because: (no reason given)

I love how you use one posters personal experience to justify wanting to buy another human being and import them into your life.

We've been dumbed down so much we've even started treating relationships and marriage like financial transactions

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

Oh boo hoo, sounds like someone got dumped by a pretty girl and is now feeling the rejection so had to go and post this rant.
So sorry fella.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

reply to post by antonia

So now, am I attracted to shallow people based on that? Obviously not.

I made an observation, oh and look how many other men AND WOMEN agree with this observation.

You made an entire OP complaining about shallow people. Obviously you are surrounded by them. I make it a point in my life not to keep that company so I don't have problems with them. I don't care who agrees with your observation. As I said earlier, most people have an external locus of control so I would expect no less. Since you all zen and everything, you should know about the law of attraction. You should know according to most eastern philosophies you have created your reality. So in otherwords, it's your dishwashing liquid, you soak in it.
edit on 15-8-2012 by antonia because: opps

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
It sounds to me that you fear women and working for it. A mail order bride should be diluted by the thought of independence and equality and a chance at anything other than being your bride or sexual companion. They expect you to care for them once they are in America yes? They come with a suitcase that's all. No car, job or a place to live. YOU provide all this. Have you even considered what this would run you if your so concerned about money this should be the last thing you would want to do. On top of that there is a big chance and a good one this person will never love you like you imagine and will use you to get they're Green Card then vanish. Your princess syndrome is just an excuse and a scapegoat for your own shortcomings. It is men with a mentality like you that keep women feeling like they have to perfect themselves like little princesses to be worth something in the world like their looks and cuteness are the only qualities that will get them somewhere in life. blame yourself not others.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Well you better believe it little girl.

Seeing is believing my boy!

Because that's exactly the situation and men come to realize it as they grow older.

That's true, but only if they eventually mature from the mindset of a 15 year old.

That's one reason women (monsters) over 40 have a better chance of being hit by lightening then finding a husband. And rightly so.

Hell, if there was only guys like you about - I'd pick the lightening

Women have a lock on the sexual economy in America

That power is placed there by men. If men didn't make such a big deal about sex then women wouldn't have that power. So maybe men want to shoulder the blame on that one or quit whining?

but once a man see's another way of life they eagerly go for it.

Its probably for the best, i would never expect anyone to change just for me. You have to take people as they are or not at all. The OP has a problem with women who want to be treated like princess's, i think part of the problem is that he know's he cant be the prince charming to these women and so want's to justify filling his boots elsewhere. I guess feelings of inadequacy can do that to you.

That's the reason Asia and Asian women are so popular with them and the reason American girls are increasingly unpopular.

Men who need their women to be submissive to their whims are wimps

And ALONE.

Not alone, they have douche bag boy friends, remember?

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by dominicus
[mor

I agree there are plenty of self entitled people, but you have been hanging around the wrong women. I have never been given much. I work two jobs so my hubby can go to Pharmacy school, did 6 years in the military and in 11 weeks I will finally have a degree. I came from nothing. I moved over 23 times due to a variety of reasons, I have been homeless and have worked for everything I have in my life. Granted a lot is due to having a much older sister who is also amazing.

So please do not lump all American women together. That would be like me saying all American men are whinney or all Russian women are for sale, neither of which is true.

But I do wish you much luck in finding the right woman, but do not blame everything on them to, sometimes you have to step back and take a look at yourself also.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I think it's funny that the word "entitled" is suddenly in everyones vocabulary, from children to elders and everyone in-between, because it's cool to call people entitled - thanks mass media brainwashing.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join