It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To the abductees

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

Well you've already studied these belief systems so there really is nothing more to say. You agree with what Daryl states as already common knowledge. What makes him so special? Would it be any surprise to you that he has already studied the same belief systems prior to the Bashar introduction? If so, how does this effect your overall perception of his integrity?

The shock value is not of what he speaks, but rather on how it is derived. Bashar is obviously Daryl's key selling point and without it people won't be paying money. They/you believe that what Daryl says does not come from Daryl. This is an extremely important factor. If it can be proven that Daryl was well versed in these teachings prior to the mid 80's, then would you change your mind about him?

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo

But there are limits.

expand...which limits are those from your perspective?

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

I can't fly

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

Yes, we are all slaves to our own limitations. I've already explained how the nerdy PUAs pick up hot women. Change your perception, change your reality. It's that simple. But easier said than done. But we our bound to classical physics. We cannot change that. We can't walk through walls, levitate or manifest a 2012 Audi in the driveway. We are bound to classical physics in this realm for a reason. A damn good one too because this is kindergarten time. imo. However, we may be "in-tune" with the other realm but that's as far as it goes. I will even go as far to say we can manifest results based on our brainwave patterns, but those are minuscule. The rest comes with hard work.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
After Reading the OP first post, I got to side with OP.

If the OP, thinks his source can help then there is nothing wrong with that, if the source charges for his technique and one believes his technique then it is worth it.

The only difference I see in this and organized religions is the number of people and the money that is spent for one's personal belief.

To the ones that were abducted. Remember Technical, Chemical, Biological, Physical Science advancements are symmetrical in their advancements. If there is an Alien Race and they have the technology to come to earth. They have the biochemistry to steal or zap your comb out of your bed room, take your DNA off one of your hairs and by the time they zap it back they have a virtual model of you. Then they could clone you and with advance genetic accelerated growth techniques and would have five of you before you awoke. There is no need to beam you to there ship, you may contaminate their ship and them. You're not worth the risk.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

Yes we're supposed to be expanding. I do agree with that. And perceiving, with work of our spirit/souls, the inner and outer, matching, the inner ideals or intentions matching with thoughts, words and actions. More so, the inner universe we are playing, matching through this awareness and holding positive thoughts, so we are changing ourselves, shifting ourselves, our outer universe will change as well. We become more of our Infinite Self in the Process.

But I hope what he sees happening over 3 years to 2015 (a date that surprisingly matches what Sgt. Clifford Stone said about disclosure and that the leaders here have no choice, it should already have happened), then going to 2033.

I want to be home and hope many will be out of this, long before this. My hair stands on end with waiting.

Veil lift, everyone deprogram and heal and go to better places. Hurry up and end this nightmare. End of storie, That is what I support.

edit on 16-8-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by kauskau

Tell me 5 key things he says that resonate within you.

first it resonates with me that he speaks from what i call "the zen state of flow"...
thats so fundamental that its not just about what he talks but from which state..

what resonates with me? watch for example the video about "the evil"....almost everything resonatest with me he says...really..and i never had that before with a teaching or a person..

There is nothing magical about this. No vibrating frequency, no alternate universe no nothing, just a different perspective.

who says that the one excludes the other..

a different perspective IS a different frequency.
what do you think matter is? it is vibrating,,in germany we call that Welle/ Teilchen Dualismus...its not matter but its also not a wave....and frequency is how you measure the rate..

everything is frequency...matter..a thoght ..an intention..

I don't know if a different perspective is a frequency change. It's just a mind set. While I agree everything around us is humming, don't get that confused with pure will power to make change.

"Progress is impossible without change, and those who who cannot change their minds, cannot change anything" - George Bernard Shaw

I'm surprised you don't follow the example of Lao-Tzu instead. He came up with this stuff first. Not Darrl Anka. I'm this close to running a criminal background check....

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by mysteryskeptic

Reality check is whole familes get abducted, physically and in oobe fashion. And they seem to have all the methods they require to protect their ships. And they do odd things with time as they're not in our time and can pause the remote, give you missing time, and also time splices. And its entering into another channel, something changes. At night time, this is not as disturbing to our pysches. Day time is far different, and they don't seem to be limited to night time.

With regards to this channeler, he isn't harming, in fact is opening the box up to greater possiblities and thinking and I don't feel any negative energy. In fact find his videos kind of interesting. Though don't agree with every detail.
edit on 16-8-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Well you've already studied these belief systems so there really is nothing more to say. You agree with what Daryl states as already common knowledge. What makes him so special? Would it be any surprise to you that he has already studied the same belief systems prior to the Bashar introduction? If so, how does this effect your overall perception of his integrity?

No ..here it gets difficult for me to explain it in english.

There is NO Concept that bashar touches and is only explained the way that it is already known by humans....he always puts it in a holistic context to be able to "combine" different systems.. There is not one teacher who can do that as bashar..

the thing is: what he says puts the whole enlightened knowledge in a whole new concept of interdimensionality. He can explain things in a physical way that are intuitive knowledge to enlightened beings....but he can go beyond it and explain in it in a integrative way which shows a whole new reference point.

For example : enlightened beings often say that there is no such thing as free will. The enlightened knowledge still is in a way "empirical dependent" on the reality which we perceive. And of course this has flaws in its system. Enlightened beings are not without fail. They still have only a three dimensional system to understand the 4th densitiy of perception. And they can not explain how reality is consctructed. Here bashar comes into play with his metaphysic approach to combine all the knowledge the humans already have and he does that in a really simplistic way which shows that his intelligence is really superior.. Because the concepts which he handles so virtuosly are normally not easy...

To put complex things in an easy way is the highest form of intelligence....and i never saw a person do that..not even masters of enlightenment who could only speak in metaphors...

Enlightenemt only is a shift in focus. You stop to define yourself as "EGO"...but of course your interpretations are still 3 or 4 th dimensional (depends on what you define as time)

bashar integrates many concepts so that at the end you understand that it is "THIS AND THAT"..not "THIS OR THAT".

For example: many enlightened beings say that there is no such thing as a free will because there is no such thing as an individual which can choose its own thoughts....

But bashar goes beyond it and explains that free will exists in an infinite number of possibilites without negating the fact that you Dont exist as an object...He explains how something which does not exist as an object can SHIFT and therefore manifesting its own will...

its hard to explain that.

Hmm.... what he does, no matter which topic..is INTEGRATING concepts humans already have and put it into a holistic understanding..

I never saw a person being able to do that "in realtime".....his flow is not human. You will not be able to show me a person that can flow like that.. Even other channels are not as "on point" as him.

When you meditate...maybe you can more perceive his flow and his "otherworldlyness" because it takes a really still mind to "see him where he is"....

The shock value is not of what he speaks, but rather on how it is derived. Bashar is obviously Daryl's key selling point and without it people won't be paying money. They/you believe that what Daryl says does not come from Daryl. This is an extremely important factor. If it can be proven that Daryl was well versed in these teachings prior to the mid 80's, then would you change your mind about him?

Still it does not matter what he is....he talks truth.

But sorry: the way he talks about his own civilisation....without hesitating...the way he talks about other civilisations THEY (the essesani culture from which bashar comes) had contact with ..its just totally in flow.

And once again: flow..and the way a person speaks is all you need to perceive to understand the validity of a calim. After that comes to determine if he is just only believing what he says or also speaks truth.

Both in comparison: TRUTH and a totall Believe that it is truth....->i only experienced that with bashar in this denseness....in this lenght..in this unbrokenness.

as i said: if you watch him for more than 30 minutes or 1 hour..you will start to understand what i mean..before that: it IS IMPOSSIBLE to discuss it (as we see)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

I'm surprised you don't follow the example of Lao-Tzu instead. He came up with this stuff first. Not Darrl Anka. I'm this close to running a criminal background check....

lol..there is no copyright on truth..

truth is truth is truth.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

Yes, it very much does matter. He claims to be channeling an entity. If not, then that makes him a liar. Do you not hold any value to Integrity?

And once again: flow..and the way a person speaks is all you need to perceive to understand the validity of a calim. After that comes to determine if he is just only believing what he says or also speaks truth.

He's been doing this since '83. That's 29 years! He better have flow after all that time. You're a big fan, pull something out of the archives from his beginnings. I'm sure he's gotten better.

as i said: if you watch him for more than 30 minutes or 1 hour..you will start to understand what i mean..before that: it IS IMPOSSIBLE to discuss it (as we see)

I can hardly stomach two minutes which is why I prefer discussing your key points. But from what I've seen, he's just mastered his trade and has the gift of the gab.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

reply to post by kauskau

Yes, it very much does matter. He claims to be channeling an entity. If not, then that makes him a liar. Do you not hold any value to Integrity?

as i said ..you discuss about something which you dont know...and did not even take time to see it.
When you would have seen at least one introduction from darryl before he goes into the channel state..your question would desolve.

As i said: i KNOW (in other words have the maximum amount of believe) that he is real. Your question is not relevant.

BUT: from your perspective as someone whoe does not think he is real i still think that you could still work with the ideas he has..because they are still true (or at least intersting new perspectives)..no matter what you think of him..

edit on 16-8-2012 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
example : even if you think he is a SCI FI fraud..his thoughts about topics are still interesting and give inspiration..

here he talks about trees..

even if you think he is a fraud..his thoughts about trees are still very interesting.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
What i find interesting is their understanding of "persmission slips". Here he explains why drugs are not even necessary to come in an altered state..but still he does not judge it.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

as i said ..you discuss about something which you dont know...and did not even take time to see it. When you would have seen at least one introduction from darryl before he goes into the channel state..your question would desolve.

Untrue, otherwise I would not be in this thread. I have watched bits and pieces but nothing entirely through. However, I am watching one just so you can't use this as an argument.

As i said: i KNOW (in other words have the maximum amount of believe) that he is real. Your question is not relevant.

My question is relevant. If I claim to be someone I'm not, then that makes me a fraud. Especially while accepting money on that pretense. Hence, my evangelist example earlier. How can you possibly say that doesn't matter? You're not being realistic.

I said earlier, if everything he says rings true, then he could drop the Bashar thing and do it as just himself. There's a HUGE difference and I would shut up about it.

So anyway, I'm watching a clip that you didn't post, and he says exactly what I stated a few posts ago."the most efficient way to integrate is to follow your highest joy with integrity" "and by acting in every circumstance and situation that occurs synchronistically in your life that gives you an opportunity to act on them would then make you constantly in a state of integration"

In other words, expose yourself to events long enough, you become part of those events. I said it about 5 posts ago in my OWN words without ever hearing it from anyone other than my own inner voice. To say he can't come up with this on his own is nonsense.
www.godlikeproductions.com... 5 minutes in.
edit on 16-8-2012 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

My question is relevant. If I claim to be someone I'm not, then that makes me a fraud. Especially while accepting money on that pretense. Hence, my evangelist example earlier. How can you possibly say that doesn't matter? You're not being realistic.

You misunderstood me: i said-> as i am not believing he is a fraud..i can not relate to your question if his "validity" has an effect on the quality of the information.

For me : he is real..

and i understand that if you think he is a fraud, that you can not really absorb his information. But still: as i can not imagine not knowing that he is the real deal i often wonder how i would handle this subject if i would think he is a fraud...and still i would like the information he gives, find he is a genius, an awesome actor, a skilled freestyle artist, and a CON ARTIST the world never saw before...but even that you seem not to perceive.

which leads me to: thinking he is a fraud seems to work like a filter which does not let you see the genius!!

I said earlier, if everything he says rings true, then he could drop the Bashar thing and do it as just himself. There's a HUGE difference and I would shut up about it.

lol but HE IS BASHAR...and darryl is darryl...if darryl drops the bashar thing..he can clearly not operate because he CHANNELS:......lol i know thats hard to understand for someone who does not believe that this is real.

In other words, expose yourself to events long enough, you become part of those events. I said it about 5 posts ago in my OWN words without ever hearing it from anyone other than my own inner voice. To say he can't come up with this on his own is nonsense.

i did not say that his concepts are outlandish.. Truth is simple and your intuition already knows a lot from what he is saying. what i said was: it is impossible to stay in the flow as bashar does for hours......THATS WHATS IMPOSSIBLE..

and its genius how simple he puts those concepts...i did not even understand what you were saying with "become part of those events".....
humans are just not as intelligent as the essesani..thats why they make everything so complicated...

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
here is an example of a topic where bashar goes beyond the new age stuff

bashar about atlantis

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
The one on the trees was really interesting. I would go one step further and say, they are in their own realm, ie channel, while co-sharing earth hotel, yet in their own room, but the boundaries are non existent for some parts of their existence, yet much more strong for other parts. And had an experience with trees, it was almost like those youtube shaman ones, but was just natural. Had seen someones very special garden, and this picture here.

www.levashov.info...

and then this one

www.levashov.info...

And with your insight if you cannot feel them, it would really surprise me. Almost the inspiration for a Dr Who, character in the last, but I had Clairolfaction, psychic smell, and stepped into the scene, and felt, smelt, experienced the sap flowing through, it was very odd, yet wonderful. Then when I lay to sleep was invited into a realm in the forrest nearby, just invited in. And entered in, with the most wonderful homes within that seemed to house other intellgences, angel/et/fairies even, nature watchers, and then it all started to become rushing through fractals of nature, so akin to traveling vines and branches and faster and faster.

I would say trees, are very special, mysterious and symbiotically tied into our well being, for they are the lungs of the planet, and the antenna part, trasmitters of cosmic energy, not just transmitting but transmuting. Transforming it to what benefits most life here. A bank of plants can purify dirty water, and render it clean, and so I feel they do with the cosmic energies transmuting it for the benefit of the creatures on earth.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
for the people who believe that ufos intereacted with nuclear weapons

here is the reason why this is the ONLY field where ETs directly interfer!!!

edit on 16-8-2012 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

i can not imagine not knowing that he is the real deal i often wonder how i would handle this subject if i would think he is a fraud

I think you nailed it right there. Ego works in two ways. It can shelter you from things we are not able to understand and protect you in times of wrong for the sake of preserving your identity. You've identified with Anka and ironically it has blinded you from truth that I see with eyes wide open. This is why you defend him to adamantly. To prove him wrong would only prove yourself wrong. No difference when talking to Christians, Doctors or car mechanics.

lol but HE IS BASHAR...and darryl is darryl...if darryl drops the bashar thing..he can clearly not operate because he CHANNELS:......lol i know thats hard to understand for someone who does not believe that this is real.

I'm beating a dead horse. He's not channeling. I will bet my life after poking out my own eyes that he can carry on these discussions over dinner. If you think he can't talk about this stuff without Bashar coming in, you're gravely mistaken.

We can go back and forth about the messages he gives but I know of a sure fire way to prove he's a fraud. Ask him a question in another language and have him answer in English. Can't believe no one has tried that...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join