It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To the abductees

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by kauskau

i am not a solipsist and i am certainly not somebody who wants to be hurt...

Aha! So you'd duck, smart man
So the world is not all dream and illusion then, that quote was an illustration of what I meant.

I'm sorry, I can't listen to that fella for many seconds, his flow is a bit like a rapper with a weird twitch, it kinda grates on the nerves tbh.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

lol .you see? Druscilla also was in my other bashar threads ranting about "the fraud bashar".

i dont know whats the reason for that...i understood that you dont believe in bashar..

why are you coming to every bashar thread and bashing him...you dont believe him? OK! i accept it.

But why do you have to be so vain about it. I already got the information that you think he is a fraud.

So: OK!!!
got it.

I dont need to discuss this.

And one day you will look back ( i swear that to you) and remember that maybe with your rants you took the possibility for some to get in touch with a real Et source..but ok.
You are free...and ats is ats....so: bash bash bash.debunk debunk debunk..and kill the seeds of a new paradigm rofl

edit on 14-8-2012 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

I am not taking sides here just an observation...

Some people when they have been fooled, tricked or taken advantage of take it upon themselves to make sure others do not follow the same fate. Now if someone has been shown to be a charlatan or hoaxer and has profited off this then I actually think it is beneficial.
If however they are not asking for money or peddling none useful wares only information about beings from wherever I see no harm in that.

Ask yourself if that is the case here. I for one do not like to be sold anything that ends up being worthless!
edit on 14-8-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ScientificUAPer

i am not a solipsist and i am certainly not somebody who wants to be hurt...

So the world is not all dream and illusion then, that quote was an illustration of what I meant.

illusion means: it has no objective independent reality apart from your consciousness and your belief system. that does not mean that your belief system does not work...

and of course there are yogis that have a belief system which will let them not duck down...but thats also an illusion..lol

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage

Ask yourself if that is the case here. I for one do not like to be sold anything that ends up being worthless!
edit on 14-8-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

that is totally dependent from your perspective what it is..
nothing has a quality without the perspective of the observer..

For me it had more worth than ANY psychological or philosophical system i ever encountered..and i experienced much..

the language barrier makes it hard for me to make myself more clear..

I just give everyone the advice to listen to bashar as open as possible for 1 hour in a topic which they find interesting and are open to the concepts...after that you will know for sure if he is for you or not.. But before only your current belief system will react and struggle because there are some paradigm shifts..

It was the same for me..

edit on 14-8-2012 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

being in this world is an illusion that does not necessarily end with the death of your momentary body...it can also end if you awaken. Then you recognise that you are not in this world.. This world is in you.

Being a person is an illusion. This illusion does not have to end with the death of your body.. It can end with the understanding that you are not an object of reality. The question is: what is no object.

WHat i want to say is: your definition of illusion is really flat..you are sure about so many things that you did not even understand how many illusions there are in your life which you define as "reality".

"The only thing that is real is experience" -> Bashar

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

The guy (Darryl Anka) charges people around $80 to attend his seminars
reply to post by Druscilla

It's so sad to see normally intelligent people suddenlt become stupid and give money to someone claiming to be able to teach them how win millions.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by ScientificUAPer

Cassipian wave, channeled on a oujii board hits me like heavy, contaminated, prickly, gravity wave, I call this jaki.

Cassiopaean?

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
OP this guy doesn't know ANYTHING he couldn't have read online. hes charging RIDICULOUS amounts of money for books/seminaries. he doesn't have one SHRED of EVIDENCE to prove ANYTHING hes "claiming". lemme tell you something about a person who "claims" to channel ET. it makes him SOUND CRAZY. he is HURTING ufology NOT HELPING. he makes a JOKE out of contactees when he tries to make a buck off the GULLIBLE. you are making it WORSE BY PROMOTING HIM.

i'm sorry if this comes off as rude but i can't STAND twisted crooks who try to manipulate people for their own ends regardless of the "message".

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   

can´t you sense his love? his integrativeness? his genius? His flow? his intuitive way of saying complex things in a simple way? Cant you sense that a lie can not flow like this for more than 4 minutes?

your senses must be destroyed...

Is anyone here who is awaken and can sense his buddha nature?

Just reading what you posted here, the only thing I sense is that you have been duped. ah....did the buddah charge money to channel aliens? Seriously? From history, who else had a way with words? Hitler maybe? You do understand people get taken in all the time every day....but not you and this guy is for real?

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I for one would be the last to make fun or belittle one's experiences. However listen this, it would make a good Nightgallery episode.
In my dream I am at our old place in the country by the pond. It is idyllic serene. Then I turn around and I see a woman who has the most beaten down look one could ever imagine, her eyes to the ground. She is facing left, and then from the right some tall figure with a big head (really no details beside big head) and in a black robe comes up to her. She reaches to her belly and like the movie Videodrome pushes her hand inside and pulls out a ridiculously large fetus that looks half grey and half human and with 2 handsholds up the fetus for inspection to the figure on the left. (I won't say a grey cause my attention is entirely on the woman, this figure just seems to have a big human head and really scrawny body.) I start screaming in the dream, wake up, and I still fell like I was screaming even though there was no sound and no one came running to my room.

That moment was as real as anything in my life. I never screamed in real life or a dream before, at least not like that. But the thing I'm still struck with was the lack of detail once I turned around. From a nice sunny day on one side there was on the other side like a brown background with a little silly cartoon of a bad abduction story.
My reaction was pure terror, but thinking back it was just silly. The figure in black had no real face, the woman was indistinct and the fetus was larger than a full term baby. Dreams normally seem much longer than they are in reality. This dream seemed to last about 10 seconds or less, so in real time it was probably almost instantaneous.

Normal dreams have a plethora of detail. Your brain simply fills in the blanks with this detail, even if we do not remember it for long. I believe this was much more of a transmitted type of dream where a few archetypes are suggested plus that the end reaction was to be fear. That one can transmit thoughts by microwaves may get a laugh about tin foil hats, but the Russians have worked on such things for decades.

Do people get abudcted? Some certainly seem to, but I don't think its aliens. Do people have half alien \half human hybrid children? You would think someone would have posted a sonogram on ATS by now if they had one.

This is from someone who believed in aliens and alien abduction for most of my life. Now I am much more inclined to believe it is our government preparing us for a fake alien invasion, just as Werner Von Braun has been rumored to have predicted on his death.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I love how the skeptics alway's gravitate to the fact that he charges money for for his wares, so what, is that all you got on him? Is he suppose to feed himself with love and light, is he suppose to live in a cardboard box because he is sharing a positive message? With that rational I guess all the scientist's at NASA are charlatans because they get paid well to tell us their "truth". If Daryl is only worried about making money than why does he allow his seminars to be video taped and put on youtube for hundreds of thousands of people to watch for FREE?

I was very leery of Bashar when I first started listening to him, let's be honest he sounds funny. I have watched dozens of his videos for FREE, and this guy is either the real deal or he is the most convincing fraud I have ever witnessed. His ability to talk for 10 to 15 minutes on the fly without hesitation, without having to pause to think of what he is going to say, to field every question with answers that simply amaze should be enough for even the most skeptical to at least be slightly impressed.

Daryl has been doing his thing for 30 years there should be plenty of smoking guns right? Where are they? Feel free to not believe a word he says, I could really care less! You make yourself look bad when you call someone a charlatan with no proof.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jaws1975

You make yourself look bad when you call someone a charlatan with no proof

Charlatan definition ...
A person who makes elaborate, fraudulent, and often voluble claims to skill or knowledge .
I think the proof is in the videos and some of the replies in this thread , as I see it the cap fits .

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Still waiting for proof of said fraud, also lot's of evidence that NASA has been untruthful in the past....sooooo

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaws1975
I love how the skeptics alway's gravitate to the fact that he charges money for for his wares, so what, is that all you got on him? Is he suppose to feed himself with love and light, is he suppose to live in a cardboard box because he is sharing a positive message? With that rational I guess all the scientist's at NASA are charlatans because they get paid well to tell us their "truth". If Daryl is only worried about making money than why does he allow his seminars to be video taped and put on youtube for hundreds of thousands of people to watch for FREE?

I was very leery of Bashar when I first started listening to him, let's be honest he sounds funny. I have watched dozens of his videos for FREE, and this guy is either the real deal or he is the most convincing fraud I have ever witnessed. His ability to talk for 10 to 15 minutes on the fly without hesitation, without having to pause to think of what he is going to say, to field every question with answers that simply amaze should be enough for even the most skeptical to at least be slightly impressed.

Daryl has been doing his thing for 30 years there should be plenty of smoking guns right? Where are they? Feel free to not believe a word he says, I could really care less! You make yourself look bad when you call someone a charlatan with no proof.

(yes, I know, I said I was done with this thread on my last post, but, I couldn't resist this)

Right, so, has he made any predictions in his 30 years? Please tell us about these predictions he's made if he's made them, especially in the early years where we've plenty of time to see that they did indeed NOT HAPPEN.

Further, the fraud holds seminars on how to win the Lottery!
If the fraud knew how to win the Lottery, then the fraud wouldn't need to charge anyone $, and could therefore give his very important message of love and light that everyone should hear (if they've got the cash) for free, all the time, every day.

Look at Street Magicians.
Google names like David Blaine, and watch the videos.
Here's one fun video with a trick done for and at the video viewer; YOU

I'm certain any one of the top performing street magicians can ply their trade of entertainment and tricks at a moment's notice using only what they've got immediately on hand in any given situation, without preparation, at the drop of a hat.

It's trickery. Your Bashar is just another kind of street magician, using words to fool you.
The difference between street magicians and charlatans, however, is that street magicians will amaze you with their prodigious predilection for prestidigitation, but it's an honest contract, and you know it's a magic TRICK.
This Bashar fellow sells LIES and rebranded repackaged plagiarized new age slop, and gives it to you like it's brand-new shiny truth.
Sure, he's good at his game, but, he's a liar and a fraud.

edit on 15-8-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Still waiting for proof of said fraud

I'm still waiting for proof of his claims .

also lot's of evidence that NASA has been untruthful in the past....sooooo

I'm not doubting that NASA are sometimes economical with the truth but they have expanded our knowledge of the Solar system and Universe and given us real verifiable information .... unlike Darryl Anka .

edit on 15-8-2012 by gortex because: Edit to add

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I can channel Bashars thoughts to you free of charge if you so please.

Bashar said he is 'Willing and ready' and wants to 'Move forward from charging people to hear me, instead I am now free'.

Any requests? I can begin channeling as and when you please
edit on 15-8-2012 by therovers because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Nice to see you rejoin the thread. Now I see that you are not just a skeptic, but you are also a slanderer! You said in big bold letters that he holds seminars on how to win the lottery, that couldn't be further from the truth he was answering a question. If that's the best you got to show that he is a fraud then I overestimated your knowledge, and does nothing to prove that he is a charlatan. Why are you asking me to show his failed predictions, why don't you just say you believe him to be a fraud but have no evidence to prove it? I don't know of any failed predictions, in fact his thoughts about 2012 are the best I have heard from anybody.

If there is evidence that he is not who he say's he is I will take an honest look at it. The same way that I re-evaluated my thoughts about Greer after reading that thread about him a while back.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Bashar wants to commuicate, he demands attention

If you do not believe my claims please prove I am a fraud

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

why don't you just say you believe him to be a fraud but have no evidence to prove it?

Definition of Fraud .....
a person or thing intended to deceive others, typically by unjustifiably claiming or being credited with accomplishments or qualities:
Yep .. the cap still fits

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I don't mind storytellers. The trick is recognizing the ones who are blowing out smoke stacks, and the ones speaking of ideas and theories they genuinely believe in and have worth of contemplation.

Dismissing people out of hand, because they dared to write a book or speak at a symposium, about their ideas and theories seems rather irrational. Don't you think?

edit on 15-8-2012 by CirqueDeTruth because: write not right

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join