It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Ryan Could Aid Romney in Winning Ohio ! That's 18 Electoral Votes !

page: 1
4
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
VP Paul Ryan helps balance the ticket in a way that could be an asset for Romney in

Ohio , Wisconsin & Pennsylvania!


It looks like Dick Morris was right. Pennsylvania will be in the Romney column.

That's 20 Electoral Votes! That adds up to 305 Electoral Votes total for Romney/Ryan!

They only need 270 !

The dems got blasted in the November 2010 election in Pennsylvania.

- Paul Ryan an asset in Ohio -

Paul Ryan can articulate the important statistics.

Now i know why. VP Paul Ryan has a degree in economics and politics.



edit on 13-8-2012 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)




posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012
 


I am praying that Ryan can pick up the slack in Romney's lack-luster campaign presentation. Romney has been so bland for the most part, in his speeches. The only times I see him light a fire, so to speak, is when he's doing Town Hall type venues.

Hopefully, Ryan can give him a swift kick in the butt, get him rolling *with* the people, who's vote he is looking to get.

Des



posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Sarah Palin boosted John McCain's numbers, too, until the people found out more about her.



posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by Eurisko2012
 


I am praying that Ryan can pick up the slack in Romney's lack-luster campaign presentation. Romney has been so bland for the most part, in his speeches. The only times I see him light a fire, so to speak, is when he's doing Town Hall type venues.

Hopefully, Ryan can give him a swift kick in the butt, get him rolling *with* the people, who's vote he is looking to get.

Des




President Mitt Romney will behave presidential.

VP Paul Ryan will be the attack dog.

-----------
Obama and Biden are on their way out. They can't run on their record and they

have given no plans for the future. MSNBC Chris Matthews is throwing a fit !




posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
Sarah Palin boosted John McCain's numbers, too, until the people found out more about her.


It's different this year 2012.

Obama has a rotten economy stuck in - stagnation - and he has 9 words following

him around wherever he goes.

- If you've got a business, you didn't build that ! -

This election will be a referendum on the failed economic policies of the Obama

Administration.



posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012
 


If I remember correctly, you predicted that Sarah Palin would be the GOP Candidate this year, among several other wild predictions... We'll talk again after the election.



posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
reply to post by Eurisko2012
 


If I remember correctly, you predicted that Sarah Palin would be the GOP Candidate this year, among several other wild predictions... We'll talk again after the election.




Gov. Sarah Palin will concentrate on filling up the U.S. Senate with GOP / Tea Party

politicians.


I think we will see about 57 in the U.S. Senate November 7, 2012.

Of course, they won't get sworn in until January 2013.

They have a lot of work to do.



posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Ryan has already solidified the vote.

Not to mention the "Ryan announcement" has sprayed the Liberal beehives and they are going absolutely crazy


ATS has dozens of new Ryan threads already ... mostly attack types


I would say they are scared to death now. More so than than they were of Ron Paul.

The people who want the jobs back as opposed to the chickenfeed "assistance" are gearing up for activity.

Romney hasn't even got the official nomination yet.

After that happens, look out Libs ... get ready for Romney/Ryan for two terms.

The roach motels are filling up fast .... no vacancy.

GDP rises = jobs

jobs = reduced assistance cost and = increased tax revenues.

Rumor has it that the DNC is looking at the possible "replacement" of Joe Biden.

Might be a good move on their part.



posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Ryan is going to turn off Ohio voters. His nomination will do one thing and one thing only reinforce the 2010 buyers remorse that Ohio already has.



posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
Ryan has already solidified the vote.

Not to mention the "Ryan announcement" has sprayed the Liberal beehives and they are going absolutely crazy


ATS has dozens of new Ryan threads already ... mostly attack types


I would say they are scared to death now. More so than than they were of Ron Paul.

The people who want the jobs back as opposed to the chickenfeed "assistance" are gearing up for activity.

Romney hasn't even got the official nomination yet.

After that happens, look out Libs ... get ready for Romney/Ryan for two terms.

The roach motels are filling up fast .... no vacancy.

GDP rises = jobs

jobs = reduced assistance cost and = increased tax revenues.

Rumor has it that the DNC is looking at the possible "replacement" of Joe Biden.

Might be a good move on their part.



We have numerous attack threads from Canada ???


I predict the GDP Growth Rate to skyrocket to 7% in 2013.

I'm sure President Mitt Romney will sign a Tax Repatriation Holiday bill in January 2013.


A Drill - Baby - Drill executive order will give us $2 a gallon gas.

- More disposable income for Americans -

American Exceptionalism will save us again !

- American Exceptionalism - Wiki



posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by KeliOnyx
Ryan is going to turn off Ohio voters. His nomination will do one thing and one thing only reinforce the 2010 buyers remorse that Ohio already has.


We will know more after the VP debate in October.

Joe Biden is going to get blasted by an articulate Paul Ryan.

Paul Ryan will win the debate easily.



posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Why are we kidding ourselves over Ryan? He has been part of the establishment in DC already for 7 terms and we can easily say that he has had the chance to do something....but he hasn't.

He complains about the budget and spending, yet he is the chairman of the House Budget Committee and done nothing.

He complains about Obamacare but his own plans touts itself as being a "universal plan" that does nothing to curb government intervention and spending.

He claims that the tax code is broken and needs to be written in a way to close loopholes, unnecessary deductions and such, yet that would only apply to the middle class and poor since the rich need to be placated to since they are the "job creators".

So what will he do as VP that he could not have done as a DC insider? Nothing!

He will talk a good game and people will fall for it. He has had plenty of time to make his name as a "git-er-done" kind of guy but obviously he will only do what he has to to get elected!

So you guys can fool yourselves all you want. The fact is that Ryan is just another politician that only serves himself and party.....to hell with the rest of us.



posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
Why are we kidding ourselves over Ryan? He has been part of the establishment in DC already for 7 terms and we can easily say that he has had the chance to do something....but he hasn't.

He complains about the budget and spending, yet he is the chairman of the House Budget Committee and done nothing.

He complains about Obamacare but his own plans touts itself as being a "universal plan" that does nothing to curb government intervention and spending.

He claims that the tax code is broken and needs to be written in a way to close loopholes, unnecessary deductions and such, yet that would only apply to the middle class and poor since the rich need to be placated to since they are the "job creators".

So what will he do as VP that he could not have done as a DC insider? Nothing!

He will talk a good game and people will fall for it. He has had plenty of time to make his name as a "git-er-done" kind of guy but obviously he will only do what he has to to get elected!

So you guys can fool yourselves all you want. The fact is that Ryan is just another politician that only serves himself and party.....to hell with the rest of us.


All bills coming from the House are being stuffed into Harry Reids desk.

Paul Ryan is best politician to articulate the best solution.

Joe Biden is a sitting duck. I can already hear the cheers coming from the audience

when Paul Ryan explains the problem and the obvious solution to this fiscal mess.



posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012
 


Will those same audiences cheer when they find out Ryan voted for the NDAA?

Will those same audiences cheer when they find out Ryan voted against the Department of Homeland Security Appropriations Act?

Will those same audiences cheer when they find out Ryan voted against HR3630 Payroll tax cut extension?

Or will they cheer when they find out he voted against the Proposing a Balanced Budget Amendment to the U.S. Constitution?

I don't think anyone really knows what he is about. As long as he has a R next to his name you guys will fall in love with him.

edit on 13-8-2012 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
reply to post by Eurisko2012
 


Will those same audiences cheer when they find out Ryan voted for the NDAA?

Will those same audiences cheer when they find out Ryan voted against the Department of Homeland Security Appropriations Act?

Will those same audiences cheer when they find out Ryan voted against HR3630 Payroll tax cut extension?

Or will they cheer when they find out he voted against the Proposing a Balanced Budget Amendment to the U.S. Constitution?

I don't think anyone really knows what he is about. As long as he has a R next to his name you guys will fall in love with him.

edit on 13-8-2012 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)


They will cheer when they hear clear solutions from Paul Ryan.

Paul Ryan has the plan to save us.

He can also easily see through the ObamaCare - smoke & mirrors -.



Joe Biden wants us to fall over the Fiscal Cliff.



posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012
 


Romney does not need to win Ohio when he could take a page from the book of Shrub and STEAL it.

Get it?

Look, I don't know if your account is a joke account or what but I think you need to do some deep thinking before it's too late.



posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by VaterOrlaag
reply to post by Eurisko2012
 


Romney does not need to win Ohio when he could take a page from the book of Shrub and STEAL it.

Get it?

Look, I don't know if your account is a joke account or what but I think you need to do some deep thinking before it's too late.


Look at the Electoral College Map at USA Today.com.

- Romney Wins Easily - 285 + Electoral Votes


I see President Romney taking Florida, North Carolina, Virginia, Ohio, Wisconsin & Colorado.



posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012
 




Paul Ryan has the plan to save us.


So is he now the "New Messiah"? I think you need to be very careful here, since this is the same crap that we hollered about when the Left said it about Obama!

By the way, good job deflecting from the points I made and changing the subject. I'd like to see you respond to his voting record and his actions on the House Budget Committee and the Ways and Means Committee.



Joe Biden wants us to fall over the Fiscal Cliff.


When did Biden say that? Please provide proof of your claim.
edit on 13-8-2012 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012
 


Let me see today's date.

August 13, 2012 1520hrs.

Much can change in a little under 3 months.



posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
reply to post by Eurisko2012
 




Paul Ryan has the plan to save us.


So is he now the "New Messiah"? I think you need to be very careful here, since this is the same crap that we hollered about when the Left said it about Obama!

By the way, good job deflecting from the points I made and changing the subject. I'd like to see you respond to his voting record and his actions on the House Budget Committee and the Ways and Means Committee.



Joe Biden wants us to fall over the Fiscal Cliff.


When did Biden say that? Please provide proof of your claim.
edit on 13-8-2012 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)


Voting record ???

We are in the middle of a financial disaster. We are about to fall off a - Fiscal Cliff -.

We are sitting on a $16 Trillion Debt Bomb that is just waiting to go off and you're

knit picking over voting records???


Wake up!

President Mitt Romney will lead us out of this - stagnation -.

Paul Ryan will balance the books and ensure prosperity.

-----------
Obama has no solutions. He is a loser.

-- Obama is doomed. --




top topics



 
4
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join