It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Countdown Ends September 9, 2012

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by RockLobster

The greek writing between the tabs on it I cannot decipher either. They are hard to make out.
2nd

edit on 13-8-2012 by Rubicant13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hawkmoon1972
I love this. I wonder, how many times can doomsday arrive and fail to kill us before people get wise and stop believing in ridiculous prophecies. Has Harold Camping taught you nothing? How many times can they be wrong before we all start to ignore this nonsense?

Oh my.... You're absolutely right! How could I forget...the teachings of the great and wise Harold! If the great Harold was wrong, then.... then.... How can I trust anything anymore!?!? Huh?? TELL MEEEEE!!!!!! ANSWER ME!!!!!!! After Harold the Great let me down...I don't even know if I can trust my own mother anymore...

By the way, all the people here on the thread who know what's going on don't see it as a Doomsday thing...so, just... Why don't you go somewhere else and ignore all this nonsense??? Let us crazies spend our time as we wish, unless you had something more important youd like us to tend to.... Gosh... Mr "Boss of the Universe"... Do.e. I won't try to decipher this site. I'll "ignore this nonsense" and just sit here at home, lie back on my bed, and stare at the ceiling as i slowly slip away deeper and deeper into insanity.. Are you happy now!?!?!?!

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I was considering making 9/9/12 my last post also....2 years as a Member (posted as "Anonymous" prior). I fully expect The "Stuff" To Hit The Fan between then and the end of the year (and the crackdown on dissent should begin around time also).

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
hello.
there is relevant facebook page for Your countdown post, looks to be kind of fresh, not sure what to think about it

www.facebook.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

The Anunnaki (also transcribed as: Anunna, Anunnaku, Ananaki and other variations) are a group of deities in ancient Mesopotamian cultures (i.e., Sumerian, Akkadian, Assyrian and Babylonian). The name is variously written "da-nuna", "da-nuna-ke4-ne", or "da-nun-na", meaning something to the effect of "those of royal blood"[1] or 'princely offspring'.[2] Their relation to the group of gods known as the Igigi is unclear — at times the names are used synonymously but in the Atra-Hasis flood myth the Igigi have to work for the Anunnaki, rebelling after 40 days and replaced by the creation of humans.[3]

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Just great, my birthday wouldn't you know.
BTW, I heard it resets every 30 days, but I'm not sure on that one.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
In the german Version the Password was "Mensch" means Men.
Btw. i did an IP search (74.52.87.218).., look in the Line " Reverse IP " there you see 2 Websites named. for those interested Here
With that info, i found another site from them. This one--> "AECA.Info" Anti Economy Crime Association i little strange IMHO
Here

p.s.
A good tool btw. for finding directly IP-adresses from surfed websites, is Flagfox.
Its a plugin for Firefox.
Surf to a site dubbelclick the Flag and you got your info's
edit on 13/8/12 by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO because: (no reason given)

edit on 13/8/12 by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Well heres a load of crap

Domain ID: D1551885-LRMS
Domain Name:ILLUMINATIORDER.INFO
Created On:16-Mar-2002 06:41:36 UTC
Last Updated On:26-Apr-2012 20:34:15 UTC
Expiration Date:16-Mar-2013 06:41:36 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:United-domains AG (R599-LRMS)
Registrant ID:C4299949-LRMS
Registrant Name:Organization
Registrant Organization:AOii
Registrant Street1:Allianzgasse 23
Registrant Street2:
Registrant Street3:
Registrant City:Zuerich
Registrant State/Province:
Registrant Postal Code:8005
Registrant Country:CH
Registrant Phone:+49.6332791850
Registrant Phone Ext.:
Registrant FAX:
Registrant FAX Ext.:
Registrant Email:[email protected]
Admin ID:C4299950-LRMS
Admin Name:illuminati Order
Admin Organization:AOii
Admin Street1:Allianzgasse 23
Admin Street2:
Admin Street3:
Admin City:Zuerich
Admin State/Province:
Admin Postal Code:8005
Admin Country:CH
Admin Phone:+41.7634
Admin Phone Ext.:
Admin FAX:
Admin FAX Ext.:
Admin Email:[email protected]
Billing ID:C4299951-LRMS
Billing Name:Bosshard Trust
Billing Organization:AOii
Billing Street1:Bederstr. 102
Billing Street2:
Billing Street3:
Billing City:Zuerich
Billing State/Province:
Billing Postal Code:8003
Billing Country:CH
Billing Phone:+49.8151368670
Billing Phone Ext.:
Billing FAX:
Billing FAX Ext.:
Billing Email:[email protected]
Tech ID:C2872989-LRMS
Tech Name:Hostmaster Hostmaster
Tech Organization:united-domains AG
Tech Street1:Gautinger Strasse 10
Tech Street2:
Tech Street3:
Tech City:Starnberg
Tech State/Province:
Tech Postal Code:82319
Tech Country: DE
Tech Phone:+49.8151368670
Tech Phone Ext.:
Tech FAX:+49.81513686777
Tech FAX Ext.:
Tech Email:[email protected]
Name Server:NS1.THEPLANET.COM
Name Server:NS2.THEPLANET.COM

edit on 13-8-2012 by fusionhunter because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-8-2012 by fusionhunter because: remove smileys

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

I just saw this over at GLP - groups.yahoo.com...

They've hashed it out pretty good with the site leading to a yahoo group of all things..... next!

oh, and the glp link in case anyone is interested: www.godlikeproductions.com...

edit on 13-8-2012 by Spartacus217 because: edit for link

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by Signals

I can't keep up with the doomsday countdowns anymore. Someone make a countdown graph for us...we can place bets with our ATS points....

Des

I couldn't agree with you more. The most recent one was a cataclysmic tsunami that was due to hit Australia over the weekend ... funnily enough, no mountain of water.

I really, honestly, truly think that those on ATS that make these predictions should have 1 attempt, and 1 attempt only; if they are wrong, they are never allowed to make a prediction again.

OR, have a "you were wrong" forum, where the poster has to apologize for wasting everyone else's time. Might seem harsh, but it will make people think before they have a late night, red bull inspired typing session proclaiming the end of the world as we know it.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
OH DAMN, AND SO THE PLOT THICKENS

Brothersof the Cosmos is officially offline, my computer is telling me it

"cannot find the server at brothersofthecosmos.org"

Where do we go from here?
edit on 14-8-2012 by TheLiesOfEden because: added the screenshot

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   

The countdown restarted but it's only 1:35 where I am. What timezone is the countdown running for?

Then again, I am in Nigeria

edit on 14-8-2012 by TheLiesOfEden because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Uh just to put this out there... London paralympics finish on Sep 9th ; P

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ExCommando

We screwed up our environment.....We gotta quit arguing and fix it. We gotta stop listening to people who profit by it's destruction....that simple, buy locally produced food, vacation locally, don't buy things we do not need, make a garden and combine trips to the store so we don't waste gas and time. The earth can fix itself if we start respecting it instead of raping it.

If we eat more natural foods that our bodies recognize, we will stay healthier. Screw this GM food and livestock that is fed food that they aren't supposed to eat. Big corporations are screwing the meat up to make it more profitable. Old ranchers have been BS'ed into believing the new way is better than the old way. livestock grazing in a field is good but crowding too many in a spot so you can bet more influential in society causes all sorts of problems. Having a hundred head of cattle is respectable, so is having ten. Nobody needs to have a thousand head, relax and let more of your kind make a living at it. If you are a big farmer, wouldn't it be nice to be smaller again and have less stress and more of your kind to talk to?

Maybe we need change in 2012. Maybe everyone got carried away and were BSed into believing getting rich was better than being a respectable regular person. Do we need three hundred TV channels? Do we need a new car every two years? Does our car have to be nicer than others, a car doesn't make you better, it makes others feel intimidated and they then dislike you a bit more. Our society has gone astray from listening to deceit and misguided Economical tactics for so long. We complicated living. I hope people learn to want less this year, hopefully their wants will match their real needs. One rose is most times better than a dozen roses.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
hmmm...
weird...

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by llllllllll

Oh my, it's true! And 9/9/2012? 9/9 upside down = 6/6, and 2012 = 2 + 1 = 3, 3x2 = 6

There you have it, ladies and gentlemen, reptiles and aliens. 666 oh my!

Sorry, I couldn't resist

I hope nothing bad happens tomorrow, but unfortunately, far too many bad things are happening every day now

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Have you guys noticed that it shows time for your timezone.

For me its 12 hours 44 minutes to go. Apocalyptic events should start happening in Australia and New Zealand. Target time seems to be around 1:25pm or something like that.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thebel
Have you guys noticed that it shows time for your timezone.

For me its 12 hours 44 minutes to go. Apocalyptic events should start happening in Australia and New Zealand. Target time seems to be around 1:25pm or something like that.

Don't tell me I missed the apocalypse again

So what was it? Tsunamis? Earthquakes? God's Wrath? Zombies? Aliens? Bioweapons? Nukular Worr?

I hope it's not zombies, but if it is I'll need to look at it very closely to make sure it's not just more viral marketing for season 3 of The Walking Dead.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
lol, I just changed the time on my PC, now there is 2 minutes to go on the website.....wonder what will happen......

EDIT: Well the countdown has finished, but the site is slooooooow

2nd EDIT: Now I have a huge pyramid image....still slooooooooow.....
edit on 9/9/12 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by nottelling

Yeah, I missed it too. Maybe if I go to sleep I can get to see the rerun of it.

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join