It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Countdown Ends September 9, 2012

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

What the heck is that Illuminati clock thing? Looks serious.
edit on 13-8-2012 by swan001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
www.illuminatiorder.info... The password to get in is annukui

Click on Thou shall live and and then use Ctrl A and in between the two sphinx "Ma’at-neb-men-aa, Ma’at-ba-aa" this pops up, which according to google is a Egyptian prayer www.battleaxe.org... Then click on the left sphinx and you have a blank page, ctrl a again and you get this,

„Am Osten der Welt steht der Mitternachtsberg. Ewiglich wirkt sein Licht. Des Menschen Auge kann ihn nicht sehen, und doch ist er da. Ueber dem Mitternachtsberg strahlt Die schwarze Sonne. Des Menschen Auge kann sie nicht sehen, Und doch ist sie da. Im Inneren leuchtet ihr Licht. Einsam sind die Tapfren und die Gerechten – Doch mit ihnen ist die Gottheit" - Inschrift aus Babilu

the right sphinx shows the same thing but ctrl a again and it gives you the English translation

At the east of the world stands The Midnight Mountain. Eternally his light is performing. The human being's eye can not see him, And still he is there. Above the Midnight Mountain shines The Black Sun. The human being's eye can not see her, And still she is there. In the interior her light lights up. The brave and the just ones are secluded - Still the deity is with them.” - Inscription of Babilu

whatever this is it's at least interesting

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
has anybody got the blue pyramid on this site .... i clicked the top of the blue pyramid and it opened a page for NASA thats no longer available?
not too sure what im looking for here but its defo weird

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Sorry I'm booked that weekend can you put the end off for at least a few days

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavalryscout
reply to post by Anishnaabe

What's the answer to the riddle?

I entered "man" and was directed to a page with a roman numeral 4 and page not found error.

Entering "mankind" got me in.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by interupt42

MINE TOO!! This freaked me the f- out.lol I just wanted to eat some ice cream and cake.....

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

sure...and then...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Huh.

I'm back in school by then.

"Academy of Eternal Light"...

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wheelindiehl
reply to post by Destinyone

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank You! Now, I'll have a better idea of when to start giving away all my meager possessions. I'd have more to give, but so much has already been tossed with past predictions....

Des

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Countdown Ends September 9, 2012

...well, s**t. Resident Evil Retribution won't see the light of day...jeez, that's so disappointing. I was really looking forward to it...

Maybe the next vibrational shift will allow us to take some bootlegs with.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by gwynnhwyfar

annukui got me in

2nd

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

That is just downright weird. I was checking out the counter and thought "human". I scrolled down and read your post. I'm being serious no joke.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Anyone else notice that some of these links are the same as the ones that showed up last year.

Even the riddle and password are the same.

Let me see if I can find links to those threads...

Here's one from January 2007 www.abovetopsecret.com...

And here's the one from August last year. This one had a countdown too. www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 13-8-2012 by IndieA because: adding links

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I'm looking at this clock and from where I am this countdown schematic is 2 and a half hours behind or 21 and a half hours ahead of my time zone...

www.worldtimezone.com...

For it to be 2 and a half hours behind, I find one place in the Western Hemisphere that uses a half hour deviation time marker and that's Venezuela. But they are only a half hour behind my time zone, not 2 and a half hours.

Only one time zone in the Eastern Hemisphere is exactly 21 and a half hours ahead of my time zone and that is India - it also covers Afghanistan. But even that does not make sense because it is 12:20 a.m. there and the clock shows a missing hour... there is nowhere listed in the Western Hemisphere where it is 1:20 a.m., so this is bizarre.

www.mapsofworld.com...

"Noctos" is listed as (science and technology) and means combining form of night.

encyclopedia2.thefreedictionary.com...

So is this clock based on somewhere in the world? Definitely weird...
edit on 13-8-2012 by Rubicant13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by IndieA
Anyone else notice that some of these links are the same as the ones that showed up last year.

Even the riddle and password are the same.

Let me see if I can find links to those threads...

Here's one from 2007 www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 13-8-2012 by IndieA because: adding links

Thanks for looking that up. I do seem to remember this coming up a few times and I don't remember the conclusion that we came to...I guess I'll have to re-read those old threads to remember. I would assume, however, that if there was a real illuminati that their website would not be so ridiculously easy to get into with well known riddles and all.

As to the people asking on the first page what the ATS points are all about, at one time you were rewarded points for various things like making posts and getting stars or something as well as getting points for winning contests (I have 97,654 points and a lot of those were from winning an ATS game). Long ago you could only access the WATS section by "paying" for it with your points and you could also "pay" for things like having larger avatars and backgrounds and stuff like that. I'm sure there were other things that I don't remember or was never aware of. I really have no idea what they are used for today though.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
OMG Freaking Amateurs!

Obviously Semiramis put a timer on the capsule containing Nimrod’s phallus…

edit on 13-8-2012 by ConspiracyBuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Maybe it's a countdown to a really big party or a date where someones personal freedom ends(marriage).
Must mean something.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by mytheroy
reply to post by gwynnhwyfar

annukui got me in

2nd

What is annukui ? ........... is that an eel ?

2nd

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
This site and all the "parent directories" that go with it , seems like a little too much work for a random joker to just set it up and expect visitors.

Anyone found - ACADEMIA OMNLVX ® - ??? i cant find any info on that registered trademark , at all , just wierd directories full of stuff like - a vid called "how much would you pay for the universe" - and a band called "Kill Paris"
, and other crazy tish.

Am i the only one who sees a ® ? ..... on the right hand side of the text ..... on the "clock".

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join