It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Camps And Guillotines Exposed

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
*laughs* I love the FEMA camps conspiracies.

Somehow an agency with only 7500 people and a 5 billion dollar budget (which most has gone to states or local municipalities) can round up and keep 350 million American.s

And I love the guillotine for an added scare, they will build medieval contraptions when a bullet will do.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Geez! What are they gonna do in my state of Connecticut??? We don't have any Fema camps , plastic coffins, or a guillotine? I guess we are safe!

edit on 13-8-2012 by nighthawk1954 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by nighthawk1954
Geez! What are they gonna do in my state of Connecticut??? We don't have any Fema camps , plastic coffins, or a guillotine? I guess we are safe!

Well, you're either with us or against us, sooooo...... Connecticut is the home of the Illuminati!!

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Hawkmoon1972

I see what you mean, but slave labour was exactly how england became a wealthy nation, so the same principle still stands. I don't think anyone is suggesting that an entire population would be enslaved, only the ones that we hate, or have dehumanised - foreigners of your choice/benefit claimants/you name it. There are countries who are currently operating on what is basically a slave labour system, that's why their goods are so cheap, so if we can't beat em, it follows that we join em.
Hated parts of the population would need to be used so no-one stands up for them, it worked perfectly for the Nazis, even 'ordinary' Germans were taking gold from Jewish detainees in exchange for food - that's how dehumanised the Jews were following the brainwashing of the Germans. When the Jews ran out of gold, the 'ordinary' Germans stopped giving them food. It's impossible to believe people would behave like that, but they did, and we will again. The ones who would stand up will be irrelevant, they will be outnumbered.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

You do know that FEMA is a branch of DHS, right?

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by tazdeill2

You do know that we already did that to the Japanese, right? And the native Indians? Where do you think Hitler got the idea for concentration camps, from the US reservation system.

Proud moment right there.

We are STILL, handing out checks to the Japanese for their internment.Though they have dwindled to a few. This also includes some Italians. Joe Dimaggios's parents had everything taken away. George Takei grew up in an internment camp.

I highly doubt it will happen again.

All FEMA has done is set up is contracts so if major areas get hit, they can have a large shelter, in the case of another Katrina.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by METACOMET

Yes I do know that.

Which is why it is even funnier that everyone things that it is the disaster emergency response agency is going to set up all these camps.

It would be the military who would do all the interning if they ever got the itch to do it again.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by METACOMET

You do know that FEMA is a branch of DHS, right?

FEMA has been around for 40 years, DHS has only been around for less than 10. Sure, they report to DHS, but the conspiracy is older than DHS, and it is just as ridiculous now as it ever was then.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

41°40'19.56"N 70°33'44.14"W

You mean like this? Nothing to be concerned about, though. They don't call it a concentration camp. It's just a rapidly expanding prison camp used for "realistic training scenarios". If it were a concentration camp I'm sure DHS would have a sign out front identifying it as such.

edit on 13-8-2012 by METACOMET because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Originally posted by nighthawk1954

Well, you're either with us or against us, sooooo...... Connecticut is the home of the Illuminati!!

No but I have been accused on here of being part of TPTB

Than someone on here will say I don't know crap! AHHHHH but I do! Being a firefighter and part of our State emergency response system...I know what will happen if some type of disaster hit's our state other than a Alien attack...OK as far as Zombies...simple head to the boats, Zombies can't swim!

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by nighthawk1954

Oh good. Then you can attest that most disaster response happens on the local level, not the federal. I have been trying to get that through for a year now.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox

Oh good. Then you can attest that most disaster response happens on the local level, not the federal. I have been trying to get that through for a year now.

Years ago in our State , especially after Katrina. That we probably could not depend on the federal government to help our state. So certain protocols were set up for us to help our selves and surrounding states.
This came to fruition last year when Irene hit and than the Halloween storm , were power was out in some towns for weeks.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

So you are not working under federal grants then.

Gonna have to argue with you on Katrina, that was the local governments fault, not the feds. I lost sympathy when they re-elected the baffoons.
edit on 13-8-2012 by nixie_nox because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

I'm sorry, but I'm english and don't know about American history.
What I do know though is that these camps aren't for keeping people out, and anyone who was willing to be in them wouldn't need barbed wire to keep them in.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by tazdeill2

I apologize for thinking you knew. It is a part of American history that they like to keep very quiet, so much so that many Americans are not told about it.

After the Japanese attacked Pearl Harbot, Japanese Americans were rounded up and put into internment camps.

Mainly in the southwest. Which is just cruel, cruel cruel.

The Phoenix Zoo now sits on what used to be a captured u boat prisoner camp.

en.wikipedia.org...

The Feds apologized and offered 10,000$ to any interned Japanes or their decendants as a result.

George Takei plays Sulu on Star Trek, TOS, he spent part of his childhood in one of these camps in California.

edit on 13-8-2012 by nixie_nox because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

One of my fiction writing teachers was in an internment camp with her family too. She is a published author and speaker. She masks her writing in fiction, but it is mostly real-life experiences she writes about. Writing it as non-fiction is not as palatable to the public, and it won't get published or sell, but writing it as a fictional account makes it very interesting to the public, because they can still read it in disbelief and hope it is just exaggeration.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Do you mind messaging the information to me?

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
*laughs* I love the FEMA camps conspiracies.

Somehow an agency with only 7500 people and a 5 billion dollar budget (which most has gone to states or local municipalities) can round up and keep 350 million American.s

And I love the guillotine for an added scare, they will build medieval contraptions when a bullet will do.

No.

But an agency can help prep the situation (in conjunction with US military) for the real enforcers of the martial law (foreign military troops, aka NATO) so when the time comes, everything is already in place.

- Camps.
- Ammunitions
- 30,000 UAV's
- Survalance cameras in major cities (feigning as "red light" ticketing cameras)
- Highway system that can be easily used to cut off cities.

All you need to do to "round up" and "keep" 350 million Americas is to first outlaw storing too much food (already done), then have a food crisis/economic collapse, while at the same time ceaseing the freeway system, isolating each major city from any communication/supplies from other cities.

At some point all 350 million Americans must eat (just a few days), with no communication with outside cities, no one city knows the reach and scope of the occupation, only their little courner of the US. If the only source of food is provided by the governement, you have a simple way of either starving or willingly allow the government to totally provide for you regardless of the cost (freedom). Essentially you don't have to go to the camps, but you will die of starvation (or be killed as a "suspected terrorist") for refusing to do so.

Also part of this planned event involves the sudden destruction of several cities, further forcing population migration into more easily occupied areas of the US and away from the country side many locals might know more about then governement agencies. If you move a group of people to a new area, they will not know the ins and outs as they do in their own "neck of the woods".

I am not saying this is all going to play out, but you laughing at how FEMA could handle the logistics of this endevour is shortsighted, it is not FEMA alone that would execute this agenda, but FEMA can "prepare" it ahead of time for the foreign NATO soldiers who will actaully be enforcing the occupation when the time comes, using the US military budget above that of FEMAs.

God Bless,

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Those that run these so-called "FEMA" camps should be fired for gross negligence.

Why Guillotine when bullets are more effective? Heck, even burning down the building around the detainees would be more effective and you kill two birds with one stone.

Believe it or not, people are just not that passive when their survival is at stake.

Most would run headlong into Machine-gun fire if they thought they had one iota of escape or maybe overthrowing the guards and turning the weapons against them, rather than being led to slaughter.

That lesson has been learned and will never work again.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

I agree, but what if the cameras that are proliferating everywhere were also used to play sounds? The population would be easier to control. The bullet/guillotine does have me foxed though, other than a bullet has to be pretty precise to kill someone outright and immediately, whereas a guillotine doesn't leave much doubt. Bodies can be disposed of and head or rather the eyes can be scanned to check another dissident 'off the list' Yuck, I'm turning my own stomach.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join