It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Camps And Guillotines Exposed

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

I did on the previous page stud.

You didn't see it ?

Tinker

Just asking, looking for the reasoning.

From what I've heard, well read actually, the plastic containers aren't exactly coffins for just one. They will hold up to two or three bodies each. And they're not going to bury them.
edit on 12-8-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Labrynth2012
The FEMA Camps have long been known to exist.

Indeed, as mandated under federal law, FEMA is REQUIRED to operate areas for emergency response in cases of natural disaster, industrial accident and disease outbreak.

This is no secret, and the idea that they exist to "imprison" millions of people has been repeatedly debunked over and over and over again.

The very idea of it makes no sense at all. Why would they NEED to imprison people? And why would they need such methods for "disposing" of people?

It's a lot of work and infrastructure, and the pay off makes no sense at all.

Please, can we have some common sense and put the BS to bed once and for all? The FEMA "camps" are real, we know that. They are a requirement for emergency management and response. What is NOT real is that any government would waste money and effort, and risk exposure for something "nefarious" like executions when it would not even be needed.
edit on 12-8-2012 by detachedindividual because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I can;t see the reasoning behind just sitting the coffins aside, or stacking them after filling them. That just doesn't make sense to me.

But lots of stuff "they" do doesn't make sense of course.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinker9917
reply to post by randyvs

I can;t see the reasoning behind just sitting the coffins aside, or stacking them after filling them. That just doesn't make sense to me.

But lots of stuff "they" do doesn't make sense of course.

I don't think you quite understand. The containers are to contain bloody headless bodies without the mess. The containers will go down a conveyor into an incinerator. No mass graves to be uncovered by future generations.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Saw it. Thanks. May 2012 is much more recent. One needs to keep an eye on the progress of Sharia Law in the US also as their laws call for beheadings for blasphemy. Had Jesus been convicted by Muslims instead of Romans he would have been beheaded instead of crucified.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Labrynth2012
FEMA Camp Locations

If you had actually bothered to do the simplest of checks you would have seen that it is all just a silly made up story.

Aliceville - WWII German POW camp - capacity 15,000 Ft. McClellan (Anniston) - Opposite side of town from Army Depot;

So let us look at the 2nd "camp"

www.cityofaliceville.com...

Today, the only evidence of the campsite is a history marker and a large stone chimney (built by POWs) that was part of the Officers’ Club.

So you claim 15,000 people are going to be put in a stone chimney.... do you now realise how silly that makes you look? Claiming a FEMA camp is inside a stone chimney!

All because you read a silly conspiracy theory on the internet does not make it true - in fact, it normally means it is NOT true!

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by spoor

Just let people believe what they want. What a horrible thing to want to believe.

Why would you push (in your mind) for that to even happen?

Sick. The FEMA Camp story is absolutely ridiculous and would NEVER happen.

Sure, things in this country don't look good, but if you try to exterminate how-ever many thousands of people, don't you think there would be an uprising?

My goodness - come on, people. This is RIDICULOUS.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by impaired

Impaired, you sound almost like you're trying to talk yourself out of it. All I know is this would be a lot easier not to believe if not for one fact no one can deny. Mans inhumanity to man. I don't understand why it's so hard to believe.
Been done before and not just in Germany.

I think it would please them ( TPTB ) to see the whole earth become a death factory for awhile.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Got a street address or some google map coordinates so I can see what this looks like?

Originally posted by spoor
So let us look at the 2nd "camp"

ALICEVILLE -- Between the high school football stadium here and an industrial park rests a stone chimney surrounded by weeds. During World War II, the chimney belonged to an enlisted men’s club in a camp for German prisoners of war.

At the height of America’s involvement in the war, the camp held more than 6,000 prisoners. It employed more than 1,000 guards and civilians.

I'm not saying this is conclusive or anything, but during ww2 when we ran out of room for prisoners we started putting them in racetracks, fairgrounds, etc. What's the equivalent to those things today?

This thread is full of cases from all over the world, at least 12 different countries including the US, where stadiums have been used as prison camps. Some are being used for that right now in some places and in many places [including here] they're used as refugee centers, where people BEG to be put in government custody.

"The sports facilities are the detention/relocation camps..."

start at the end, it's full of examples.
edit on 12-8-2012 by 1825114 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Labrynth2012

This is so fake and such BS.

Where are the HOAX callers or whatever. Enough with the fake crap.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher
reply to post by Labrynth2012

This is so fake and such BS.

Where are the HOAX callers or whatever. Enough with the fake crap.

It hasn't been proven a hoax.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
It hasn't been proven a hoax.

Yes it has, see my other post!

The same it has been shown to be a hoax the many times this crap has been posted here before!
edit on 12-8-2012 by spoor because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Well, what more evidence do we need ?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by spoor

I don't see how that makes a hoax out of what the elite may or may not do.
Explain for me ?

Thumb thimes I don't get dings so well. Ahuh !

Help me out will ya ?

Skept

Well, what more evidence do we need ?

Come on now ! Is this really something to get all bent out shape over ? I'm not advocating any of this and it could be all blown out of proportion. But I see nothing ridiculous or crazy or impossible about anything mentioned.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Beheading...being separated from one's head does have a psychological impact that transcends even the threat of mere death. Also it has been prophesied so it makes since that evil elements of TPTB would make it a means to their end. Whether or not the original post is a hoax it will probably happen.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Impaired, you sound almost like you're trying to talk yourself out of it. All I know is this would be a lot easier not to believe if not for one fact no one can deny. Mans inhumanity to man. I don't understand why it's so hard to believe.
Been done before and not just in Germany.

I think it would please them ( TPTB ) to see the whole earth become a death factory for awhile.

But this is the 2010's, and the holocaust already happened. That said, if the government even TRIES that crap, we will be all over them like ants on a log. We would NOT let that happen. It just wouldn't work.

And what the hell is the agenda?! Depopulation?

"Trying to talk myself out of it..."

Edit - The Earth a DEATH FACTORY? What? They need us to run the world! They can't live without us - make things, work in factories - the whole entire nine. Wow.
edit on 8/12/2012 by impaired because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

You have to remember that trying to control a mass of 500 million people versus 7 billion people is much easier. The less people, the less can revolt. The mass population of the world now sorely outnumbers them, and their dream of controlling the masses would be impossible to make happen with things as they are now.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
They can take our heads, and before we go we will make such a joyful noise as the gates of heaven open to recieve us to the marriage supper of the Lamb .

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join