It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Camps And Guillotines Exposed

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
This is an old video, and a stupid subject in general. Why would they use guillotines? What a slow, messy, and labor-intensive way to get something done. Hitler didn't use guillotines.

Also, no such thing as FEMA camps or coffins. Mass graves have been constructed around the world, and they don't use little plastic liners, they just bulldoze folks in and cover them with dirt.

Sure, there are many military installations that are currently not commissioned, but they are still guarded and secured, and sure the US did something similar with the Japanese during the war, but they don't need to spend billions of dollars and prepare them in advance, they already have the capacity many times over.

No shackle cars, no FEMA coffins, or FEMA camps, and no guillotines. This subject is the bane of real conspiracy theory along with chemtrails. Stuff like this makes people researching all the actual and plausible theories have zero credibility and get lumped together with the loons who would believe this crap.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
This subject is the bane of real conspiracy theory along with chemtrails.

Like reptilians and unicorns, or what are you on about?

Please elaborate on how they "don't exist"?

And certainly don't forget to inform me of how chemtrails and FEMA are NOT plausible! What does plausible mean to you, and can you give an example of some plausible conspiracies?

Thanks!

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
What a load of crap. There is no proof what so ever. Just a voice over and some scary words.

Please PROVE they DO NOT EXIST ? I am waiting and so is everyone else. I guess you won't get off
your duff and head out to the locations near you on the map with a camera and PROVE they don't exist.
WE ARE WAITING FOR YOUR REPORT !!!!

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
*** ATTENTION ***

You ALL will be civil to one another.

Posting Bans await.

Carry On.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Also, no such thing as FEMA camps

Congress Thomas Link

KBR Press Release

www.globalsecurity.org...
edit on 12-8-2012 by METACOMET because: fix links

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Labrynth2012

Originally posted by DarknStormy
What a load of crap. There is no proof what so ever. Just a voice over and some scary words.

Please PROVE they DO NOT EXIST ? I am waiting and so is everyone else. I guess you won't get off
your duff and head out to the locations near you on the map with a camera and PROVE they don't exist.
WE ARE WAITING FOR YOUR REPORT !!!!

I'm not saying the Fema camps are not real. I'm just saying I watched this video and there is nothing in it except for some scary imagery and a voice over which is famous in those sorts of NWO videos. BTW, I have seen many of them. This is most likely a load of crap video.

I don't live in the USA so maybe you can go and do a report for me since you are closer...

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Labrynth2012

PS: My opinion that anyone here that Poo Poo's this information will become a SLAVE and SERVANT of LUCIFER by taking the Mark of the Beast .... 666 .... on the hand or forehead and will be the one to TURN IN or TURN OVER names of those the NWO is looking to MURDER !

And my opinion is if you, the OP, has a Social Security Number, you have already accepted the terms and conditions of operation in this world, and you might be the person to turn over info to the PTB...

ETA : At one point or another, the sky has always been falling...one day, there can be doubt, it will fall on each one of us...in the mean time, understand this. If the writing is to be believed, and God has us all in his hand, and God is infallible and all-powerful, there is ZERO chance for the predictions to fail. IT WILL HAPPEN. And, if you are a child of God, then he will protect you. He is allowing all of this to happen and it is His will to happen. The story turns out great for the good guys, right? Well, the answer is simple...be one of the GOOD GUYS!
edit on 12-8-2012 by totallackey because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-8-2012 by totallackey because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
reply to post by Destinyone

Any old excuse to get a bit of Bible thumping in! aha

It's not like there isn't any "athiest thumping" here..//////

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
So a trained military staff Sargent meets an unknown civilian on a bus and after a few minuets decided to break his ordered assignment and try to organize a revolt just because of a story he has heard without any evidence or even trying to confirm what he was told?

The guillotines may or may not be real but that story doesn't sound very believable to me.

edit on 12-8-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by METACOMET

Of course the Army needs a protocol for civilian internment in this modern age of warfare. We don't line up and shoot each other from across a field anymore, everything is guerrilla tactics, and it is never clear who the enemy is or isn't. BUT, that has nothing to do with FEMA, and there is not any reason to have specific camps in the US awaiting prisoners. They do this in battlefield situations on the fly, they could do the same in the US.

I'm not saying we'll never see martial law. In all likelihood we will eventually see a domestic disturbance of some kind, and it will require military presence, and it won't be clear who is friend and who is foe on either side of the fight. There will be domestic factions in the military and military factions in the populace. When it comes to that point, the military will have a proper protocol with how to deal with it, but they don't need camps set up and manned decades in advance, and it won't be FEMA running the show.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
My neighbor is a Gulf war vet. And one time he and I were talking and he started telling me about the prison like camps from FEMA to detain civilians. He said that we probably wouldn't be detained in them in our lifetimes but our grandchildren might.

I thought I'd add that because it's relevant to the topic.

ETA: oh yeah, he also mentioned the dirty nuke weapons we used during that war long before it was finally acknowledged that we did in fact use "dirty" nuke weaponry during that war. (1st gulf war). SO needless to say I trust what he has to say.
edit on 12-8-2012 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Some of the footage looked real. This is something that needs to be in mind, as one of their plans, and they would do this for terror, and control of others and organ harvesting.

Also, if and when anything does occur,and I don't believe it, or fuel it, we need to see positive solutions not the fear stuff, and actually see good things happening instead. BUT, organized groups that will destroy these infastructures will be needed. I see alot of destroyed guillotines if they do this, and they can really stop their crap because if they start to do this, people are going to have to get organized. Hero's to their zero's. If, and only if, bad things like this occur. But really they can't do all they plan, if people wake up, see a better world and start to be assertive all over the world, not agressive, uprising is a last resort. But, no I'm not taking their crap.

This world has suffered enough from a group of elites who have wasted all the tools that they didn't share for awareness and brain functioning, and spiritual development, and instead, they've trashed everything. What a waste of their kosher diet. The thing is, I don't believe they're all darth vaders, there must be alot with conscious, and that is where people need to get assertive and start to turn this world around, because I believe more people, including the elite, have conscious than not, and they're being misguided, and we have to work with them with community groups, speaking up and out that we don't share their world visions and we have real solutions that involve a far better advanced world with freedom and equality and everyone having land,/gardens and energy.

So, its time for those amongst them with a conscience, and I really believe more do than don't buried under their following orders, so get with joining up with the people and doing the right thing. Hero's not zero's.

The Kosher diet is potassium idodide cyrstals, alkaline diet, and its supposed to be open mind, open heart and positive thinking (and they're missing that all of this leads to ACTION, positive works helping others). So they've failed themsleves and their own goals if they're behind any of this and any of what has happened so far and their concepts of humanity as belonging to world and tainted, while they're set apart. A recipe for disaster is what has befallen them, along with some really bad works, really bad stuff they've arranged others to do. And then think they can wash their hands of it.

This is a group that has a conscience, the larger numbers do, and hence we can reach it.
edit on 12-8-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

What part of the footage looked real to you? The guillotine was a 3d model.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

The black and white footage, and some of the clips of the guillotines, seemed to have some footage in it. Also have a few telling me this is real. We're the ones who have to not only take the world back, through positive measures and assertiveness, intelligent groups meeting with all the leaders/elite you can, and really insisting what we see and what we're standing for. We have draw out the strength from under the few dark siders at the top, the masses under them, are not all without conscience including in the elite families. Time to draw them to us.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SrWingCommander

There isn't in this thread!! aha.

Atheism pops up when talk of "God" does... soooo

Back on topic, Glenn Beck CANNOT DEBUNK FEMA camp conspiracy :

publicintelligence.info...

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by METACOMET

Nice. You present a written letter authorizing Civilian Prisons to be operated on US Military Installations in order to support the OP crack pottery. Nothing new and an effective use of tax dollars if you ask me. That is what we have here in the Midwest. It is called Camp Atterbury.

Here is more info if you like.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by PhoenixOD

The black and white footage, and some of the clips of the guillotines, seemed to have some footage in it. Also have a few telling me this is real. We're the ones who have to not only take the world back, through positive measures and assertiveness, intelligent groups meeting with all the leaders/elite you can, and really insisting what we see and what we're standing for. We have draw out the strength from under the few dark siders at the top, the masses under them, are not all without conscience including in the elite families. Time to draw them to us.

The black and white clips are taken from an old film. Notice the several camera angles.

Im not saying there is not any real guillotines or making any guess as to what they are going to be used for but all the clips in that video are clearly just taken from youtube to make the info presented in the video seem more credible.

Heres another video with the same clips used in it :

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join