It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Camps And Guillotines Exposed

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher
reply to post by Labrynth2012

This is so fake and such BS.

Where are the HOAX callers or whatever. Enough with the fake crap.

I love how a certain group uses hoax loudly when no such thing has been proved. Its a conspiracy site, welcome to one of the conspiracies that makes it rounds and that a certain percentage think is likely given their track record with the world.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
I found this one to be a little more current and wouldn't put this past " The wicked " people running things on this planet. Not for one minute.

Link to Bill.
edit on 12-8-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

As long as there are men who can be corrupted on this planet, barbarism will always rear it's ugly head, and the capability for people to "take a little off the top" is pretty self evident that mankind is still capable of such horrors. One need only look at World War II when jews were gassed and thrown into industrial ovens and cremated alive.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Oh, now that does kind of make sense to me. Thanks..

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rubicant13
reply to post by impaired

You have to remember that trying to control a mass of 500 million people versus 7 billion people is much easier. The less people, the less can revolt. The mass population of the world now sorely outnumbers them, and their dream of controlling the masses would be impossible to make happen with things as they are now.

I must say that is a good point and good tactic. But who knows...

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
This video is extremely old and laughable.

Conspiracy theorists lack a BS detector a lot of the time

edit on 12-8-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

"Trying to talk myself out of it..."

I hope you didn't take that to mean something offensive Impaired. All I meant was it seemed like you were trying to convince yourself more than anyone else.

I don't blame you for not wanting to see this crap, but if you subscribe to the fact that this world must be ruled by some wicked ass people ? Well then it's all about what they're capable of from there, right ?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

From what I've heard, well read actually, the plastic containers aren't exactly coffins for just one. They will hold up to two or three bodies each. And they're not going to bury them.

They aren’t coffins.

They are burial vaults. The flat lid goes in the hole first, the casket goes in and the tub part is inverted over it and glued down. It's to keep water out. Most cemeteries require the use of a vault. You don't see them at the funeral because it 's done after the service. Call a funeral home local to you and ask if they are required in your state.

It’s a long thread, but it’s all covered here, including emails from the manufacturer in Georgia
FEMA Coffins In Georgia
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

Sounds OK to me Pauli. I'm not claiming anything I've relayed here as gospel for sure. Just what I've read about all this as it pertains to some of the questions that were brought up. No need to check your info really.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Impaired, you sound almost like you're trying to talk yourself out of it. All I know is this would be a lot easier not to believe if not for one fact no one can deny. Mans inhumanity to man. I don't understand why it's so hard to believe.
Been done before and not just in Germany.

I think it would please them ( TPTB ) to see the whole earth become a death factory for awhile.

indeed somebody has to do all te killing and body dumping
and it certainly wont be the masters

amd it would have a traumatic and degrading effect those who have to do the job

lol at all the "it just dont make sense" crowd
presuming to understand what goes on in the mind of psychopaths

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   
A guillotine?

You've got to be kidding right?
We're in 2012, you'd think they'd be using some kind of new death weapon with some technology in it like the nimbus2000.
I mean, what a load of bs.

I don't deny that governments prepare for all sorts of scenarios, but why would they go through all the effort just to cut your head off the old French way?

Does it make sense to you? Then you need to take a small cronic break.

With the amount of classified weaponry they have, if they really wanted they'd wipe you off the face of the planet, you and all your family in 1 min.
Without having to clean after.

Arrrr ridiculous guillotine fear.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   
The video is rather an unfortunate example, but if you search, you will find better evidence of what is going on. Search 'fema camps'. The inward pointing fences prove they are to keep people in, not out.
There are some videos out there that are not fake and are pretty scary. There are thousands of 'coffins' being stored in remote locations. The only sense I can make of the numbers is that they need a stockpile for a lot of deaths in a short space of time, whether by mass executions or some sort of 'virus'. Perhaps bodies would be put in these before being transported to burial site so that they could not be filmed by camera phone if these bodies were mutilated (headless?). The guillotine as a method of execution does seem medieval, but as others have said, organs would be in better condition, and guillotine would not necessarily be used on everyone, just the ones in good condition. The old/weak/drug and alcohol affected would just be gassed.
Before people dismiss this theory as outrageous, do the research. Mankind has done it before, so we know that it can be done again. Evil did not die with the end of the Nazis, and the more 'they' can separate us from each other, the more they can control us, Ease against West, Blacks against Whites.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
reply to post by totallackey

I provided a few links for you to look at and I'm sure you know how to use the Google search function,

americanholocaustcoming.blogspot.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I don't think the camps are there for people to go to by force. they will go there willingly. When the inevitable economic collapse comes (which will be very soon) they will tell everyone, "Hey, we have a place for you and your family to go thats safe. This place has food, shelter, electricity a place to stay thats not full of hoodlums murdering each other for a gallon of gas or a sack of rice. Its safe there for you and your family. Thats all they have to say and people will be trampling over each other to get in these camps where everyone can be watched and controlled and if need be exterminated. They know that people have been living the good life in this country for far too long and Americans are spoiled to an amazing degree. Nobody thats alive now really remembers the Great Depression that our grandparents and greatgrandparents went through, very few people would be prepared to handle the coming economic perfect storm thats just around the corner because everyone just knows how to go to the store and buy stuff. Mark my words not one person is going to be forced into these camps.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cancerwarrior
I don't think the camps are there for people to go to by force. they will go there willingly. When the inevitable economic collapse comes (which will be very soon) they will tell everyone, "Hey, we have a place for you and your family to go thats safe. This place has food, shelter, electricity a place to stay thats not full of hoodlums murdering each other for a gallon of gas or a sack of rice. Its safe there for you and your family. Thats all they have to say and people will be trampling over each other to get in these camps where everyone can be watched and controlled and if need be exterminated. They know that people have been living the good life in this country for far too long and Americans are spoiled to an amazing degree. Nobody thats alive now really remembers the Great Depression that our grandparents and greatgrandparents went through, very few people would be prepared to handle the coming economic perfect storm thats just around the corner because everyone just knows how to go to the store and buy stuff. Mark my words not one person is going to be forced into these camps.

Excellent, don't forget to emphasise the GAS. Judging by the hoodlums wandering round in police uniforms, they won't need to invite any more in. I wonder how many people will go in and not be suspicious of the fence design? Yeah, you're right, the camps will be full.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Beyond stupid. I wonder how many times you can use the word "christian" in one short video.
This is nothing more that further boohooing from christian who claim they are being persecuted.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Cancerwarrior

None of that makes sense. Do you even understand how our economy works? They do not want to imprison us. They are rich because we are free. They are rich because we all go to work everyday to fund their lifestyles. If they imprison us and murder us who will give them money. I assure you, TPTB are not going cut off their stream of wealth. They will keep giving us just enough to keep us from revolting and let us continue buying our useless junk so we can keep trying to be happy. It is in their best interest. The US is the largest buying economy in the world. our CEOs are fabulously wealthy because of it. There is no way they are going to allow us to become interred in camps. It simply isn't logical.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hawkmoon1972
reply to post by Cancerwarrior

None of that makes sense. Do you even understand how our economy works? They do not want to imprison us. They are rich because we are free. They are rich because we all go to work everyday to fund their lifestyles. If they imprison us and murder us who will give them money. I assure you, TPTB are not going cut off their stream of wealth. They will keep giving us just enough to keep us from revolting and let us continue buying our useless junk so we can keep trying to be happy. It is in their best interest. The US is the largest buying economy in the world. our CEOs are fabulously wealthy because of it. There is no way they are going to allow us to become interred in camps. It simply isn't logical.

England did pretty well off the slave trade, in fact, it did extremely well, and continues to do so, but not so obviously. Do you know how an adult can live on the minimum wage in the uk?

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by AnonyWarp

gillotines could be used at some point for their scary gore factor.
you could "sell" the idea or it could be literal.
it might be hard to prove and hard to disprove..so there you go..there is room for doubt either way.
to say it could not happen is folly..to say it will..probably somewhere, sometime, is a high probability.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by tazdeill2

I would think they live off of minimum wage about as well as we do in the US. And, yes, England did well from the slave trade. Because free people had money to spend. It all comes back to the buyer. As a businessman or woman you wouldn't want your primary consumer to be imprisoned. That isn't how free market economies work. And you cant have a wealthy class without a middle class holding them up. So, imprisoning huge sections of your populous isn't logical. It is better to have them reasonably free and to retain the ability to make money so they can continue buying your products. Hell, the lower and middle class is responsible for most of the purchases that drive our economy. So why would you want them in prison or dead?
I hate to break it to everyone, the economic problems we are experiencing are NOT the result of some shadow government manipulating us into prison camps so they can cut off our heads. It is the result of an unchecked banking system that royally screwed up and couldn't hide it. The government is at fault for not protecting it's citizens and for bailing out said bankers instead of throwing them in prison.

I am sure I will hear the "you are blind", "you are brainwashed" response to this but if you use LOGIC when viewing this, the evil, shadow government manipulating us only to kill us off just doesn't make sense. IT isn't in their best interest.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Cosma
A guillotine?

You've got to be kidding right?
We're in 2012, you'd think they'd be using some kind of new death weapon with some technology in it like the nimbus2000.
I mean, what a load of bs.

I don't deny that governments prepare for all sorts of scenarios, but why would they go through all the effort just to cut your head off the old French way?

Does it make sense to you? Then you need to take a small cronic break.

With the amount of classified weaponry they have, if they really wanted they'd wipe you off the face of the planet, you and all your family in 1 min.
Without having to clean after.

Arrrr ridiculous guillotine fear.

Like Mamabeth said, preserves the body for organ harvesting. They may have fascilities like China, where hospitals are built next to prisons, so they keep he "donors" alive until an order is placed for their organs. Inmates are executed on an as need basis, taking bit's and pieces of them until the heart is needed.
edit on 13-8-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join