It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Sal's Warning

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by plube

Because I have better things to do with my life than chase non leads looking for proof someone is who they say they are, when what they are saying is irrelevant, and that's exactly what information based on pseudo science is...irrelevant.
And I will thank you not to mention my pickle again, as I am very sensitive about it....dick.

edit on 13-8-2012 by ViktorHaze because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Frankenchrist

He makes a crass and in some points even erroneous description of the Van Allen Belt, especially in its interaction with the Sun. To me those points and the way he magically solves the time issue of the transmissions, plus the almost irrelevant part about the prime number (that has clearly only one objective as he even closes the issue as irrelevant himself) and the last part that deals with the esoteric and seemingly his personal views regarding solutions or hope is also a contributor to dismiss the history as presented (the alien bit and his credentials and background).

The rest of the information is generally known and understood, a pole shift does not specifically mean that the geomagnetic field collapses in fact the faster it shifts the less probability there is that Earth will soon face a destiny like Mars. It is also interesting to make a note that the high energy particles on the Van Allen Belt are not particularly sensitive to gravity or even moving towards Earth (if the geomagnetic field was to collapsed those that were not moving into the direction of Earth would just continue).

I wish that we could civil or even criminally persecute this type of misinformation, as it infringes into the public good. If someone was in need to expose such issues the best option would be to initiate a case against those that are suppressing any valid information, even defecting to another nation to avoid governmental persecution if required...

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   

source www.reddit.com... disclosure_from_accredited_nasa_scientist/ I was trying to research this and found that that guy Copy and pasted someone else's description without giving credit....
reply to post by KingAtlas

LOL My word is spreading without my even having to try lol Maybe I am the next messiah

I am not on reddit, and have never used it. Must of seen how many stars I got for my post and wanted some popularity lol Joking aside, who ever you are copying my text and posting it on Reddit, get a life, yes I know you are on here reading this because this is the only place I posted that text, is your mind so small you cannot come up with your own thoughts on the matter? tut tut

Yeah keep researching, though finding him is proving elusive. I am not sure if he would be listed as a NASA employee if he was working on a secret project. Such programmes don't advertise themselves or the people who work for them, it would be NASA's equivalent of a black op. His Collage years also, people say they can't find any trace of him, but surely his records from 72 were pre computer system, so would his work be available on the internet? Perhaps a visit to the collage/university in question may yield results, however I am in the UK, perhaps someone could telephone and as the collage?

I see a lot of negativity on here about the whole ET thing, and the relative distance and time of messages, this bit bothers me the least to be honest. I judge the 331 days to be no problem at all. If I were to accept his story (Which I don't as of yet) I do not find it inconceivable that the signal could be picked up by an alien craft or probe (we send those out in to the deep reaches of space ourselves, why not ET?) If they have developed faster communications than us (Highly likely as it is something we work on) then the time is just a measurement of how long it takes for our signal to reach the probe/craft and then returned to us. It could even be they are delaying the data flow so we cannot estimate where they are, our signal may be only taking 30 lights days to reach, who knows how long for it to be relayed back to their home world. We are talking about a science we do not understand, it would be foolish to dismiss out of hand.

Now could aliens predict a pole shift? Possibly, we only have to assume they are a 1000 years ahead of us technologically to know we would have no idea about their capabilities. It could be they receive a transmission from us and decide to take a good close look at us, just as we measure wobbles in distant stars and determine there is a planet or planets there, perhaps they can measure our magnetic flux, have seen the same on countless other planets and know what is happening. As for the quick flip of the poles, well historical records state the poles move gradually over a very long period so normally I would dismiss this part quite quickly, the only thing nagging at the back of my mind is that our current magnetic north is already moving quite fast, at over 40 miles a year in the direction of Russia, this is far faster than any other time in human history, and there have been many topics raised on here about the shrinking of the Magnetosphere, mostly in connection to CME's and their effects however the flux in the Magnetosphere adds some credence to his statement along with the rapid movement of the magnetic north.

Magnetic North moving

People have also stated the the Van Allen belt cannot drop to earth, really why? The Van Allen belt is held in place by the Magnetosphere, if that shrinks then the belt will come closer to earth, it does not have to shrink so much it touches the earth its self, just low enough for it to get into our upper atmosphere, gravity will do the rest to bring those radiation particles down. And then we all start slowly dying.

I don't want to get into the pseudo scientific clap trap about body language, people base their theories on whether they want to believe the guy or not, and it is all BS opinions anyway.

Is his warning real? I don't know is the honest answer, though I certainly hope not. The lack of any verifiable identification stands against him highly, and for that reason, I think most likely it is false. If someone can trace him though and at least verify some of his personal history, then I will look at it a lot more carefully and be a lot more worried about it.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by MajesticTwelve

can you provide a link to the unedited video??........this stuff deserves to checked deeply ...although what this guy talks its no nonsense......

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ordep000

www.youtube.com...

If you note the Join Date in this account. Its two days before the said video was recorded. His credentials can't be confirmed, with not even a google search coming with one single return other than this video...Peace and happy hunting

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by BelowZero

About the part where he says it will take all 7 billion of us human beings to change the world. That in no doubt is true.

Actually, it's NOT. Not in this specific case. Because what he talks about would not be something to be simply "solved" by peace and happiness - it is a scientific problem which would need a technical solution.

Let's just (for the sake of it) assume that what he says is true...peace and happiness of 6 billion people would NOT stop the radiation. This is the more abstruse since the first 28 mins of the video are pseudo/semi/scientific talking about the van allen belt and whatever he pulls out there - just to conclude with a cliche-like "now let's all hold hands and sing" - AND ALL PROBLEMS WILL BE SOLVED.

Do you think that a serious scientist would do that?

Don't get me wrong, of course "peace and happiness of all 6 billion people of Earth" would be a great thing, but i am afraid the chances that to be happening withing a few years are ZERO..making this entire video just laughable if this is supposed to be the "solution".

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Celebarato

You just created an account yourself today, just to discredit this video?

hmmm

He seems knowledgable, but the physical tells, could be due to lying or perhaps due to his nerves, he is releasing classified secrets. The video editing is what is nagging at me currently

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Looks like he may have been found out, although i'm still trying to verify this:

Dr Frank Vidal's Twitter Page: twitter.com...

It seems that Mr Vidal is a budding actor and has posted a couple of self-shots onto YouTube in the past. One of them is unreachable but the one below is still working. The resemblence is uncanny:

Skip to about 0:32 to bypass the opening credits.

What do you think? Debunked?

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Text hi guys, i just wanted to let you guys know that this guy is an actress. here are some of his youtube videos made by him.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by haguirre15

Beat you to it by seconds

Second line goes here.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by MattC

Great find!

Good work ATS.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by MDDoxs

Actually no i just joined today because i have been observing this site for some time. Would you rather me close my account and not try and help the cause to discredit liars? Besides people like you tossing trash is why i never joined in the first place.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
BOOKMARKED

for later view

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by MattC
Looks like he may have been found out, although i'm still trying to verify this:

Dr Frank Vidal's Twitter Page: twitter.com...

It seems that Mr Vidal is a budding actor and has posted a couple of self-shots onto YouTube in the past. One of them is unreachable but the one below is still working. The resemblence is uncanny:

Skip to about 0:32 to bypass the opening credits.

What do you think? Debunked?

Debunked! One of his tweets even uses the same expression as in the vid:
twitter.com...

Destiny is an esoteric turd. --Matt Rhodes, "Turn", 2007 Reply Retweet Favorite 8:08 AM - 5 Jul 11 via Twitter for iPhone · Embed this Tweet

It can't be more debunked that that!

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by jarq44

Debunked! One of his tweets even uses the same expression as in the vid:
twitter.com...

Destiny is an esoteric turd. --Matt Rhodes, "Turn", 2007 Reply Retweet Favorite 8:08 AM - 5 Jul 11 via Twitter for iPhone · Embed this Tweet

It can't be more debunked that that!

Very good find, although still not technically conclusive enough to convince all I suspect. It's a shame that it has taken upwards of 40+ pages to dig this information out.

I actually wanted this to be true, but the whole performance he gave never felt quite right; regardless of his eye movements or accent. His delivery of the information felt way too organised and scripted.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Celebarato

No no, dont mis-understand. I welcome you to ATS, I just wanted to point out the irony, that you make mention to the relatively new youtube account, while you yourself have a brand new account, posting to discredit the video.

I welcome you opinion, and looks like your suspicions like mine have been confirmed. Enjoy your time on the forum 

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by MDDoxs

Thank you very much . I look forward to it

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Chargeit
[m
Military decodes messages. We used morse code at one time. I know the government has a program where people are listening to the sounds coming at us from space. A stationary satilite can only cover a portion of space at a given time. The Earth moves and so do other bodies in space. Some faster or slower than ours. It would take time to figure out how to get a massage to a responding party if we are aiming at one location on their planet. Even if we place multiple satilites that doesn't mean they have multiple satilites facing us at any given time. Dr. Sal never mentioned if other satilites were receiving messages or if each if our satilites received a portion of the message. He claims the reason we have issues with getting messages to them has to do with funds. I believe it. No one works for free. HAARP wants money. If you could only send 1 message to another planet headed for difficulty would you ask them about their TV programs or tell them theres trouble on the horizon? Sal needs to explain the date. He needs to explain why he thinks we can't wrap our minds around their technology. Make an effort to explain or he is no better than some of our posters who make comments like he stole info from Ed Casey .

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by MattC

They do look similar, but some noticeable differences, firstly this actor does not have a mole, you know the rather large brown spot on the guys face, the left hand side. the ears are a different shape, as are the eyes and the mouth.

I was also trying to see the tooth shapes of both people, however when the actor speaks he rarely moves his top lip so you can examine his teeth, where as the guy in the first video his teeth are exposed fully each time he speaks.

The overall shape of the head and the complexion are very similar but they are not the same person

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by PrinceDreamer

You based your conclusion on a very obvious mole? If he is an aspiring actor, costume is part of the game. Fake mole???

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join