It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Sal's Warning

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrinceDreamer
reply to post by MattC

They do look similar, but some noticeable differences, firstly this actor does not have a mole, you know the rather large brown spot on the guys face, the left hand side. the ears are a different shape, as are the eyes and the mouth.

I was also trying to see the tooth shapes of both people, however when the actor speaks he rarely moves his top lip so you can examine his teeth, where as the guy in the first video his teeth are exposed fully each time he speaks.

The overall shape of the head and the complexion are very similar but they are not the same person

A mole can be an artificial make-up prop and added at any time, however there does appear to be some slight differences between the facial shapes, but not enough to rule it out completely I would say. Especially concidering the actor in the video is further away from the camera making a facial grab for comparison quite tricky. The voices are extremely similar as well.

Either we have found Dr. Sal, or his identical twin

edit on 13-8-2012 by MattC because: typo gremlins

ETA: I'm pretty sure someone with more patience and knowledge of video editing can put together a composite of these two chaps
edit on 13-8-2012 by MattC because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by MattC

www.google.com...
www.google.com...
www.youtube.com...

A Google search for that expression returns only one exact result and this is the tweet of an actor. And the same expression is used in a vid where the guy looks just like him? That's too easy

edit on 13-8-2012 by jarq44 because: More links

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by MDDoxs

maybe, did he use fake eyes, ears and a fake mouth also?

They are different people, yes they look alike, but they are not the same. put both on full screen and at 1080p you will see it. I did with dual monitors side by side had them both running and they are not the same guy. Sorry if it spoils your simple solution but that is just the way it is

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Here is my (poor) attempt at a video capture of both for comparison:

ETA: Posted correctly

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by PrinceDreamer

Your right the do look slighty different, you must be right.

We should just dismiss the similar language skills, the similar physical reactions (blinking, looking away and up) as well as the overall similar presentation of the videos.

To dismiss this other evidence because he is slightly more tan, and thinner in the face is quite naive. Sometimes a simple answer is the correct one. My opinion is just as valid as yours.

Have fun with you high def dual monitors in your basement playing CSI.

edit on 13-8-2012 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
My understanding, according to Science Ray who got their info from Rupert Mathews who got his info from a NASA scientist, that in the mid 1980's NASA recieved a message from one of Jupiters moons, Ganymede, but NASA could not decipher the message. NASA sends a message back in Morse Code explaining the dilema and to please respond in morse. A message came back weeks later stating "We were not talking to you."

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by kaylaluv

Originally posted by flexy123

* No scientist, especially with such an important msg (assuming it is true) would choose YT as a medium to inform "the world".

Exactly. You would at least go to the major media outlets, especially if you could prove your credentials with NASA - and have a press conference. Posting on You Tube takes away all credibility here. I'm going with HOAX.

On the other hand, if you were a scientist working on a secret project and decided to spill the beans... as we all know, the major media outlets are all bought and paid for by the PTB and would probably not run such a story. How else than on YouTube can you get fast mass exposure and can hope that a sufficient number of people will download the video and make it go viral before the PTB take measures to kill your message?

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by MDDoxs

So rather than discuss why his eyes are a different shape, or his ears being a different shape, or his mouth being a different shape, you wish to say he blinks also? or try to turn the discussion to personal derision

Have fun with you high def dual monitors in your basement playing CSI.

I don't have a basement btw, but hey why should I interfere with your ASSumptions

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by MattC

Great work Matt,

Nose looks similar, Eyebrows similar, ears look similar.

I am not to sure what Princedreamer is refering to when he suggests the physical features are obviously different..

The physical features are similar enough, coupled with his behavior and language skills, it is my opinion they are the same person.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by PrinceDreamer

That comment was to alleviate some of the tension, was a joke my friend.

Just don’t dismiss others opinions based on the fact they you have dual monitors in which you are looking at the two faces.

Here are some things to consider when looking at the individual in both videos.

-What is the time between the production of each video? In the one posted in the OP he appears much older. In the one found my Matt, he appears younger. Perhaps a earlier video?

-You cant dismiss the similar physical features, the nose and brow and shape are close enough to not clearly argue it is a different person.

-The position of the camera is diferent in the two videos, will that distort his appearnce in some way.

Critical thinking is a good way to reach an answer....even if its a simple one

Edit: I will give you some stars in appreciation of our conversation prince. No hard feelings mate

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by MattC

Depends upon the time between videos 10 years can make a difference to a face

jowells appear, cheeks drop, (whether we like it or not
] and then of course

there are minor 'nips and tucks' [pin ears back
minor nose adjustments

eye lid removal of excess fat
] or even MAJOR surgery maybe a sex change

And then there are the little things we women do foundation, concealer shading

And of course if he is an actor access to professional 'make up artist'

Has no one on here ever seen a professional 'make over'
it can be quite an

eye opener

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by MDDoxs

I don't dismiss other peoples thoughts. And I do have to say the way MattC captured the image does make them look closer. The nose in particular, there is a line running down it, it looks different in the two pics but that may well be due to the angle of the faces are at in their respective pictures. On the evidence of that pic I would say they are the same person, even though the mouth and eyes still do not match, but that may be due to expression. But watching the videos side by side I would say they are different people.

Don't think we will prove it one way or another on here, I hope it is all false anyway, otherwise there would be no future for my kids, something I don't want to contemplate

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Man.....That's him! That jerk had me going I admit it, I was freaked out yesterday!

But I was waiting for this to be debunked...

Whew! Close Call.....Now if we only can make it past Dec. 21,2012 we're good!

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrinceDreamer
reply to post by MDDoxs

I hope it is all false anyway, otherwise there would be no future for my kids, something I don't want to contemplate

Something we agree on

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
The man in the orange suit lacks a deep indentation above his lips. Dr. Sal has full lips. His upper lip is full in the center but lines out at the corners. The guy in the orange has lips that arc from corner to corner with no variation in plumpness. Lighting could account for lack of shadowing.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by eletheia
reply to post by MattC

Depends upon the time between videos 10 years can make a difference to a face
jowells appear, cheeks drop, (whether we like it or not
] and then of course
there are minor 'nips and tucks' [pin ears back
minor nose adjustments

eye lid removal of excess fat
] or even MAJOR surgery maybe a sex change

And then there are the little things we women do foundation, concealer shading

And of course if he is an actor access to professional 'make up artist'

Has no one on here ever seen a professional 'make over'
it can be quite an
eye opener

The 'actor' video was posted 9th March 2011, although could quite easily have been filmed long before it was posted. In any respect there is over a year difference between the videos. That may not seem like a long time, but i'm losing more hair on a daily basis and growing new wrinkles each day. Each of us age differently I guess

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by tidycat
The man in the orange suit lacks a deep indentation above his lips. Dr. Sal has full lips. His upper lip is full in the center but lines out at the corners. The guy in the orange has lips that arc from corner to corner with no variation in plumpness. Lighting could account for lack of shadowing.

Nah...it's the same guy. Look at the ears! It's him.

ETA: Plus, his Italian accent wasn't right. Take it from someone who would know as my entire large family emigrated from Italy.
edit on 13-8-2012 by toolgal462 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Legos

Pseudo-scientists like to claim Einstein was wrong. Actual scientists spend their time proving or disproving assertions, not people.

WoW so since when have the actual scientists from the mainstream reduced
einstein to something as abstract as assertions.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Has it been confirmed its the same guy as the actor from the Serial Killer monologue

It could be - but they dont look exactly alike. The mole had to be fake and the look changed - which , obviously, an actor can do

But this isnt definitive proof , just because they look and sound similar

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by MattC
Here is my (poor) attempt at a video capture of both for comparison:

ETA: Posted correctly

wow, what have I missed here? You guys are relentless in web digging.
Can someone fill me in or direct me to the post(s) related to this find?

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join