It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Sal's Warning

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Information can get lost quite quickly in a fast-moving post like this, so no worries
More information here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Second line

edit on 13-8-2012 by MattC because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Here is the second video - "Ancillary":

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by nedined

Excellent! I couldn't pull that video up for some reason.

Scrolled on to about 7m 47s for a close-up of his face, almost a perfect match

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Those two look extremely similar, i would say this is indeed the same person.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by MattC

Good job Matt!! And to the rest of you who actually did research and tried to find this guy, and also to those who educated us more on the topic...learn something new every day....

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by MattC

Yup, that's him. So it seems we will live to die another day. Good job.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Looks like him and has many same features:

Looks like ATS community is able to continue it's great debunking legacy

Good job

Sirric

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by sirric

Nice addition Sirric,

I applaud him for how convincing he was.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by jarq44
Search the 2012 tax records here for account # 1116460000039
www.hcad.org...
1116460000039 CONTI SALVATORE 5724 INNSBRUCK ST 77401 2,829 $350,507 $350,507

Their service seems to have been taken down moments after I searched it. Now it says "All services should be available by 8/14/2012." But it was there.

And the address in the tax records is just 41 minutes from the Space Center:
maps.google.com...

Odd coincidence at the very least. As for the pictures matching up, jury is still out for me....not sure if it is even possible to completely alter the look of someone's upper lip dimensions / mouth shape with just makeup..

And sirric, just caught your post - nice job on the line-up! Hate to say it though, but those side-by-side's make it look (to me anyway) like two completely different people...

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by pikestaff
With that time lag, whoever never a straight answer is talking to, is not that far away, our next nearest star is four and a half light years away, so that s nine years between question and answer. (radio waves travel at light speed, 186,000 miles per second,) surely someone here can work it out? just to confirm my figures of where 'ET' is in our solar system.?

Sorry if anyone has mentioned where this is I don't feel like reading each and ever post...

Somewhere just outside the Ort Cloud but no where near any stars...

en.wikipedia.org...

331 days to respond with known radio/light communications would be
.906 light years
57,310.873 AU
5,327,378,502,364.8 Miles / 8.57358463 x 1012 kilometers

I am betting in the vacinity of Nibiru

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by blood0fheroes

It's much easier to believe in this coincidence than in the other one I found:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

What are the odds that an actor who looks like the Dr Sal would tweet "Destiny is an esoteric turd" just like Dr Sal said near the end of the vid? AND that this expression has never been posted before on the web? Someone who still thinks Frank Vidal is not Dr Sal would also have to explain this.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by blood0fheroes

Originally posted by jarq44
Search the 2012 tax records here for account # 1116460000039
www.hcad.org...
1116460000039 CONTI SALVATORE 5724 INNSBRUCK ST 77401 2,829 $350,507 $350,507

Their service seems to have been taken down moments after I searched it. Now it says "All services should be available by 8/14/2012." But it was there.

And the address in the tax records is just 41 minutes from the Space Center:
maps.google.com...

Odd coincidence at the very least. As for the pictures matching up, jury is still out for me....not sure if it is even possible to completely alter the look of someone's upper lip dimensions / mouth shape with just makeup..

And sirric, just caught your post - nice job on the line-up! Hate to say it though, but those side-by-side's make it look (to me anyway) like two completely different people...

No way, looks like the same person. The videos are most likely taken a few years apart, which would account for some of the facial features changing. Looks like there is a 20 lb difference in the 2 videos,which would also alter the face some. The ears are the dead giveaway. I think he may have had an eye lift however. Dr. Sal's eyes are very open and do look like they've been lifted.

Plus, the way he pronounces certain words are a dead giveaway.

Sorry, this one has been thoroughly debunked....Headed to the HOAX forum I'm afraid.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by sirric

Sold! Good job Sirric, far better effort than I put in matching images

Ok, his eyebrows are slightly more defined in the monologue and he has less hair, but the shape of the nose, mouth, ears, even his cheek dimples all match up. It's hard to measure within a video (and especially on a man with no hair), but the similar forehead heights are also dead giveaway. His mannerisms, and voice, his demeanor and the words he uses.

You would think this would be enough to convince all, yet......

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by sirric
Looks like him and has many same features:

Looks like ATS community is able to continue it's great debunking legacy

Good job

Sirric

Many same features.....yeah right! These are two different people, simple as that!

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by jarq44

What are the odds that an actor who looks like the Dr Sal would tweet "Destiny is an esoteric turd" just like Dr Sal said near the end of the vid? AND that this expression has never been posted before on the web? Someone who still thinks Frank Vidal is not Dr Sal would also have to explain this.

First off, I'm not saying he is, nor am I saying he isn't one and the same person, just trying to keep an open mind is all. As to the odds, i'd say the odds of both being the same man, are about equal to the odds that the Salvatore Conti that owns property at 5724 INNSBRUCK ST in Houston caught a showing of "down the road", the play this line is from, at the Midtown Arts Center which is about 15 minutes away, or at another venue, sometime in the last 21 years (play was written in 1991); and the line stuck with him. Who knows?

What i can say for certain, is that unless it is possible to completely change the shape of ones upper lip, without some decent hollywood majik; just make-up - then I am not yet convinced they are the same man.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Just to clarify, the quote is credited in the tweet as --Matt Rhodes, "Turn", 2007
"Down the road" is from the other tweet below.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
What he said about the Van Allen Belt is true though, in the event of a sudden magnetic shift, It is possible that radiation will fall into our atmosphere. Now, Do I believe something warned us of the danger?

Yes.

Aliens? No?

Because where is the evidence.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

A moustach (or stubble) can subtly change the shape of lips with lighting. Its a fairly substandard practice in theatrical makeup.

One of my cousins works for a London Theatrical company producing realistic prosthetics making it seem like bone is showing through the skin. Changing lips is childs-play in comparison.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by jarq44

Ahh, thank you for that, methinks it is dangerously close to being past my bedtime

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Somewhere just outside the Ort Cloud but no where near any stars...

Ort Cloud at 50K, travel time estimated to be 24.5, so half way there.

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join