It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Sal's Warning

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

IT doesn't bother me...
Just the crackpots that try to convince me otherwise.
And I don't recall any Gay doctrine that says "we must convert everyone into same sex couples"..that would be a christian lie.
I don't see any Buddhists or Hindus standing outside the skytrain station holding up The Watchtower.
I don't see any pagans, or atheists out starting crusade type wars, or trying to convince everyone in the world we should just bow to no god or we will all be destroyed by said non-god.
Nope, only the practitioners of Abrahamic religions are violent in their pursuit of hegemony.
It sickens me.
Now stop bothering me with this crap.
I don't believe demons have anything to do with this thread except in your mind.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
From every fiber of my being I trust this man. He speaks about things that I was told many years ago from ET. This is one of the key pieces in my life's puzzle. Thank you.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMatrixusesYou

Ya funny when you think about it. There was a bit of a lack of details. Like why wouldn't he paint a picture. Like something like the play by play.

"okay there we were, me and 20 of my colleegs in the command center of nasa's Seti bunker on April 21. It was 2:17pm when we got the reply that came in on the computer... bla bla bla

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
From every fiber of my being I trust this man. He speaks about things that I was told many years ago from ET. This is one of the key pieces in my life's puzzle. Thank you.

How do you respond to this? I look on in awe.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Well, that tears it, I'm sold!
Are you absolutely sure it was ET though?

That's how, hehe...

edit on 12-8-2012 by ViktorHaze because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by CheeseCurd

Putting the "Alien" stuff aside (only ignorance says Earth is the only planet in the whole universe where there's life).....

is what he says plauseable (re the magnetic field and belt) ?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

No, it's not for the most part.
He has a grade 5 understanding at best, and I bet a grade 5 kid could have done better research and came up with a more coherent and plausible plot line.
It has been discussed in several posts, and I don't blame you for not finding it in the 200 pages of dribble this thread has generated for the OP...
And to add, the alien part is the part that ended it for me before it began... a couple quick calculations shows this signal by his reasoning was coming from the fringes of our solar system, not 57 light years away...the rest of it sounds like he gathered some sound bites of information he has no real understanding of and tried to pass it off as science....

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ViktorHaze
reply to post by r2d246

IT doesn't bother me...
Just the crackpots that try to convince me otherwise.
And I don't recall any Gay doctrine that says "we must convert everyone into same sex couples"..that would be a christian lie.
I don't see any Buddhists or Hindus standing outside the skytrain station holding up The Watchtower.
I don't see any pagans, or atheists out starting crusade type wars, or trying to convince everyone in the world we should just bow to no god or we will all be destroyed by said non-god.
Nope, only the practitioners of Abrahamic religions are violent in their pursuit of hegemony.
It sickens me.
Now stop bothering me with this crap.
I don't believe demons have anything to do with this thread except in your mind.

The watchtower is JW's there a cult. Each to there own bro. Besides you can't choose to be a Christians. You must be chosen to have that level of knowledge revealed to you. And then if you're chosen you have no choice you must accept for life. That's it.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar

You're serious? Or are you messing with us? Are you able to tell me about this ET experience? Sound interesting.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

Perhaps there was lack of detail because a majority of people would'nt have a damn clue; I mean, how many professional physicists hang around ATS? None! Yet everyone is so quick to debunk anything that does'nt makes sense or is "alien" to their level of intelligence.

Not saying this guy is a liar; maybe he's not, maybe he is.

At the end of the day, ATS is a drop in centre for news articles collected from other drop in news sites around the world. Some are crediable, others are not, some sit in very murky grey areas.

The guy is not asking for money, he's just telling us all something HE believes in - you don't have to do likewise. At the end of his video in regards to religion....that part he IS correct.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Could he not provide at least a simple NASA ID or an old tax paper to give us some kind of verification? If I were a man of such knowledge and wanted people to believe without a doubt what I was saying was true, I would have found something of mine that would prove who I was. In fact I wouldn't even bother disclosing the information until I made sure I could prove to the people who I was. I wouldn't expect people to just take my word. If he does then he's way out of touch with society. It's not that difficult to produce evidence about who you are. I can get up out of my chair and be back in 30 seconds with papers. Hell I have a drivers license in my wallet I can just whip out. He can't even produce that. So, until he does I'm putting him in my box of fictional storytellers right next to Alex Collier. Sorry, but am I to just sit here and assume my young family along with the rest of the world are going to die horrible deaths real soon all because this watery eyed stranger says so?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

Bullshi....you're all cults whether you chose to accept it or not....
CULT  noun
a particular system of religious worship, especially with reference to its rites and ceremonies.
an instance of great veneration of a person, ideal, or thing, especially as manifested by a body of admirers: the physical fitness cult.
the object of such devotion.
a group or sect bound together by veneration of the same thing, person, ideal, etc.
Sociology . a group having a sacred ideology and a set of rites centering around their sacred symbols.

Which part of Christianity doesn't that cover?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ViktorHaze

You might be right, you might be wrong.

I'm not saying I believe this guy, I'm just saying it IS feasible we are not the only "beings" in the whole intire universe. I'm not interested in the alien messages (if at all thats what it was) but is his message re the other stuff feasible? I don't know, I'm not a scientist or physicist. Are you?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by FearYourMind

He could if it existed, and the previous poster says he isn't asking for any money...
Not yet he isn't.
Maybe as I suggested earlier, this was just the preamble.
A testing of the waters, to see if anyone would bite....
Well if he is following this thread, he's already sold a couple books.
P.T. Barnum said it best...
"A sucker is born every minute, and then they join ATS"...or at least he would have if he were still alive....

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by r2d246

Perhaps there was lack of detail because a majority of people would'nt have a damn clue; I mean, how many professional physicists hang around ATS? None! Yet everyone is so quick to debunk anything that does'nt makes sense or is "alien" to their level of intelligence.

Not saying this guy is a liar; maybe he's not, maybe he is.

At the end of the day, ATS is a drop in centre for news articles collected from other drop in news sites around the world. Some are crediable, others are not, some sit in very murky grey areas.

The guy is not asking for money, he's just telling us all something HE believes in - you don't have to do likewise. At the end of his video in regards to religion....that part he IS correct.

Well I mean it look very authentic. But if you really think about it it's lacking the critical details. Gets me wondering now. Like he said he was gonna go into hiding. Meanwhile he shows his face and gives some dates and some info. But why didn't he show us his NASA security ID and say "see look here's my nasa ID, number xxxxxx you can verify that by going to nasa and checking for x, y and z." Then he didn't provide much details. It was all rather vague. Like for example: lacking: names, dates, times, locations, descriptions, colors, people he was with, events, situations. Like very ambiguous.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   

No, but I can read, and this stuff is all out there if you are interested in learning which I am.
You asked if it was feasible.
Short answer no.
Long answer, way to complicated for here, but suffice it to say, magnetic pole shifts happen at regular geologic intervals, they cause us no real harm, and have never been the end of the world.
Van Allen belts can't collapse onto the earth due to the way the earth is "constructed" (not created, lol).
They can weaken though, and that would be a pile of suck.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ViktorHaze
reply to post by r2d246

Bullshi....you're all cults whether you chose to accept it or not....
CULT  noun
a particular system of religious worship, especially with reference to its rites and ceremonies.
an instance of great veneration of a person, ideal, or thing, especially as manifested by a body of admirers: the physical fitness cult.
the object of such devotion.
a group or sect bound together by veneration of the same thing, person, ideal, etc.
Sociology . a group having a sacred ideology and a set of rites centering around their sacred symbols.

Which part of Christianity doesn't that cover?

Okay you're exactly right. We're a cult. Nothing we say or believe is true at all. Does your spirit feel better now?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by FearYourMind

If he is who he says he is and you want proof.......that would be the quickest way for Govt organisations to hunt him down and make him (and probably his family) disappear. Whenever there is a mole in these organisations like NASA who speaks out is quickly debunked by both from inside and outside of these organisations. Your employment history is wiped clean and they have never heard of you. If he had any NASA ID, it would had been handed over and if he is suspected of holding anything in his residence, they'd go over his property with a fine tooth comb.

So don't be a douchbag

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

If it means you will finally shut the hell up about it, it does.
My spirit will skip-to-my-friggin'-loo in fact.
Especially if you can stay on topic like you have in the previous post to BlueMirage.
You actually made some valid points, and none of them mentioned demons....

Why in fact would he show his face if was about to go into hiding?
If he was planning on running, and had no problem showing his face, why couldn't he show some I.D. for us to check?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   

But showing your face on youtube wouldn't?
That makes no sense...

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join