It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this the start of the 104 hour warning from Coombes?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
If you look at the pic Coombs has as his profile pic you see the EQ being in Cali and the waves carrying outward, with the times its going to take to reach said destinations, grasping at straws and on the fence after Japan, I'll take from it what I may. And thats supposedly this guy is about warnings giving us the heads up. The times maybe work like that as well a warning.

As a second query how far off the west coast would an EQ need to be to produce a sizeable tsunami on the west coast or if his pic is pre-curser to events would the west coast just suffer extreme damage from the quake.

SaneThinking

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Am I the only one that can't make sense out of these posts?

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by remrem

I went back and edited my post already.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Once again, Manly didn't play the Cowboys and that says posted an hour ago as well.

Something isn't adding up.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Another thing not adding up is the fact he started this countdown in a random comment that would be hidden by the hundreds of other comments. He could very easily make a new post and state the countdown has begun.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
The post in question by Marky Williams is all one comment by him. The mitchell coombs part of his comment is not one by Mitchell. You can tell because there is no break in the box. When a person comments back there is a new box that the comment goes in. Clicking the link in that post takes you to a post of March 6 2011. Marky copied and pasted that into his comment.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by lcbjr1979

Thank you! No one seems to be getting this. This is just quoted text. The reason the sports game doesn't make sense is because it's probably a quote from months ago. The 104 hour countdown is not related to the current earthquake prediction.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
Once again, Manly didn't play the Cowboys and that says posted an hour ago as well.

Something isn't adding up.

EXCATLY. please also see my post on the previous page.

I think i will go mad if i read anymore theory on if it has started from this facebook snap.

***************read my post previous page****************************************************

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by quailman03

Yup, clicking on the link to that sports score brings you to a post in September of last year I belive.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by redbarron626
I thought this countdown started a couple of days ago??

There was a thread on ATS about it but it was 404'd.

It wans't 404'd it's still here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
i smell a rat.

lol

Just look at the original posting dates from Project Avalon. the original combes facebook page is in the first post.

There is a screenshot of the original 104 hours ang guess what........? it was posted December 3 2011 on the

Project Avalon site. The 104 hour warning is just some copycat trying to use old info and manipulate people into

believing this crap. I have collected enough info to dispel this whole load of bologna.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Oh what the hell... I'll bite enough to pay attention. It's not like it costs me anything and I have nothing better to do..

If this turns out to be nothing though, I may just make him a verb. "You're Coombing us" or "We've been Coombed" sounds fair for doomers who fail.

Anyone agree? Shall we wait to be Coombed together?

I'm down with that. This thing has really taken off.

Still can't find a working link. I subscribed just to see what the guy is saying and I still see no new posts.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by remrem
reply to post by collietta

If my math is right this would fall on Wednesday 15th between 11:30pm - 12:30am (NZ time), IF this is the start of the warning.

Someone on GLP said that he had told everyone he would change the picture of his avatar when it was time and that the picture is changed...is that true anyone who can look?

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Ok, here is what i DON'T buy. If all of this seems to be from old posts in 2011 -- why in the world is there so much commotion over this issue NOW?

I live in SF. We are (to varying degrees) always prepared for quakes -- you just never know. But looking back over the past week -- that persistent individual with multitudes of accounts, all the references to Facebook, Project Avalon.

Why this week? What is prompting so many to run with this? I acknowledge that I have followed this closely -- but seriously . . .even if it is fake (which is fine) . . .why is something seemingly so old . . .and so random coming into focus now?

That is what doesn't add up to me. Great work everyone. I appreciate the diligence of many on this forum!

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I'm also subscribed to his feed and there is no post that says the countdown has begun.

The Manly versus Cowboys post is from September 10th, so yes, it is an old post...

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
Am I the only one that can't make sense out of these posts?

this guy was pasting the old response to prove to another person that the previous Japan thing was legit. Clearly this is the old one from 2011.

Marky William Mad Man. Your ignorance knows no boundaries.
Here is the proof for the Jap quake: www.facebook.com...
Your time stamp change theory goes out the window right now, it was null & void from the get-...See More

Mitchell Coombes
Ok everyone, you've been warned of what's to come, we now have 104 hours to go! Hold on tight we are in for the shock of your lives!

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by SFWatcher
Ok, here is what i DON'T buy. If all of this seems to be from old posts in 2011 -- why in the world is there so much commotion over this issue NOW?

Wish i had that answer myself, as far as i can see none of the info adds up. there are just too many people that believe something bad is on the horizon. it helps to search on other forums......ats is not the only pace things are discussed.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by SFWatcher

This isn't ALL old posts from last year, just the screenshot in this thread. Coombes said a few days ago he was about to post a 104 hour warning. The reason so many people are making a fuss about it is because apparently he got it right back in 2011 for the Japan quake (also the recent EQ swarm seems to back up the current prediction). Now everyone is holding their breath for the actual warning. What happened in this thread is the OP confused someone quoting the original 2011 Japan prediction for the current 2012 California prediction. I hope that helps clear it up.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by shaneslaughta

Originally posted by SFWatcher

Wish i had that answer myself, as far as i can see none of the info adds up. there are just too many people that believe something bad is on the horizon. it helps to search on other forums......ats is not the only pace things are discussed.

I'm with you. And I totally buy the fact that certain topics and themes get hammered to death (not necessarily a bad thing). Take the Olympic threads that have largely gone by the wayside. The recurring dates of doom. All that makes sense from a "passing of time perspective".

This one seems to be an odd-ball that I cannot place. I mean, its a compelling story -- no doubt. But to be based on such old info -- which I didn't realize early in the week -- and to be hammered with such persistence. That is what is weird to me.

Its like taking a random weird story from 2011 and trying to push it now . . .

The weird thing is that aside from the guy who appeared to have multiple logins . . . there were a lot of other folks (non-ATS'ers, alike) who seemed to run with this. And this . . of all things.

Funny how the internet works . . . Just a meme?

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I edited the OP, seems this is not the actual countdown but a pasted old comment from Coombes. Thanks all for clarifying this.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join