It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this the start of the 104 hour warning from Coombes?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by quailman03
reply to post by SFWatcher

This isn't ALL old posts from last year, just the screenshot in this thread. Coombes said a few days ago he was about to post a 104 hour warning. The reason so many people are making a fuss about it is because apparently he got it right back in 2011 for the Japan quake (also the recent EQ swarm seems to back up the current prediction). Now everyone is holding their breath for the actual warning. What happened in this thread is the OP confused someone quoting the original 2011 Japan prediction for the current 2012 California prediction. I hope that helps clear it up.

That DOES! Thank you . . . so in your estimation . . the "warning of the warning" or the "impending warning" was a legit and timely event. Now everyone rehashes his old Tokyo prediction to death before he gives us the final 104?

If that is true (not doubting you at all) . . .then that would make sense . . .

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
www.facebook.com...

webcache.googleusercontent.com...:EOG2GZDHV10J:www.facebook.com/mitchellcoombes2012/posts/1910301683737+&cd =1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-beta

both from 2011 one is the cached version. its bogus guys and gals.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by remrem

Yeah, looking back on it, it hit me that when a person puts a link in a facebook comment a little screenshot of that page comes up in the same post.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Yeah, it's a crock.

All his old posts and the things he has supposedly successfully called consist of posts with deleted comment sections and heaps and heaps of speculation.

I don't see any actual proof that he called the Japan quake, other than saying that something would happen on March 6, 2011, to which he does not specify.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by SFWatcher

Originally posted by quailman03
reply to post by SFWatcher

This isn't ALL old posts from last year, just the screenshot in this thread. Coombes said a few days ago he was about to post a 104 hour warning. The reason so many people are making a fuss about it is because apparently he got it right back in 2011 for the Japan quake (also the recent EQ swarm seems to back up the current prediction). Now everyone is holding their breath for the actual warning. What happened in this thread is the OP confused someone quoting the original 2011 Japan prediction for the current 2012 California prediction. I hope that helps clear it up.

That DOES! Thank you . . . so in your estimation . . the "warning of the warning" or the "impending warning" was a legit and timely event. Now everyone rehashes his old Tokyo prediction to death before he gives us the final 104?

If that is true (not doubting you at all) . . .then that would make sense . . .

I don't know if this guy is legit. I just heard of him a few days ago when all this blew up. I certainly didn't hear about him back in March 2011 after the quake (I would have thought people would have made a big deal about someone predicting it and getting it right, but I guess I missed it). The warning he made a few days ago about an upcoming warning seems to be real (as in, he really made it), and there has been a lot of news about seismic activity in the last few days to help fuel the fire. Right now people are just looking for answers that aren't there yet, and we just have to be extra careful about separating the wheat from the chaff.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Redacted
edit on 11-8-2012 by shaneslaughta because: Redaction

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Well I figured I'd type in that link from the OP's screenshot and sure enough...

www.facebook.com...

And no, it is not possible to hack a freaking timestamp... geez, some skeptics would deny the existence of a rock even if you threw it at their face...

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by SaneThinking

There is NO countdown. This all started with a thread which is now closed; wherein, somebody stated that the time is GETTING CLOSE for a countdown but has not yet started. That being said; I would stay on my toes because of the unique planetary alignments set for August.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

If this turns out to be nothing though, I may just make him a verb. "You're Coombing us" or "We've been Coombed" sounds fair for doomers who fail. Anyone agree? Shall we wait to be Coombed together?

The "Coomb over".

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by DjangoPhat
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

If this turns out to be nothing though, I may just make him a verb. "You're Coombing us" or "We've been Coombed" sounds fair for doomers who fail. Anyone agree? Shall we wait to be Coombed together?

The "Coomb over".

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
what a convenient time to add coombaya?

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Originally posted by remrem

Yeah, the Cowboys playing Manly sort of gave it away. That was last weekend. The Cowboys played the Warriors this afternoon.

But if it was a post from 2011, what a coincidence

edit on 11-8-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
First, what is this 104 hour warning.

Secondly, why should anyone take it seriously?

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by bjarneorn
First, what is this 104 hour warning.

Secondly, why should anyone take it seriously?

Not only is search your friend, but this thread isn't so long that you can't read through it. Once you do, you will see why everyone is talking about it.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
You may not be able to change your time stamp in facebook. But in the older thread about Coombes. Someone showed us how we could be getting coombed. There is a way to create fake conversations on Facebook. There were three different links/sites that they provided which allow you to create your own time stamps (I think). I remember seeing a Screen shot of a conversation with Coombes and someone named Illumintati (something I can't remember the rest) But anyways the Illuminati posted his address and phone number and all this other crap on his wall. He acted like he didn't know who the person was. It seemed staged, but IDK. Just my 2 cents. Oh yea, and where his phone number was, it was partially blocked out, so you could almost tell what the numbers are. Just saying, someone might be able to call him and ask some questions so we can squash this whole thing.
edit on 11-8-2012 by Jodlum66 because: added something

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I think the 104 hour warning won't happen until 2013.

What I'm more concerned about is NZ or in the region of in early September of this year!

towards end of August 2012 perhaps a big one for South America and we could look at the Russian/Chinese regions for October 2012.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I just decided to take a look at his Facebook page and see what he has predicted in the past...

Yes it appears he didn't precisely say anything about an Earthquake in Japan, but he did predict some sort of massive event down to the hour.

But what I found most amazing... was this post where he actually predicts the exact outcome of an Australian Rugby League game. He clearly writes "MANLY 40 - COWBOYS 8"... and what do you know, that was the exact result of the game (proof). The timestamp of the post clearly shows he made that prediction before the game had taken place. Now honestly that's a bit god damn scary if you ask me... he claims the game is actually rigged. I mean wow, if reality is so manipulated at such an unnecessary level... holy crap, my mind feels like it's being beaten open with a hammer. I'm stunned really...
edit on 11/8/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Makes sense, lots of sporting events are rigged, from boxing matches even up to the baseball world series, in fact on the Tor network there's even a service where you can use bitcoin to buy into fixed sporting events. He is just in the loop as to what games are being fixed.

As far as the Japan thing, there are a lot of 'conspiracy' theories out there saying the event was man-made, I'm not qualified to take any position on that but if true then certainly there are people who would know and he could have been in the loop there too (or at least be in contact with a source who is leaking info). Remember he states outright on his profile that this all has nothing to do with foresight or anything spiritual, just relaying info about fixed events.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SilentKoala

I know that at least some footage I saw from the Japan disaster was faked.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by DjangoPhat

One of the more well-thought-out conspiracy theories is the one from this guy: www.jimstonefreelance.com...

Who says Japan was enriching Uranium for Iran, so the west wanted to destroy their Fukishima reactor, but didn't want a war, so they did so under the cover of a tsunami, again I'm not endorsing this viewpoint but it's an interesting read.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join