Is this the start of the 104 hour warning from Coombes?

page: 5
19
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

log in

join

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by murkraz
Coombes has updated his prediction... Forgot I had subscribed on FB to the fellow.

I don't believe this is actually going to happen, but in ANY case, he wants us to wait it out, so there's no harm in doing that no matter what you believe.

Here's what he's saying now:



Update: The only main change is that the East coast of NSW is not going to get a tsunami for now, California are next. Now all of the earthquakes are going to hit California and they will get the worst of it, and the east coast of QLD obviously. But NSW is in the clear for now. Remember these earthquakes are man made. The Iran earthquakes last night have nothing to do with my warning. All focus is now on California. No 104 hour countdown was posted for California yet, for California HAARP are close, let's hope we can prevent it from happening California but I doubt it. California. No dude HAARP don't attack Greece, Greece is fine.

Gavin and Edmund Chachon, Sydney gets a sudden reprieve from any earthquakes or tsunamis FOR NOW because HAARP have heavily located themselves in Australia recently and with assembling they have decided to put it off and just focus on California. They have stations assembling around Canberra which may be needed temporarily, that's one of many reasons.

I know it's a severe dodge but the focus still remains and it's only temporary. Earthquakes happen every day, but Iran's is an obvious.

Anita I am imperfect I never said I was claiming to be god or using super natural powers because this isn't your typical Doomsday jargon, this is something I have been involved in for over 3 years. I am not trying to scare anyone people are already worried. I am just relying on my sources for the Japan quake and its accuracy for now, I am sorry if it seems fake to you, because it's real, Its that time just to sit back and wait for the time to post it.

Ant Cox, obviously until the Cali earthquake.......... If you think this is just one big game or if you think this is fake, then unsubscribe and re-subscribe after its all over or just wait.


Thanks a ton, would appreciate if you continue to show updates for all like myself who do not have facebook.




posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by remrem
 


I wonder if his prediction is related to the growing tear in the sun that produced a CME.



posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas
 


In what way?

The "tear"on the sun is a completely normal well documented event.



posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by DjangoPhat
 


Because some have hypothesized that CME affect the magnetic field of the Earth, and the Earth itself. I was wondering if his countdown had to do with this particular one; because it's supposed to be 'growing at an alarming rate', which if true is not something I liked the idea of. I was just really saying I wonder if this particular CME has anything to do with his prediction.



posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas
 


That doesn't seem to be the case, cause there is always something like that going on with the sun.



posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by murkraz
Coombes has updated his prediction... Forgot I had subscribed on FB to the fellow.

I don't believe this is actually going to happen, but in ANY case, he wants us to wait it out, so there's no harm in doing that no matter what you believe.

Here's what he's saying now:



Update: The only main change is that the East coast of NSW is not going to get a tsunami for now, California are next. Now all of the earthquakes are going to hit California and they will get the worst of it, and the east coast of QLD obviously. But NSW is in the clear for now. Remember these earthquakes are man made. The Iran earthquakes last night have nothing to do with my warning. All focus is now on California. No 104 hour countdown was posted for California yet, for California HAARP are close, let's hope we can prevent it from happening California but I doubt it. California. No dude HAARP don't attack Greece, Greece is fine.

Gavin and Edmund Chachon, Sydney gets a sudden reprieve from any earthquakes or tsunamis FOR NOW because HAARP have heavily located themselves in Australia recently and with assembling they have decided to put it off and just focus on California. They have stations assembling around Canberra which may be needed temporarily, that's one of many reasons.

I know it's a severe dodge but the focus still remains and it's only temporary. Earthquakes happen every day, but Iran's is an obvious.

Anita I am imperfect I never said I was claiming to be god or using super natural powers because this isn't your typical Doomsday jargon, this is something I have been involved in for over 3 years. I am not trying to scare anyone people are already worried. I am just relying on my sources for the Japan quake and its accuracy for now, I am sorry if it seems fake to you, because it's real, Its that time just to sit back and wait for the time to post it.

Ant Cox, obviously until the Cali earthquake.......... If you think this is just one big game or if you think this is fake, then unsubscribe and re-subscribe after its all over or just wait.


Thank you for posting this, His page isnt updating properly for me even tho im subbed to it. I just happened to see where another person on his FB quoted it for everyone to see. Was your quote directly from Mitch's update or a quote from someone else on his page? Im only asking as I want to see if its on my end why im not seeing any updates from him.

thank you again



posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Forgive my ignorance on the subject but I have to ask.
A while back someone explained to me how he could have hacked his FB page.
What is stopping people from believing he used a form of sql injection to alter the dates of his post predicting the quake?
He could have also altered the dates of other posters on his page as well.
Just wondering if there's any evidence that may support or nullify this theory.



posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by remrem
I did a search and could not find this update posted, just over an hour ago. I am simply sharing this as I am subscribed to his updates, and seems he has just given his 104 hour warning.

It was a reply to a post on his FB page, if someone can verify that would be great.

Here is a screenshot, posted just over an hour ago.


EDIT: this is not the start of the count down, seems someone in the FB comments pasted an old Coombes start of the prediction. Thanks for clarifying.
edit on 11-8-2012 by remrem because: (no reason given)


No it's not. That's just someone quoting his previous post regarding the Japan quakes/tsunami.

At first I was over the fence about this guy (Mitchell Coombes) giving him the benefit of the doubt. Now I'm pretty much believing he's just after more subscribers by making some noise.

Perhaps he just found out that anyone can change the timestamp of a post after it has been posted in Facebook. Since he's using the old facebook "wall" style I'm not sure the clock icon would appear in posts that had their time changed. So he could very well be familiar with the inner workings of the code and be running pure "commands" to change those timestamps while taking advantage of the lack of the clock icon implementation on the old "wall" style.

Still, I will keep monitoring this just because I'm interest to know what his definition of "really close" is and what comes out of it.



posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shaade

Originally posted by murkraz
Coombes has updated his prediction... Forgot I had subscribed on FB to the fellow.

I don't believe this is actually going to happen, but in ANY case, he wants us to wait it out, so there's no harm in doing that no matter what you believe.

Here's what he's saying now:



Update: The only main change is that the East coast of NSW is not going to get a tsunami for now, California are next. Now all of the earthquakes are going to hit California and they will get the worst of it, and the east coast of QLD obviously. But NSW is in the clear for now. Remember these earthquakes are man made. The Iran earthquakes last night have nothing to do with my warning. All focus is now on California. No 104 hour countdown was posted for California yet, for California HAARP are close, let's hope we can prevent it from happening California but I doubt it. California. No dude HAARP don't attack Greece, Greece is fine.

Gavin and Edmund Chachon, Sydney gets a sudden reprieve from any earthquakes or tsunamis FOR NOW because HAARP have heavily located themselves in Australia recently and with assembling they have decided to put it off and just focus on California. They have stations assembling around Canberra which may be needed temporarily, that's one of many reasons.

I know it's a severe dodge but the focus still remains and it's only temporary. Earthquakes happen every day, but Iran's is an obvious.

Anita I am imperfect I never said I was claiming to be god or using super natural powers because this isn't your typical Doomsday jargon, this is something I have been involved in for over 3 years. I am not trying to scare anyone people are already worried. I am just relying on my sources for the Japan quake and its accuracy for now, I am sorry if it seems fake to you, because it's real, Its that time just to sit back and wait for the time to post it.

Ant Cox, obviously until the Cali earthquake.......... If you think this is just one big game or if you think this is fake, then unsubscribe and re-subscribe after its all over or just wait.


Thank you for posting this, His page isnt updating properly for me even tho im subbed to it. I just happened to see where another person on his FB quoted it for everyone to see. Was your quote directly from Mitch's update or a quote from someone else on his page? Im only asking as I want to see if its on my end why im not seeing any updates from him.

thank you again

No problem, and I only subscribed to him. He had replied to his March 6, 2011 post which has hundreds of comments, he did not make a new status.

It should be viewable to all, will post whatever else he says if nobody else does.



posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by thatonedude
Forgive my ignorance on the subject but I have to ask.
A while back someone explained to me how he could have hacked his FB page.
What is stopping people from believing he used a form of sql injection to alter the dates of his post predicting the quake?
He could have also altered the dates of other posters on his page as well.
Just wondering if there's any evidence that may support or nullify this theory.


Because if it were actually possible to SQL inject facebook to change content in their database that would be the worst security breach they could possibly imagine as it would also allow you to change any other user's content, delete users, wipe all the data clean if you wanted, trust me facebook would cease to exist almost immediately if they had a security hole that huge



posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Coombes is a fraud. I caught him in a flat out lie and he deleted me from his list on FB. He posted some garbage last year about a video he said he had on his uncles youtube channel that youtube took down. I then contacted the guy who he claimed was his uncle and the guy told me he never heard of Mitchell Coombes before in his life.

I believed the guy because he was frantic about it, even a bit paranoid in his emails back to me about who was this Mitchell Coombes guy and why he was claiming to be his nephew. It took more than a few emails to get the poor guy convinced he was ok and Coombes was just an attention seeking teenager with too time on his hands.



posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Didn't the 104 hour countdownstart 105 hours ago?

Ah Crap, I missed it...!



posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
When this 104 hr Mitchell Coombes guy came out on Aug. 6th I became a subscriber... Since aug. 6th the activity leads me to believe its a farce.

I didn't believe it to begin w/ because EQ's are hard to predict....I think we can see a pattern that lets us know what's going on, but I still think if science cannot determine a day or hour....then Mitchell can't either.

Anyways...I don't Know if this was the original MC...all the same werid things have been happening to that page. I think it was on Aug. 7 th that he posted a YouTube video concerning HARRP....as soon as he posted the vid was no good. It was taken down due to 3rd party infringe. He then posted another link...a couple days later but then that link and the original warning he took down. And then the original 104 post was re- posted or you could actually see it....( it wasn't there yesterday)

Now....I get this....
[img]http://i914.photobucket.com...[/img]

So, now the original 104 is back...with that note letting us know who he is not...but what puzzles me even more..( didn't think that was possible...lol) is the guy he sub- scribed to. It looks like Arabic language...but who is he?

Ahmed Fathy's...apostrophey S?


This guys page is just not making sense....but...he's getting attention and not just from us either.






edit on 12-8-2012 by tracehd1 because: Add



posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Never heard of this guy before seeing this thread. But after looking at his Facebook for a minute, here's what I think...

All this guy has to do is post his standard "104 hour warning" message everyday but make it visible only to certain friends (which would actually be a couple other FB accounts he owns, from which he can comment on the status to give it the appearance of being legit later on). Then when some event happens, he makes the corresponding 104 hour warning status public. No timestamp change required.



posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by evilod
 


That could very well be it. If that's the case we must recognize that he is indeed a dedicated fellow



posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   
As we all know, an earthquake is probably happening somewhere on the planet every minute, its only the ones of a certain magnitude that make the news.

As I mentioned in a previous post somewhere, early on Saturday morning I was playing about with the 187/188 day theory using freely available data on the internet as a starting point. I targeted one previous date and using the theory came up with a prediction that an earthquake of significant size would happen on Saturday 11th August. Now this was early on Saturday morning. Can you imagine my surprise when about 2 or 3 hours later, I got an alert on my phone telling me of the twin quakes in Northern Iran, both in excess of 6 magnitude.

Beginners luck


Spooooookyyyyyy....



posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
I must say, i am interested to see how it pans out. If it becomes true, wow, i will pay this guy money for another.



posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by australianobserver
 


I read through the guy's (coombes) post on facebook. He posted a message on august 8.
The countdown has not yet started, if I'm right.
One of the people who commented on the post has posted this link: www.prisonplanet.com...
This article says that HAARP can cause earthquakes...and event the Japan earthquake of 2011 might be linked to it. And Coombes seems to be connected to HAARP, which explains why he can predict earthquakes..
But in that case, why cause an earthquake in California? Does
Wasn't there, very strangely, an earthquake in Iran, which Israël is preparing to attack (that appeard in the official european press)????? questions, questions, questions...



posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Hi,

He has edited his post and added a reference to Nostrodamus.

Also, if you read the edited post, read the bolded text only. Notice also emphasis is placed via font decoration, Upper case for begin topic, Upper case for prescribed reaction.

Notice the highlight to the three events between the start and end of the first topic. And the directive given.

If you read it right you see it is a Statement, a bullet point list of things, and then a command.

And then the pattern repeats with a new statement and command set..

And then it repeats one more time. Look for the upper case start and end section identifiers.

Oh yeah forgot to link the post to save people time: www.facebook.com...

Now the whole Kony project is starting to make sense. Is this a targeted Viral ?

Cheers
Duke
edit on 13-8-2012 by DukeHeart because: He edited not repostesd.
edit on 13-8-2012 by DukeHeart because: Forgot some things
edit on 13-8-2012 by DukeHeart because: Just fixing things before someone reads this, stop watching me "Reason For Edit" bar :-)
edit on 13-8-2012 by DukeHeart because: Stupid Edit Bar
edit on 13-8-2012 by DukeHeart because: Not editing anything now, just though I'd say Hi. This is my first post here. Nice to meet you all :-)
edit on 13-8-2012 by DukeHeart because: Linking post



posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by DukeHeart
Hi,

He has edited his post and added a reference to Nostrodamus.

Also, if you read the edited post, read the bolded text only. Notice also emphasis is placed via font decoration, Upper case for begin topic, Upper case for prescribed reaction.

Notice the highlight to the three events between the start and end of the first topic. And the directive given.

If you read it right you see it is a Statement, a bullet point list of things, and then a command.

And then the pattern repeats with a new statement and command set..

And then it repeats one more time. Look for the upper case start and end section identifiers.

Oh yeah forgot to link the post to save people time: www.facebook.com...

Now the whole Kony project is starting to make sense. Is this a targeted Viral ?

Cheers
Duke
edit on 13-8-2012 by DukeHeart because: He edited not repostesd.
edit on 13-8-2012 by DukeHeart because: Forgot some things
edit on 13-8-2012 by DukeHeart because: Just fixing things before someone reads this, stop watching me "Reason For Edit" bar :-)
edit on 13-8-2012 by DukeHeart because: Stupid Edit Bar
edit on 13-8-2012 by DukeHeart because: Not editing anything now, just though I'd say Hi. This is my first post here. Nice to meet you all :-)
edit on 13-8-2012 by DukeHeart because: Linking post


I don't get it could you just spell it out for us?





new topics
top topics
 
19
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

log in

join