It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hebrew Alphabet is based on the Star of David..

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I discovered this three years ago but I went to find this is only HALF the answer, so keep looking.

On the floor of a certain catherdral you will find the other half, that will unlock ALL the other languages and their alphabets.

This is the KEY of keys.
LHC at Cern knows about the KEY too.

And I am not a member of a secret society, so I can tell whomever I please.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas

In this way you will reach the fullness, the unity… How is that done? By union with each other and union within oneself…let perfect unity take the place of primitive dissociation and"division" …in other words, let the"outside" become as the"inside", the"upper" like the"lower", the male like the female; let the first become last and the last first: in short, let there be reunion of opposites…" ix “When you make the two one, you will become sons of Man and if you say: ‘Mountain, move!’, it will move."

-Taken from the Gospel of Thomas.

lol, what?

I presume that you lifted that text from here: Secrets of the Freemasons, Gothic Cathedrals, because it ain't from the Gospel of Thomas. Well, that last bit is (saying 106) but the rest of it is some random dualistic jabbering that a Gnostic might have said, but since the only place on the Internet that has the text "By union with each other and union within oneself" is your goofy Freemason page, I'm guessing not.

Sorry to pop your bubble, but Jesus never said that.

As for your OP, I've a new word for your vocabulary: Apophenia. Both script and symbols are geometric structures, so of course there is intersection. Doesn't mean that there's anything to it, though.

From the link you provided:

22. Jesus saw some babies nursing. He said to his disciples, "These nursing babies are like those who enter the (Father's) kingdom."

They said to him, "Then shall we enter the (Father's) kingdom as babies?"

Jesus said to them, "When you make the two into one, and when you make the inner like the outer and the outer like the inner, and the upper like the lower, and when you make male and female into a single one, so that the male will not be male nor the female be female, when you make eyes in place of an eye, a hand in place of a hand, a foot in place of a foot, an image in place of an image, then you will enter [the kingdom]."

Path to higher consciousness begins with childlike innocence.

Promote action to gain various types of understanding.

Condense units of such understanding to council.

Integrate this council into a single director.

Utilize director to reach out to others.

Reach out to others via sacrifice.

Become sacrifice to expand.

Expand to unite as "One."

System of Truth
edit on 10-8-2012 by Americanist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

I'm going to work from the bottom up on this. Gnosticism was based primarily on the Kabbalah, which was the mystical aspects of Judaism.

What would lead you to that conclusion? Gnosticism was derivative of Greek philosophy, and its core beliefs are diametrically opposed to Judaism. It's a classic dualistic and polytheistic mystery religion. It has nothing to do with Judaism, and the only thing that Christian Gnosticism (which was just one sect of Gnosticism) had in common with Christianity is a central character named Jesus, but the two Jesus' are radically different people.

No, Gnosticism wasn't based on Kabbalah.

You know, Judge Judy has a saying; If it doesn't make sense, it's not true. It does not make sense that the author would provide a host of legitimate quotes that can be verified and then completely make one up. You are simply not looking hard enough.

Sorry to say; but that page doesn't even cover the Gospel of Thomas.

What, this? Gospel of Thomas? That IS the Gospel of Thomas! How can you say that it isn't?

I don't care that you think it doesn't make sense for that guy to have made up those quotes, they are not in The Gospel of Thomas, period. Go read it for yourself and try to find your quotes, because apart from saying #106, they aren't there.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Americanist

In this way you will reach the fullness, the unity… How is that done? By union with each other and union within oneself…let perfect unity take the place of primitive dissociation and"division" …in other words, let the"outside" become as the"inside", the"upper" like the"lower", the male like the female; let the first become last and the last first: in short, let there be reunion of opposites…"

Jesus said to them, "When you make the two into one, and when you make the inner like the outer and the outer like the inner, and the upper like the lower, and when you make male and female into a single one, so that the male will not be male nor the female be female, when you make eyes in place of an eye, a hand in place of a hand, a foot in place of a foot, an image in place of an image, then you will enter [the kingdom]."

... and how are those two the same quote?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

Pretending to be dense is seldom a wise move... Unless you're being forced into office.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Sorry. Should have said that the Kabbalah was based on Gnosticism.

en.wikipedia.org...

Your beloved wikipedia agrees.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

I said that doesn't even cover the Gospel of Thomas, as in that is only a portion of it.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Americanist

The thing is though, most of them aren't pretending.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Old but interesting.

"Stan Tenen: Dance of the Hebrew letters"

"Hebrew/Torah is fractal: The dna of creation"

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Does look like your correct. Have you ever noticed you can also get 666 out of the star of David?

There's 6 points to star.
There's 6 places the two triangles interweave.
There's 6 smaller triangles within the interweave. 666 And we all know what that's supposed to mean. I beleive none of it, but it's still interesting.
edit on 10-8-2012 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Pretending to be dense is seldom a wise move... Unless you're being forced into office.

I asked you to explain how those two passages are the same quote -- care to lay off the ad hominem attacks and share your wisdom? Where does "when you make eyes in place of an eye, a hand in place of a hand, a foot in place of a foot, an image in place of an image" appear in the quote from the Freemason page? The rest of it is just random dualist verbiage.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

The dualist randomness? Sorry but there is nothing random about it.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Sorry. Should have said that the Kabbalah was based on Gnosticism.

No it isn't. Some ideas which two belief systems hold in common do not imply that either was "based on" the other.

I said that doesn't even cover the Gospel of Thomas, as in that is only a portion of it.

Well, please provide a source to a more complete copy of Thomas, and then alert the media, because you've apparently found a work that no one else in the world knows exists.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

The dualist randomness? Sorry but there is nothing random about it.

Upper and lower? Inner and outer? Male and female?

These are deep concepts?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Your sarcasm and skepticism brings to the forefront the reason why the word 'profane' exists in esotericism.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen

I asked you to explain how those two passages are the same quote -- care to lay off the ad hominem attacks and share your wisdom? Where does "when you make eyes in place of an eye, a hand in place of a hand, a foot in place of a foot, an image in place of an image" appear in the quote from the Freemason page? The rest of it is just random dualist verbiage.

You were made in miraculous ways.
Born with Love and destined to its fate.
Your mind's eye will seek an imminent change
Where emotions evoke light from effervescent rays.

I realize all of what you've been through.
Knocked off your feet you stand again.
I've voiced my dreams to foil defeat,
And offer my help when you need it...

See signature file.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

I'm a skeptic because, unlike most people who cite Thomas to support everything from soup to nuts, I've actually studied the thing and have a pretty good handle on what it does, and doesn't, say, as well as what in there are things Jesus might have said, and things that there is no way he could have said.

And I'm sarcastic because you are making outrageous claims, without basis, just because you can't accept that your Freemason guy made a mistake. My "alert the media" remark was serious, because if you had, somehow, come up with a version of Thomas that was more than those 114 sayings, it would be pretty important.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Oh noooes...

(A take on Romans 1:20) For from the World's creation the invisible attributes are perceived, being understood in the hearts and minds of the articles made, both eternal power and divinity, so as to render each and every inexcusable.

Look what I did there.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Look what I did there.

You took something out of context, yahoo.

The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of people, who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.

For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened. Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like a mortal human being and birds and animals and reptiles. (Romans 1:18-23 NIV)

Doesn't it look a little less Gnostic when it's read in context, Ace?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

reply to post by DeadSeraph

Pretty sure I couldn't see a pink elephant in this picture if I tried, but okay....

hahha I love this comment my friend!

This is maybe the most interesting headline I have read in a while.. the reference of the picture you gave is pretty damn interesting too.

The skeptics are always going to be skeptics, you must please ones interest and desires before you get their full attention. Dont worry about them DS ..

These letters might not fit like puzzle pieces in the Star of David, but 90% of them are pretty damn close fitting into that star. Language and writing is more free and less striaght angles, but by the looks of this, the free writing letters come from this template (Star of David). Your in denial if you dismiss this...

Thank you for bringing to my attention brother, good luck on your FM application

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join