It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Do Australian's Hate America

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
A crane.

What's the best way to pick up American girls?

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by malachi777

I think other countries have a generalize idea that isn't fully understood or stated.

What I mean by that is I think that people from other countries just wish the you-s g-v would somehow settle down.

Like it's always drama. There's the drama queen of the world:

battleship Maine - spanish war
wwi. Illustration of the sinking of the Lusitania
ww2 - pearl harbor
veitnam - gulf of tonkin incident
Iraq 1 - kuwait incident
okalahoma city explosion
9/11 - drama fest to cause iraq2 and Afgan

There's just a few examples. DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA, all clearly false flag operations. IT'S SO OBVIOUS. People are seeing right through this garbage. they understand it all now. So they're looking at the you-s g-v with the idea like "whats' wrong with you guys" why can't you just get along? Why do you have thie obsession with causing wars and domestic false flags continuously?

Do you actually think you're g-v hasn't lied to you about all these and so much more??? You got to wake up before the tyranny it ends right on your doorstep.

Like it's rediculous already. No other country even comes close to all these false flag opps. People aren't that dumb, they wake up eventually and realize how messed up that country is.

I'm not saying the people. They're great people. It's the g--v that's totally and completely foocked up big time! People are getting annoyed at this, it's literally a decease in the world that people have to put up with. At some point you call a spade a spade plain and simple.

edit on 9-8-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by KaiserSoze

I'm so, so sorry, i cant help myself. Mods can you move this to another forum :/

Here are some of the classic questions being asked of the Sydney
Olympic Committee via their Web site, and some answers that may
be appropriate.

* Which direction is North in Australia? (USA)
(Face North and you should be about right)

* Is it safe to run around in the bushes in Australia? (Sweden)
(And accomplish what?)

* Do tents exist in Australia? (Germany)
(Yes, but only in sporting goods stores, peoples' garages, and
most national parks...)

* Do you celebrate Christmas in Australia? (France)
(Yes. At Christmas.)

* Are there places in Australia where you can make love
outdoors? (Italy)
(Yes. Outdoors.)

* Will I be able to speak English most places I go? (USA)
(Yes, except in America.)

* I hear that all Australian women are beautiful. Is that true
and if so, can you send me pictures of the available ones?
(Italy)
(Sure, there's only 8 million of them)

* I want to go swimming at Bondi Beach on October 20th. Will I
turn blue? (Germany)
(More likely brown, considering the effluent...)

* Does it ever get windy in Australia? I have never seen it rain
on TV, so how do the plants grow? (UK)
(Upwards, out of the ground, like the person who asked this
question, who themselves will need watering if their IQ drops any
lower...)

* Will I be able to see kangaroos in the street? (USA)
(Depends on how much beer you've consumed...)

* I plan to take some day trips during the Olympics. Which
direction should I drive - Perth to Darwin or Darwin to Perth -
to avoid driving with the sun in my eyes? (Germany)
(Excellent question, considering that the Olympics are being
held in Sydney.)

* I want to walk from Perth to Sydney for the Olympics - can I
follow the railroad tracks? (Sweden)
(Sure, it's only seven thousand miles, so you'll need to have
started about a year and a half ago to get there in time for the
Games...)

* It is imperative that I find the names and addresses of places
to contact for a stuffed porpoise. (Italy)
(I'm not touching this one...)

* My client wants to take a steel pooper-scooper into Australia.
Will you let her in? (South Africa)
(Why? We do have toilet paper here...)

* Are there any ATMs in Australia? Can you send me a list of
them in Brisbane, Cairns, Townsville and Hervey Bay? (UK)
(No, and we use shells for money too)

* Where can I learn underwater welding in Australia? (Portugal)
(???)

* Do the camels in Australia have one hump or two? (UK)
(Depends if you get an ugly one or not...)

* Can I bring cutlery into Australia? (UK)
(Why bother? Use your fingers like the rest of us...)

* Do you have perfume in Australia? (France)
(No. Everybody stinks.)

* Can I drive to the Great Barrier Reef? (Germany)
(Sure, if your vehicle is amphibious.)

* Are there killer bees in Australia? (Germany)
(Not yet, but we'll see what we can do when you get here.)

* Can you give me some information about hippo racing in
Australia? (USA)
(What's this guy smoking, and where do I get some?)

* Are there supermarkets in Sydney and is milk available all
year round? (Germany)
(A blonde?)

* Please send a list of all doctors in Australia who can
dispense rattlesnake serum. (USA)
(Rattlesnakes? There is only serum for the Funnel Web and
Red-Back Spiders. You will need to contend with White-Tail
Spiders, Brown, Tiger and Red-Belly Black snakes, sharks, Red
Kangaroos, Blue-ringed Octopuses and the 3am pub closing
time/taxi change-over)

* Can you send me the Vienna Boys' Choir schedule? (USA)
(Americans have long had considerable trouble distinguishing
between Austria and Australia.)

* I have a question about a famous animal in Australia, but I
forget its name. It's a kind of bear and lives in trees. (USA)
(Another blonde?)

* I have developed a new product that is the fountain of youth.
Can you tell me where I can sell it in Australia? (USA)
(From Liz Taylor, perhaps?)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boomstix
Mate I think maybe its you that doesnt have a sense of humour if you think that about Australians. Most of us would have no beef with you Americans, your government maybe but that is completely different. Heck if you think we hate America you must really think we hate ourselves the way most aussies would talk about our own country. But no worries mate ima go chuck another Shrimp on the Barbie and drink some fosters
And just a friendly warning, if your ever down under make sure you apply plenty of Vegemite to your face to ward off the drop bears. Oh and I saw a small error in your picture so I thought I would fix that up for you

A rocket launches from Houston to Mars with two monkeys and an American on board. Houston radios the first monkey and says, "Adjust oxygen 20%, stop radar and phase to warp factor 3."
Monkey 1 replies, "Okay, roger that."

Houston then radios the second monkey: "Switch off engine 3, start radiation shield and adjust anti-gravitational throttle.
Monkey 2 replies "Roger that."

Houston calls American: "Feed the monkeys, and don't touch anything!"

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Spruk

I am pleased to see many other countries represented there at least.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
baiting rant thread
to see your quest for

edit on 10-8-2012 by 12voltz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
My neighbor said to me the other day, "you know, it's starting to feel like there are only two countries in the world: America, and The Rest Of The World."

I said, "that's completely true, actually. In fact, The Rest Of The World even has its own flag now. It's exactly the same as the American flag, except it's on fire."

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Liking the jokes haha

Have had a good chuckle

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Auzzi's might have the hottest women, as I've been there, that's true....

But in the US and Canada we have something WAY BETTER. North America boost the fattest women on planet earth!!! And if you love bbw like I do then you got it made!!! ha ha

WATCH THIS VIDEO FOR PROOF:

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by malachi777

Originally posted by aaron2209

It has been a frequent occurrence on ATS and I have seen many Australian shows trying to prove how ignorant Americans are by visiting locations when there is minimal education.

If this really irks you than you are in contradiction to your earlier remark:

The point I am making is the fact that we make fun of ourselves more than we do any other country.

Anywho, as always when threads like this appear it's hatred for governments rather than individuals.

Yes, but understand, we do not try to prove a lack of intelligence of our own people, we joke about it.

The only time I've seen Americans made to look like fools was in a skit on a comedy show where they were asking people about different places around the world. Being a comedy show, I don't think anyone watching was convinced that the entire population was like that. It was comedy, everyone likes a laugh at someone elses expense but it's not to be taken seriously.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

I hear you, I started hanging out with this American girl the other day...not by choice though, I got pulled into her orbit.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
How do American chickens cross the road?

In a bucket.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Why couldn't the American woman play violin?

She didn't know which chin to stick it under.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
This honestly is a true story of a conversation that my friend from Hungary had with an American lady in 2009 when I was in Sydney, Australia........

American lady-....Hi, Oh, I really love your accent....

Hungarian lady-.....Well thank you very much...

American lady-....Where are you from?

Hungarian lady-....I am from Budapest, Hungary..

American lady-.....Oooh, I do love Asia......

edit on 10-8-2012 by davethebear because: spelling

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by aaron2209

chasers war on everything, classic show.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
No, We dont hate America or Americans.
The main problem is the difference in humour.

We understand British humour, where most Americans dont.

Tho I have noticed a few Ozzyisms turning up in US Culture.

Lots of American films and TV scripts now always seem to include, what I thought was an Oz only term.

I nearly always here (from the younger actors) people say.."No Worries" now on US shows.

Im sure i'd never heard that before, until around the 1990s. Im pretty sure the first movie I heard it on was...Da Daaaa!......... Lethal Weapon....with of course...Ozzy/yank Mel Gibson!!!

Since then...its "No Worries", all the time now.

Another habit ozzys have that absolutely SHOCKED your ordinary conservative American, is the habit we use to do a lot (the youngins dont seem to do it much now)...Where we lovingly insult our friends...
As in.." How ya goin ya Old Bastard"!! etc etc.
I remember talking to Oz servicemen who had been to the US and People were aghast that someone could talk to other people like that....Not to mention other swear words....

Now I notice that has also encroached into US culture, with many movies featuring similar terms...instead of the US mainstay...Mo Fo....

As for living in Oz and returning to England.....Did ya miss ya curry?
I went to a smorgy (all ya can eat) here a few months ago, and heard the dulcet tones of an English woman, just off the boat... saying " Oooo they dont have any ENGLISH !!!! food here, like curries" !!!.......... I kid you not.

Fancy going back to Muva England, full of Packys, Injuns and Wateva...
And they are NOT called Asians!!!, they are Sub Continent people....Asians Have Slanty eyes!!!

edit on 10-8-2012 by gort51 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-8-2012 by gort51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   

reply to post by DaesDaemar

Thank you for the compliment and I am working on starting a t-shirt business. Unfortunately, I truly doubt I will print this one. We will see. If I do, I will sent it to you compliments of your American brothers.

That shirt design is pretty funny. I'd buy one/

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by KaiserSoze
reply to post by r2d246

I hear you, I started hanging out with this American girl the other day...not by choice though, I got pulled into her orbit.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by choos
reply to post by aaron2209

chasers war on everything, classic show.

That's the one. I couldn't remember which incarnation of "Chasers" it was.

Now we've gone and offended the OP again

I think most people around here are intelligent enough to realise that you could spend a day interviewing people in any major city around the world, ask these same questions, edit out all the people that knew what they were talking about and come up with a video like this.

No need to be offended at a comedy skit

edit on 10-8-2012 by aaron2209 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I don't hate America and I don't think Australians do. It's just that we have similarities and we bag on you.

The reason it comes up often is that we copy you and we don't always like the things we copy.

The reason why people get carried away is because they stupidly believe that we Aussies are as important to you are you are to us and that's purely a thing caused by the media.

America controls so much of the worlds media, so we Aussies think we know all about you. In a way we feel neglected, but that's not it. It's a thing because of the celebrity status. Like I said we know wall about you but some people don't realise why you don't know as much about us.

The problem is two way. Americans often think that only their culture matters and they railroad others without thought. This happens to Aussies from Americans who also don't understand that we are entirely different country with some big differences.

Aussies don't like to take things too serious and Americans like to make rules of behavior and enforce them. So many damn opinions!

I think that we do well together and both of us would be different without the other. I think Aussies are especially useful to Americans because from what I see, you always take extremes. The two sides to any argument go way to far and both become unrealistic and useless to the topic at hand. Aussies are a force of reason aand levelheadedness :-)

Aussies aren't weighed down by as much ideology. We are not particularly religious or sentimental and have never seen ourselves as the center of the world. We are more like the UK than the US in many regards, or more like Canadians than anything else.

I have a lot of American friends. I wish people could see past the extremes; that America is the home of the best and the worst, with a huge chunk of great people in the middle. We should be closer friends. In the future, no doubt, we will be.

My last point is that many of the most extreme Aussies that come here and shock people are not Aussies at all. Even the ones that are, are reacting to negative nationalistic commentary aimed at Australia and for a nice little country we wear our fair share of propaganda. In essence Aussies get trolled almost as much as America, but things are tougher here, where we don't have half the worlds best universities or most of the worlds best movies, TV etc and our government has no relevance on the world stage. Some Aussies wish that was different. I don't expect anything different and see the value in not being the world celebrity nation, thank you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join