It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Do Ron Paul and the TV Show "Breaking Bad" Have in Common?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I was watching the TV show Breaking Bad the other day on Netflix. This particular episode was Season 4 Episode 4 titled "Bullet Points" If anyone here isnt framiliar with the show (which im sure a few people aren't) the main charecter Walt is a meth producer its a long story, but he is a classy meth producer not one of those shady bad guys. (hah ya right) Anyway, Walt's brother-in-law is a DEA agent ( i know, spicy writing hollywood!) and he is working on this particular case, anyway, he shows Walt a DEA drug case file, after a family dinner. Anyway, its a meth producer's notes, on chemicals and meth production, and while Walt is flipping through the notes, for about 1/4 of a second you see on one of the pages and a " Ron Paul for President " sticker. I just thought this was funny and would like to know what some of the other members think of it. If anyone has netflix you can check this out, like i said, Breaking Bad, Season 4, episode 4, at around 21:00 minutes the sticker appears as he is looking through the notes, thanks for checking out my post, have a great day everyone

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Your a bit behind aren't ya? whole season in fact.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
That was in the notebook of Gale who was another meth cook.

Gale was extremely intelligent and believed that people should have the right to put whatever they want in their own bodies. strange concept I know

This was not a knock on Ron Paul at all imo.
edit on 8-8-2012 by readytorevolt because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Breaking Bad is possibly the best TV show I have ever watched............ever.

Fantastically written story, superb characters and even better actors.

Sorry, for those out there that have not seen it, you are missing out big time.

Thank you for reading.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainBeno

It's also wonderfully directed. If you like this show, you should check out Rubicon, also produced by AMC (it probably shares some writers and whatnot--never bothered to check). Although it only has one season, it is still one of my favourite tv shows of all time.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Breaking Bad is awesome!!! But that's a cool catch and an interesting question.

Why would you want to be associated with Walt's former one time partner? Sure Gale had "good intentions," but he was still a METH Producer!!!!!!

It really doesn't help your image. Besides now that in season five Walt is basically the Meth King.

That was really creative thinking on the writer's part. Gale fits perfectly as a Ron Paul supporter

Cheerio!

edit on 8-8-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by mysteriousmysteries
reply to post by CaptainBeno

It's also wonderfully directed. If you like this show, you should check out Rubicon, also produced by AMC (it probably shares some writers and whatnot--never bothered to check). Although it only has one season, it is still one of my favourite tv shows of all time.

Yes very well directed, I like how they take their time in each scene, it makes the show much more intense when something serious happens.

So many shows these days rush scenes because a lot of people are impatient now lol.
edit on 8-8-2012 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Here's a Youtube clip:

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Classy meth manufacturer and dealer .. hmm.. so he doesnt walk around with a Dr Pepper 2 litre bottle of shake n bake in his manpurse or backpack?? I need to know how to tell the difference in Classy and NOT classy methers.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by jacobjones
What Do Ron Paul and the TV Show "Breaking Bad" Have in Common?,

They're both insanely, inexplicably overrated.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monger

They're both insanely, inexplicably overrated.

I agree with one of them. The other I love religiously.

Guess which one?
edit on 8-8-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by mysteriousmysteries

Thank you mate, I will look out for it for sure.

new topics

top topics

join