It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran vs. USA in one picture

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Here are some more facts those who who will even bother to readL

No need. Some of us are quite well versed on the evils of Iran and their need to spread their influence and particular brand of (Shia) Islam at all costs.

Well, some of us.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by gravitational
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Okay CE, let me put it in very simple words:

A Hamas member walks into a bus packed with men, women and children in Jerusalem.
He shouts 'Allahoo Akbar' and detonate his explosives.
Clarification for you : He can clearly without a shadow of a doubt see these people are civilians.

By your definition, Is he a terrorist. Yes or NO ?
By your definition, do you consider the people who sent him terrorists. Yes or NO ?
By your definition, do you consider the countries funding him and his organization terrorists. Yes or No?

A reminder: go back to Slayer's post and read Ayatollah Khamenei's admittance.

Id actually love to hear his answer to this. Maybe on Saturday night if he shows up?

We've all asked this question of him, but this might be the most direct.

edit on 9-8-2012 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

edit on 9-8-2012 by nightbringr because: Sorry, double post.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
The American media took its lumps after the Iraqi war for not challenging the government's allegations against Saddam Hussein. It promised to learn its lesson. Guess what? The same thing is now happening in regard to Iran, with a twist: The media is actually "out in front of the US government in the propaganda effort rather than in their normal position of submissively marching behind," writes Glenn Greenwald in salon.

The standard US report on Iran depicts Tehran as a maniacal aggressor, even though that's far from the case, writes Greenwald. He picks apart the assertion point by point, writing that the combined might of the US and Israel "make the Iranian military by comparison look almost as laughable as Saddam's." No matter: Figures in the media "uncritically" warn about the "Grave Threat" and discuss a preemptive strike "with a casualness that most people use to contemplate what to have for lunch," writes Greenwald. Read the full column here.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by LightningStrikesHere

Iran probably has the ability to build one or two small Nukes of the Fission Type that would be the size of a truck. The problem with Iran is they can give Nuclear Enriched Fuel to a Terrorist Group and it could be used as a DIRTY BOMB.
Iran is not a real threat to the U.S. but it is a threat to other countries in the Middle East. But this will all quickly resolve itself as the current Iranian Leadership has but 11 to 12 Months of life left before Iran's own people remove it and install a Democratic Government.

Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
All the facts in this thread point to USA being the aggressor in the middle east towards Iran. CorruptionExposed, solidsnake and many others are correct on all counts once again.

There are many more instances that this has been proven within the thread by many others. We can safely say that is without a doubt the case.
edit on 083131p://8America/ChicagoThu, 09 Aug 2012 20:26:12 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Its a shame the thing that comes to mind to most people in the world when you mention the US is that we are always fighting somewhere and our poor people are obese. When we are capable of doing such greater things.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr

Originally posted by gravitational
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Okay CE, let me put it in very simple words:

A Hamas member walks into a bus packed with men, women and children in Jerusalem.
He shouts 'Allahoo Akbar' and detonate his explosives.
Clarification for you : He can clearly without a shadow of a doubt see these people are civilians.

By your definition, Is he a terrorist. Yes or NO ?
By your definition, do you consider the people who sent him terrorists. Yes or NO ?
By your definition, do you consider the countries funding him and his organization terrorists. Yes or No?

A reminder: go back to Slayer's post and read Ayatollah Khamenei's admittance.

Id actually love to hear his answer to this. Maybe on Saturday night if he shows up?

We've all asked this question of him, but this might be the most direct.

edit on 9-8-2012 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

Its a YES for all account.
To accept the answer you must also accept what USA have done to Vietnam/Hmong and soon Iran/Jundullah.
Exactly like what USA done with the Hmongs - terrorist by proxy. In Vietnamese eyes, Hmong is terrorist funded by USA. You cant deny that.

Next time, before challenging, look into mirror first. Unless you are pure, doubt yourself or else you risk of looking and being stupid.

You can criticize and bash Corruption_Exposed all you want, but majority of the world knew what is what and pretty bored with USA and Israel antics.
There are no other country that like to bully other than USA and no more country that is foxy wick than Israel. Its useless to change facts that everybody know.

There is always 2 in the evil, the puppet and the master, its just who is what.
(I bet my a55 the small one is the master) So much sure I am.

USA recruited the Hmong and trained, paid, and provided military weapons to them; for the purpose of engagement in guerrilla warfare against the North Vietnamese. The Pathet Lao communist party eventually took over Laos and the Hmong that were left behind were seen as a threat and persecuted when CIA ran away.

Just quit this anthill war and praise yourself, you won already, go get a beer and take your oil, be happy with it. God have his own way to deal with it.

Btw
I also think Iran deserve a few nukes in its arsenal and I believe the world agrees too (in current situation).

reply to post by openminded2011

Yes, its sad indeed at how the world look at USA, but its tarnished already. If USA become just like Britain its so much better.

edit on 9-8-2012 by NullVoid because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
All the facts in this thread point to USA being the aggressor in the middle east towards Iran. CorruptionExposed, solidsnake and many others are correct on all counts once again.

There are many more instances that this has been proven within the thread by many others. We can safely say that is without a doubt the case.
edit on 083131p://8America/ChicagoThu, 09 Aug 2012 20:26:12 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

Oh HAI, I was wondering when you were going to show up. Maybe you could answer some of the questions put forth by myself and several others about Iran and it's participation in financing, training and supplying weapons to terrorist groups. Care to rake a shot at them. They are all on the last 4 or 5 pages. Maybe call in Saturday to ATS LIVE so we can talk about this live?

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by GAOTU789

financing, training and supplying weapons to terrorist groups

Worlds largest Arms exporters:
en.wikipedia.org...

Do you see Iran financing terrorism? I see the USA as the number one financier of terrorism. Iran is not even on the list dude.

So now who is financing, training and supplying weapons to terrorist groups? its not Iran, its the USA as I have just proven. Not only foreign exports but now imagine the domestic terrorists that the USA is funding like Blackwater/Xe etc and all the other paramilitary forces. Then imagine all the black ops funding the USA does in south america and the middle east itself. Also what about the billions and billions the USA spends on other terrorists like the CIA, NSA etc who are then sent to the middle east for more trouble. The USA is without a doubt the biggest funder of terrorism the world has ever seen. Iran providing arms to its regional fighters is not as dire a thing as the USA meddling in the middle east where it does not belong.

How many weapons has the USA provided to terrorists all over the world? Lets start with the UK, Israel, Saudi Arabia, others. What is the figure, I posted it up, now look it up and tell me.

USA is the worlds biggest arms dealer and has the most military bases in the world, and the most military interventions out of any country. USA is the biggest terrorist and supplying all terrorists with the most amount of weapons. Why don't you pull up US arm sales figures and then Irans arm sales figures and then we will compare. I will probably have to pass on the Saturday live show.
edit on 093131p://8America/ChicagoThu, 09 Aug 2012 21:59:28 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Seriously, I feel like I am speaking a language that no one else speaks sometimes on this thread. Can you point out anywhere, just once, in this thread where I have denied the US' involvement in this stuff? Just one instance? You can't because I haven't said anything of the sort. As a matter of fact, I have said the opposite. But I am also saying that, for you people with the blind hatred of America, that Iran has been a state sponsor of terrorist organizations for at least 4 decades. Why can't you people give a straight answer? Seriously, just a simple answer to simple questions. Should I repost them?

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

What you may post is irrelevant because whatever Iran sponsors is a direct response to US and related countries interference in irans affairs for which Iran has to take such actions to preserve its domestic and strategic local interests. The USA started interfering with Iran in the 1950s. Just as 911 was a response to US interference and meddling in the middle east, any of Irans responses that may cause anyone of concern are a result of our causing. Secondly if they are doing any interference locally, what is it our business? Why do we the USA have to bend over to everything that Israel tells us? It is because our government has been bought and sold to the zionists, bankers, and corporations.

You must look at the prime instigator. You cannot punch someone and then when they punch back say that they are 'sponsoring terrorism' The USA and its cohorts are causing untold death and destruction in the middle east for many many decades and the Iranian funding of regional fighters has been its way to control the foreign meddling that has been trying to topple Iran for many decades. Iran has only interfered in its local regional matters mostly and has not set up bases in Canada or Mexico.

Iran would not have to perform such actions for the past 4 decades if the US and other countries would stop interfering in its affairs. Their 'state sponsor of terrorism' as you have put it is justified if it preserves Iran from foreign interference and loss of its allies around the region in an ever isolating situation caused by US toppling and killing of Irans neighbors.

Iran did not try to overthrow the US presidency did it? No the USA installed in the 1950s its own puppet in Iran.
edit on 103131p://8America/ChicagoThu, 09 Aug 2012 22:23:40 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

That is so myopically one sided
Iran is responsible for their own actions.

I havent read anywhere so far where anybody has denied US actions. But to sit there straight faced and try to get that load of Bull across the screen is just delusional.

edit on 9-8-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

How many Presidents of the USA did Iran overthrow and vice versa? Who is interfering in whoms affairs?

But to sit there straight faced and try to get that load of Bull across the screen is just delusional.

You saying it is bull does not make it so, Im afraid.
edit on 103131p://8America/ChicagoThu, 09 Aug 2012 22:31:10 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
GAOTU789: What does 2+2=?

The Professional: Green is NOT my favourite colour.

Corruption Exposed: I have a harmonica!

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

The Professional: Explains why 2+2 is not the correct question to be asking

Corruption Exposed: I have a harmonica! (awww did he call you out earlier...)

Beezer: Posts some overplayed meme in a sad attempt to derail the thread..

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

I am going to do something that you folks are incapable of. Are you ready?

You're right. The USA and other Western government have been and are responsible for funding, training and providing material support for groups that fit the definition of a terrorist organization around the world.

See that.

I said you're right.

I just don't get why you folks CAN NOT admit that the other side is responsible as well. Countries like Iran, Syria, Sudan, Libya have sponsored Islamic Jihadist groups around the world for at least 4 decades if not longer. As far as you guys are concerned, those countries are beacons of freedom.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

The Professional: Explains why 2+2 is not the correct question to be asking

Corruption Exposed: I have a harmonica! (awww did he call you out earlier...)

Beezer: Posts some overplayed meme in a sad attempt to derail the thread..

So now you get to dictate the questions you get asked?

Let me try!
(this is fun!)

Has any group of individuals with an agenda ever gained financially from Iran?

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

I just don't get why you folks CAN NOT admit that the other side is responsible as well. Countries like Iran, Syria, Sudan, Libya have sponsored Islamic Jihadist groups around the world for at least 4 decades if not longer. As far as you guys are concerned, those countries are beacons of freedom

I am not denying that the other side is not responsible. I am explaining to you WHY they are doing what they are doing and that they would not be shouting 'Death to America' which CNN has indoctrinated you with in that it is PRIMARILY our fault for their 'terrorist' responsive actions upon our meddling in their affairs and our support and funding Israel.

911 was a response to our meddling and support of israel. Iran has been funding its regional fighters for whatever reason it feels it needs to do. Iran has not set up bases in mexico or Canada.

the USA is threatening Iran once again and meddling right on its borders.

If we were not bombing them for decades now, maybe they would not be forced to fund their covert armies for their self preservation.
edit on 103131p://8America/ChicagoThu, 09 Aug 2012 22:40:41 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

financing, training and supplying weapons to terrorist groups

Worlds largest Arms exporters:
en.wikipedia.org...

Do you see Iran financing terrorism? I see the USA as the number one financier of terrorism. Iran is not even on the list dude.

So now who is financing, training and supplying weapons to terrorist groups? its not Iran, its the USA as I have just proven. Not only foreign exports but now imagine the domestic terrorists that the USA is funding like Blackwater/Xe etc and all the other paramilitary forces. Then imagine all the black ops funding the USA does in south america and the middle east itself. Also what about the billions and billions the USA spends on other terrorists like the CIA, NSA etc who are then sent to the middle east for more trouble. The USA is without a doubt the biggest funder of terrorism the world has ever seen. Iran providing arms to its regional fighters is not as dire a thing as the USA meddling in the middle east where it does not belong.

How many weapons has the USA provided to terrorists all over the world? Lets start with the UK, Israel, Saudi Arabia, others. What is the figure, I posted it up, now look it up and tell me.

USA is the worlds biggest arms dealer and has the most military bases in the world, and the most military interventions out of any country. USA is the biggest terrorist and supplying all terrorists with the most amount of weapons. Why don't you pull up US arm sales figures and then Irans arm sales figures and then we will compare. I will probably have to pass on the Saturday live show.
edit on 093131p://8America/ChicagoThu, 09 Aug 2012 21:59:28 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

I see 15 countries on that list and one of those countries sells arms to Iran then sells them to hamas and hezbollah that killed Americans in Iraq and Afghanistan and Isrealis

Some people must have a low opinion of ATS readers expecting them to be stupid enough to beleive that BS being peddled in this thread.

Some of ATS posters are denying ignorance while the star fest shows who is openly embracing it.
edit on 9-8-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join