It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran vs. USA in one picture

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by GAOTU789

I'd like to participate as well
I need to figure out how to connect again.
But I'll try my damnedest to be available.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by GAOTU789

I'll listen to be sure!

But I'd love to chime in as well.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by GAOTU789
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I have an offer for you Corruption Exposed.

We will be talking about this subject on Saturdays ATS LIVE show and I am offering an open invitation to call the show and discuss this issue with us live on the air. We will call you either through land line, cell phone or Skype at no cost to you.

Do you accept?

Oh snap, someone has just been called out!

Ill be tuning in, this should be a good one!

Edit. Awwww man, what happened to Beaker? Dont tell me the trademark police are on ya.
edit on 9-8-2012 by nightbringr because: Beaker, man!

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

I have an offer for you Corruption Exposed.

We will be talking about this subject on Saturdays ATS LIVE show and I am offering an open invitation to call the show and discuss this issue with us live on the air. We will call you either through land line, cell phone or Skype at no cost to you.

Do you accept?

The only people who he will admit who are terrorists is Isreal since he says they were behind 9-11.and the Us everyone else is pure as the undriven snow.
edit on 9-8-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Since someone is from Canada and has boots on the ground for the majority of those conflicts what does that make them?

Or Britian,France, and other European countries.

Then someone brought up nuclear weapons being dropped of which there have only ever been two but under Chemical weapons usaged where the most people ever died from that implimentation and it wasn't the US who used them to where they were banned outright.

Then we have the mass murder of China, and Russia. and Japan during the same time frame as the picture supposedly says.

Only America was the only country involved

And then we have the violence and blood shed in the middle east that has been happening for the last 2000 years even tho under those boody fasicst dictators there were more people killed than with US involvement.

But hey bash Amerika it is the truth~!

Not really.
edit on 9-8-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr

Originally posted by maes2

Wow. Just...........wow.
Typical response from a backward ideology. Im sure you believe this, but somehow i suspect once they are sent to the "madhouse" you describe, which is most likely Evin prison, they never return. And their bodies dumped in unmarked graves.

I did know that you are sensible on such issues, this is no far that you execute those that are against Gay marriage ! no matter you call it backwarded or forwarded, Gay marriage wil dump the western societies. and speaking against adultry was regarded backwarded but now you are witnessing the break down of families and lots of children without families. still not in backwarded countries but in those forwarded countries !
is wisdom backwarded ! then what is forwarded ! west is in population crisis.

So here you justify the persecution of gays and adulterers. Gotcha.
By the way, adultery is somthing that needs to be dealt with at home, NEVER by the government.

Originally posted by maes2
I do not know why you people think that those that are executed are Gays in Iran.

Oh no?
www.guardian.co.uk...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Just like all the other anti-Iran propaganda in this thread, your claims are based on distortions and lies.

Read that first link again. You'll find ONE sentence in the middle where they admit "they were also found guilty of robbery and kidnapping". All around this lone admission of truth,you'll find the propaganda spin trying to convince the reader that they were executed for being gay. Sorry, even your BS source refutes your claim.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

I wasn't talking about others replies in this thread. There have been great responses on both sides. I was specifically referring to your replies when I said this debate was one sided. I have asked direct questions and provided information to the discussion. You have provided non answers and thinly veiled ad homs.

Enjoy your night at work.

I work day time, I was finishing up
but thanks

I don't want you all to feel like I'm ditching this thread as I plan on responding to all of your replies it's just terms and conditions forbid me to explain as to why I cannot intelligently debate at the moment...

I plan on getting back at you guys tomorrow, it's a slow day at work and I will have some time to kill and some points to prove.

As for ATS live on (Saturday night I think you said?) sounds like a good idea but I cannot commit yet but I like the idea of all of us discussing this topic further "live".

I can see this thread is moving fast and I can't keep up at the moment but will make sure to check back in tomorrow as I have other threads I'm focused on right now that require less brain power.

Peace.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
OP could you edit your image to reflect our (US) role in Syria currently.

I agree 100% jtk..

Stared and flagged!

We need to mind to our own business!!!

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Son of Will
Read that first link again. You'll find ONE sentence in the middle where they admit "they were also found guilty of robbery and kidnapping".

You have GOT to be kidding me.

After they are dead, Iran can make any excuse about what they did to justify their hangings. Dead men dont tell tales. Further, simply address the video of their dear President Ahmadinejad declaring "there are no gays".

You can debate all you want about his wording, but it sticks. Has in many other ATS debates on the delicacies of Persian.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
What country came running to the US because Russia had occupied them?

news.google.com...,3044093

news.google.com...,4942615&hl=en

Oh that would be IRan damn Amerika is evil.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
I don't want you all to feel like I'm ditching this thread as I plan on responding to all of your replies it's just terms and conditions forbid me to explain as to why I cannot intelligently debate at the moment...

Terms and conditions be damned. If you cant reply because you are too high, dont reply.

As for ATS live on (Saturday night I think you said?) sounds like a good idea but I cannot commit yet but I like the idea of all of us discussing this topic further "live".

*please show up, please show up*

I can see this thread is moving fast and I can't keep up at the moment but will make sure to check back in tomorrow as I have other threads I'm focused on right now that require less brain power.

Peace.

Peace.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Read that first link again. You'll find ONE sentence in the middle where they admit "they were also found guilty of robbery and kidnapping".

You have GOT to be kidding me.

After they are dead, Iran can make any excuse about what they did to justify their hangings. Dead men dont tell tales. Further, simply address the video of their dear President Ahmadinejad declaring "there are no gays".

You can debate all you want about his wording, but it sticks. Has in many other ATS debates on the delicacies of Persian.

That's called circular reasoning and it doesn't fly in debates, buddy.

And who cares what Ahmadinejad said? He doesn't believe that people can actually be attracted to the same gender, big deal. Yeah it's stupid, but that is something plenty oof Christians do here at home. Curing homosexuality is big business here in the states. Regardless, that doesn't support your point in the slightest, however you interpret it.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

That's called circular reasoning and it doesn't fly in debates, buddy.

No, its called reasoning.

And who cares what Ahmadinejad said?

I do. He is the President of his nation. Therefore he is required to strive for and exemplify the standards and morals of his nation. To disregard his speech is to disregard the ideals of his country.

He doesn't believe that people can actually be attracted to the same gender, big deal. Yeah it's stupid, but that is something plenty oof Christians do here at home. Curing homosexuality is big business here in the states. Regardless, that doesn't support your point in the slightest, however you interpret it.

Sure, as a straight male i dont understand it either. That being said, i would never in a million years stand between someone and what makes them happy. I believe our most important goal in life as individuals is to be happy, and if loving someone of the same sex brings joy to both those people, im perfectly fine with it. To suggest government should ever meddle in our personal lives, lives that effect no one but ourselves, is wrong.

edit on 9-8-2012 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

I can see this thread is moving fast and I can't keep up at the moment

I find your response dubious at best. Your previous reply was almost 2 hours 33 Minutes prior til this above quoted reply. Since then there were only 17 replies.

That's at the blistering pace on average of 9 minutes per reply

Yeah it's "moving fast"

Try again.
edit on 9-8-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Quit your #ing and whining and stop with the superiority complex. I was nice enough to touch base and you reply with more of your bitter sentiment.

Hopefully you won't be as grumpy tomorrow grandpa.

If I get my post taken down for calling you grandpa, which you seem to act like, then so be it, but I've been called "son" and I've seen others called grandson in this thread.

So get your skype in gear we talk Saturday, and like I said we will discuss this more tomorrow.

You need to put our differences in opinion aside and allow civil discussion. Loook what you just did you just turned this thread into a Dr Phil episode... way to go Slayer

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by nightbringr

No it is circular reasoning. I guess i need to explain the concept - you are concluding that Iran executes people for being gay. Your supporting evidence is your conclusion that Iran executes people for being gay. See how absurd this line of reasoning is?

And again, the rhetoric of a political leader is totally irrelevant to the legal practices of his/her country. It's only important to people trying to justify a preconceived conclusion about a country, or for clerical purposes.
edit on 9-8-2012 by Son of Will because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

reply to post by SLAYER69

Quit your #ing and whining and stop with the superiority complex. I was nice enough to touch base and you reply with more of your bitter sentiment.

Have you read your own reply?

Hopefully you won't be as grumpy tomorrow grandpa

If I get my post taken down for calling you grandpa, which you seem to act like, then so be it, but I've been called "son" and I've seen others called grandson in this thread.

Called that by me?

Nope, but feel free to call me names and take out your frustration and anguish.
I've seen and heard worse.

You need to put our differences in opinion aside and allow civil discussion. Loook what you just did you just turned this thread into a Dr Phil episode... way to go Slayer

If the above quoted reply is an example of what you think a "Civil Discussion" is I think you're sadly misinformed and mistaken.
edit on 9-8-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

No it is circular reasoning. I guess i need to explain the concept - you are concluding that Iran executes people for being gay.

Nothing circular about it. If you wish to dispute what the president of Iran calmly proclaimed to the world, id love to discuss it further. The video link is there for you to view. I can assure you, you wont be able to spin his meaning like so many others love to do when he says he would love to destroy Israel.

And again, the rhetoric of a political leader is totally irrelevant to the legal practices of his/her country. It's only important to people trying to justify a preconceived conclusion about a country, or for clerical purposes.

Of course your right. A countries leader is never responsible for its actions.

edit on 9-8-2012 by nightbringr because: eidt for
Some people dont understand sarcasm.

edit on 9-8-2012 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Here are some more facts those who who will even bother to readL

www.historyguy.com...

My what a long bloody history of imperialism.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Iran has been involved in financing and arming a number of insurgency campaigns.

Lebanon was a peaceful, democratic state until 1981, when Iran began financing Hezb'ollah and arming mercenaries to assassinate the President of Lebanon. The US offered limited help to the Lebanese government, until the US marines were the target of a car bomb, at which point the US pulled out of Lebanon

During the wars in Croatia, Bosnia and Kosovo, Iranian "volunteers" fought against UN and Nato troops, and set off a steady stream of IED and car bombs against UN and NATO troops. They also engaged in a campaign to burn catholic and orthodox churches.

Iran provided most of the troops and materiel for the Shia uprising against Saddam prior to the US invasion in 2003.

After the US invasion, Iran began training Shia irregulars who fled from Iraq. Iran provided advanced training and equipment for use against US troops.

For the OP to act like "Iran has done nothing" since 1979 is flat out dishonest. They are simply not a "white hat" on the world stage.

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join