It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran vs. USA in one picture

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Seems like a clockwork propaganda post to me.

You want to expose corruption? Go to China or Russia or Any number of high line corrupted countries. Know what the funny thing is? They're in the same bed as America's elite.

Fact is you are comparing a country with regional influence to a country with GLOBAL influence. If you stacked Iran up with Russia, China, and then with Germany, UAE, and Thailand, you would see the same exact scalar references to both categories.

You're a propagandist. Plain and simple.
edit on 10-8-2012 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by toolgal462

It's not anti-Israeli just because I mention Israel. It's a fact that that state's founding has caused a lot of problems in the area. Yes, perhaps the need for oil can be put in there too.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

I'm sure you'd be happy to say the same about the Ottomans, Huns, Babylonians, Romans, Persians, Egyptians, Greeks, Seleucids, Rashidun Caliphate, Umayyad Caliphate, Abbasid Caliphate, Ilkhanate Mongol khanate, Timurids, Safavids, and countless other imperial nations throughout the region.....

Thing is, none of them invited any of them...and yet they so willingly submit to the nearest man with a gun.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaesDaemar
reply to post by beezzer

Thanks for the list, quite interesting reading

The area is and has been filled with violence regardless of outside influence.

It's an eye opener.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by DaesDaemar
reply to post by beezzer

Thanks for the list, quite interesting reading

The area is and has been filled with violence regardless of outside influence.

It's an eye opener.

It's probably the most violent area throughout history. I was interested in countries directly involved within the conflicts, a definite eye opener.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by nwtrucker
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Interesting post. I do recall the US taking the top Chinese military officer/people on a "tour" of some of our higher tech facilities and were shown some of our capablities. After which, he stated emphatically that the US was far ahead and China was Incapable of competing technologically with the US.

It lends credence to your post...

This was part of it for verification. We told them first and High Ranking Chinese Military Personal with that one in particular you mentioned who...much to the chagrin of his Communist Bosses...made the statement to the World Media...the U.S. has nothing to fear about Chinese Military Naval Plans or any other Military Capabilities. He stated the Chinese Military were Decades behind and it made him sad to think of the poor equipment and training that Chinese Soldiers currently have. They were invited to watch U.S. Naval Drills out of Norfolk as well as were taken to other Military Bases.

This was a BRILLIANT idea by U.S. Military Planners as an adversary that is unaware of another's abilities will possibly make the mistake of challenging a Force that they have no possible way of defeating. Shortly after this invite...China scaled down plans for a Large Blue Water Navy as the U.S. is not just decades ahead but in some cases possibly a century ahead. The current U.S. Military plan will be so sweeping in it's change and restructuring that many in Congress are even fighting it...but the TECH. exists and it will make Nuclear Weapons OBSOLETE. It was important to inform China of this as the Russians already know but they would never challenge the U.S...CHINA however is still run by an old Communist Guard that needed to have their Top Military Commanders actually witness what the U.S. Capabilities are and these are just capabilities we WANT them to know about. The REALITY is much more lethal. Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Great picture!!! I think you missed the point that the majority of countries listed for the United States were to protect oppressed people. Also, the majority of that list would be by all accounts, conflicts-not wars.
And you also did not mention that there were attempted diplomatic solutions attempted prior to troops being sent out.

If they were wars, every soldier,civilian,and building would have been leveled-period.

I say let the Iran develop their ICBM's. Aim them at us or our allies.

Then you will truly see what the word war means. This is not an egotistical reply. Like the US, Iran is attemting to strengthen themselves and their allies. The region is not stable, and the US is not the root cause. They will continue down this path. The US can please you and everyone that shares your thoughts, and let them prepare their arsenal.

In the end, Iran will be laid to waste, and the death toll catastrophic-a lot worse than intervention now.

Have a nice day

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by shoshoniwolf

I do not agree with you. I think that the Iranian People are going to "RETIRE" that poor excuse for Iranian Leadership fairly soon...and I am not the only one who believes this will happen.

As I have stated before...FACT...Over 70% of the entire Iranian Population is UNDER the age of 30 years old.
FACT...Over 94% of the entire Iranian Population is Pro-Democracy and is ANGRY AS HELL over the stolen election as well as how a very small group of PAID OFF THUGS beat the protesters to the point of death and MURDERED their own PEOPLE!
FACT....The vast amount of Iranians want to have good relations with the United States.
FACT....This very young computer savvy Iranian Population is tired of the STONE AGE LAWS AND RELIGIOUS RULES imposed on them by the Old Religious Guard as they use their Smart Phones to PIERCE though GOVERNMENT IMPOSED Internet Filters in order to get and give information to and from a VERY LARGE NUMBER of IRANIAN AMERICANS who are helping to fund the Pro-Democracy Movement.
FACT....The average Iranian Citizen knows that a few OLD TECH. Nuclear Fission Bombs will not deter the United States from attacking Iran should the Iranian Government do something STUPID in an effort to portray the U.S. as an invading force as a last ditch effort to prevent their own..."The Iranian Old Religious Guards"....ouster by the Iranian People.
FACT....The United States is preventing Israel from Bombing Iranian Nuclear Sites.
FACT....The U.S. is currently going around the Iranian Government and having Secret Military to Military discussions as was done in IRAQ to prevent BLOODSHED in the case that the Iranian Old Guard attempts to order the Iranian Military to do an act such as close the Strait of Hormuz that would automatically force the U.S. Military to respond.
FACT....The Iranian Military Leadership has been informed that should that happen their choice is to either stand down and become the DEFENDERS OF A NEW DEMOCRATIC FREE IRAN...or be OBLITERATED.
FACT....The Iranian Military High Command is not under any illusions of what the result of a U.S./ Iranian wars outcome would be.
FACT....The U.S. Military has the ability to render inert by use of High Powered Non-Nuclear EMP Devices that would be dropped from B-2's B-1's as well as two smaller EMP's can fit into the internal Bomb Bays of an F/A-22 Raptor. This would result in any Iranian Military Hardware that uses any form of electronics such as Tanks, Trucks, Missiles...you name it...to no longer function thus allowing Massive Numbers of U.S. Special Forces as well as Airborne Rangers to seize all Iranian Nuclear Facilities without fear of counter attack.
FACT....Bombing Iranian Nuclear Sites would poison the entire Middle East with Radioactive Dust so best case scenario is the Iranian People Take Control and their Nuclear Program is dismantled safely or our Special Forces do it but only if we come in with Iranian Military Leadership Guarantees that they will stand down or we use EMP's.
FACT....It is of the utmost importance that there are little to no Iranian Civilian Casualties as these people could very well be a very good ally if Military Action is unavoidable...the Iranian Government will fall and MASSIVE DEATHS created by U.S. Military action could ruin this desirable possibility.
FACT....In the event of a Military Confrontation...which is a very distinct possibility if the Old Religious Guard believes that it's own people are about to oust them...thus they would try to create an incident with the U.S. as a way to gather up the people to fight an invading force...it is important to have good on the ground intell. as to be able to know whether any Nuclear Fuel is being moved to a possible Terrorist Group.
FACT....ISRAEL MUST NOT BE ALLOWED TO ATTACK IRAN! If Military action is necessary...the U.S. and ONLY the U.S. has the capabilities to seize Iranian Nuclear Sites...and we know where they all are overt and covert...an act by Israel would inflame the entire Middle East.
FACT....MY OPINION is that Iran is no threat to the United States but the Nuclear Issue is due to the possibility of a Dirty Bomb. I hope that the Iranian people can overthrow their Government ASAP but in the event of a Preemptive Strike against Pro-Democracy Leadership...ARAB APPROVAL for the removal of a Murderous Dictatorship of Religious Fanatics with a U.S. promise to keep casualties VERY LOW....might FLY.
FACT....I do not believe that there is any length that the current Iranian Leadership would not travel to keep themselves in power. Since and IF the U.S. Military's attempts at direct Military to Military communication are on going and if they achieve their purpose...a coordinated plan with the U.S. and Iranian Military's as well as Pro-Democracy leadership that allows communication between all...will prove to save MANY LIVES.

Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

If you don't like America, go live in Iran.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Finally, somebody sane enough to show the path in this topic.
Cool reading.

Can I have some more 'fact" about US latest move to West Pacific until Indian Sea area ?
Preferably with Australia, China, Japan and all the SEA countries thrown in.
I havent seen China stance yet about this matter other than requesting US to back off.

Is it gonna be economic war, cold war ?? cause I dont see land grab in play.
edit on 10-8-2012 by NullVoid because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by NullVoid

This talk of China being or becoming a Major threat is mostly created by U.S. Military Supplier Lobbyists. After the U.S. informed the Chinese as well as invited High Ranking Chinese Military Leaders to view U.S. Military Drills in Norfolk as well as many other bases....and this is when the U.S. was able to allow those Chinese Military Leaders to see certain capabilities the U.S. has that we informed them of but seeing is believing....Chinese plans for a Large Scale Navy were sharply decreased.

U.S. Naval positioning in that area is mostly for protection of the launching of CRAP North Korean ICBM's as they always go off course and in the event one of these Heavy Monsters fell from orbit onto a City...the sheer Kinetic Energy of one of these even with a dummy warhead could wipe out many city blocks and kill perhaps thousands.

The USN. Aegis Cruisers loaded with SM-3 ABM's are prepared to shoot them out of the sky if they go off target.
Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by shells4u
how old are you people I think theres a generation gap in here...wheres the exit sign to get out of this kindergarten class...see ya.
Think the old age is starting to get to ya, jog on mate......

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   

This Post, deserves its OWN thread........

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Lobbyists are on the Warpath right now as they see the way the U.S. will be restructuring it's entire military and everyone wants to preserve their cut of the pie.

You are right...this is probably better off in a separate topic. Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by hiphoprevolution

go play a video game...

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

Yeah, it was the Brits in my neck of the woods stealing land. Then, to compound that, they used us for proxy forces against the Americans when they found themselves in a mess with their own damned colonies.

Proxy Forces is a nice fancy term, but I think cannon fodder is better. You were our cannon fodder, you should be honoured to have been our cannon fodder. It's better than the yanks treat you these days.

Then they left us high and dry at Fallen Timbers, locking the fort gate and denying the sanctuary they had PROMISED if we would fight their goddamned wars for them. Left us out to the slaughter.

We don't promise anything. You'll do as we say, and that's that. We left you high and dry because giving you space would mean less of us could fit in. You were acceptable losses.

Now, a Brit wants to be-bop along and point at us as their poster children for misdeeds of others?

he's not wearing that "who me?" innocent expression very well.

That's your opinion, thankfully the opinions of cannon fodder and their offspring are not usually regarded during conversation.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptGizmo
Binkman is the perfect example of a disgusting human being.

Ouch, how cruel and rude. I'm truly hurt.

The coment he made about wishing America and everyone in it to die is a prime example of the worst possible human being that infest the planet.

Think that's bad? You should hear what those who live in the countries you have slaughtered think and say about you on a daily basis.

Apparently he does not understand what a hypocrite is.

Yes I do, it is the common US American.

Please Brinkman don't procreate for the sake of humanity!

I don't think me procreating will harm humanity as much as the continued thriving of the US population does.

We do not need people such as this infecting the gene pool.

Sometimes you have to put up with things you don't need, but don't have a choice but to accept. The world puts up with your imperialism and murder, but we don't need it.

His post gets my vote for super stupid post and member of the century.

I'm honoured.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

This Post, deserves its OWN thread........

Let me link it to this thread, if possible

I think we need to look deeper into what we got.

The US being in that area I believe is never about NK or Australia at all. I believe its as usual - OIL.
Interest in the said area is never to protect, but to secure. Looking at current US relation with Vietnam, I think we might even see Vietnam allowing US troops in their land - once again.

Here come the linkage

Vietnam is in tension with China regarding Spratly Islands that contain gas and oil reserves that rival if not equal to Middle East. We all know who is "coming to help with the situation".
China is claiming the whole shebang to herself while most of the island controlled by Vietnam. I believe in next 15 to 20 years, SEA will become like ME.

Do you think China will just look away at all this ? USA peek a bit in SEA and I think will get a poke back in ME.
Technology wise, USA would win. However, can USA handle 2 different "war" against a common "enemy" ? (A psycho and probably a real war)

Supposed Iran flop, do you think China will let loose SEA ? I bet a tighter grip. To make things worse, the supposed "enemy" is holding so much IOU that could flip USA any day they want.

Hmm now it all make sense now why China keep buying Dollar despite downgraded. Oh yeah I really understood it now. Make sense. Thx anyway

On topic: I think your scenario is what USA really looking for. Spreading radioactive is not the best intention of all "participating" parties. I dont know about Israel though

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   

As far as the part you posted about the Money we owe China...this is a Problem for China not the U.S. What could China do if the U.S. were to stop making payments? NOTHING! If we did this as well as refused any Chinese shipments into the U.S....China's economy would collapse within a WEEK!

Never lend money to someone that you have no ability to force payment. Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

As far as the part you posted about the Money we owe China...this is a Problem for China not the U.S. What could China do if the U.S. were to stop making payments? NOTHING! If we did this as well as refused any Chinese shipments into the U.S....China's economy would collapse within a WEEK!

Never lend money to someone that you have no ability to force payment. Split Infinity

This is the typical yank attitude. "We can do what we like and the world can go to hell". But then what was I expecting? Thinking that the US Americans would be honourable and honest, you people have no understanding of these concepts.
edit on 10-8-2012 by binkman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join