It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Sydney and California Tsunamis coming???

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I don't have facebook access, could someone verify 4000 likes and 3000 comments on Mitchell Coombes facebook page? There's a pattern, tell-tale sign of Earthquakes. UFOs have been spotted in Japan and Haiti days before their quakes. Keep your eyes peeled!

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by RELDDIR

We are unable to confirm that the screen shot he posted is authentic. Folks who are "friends" of his have said that his post DOES NOT appear on his FB page.

Also, have such even numbers of likes, posts, etc. seems highly unlikely.

So as of right now, I'm going to go with it being FAKE.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by RELDDIR
reply to post by EricCoombes

Hey Guys, let's give him the benefit of the doubt. Maybe the REAL Mitchell Coombes doesn't want all that publicity and he chose ATS. My gut tells me there is a 51% probability for Sunday at 11:11am. ERIC, did MITCHELL say it was 11:11am in PST?

That is my question...

Is 11:11 PT, ET, CT, MT, GMT????

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthPhobos

Originally posted by EricCoombes

I think people should start evacuating now

I am on his page and NOWERE do i see him initiating the 104 hour warning, the last posts from him is warning that its getting closer and he states he saw the date of 26th Oct..

Notice that this poster's account was created 8/8/12. I sense someone is playing tricks.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Henley

Also notice that the date is different than how I see his other posts on his FB page.
The latest post I see says "July 1"

That screenshot says "8 August"

I know other countries show dates differently. Can someone confirm that is how they see the dates on posts on FB in Australia?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Henley

No sh*t sherlock. What part of the EXACTLY 4000 likes, EXACTLY 3000 comments and exactly 300 something else gave you a clue? Somebody made this post in a picture editer probably.

Besides, for a tsunami to ONLY hit Australia and California - there would have to be two earthquakes outside both of the respective coasts. If not, Japan, China, Mexico, Peru and Hawaii would be hit by the same tsunami.

It`s BS guys..
edit on 8-8-2012 by br0ker because: Added more countries

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnathanr
reply to post by Henley

Also notice that the date is different than how I see his other posts on his FB page.

I know other countries show dates differently. Can someone confirm that is how they see the dates on posts on FB in Australia?

His latest post was published 14 hours ago:

edit on 8/8/2012 by NorwegianDarkness because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by NorwegianDarkness

Are you his friend on FB? Because I don't see anything after July 1st. I'm only "subscribed"

Also, I see the date format is different for you, so I'm assuming they do different localization after all, so my theory about the dates being evidence of a fake is not good.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

my subscription does not even show that.. it shows where he changed is picture on the banner... and i do not know how to do the screenshots... sorry

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I am telling you guys I am not a fake nor I am I trying to scam anyone.I guess anywhere you go there will be skeptics and believers and it is no different here.Instead of speculating on whether am for real just prepare for what is about to come on Sunday at 11:11 am.We know there is evil in this world and the powers that be through haarp has something planned for Sunday whether or not this Earthquake and Tsunami will come naturally or by a nuke or some other weapon I don't know because I don't have all the answers all I do know is that you who are in California and Sydney must prepare.Mitchell says that he has inside info and he did predict the disaster in Japan so I guess you must wait and see.I am only his cousin.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by br0ker

What are you doing on this site?

You have no efffing clue about how Mitchell is concluding when and how the tsunami will happen.

If the psychopaths are diabolical enough to want to induce earthquakes with HAARP then they are surely diabolical enough to plant Nukes at certain spots below the seabed to increase the effect of a Tsunami.

Don't want to believe it? then why are you here?

....those are the types of things I have seen Mitchell insinuate through comments/posts

edit on 8-8-2012 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-8-2012 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by br0ker
reply to post by Henley

No sh*t sherlock. What part of the EXACTLY 4000 likes, EXACTLY 3000 comments and exactly 300 something else gave you a clue? Somebody made this post in a picture editer probably.

Besides, for a tsunami to ONLY hit Australia and California - there would have to be two earthquakes outside both of the respective coasts. If not, Japan, China and Hawaii would be hit by the same tsunami.

It`s BS guys..

No reason to be rude to me. I simply wanted to bring it to the attention of someone who may not have noticed. Did you awake on the wrong side of the bed this morning or is it you just have a nasty nature?

Take a chill pill or go to a thread that wants to argue, please.

Peace

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorwegianDarkness

Originally posted by EricCoombes
For all of those who say that I am fake and that I am scam.I am not ,I deactivated my facebook right after I screen captured me and Mitchell's conversation (who happens to be my cousin) because of the influx of friend request and questions that I would get which I simply cannot answer because I myself do not have all the answers.

I really don't care if Mitchell is your brother or other relative. If you're legit (I don't think you are), activate you're Facebook account, ask Mitchell again, wait for his answer, screencap it, and post the FULL screenshot here on ATS in this thread.

I have been lurking here for years and these comments have finally brought me out of the woodwork. Eric, if you really had this conversation with Mitchell all you have to do is reactivate your facebook account and the messages will reappear in your inbox. You can then provide us with a full screenshot. However, the wording of your traded messages would indicate to me that you don't know Mitchell at all. As a "brother" I find it rather difficult to believe that he would exchange this most devastating news over a facebook message and receive back your reply of "are you for real?" Come on now. Why would you want to contribute to a person's fear any more then necessary?

In addition, why should you be so privy to the information? If Mitchell is so confident in this exact time I believe he has stated that he will tell us himself. I for one don't know what to believe. But as a person who currently has a mother and niece vacationing in Hawaii, I can't help but feel some fear. But I refuse to allow you, Eric, to further contribute to it.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

reply to post by Henley

I dont FB so I wouldnt know. Good catch there mate!

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by belindamck

my subscription does not even show that.. it shows where he changed is picture on the banner... and i do not know how to do the screenshots... sorry

Are you his friend on FB? Because I don't see anything after July 1st. I'm only "subscribed"

Also, I see the date format is different for you, so I'm assuming they do different localization after all, so my theory about the dates being evidence of a fake is not good.

Yes, I'm one his Facebook friends. 1 of 5195
I wish Mitchell would make all of his future posts public for everyone. It is very important that his warning gets out.

The dateformat for Norway is dd/mm/yyyy. I can't answer for Australia, sorry.
edit on 8/8/2012 by NorwegianDarkness because: dateformat

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
If I was a scam why would I be defending myself and putting up with all this criticism ,it is because Mitchell gave me this information.For those who says that I photo shopped the images.I don't have a clue on how to use Photoshop ,like I said wherever you go there will be skeptics and believers even if you have undeniable truth.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Can someone verify that "from mittagong" part of his posts on FB..

That's... why that's just next door, i'll ask around, do some real detective work i may be able to talk to this guy face to face.. or via a mutual friend.. it's a very small world up here.

Not that i'd bring that info here ... but i may be able to validate his sincerity (or not..) to a few folks via u2u..

Not alot of time if that post isnt a fake.. but i guess if it's legit most of us will be pretty much in mittagong anyway or at minimum Tahmoor... picton just wont be here i fear that'll be the cutoff.. or camden it depends on where the water breaks at razorback or pushes up over into the valley..

Where im at... roughly Tahmorr'ish.. is about 70km .. freaky if you look at the topological data you'll see what i mean.. worst case would be a joint effort from another front via wollongng.. but im strickly going of sydney basin overflow scenario... Going the other way.. your looking at kattomba for safe ground if the hawksbury doesn't add to the mess... overall... it's bad

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Fair enough.

Can you explain the rounded numbers and why his post is no longer on his page?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

I have a direct question regarding your screenshot if you do not mind.... I do have a FB and all of the screenshots that have been posted in this thread show the date or something to the effect of "posted two hours ago" if it had been posted today, wouldn't it say posted a few seconds ago or something similar??? Just kind of piqued my interest a bit, I am not calling names or fake just curious...

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErroneousDylan

Originally posted by GoldenRuled
I found another psychic colaberating this prediction. He sounds concerned.

Oh God, that was sweet Justice.

He not only sounds more concerned, he sounds more credible.

How can I find this master prognosticator's other work?

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join