It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Sydney and California Tsunamis coming???

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by fasteronfire
Number Three, he states that the quakes will take place in California but myself living so close to the CSZ can't help but wonder what kind of damage three quakes 9.0+ on the Richter scale could cause to my area and surrounding areas. Any thoughts?

Well they won't cause a tsunami then, will they
Think about it!
edit on 7-8-2012 by AndyMayhew because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I just looked at his website "beyondtopsecrets". The page to register so you can see his predictions brings up a 404 for me. There appears to be no way to register.

Gullibility is not a desirable trait in my humble opinion and this clown scaring people is just sick.

Wasn't this the guy who took donations for a charity and kept them to pay to start up his website? I seem to remember that in the thread before he was banned? What came of that?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by srsen

OK.. it is Mitchell Coombes (that's Facebook), not Combes.
His real web site is michellcoombes.com .

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
from beyondtopsecrets.com...

edit on 7/8/12 by Phatdamage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by tomten
reply to post by srsen

Wrong one. That's a different person with the same name. The one talked about here has a site named "beyondtopsecrets" and was banned from here. His Facebook page is a lot of sports predictions for gamblers mixed with prediction stuff.

You should go and read his posts here before he was banned. I'm fairly certain he predicted an earthquake for both California and Oregon that was supposed to happen by October of last year and it never happened. There was also something about him taking donations for a charity and using it to start a website called "beyondtopsecrets" which is there, I just checked, but you cannot register as that is disabled and you must register to see the predictions page.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by LerroyJenkins
What makes this guy know better than anyone? Hope it doesnt happen

Depends when he drops the 104 hours [4 1/3 ] days it just may fall on
John Moore's prediction .

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
oh i see, so the london olympics went of without a hitch and we've now moved onto another disaster? i can't wait for this to (not) happen >.>

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by tluna1
reply to post by Char-Lee

when i went to his facebook page there were no posts. i subsricbed to him but when i sent a friend request it said he had reached his limit. Bummer.

also since i live in Yuma, Az the ass end of the desert at the California,Arizona,Mexico border, does that mean i will have beach front property? Sweet!

Well my house may float up onto your land so then can we share ;-)

Actually we are stuck behind a mountain and we would never reach high ground. have you watched the videos of the Japan quake. the most amazing thing is how it rammed the rivers right back up the mountains and made a huge lake at the top of one...so the flooding would go, right where all the roads go along the rivers! No way out of the coast!
CALLUM MACRAE (Journalist and Filmmaker): We are up in the mountains, eight kilometers from the coast, and what's happened here is that the tsunami has created a huge surge, which has climbed all the way up the river and then flooded here.

NARRATOR: The result is stunning: a new saltwater lake among mountains, miles from the sea.

www.pbs.org...

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
The first time was an anomaly. He's playing everyone for fools and trying to start a website to compete with this one. To pay for his gambling habit I suppose.

A simple lesson in critical thinking-

If he can predict sports scores accurately and gambles on them, he would be fabulously wealthy. Yet he pulled some kind of trickery to get donations to start a site to compete with this one, meaning he has no money. He cannot predict sports scores.

See it's often that simple.

On June 20th he said his site would be functional within 48 hours and has not posted to his Blog since.

This is sick in fact as he is profiteering off a tragedy and a lucky guess. The Illuminati card game is a sham and a joke and HAARP is not causing tsunami's.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine

Originally posted by magma
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

You didn't know?

Wow. Just wow.

LMAOOOOO wtf gives you that brilliant idea????!!!????

NWO HQ in Australia....

edit on 7-8-2012 by My.mind.is.mine because: (no reason given)

Perhaps it is because Australia is subject to every law earlier than every other country on the planet...

For example, gun control laws were brought in as a result to the Port Arthur Massacre:

en.wikipedia.org...

Australia introduced increased laws for Intelligence Agencies in 2002-2003 (indefinite detention without trial or lawyer), something the USA only brought in last year.

Australia has been the testing ground for many different things; from laws to dangerous medical tests...

Just putting it out there...

Indeed. Australia was also the first western 'democratic' country to convict a citizen of murder without the right to a trial by jury (Martin Bryant-Port Arthur) by the fascist new world order stooge P.M. at the time Johnny Howard.

I read many years ago that Australia was also going to be the guinea pig for the mark of the beast.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Please don't ridicule me for this post.
Assuming for three seconds he is correct.

I live in the PNW of Washington State, roughly 40 miles inland as a crow flies at an elevation of 243 ft. With the Willapa Hills in which the highest point is 3087 ft, I couldn't find the average elevation but I would say around 900 feet between myself and the ocean. Essentially I live in the valley between the Olympic Mountains and Willapa Hills.

My first question is, his prediction states the resulting tsunamis could reach 70 miles inland. With the hills elevation and what not, is it possible for the tsunami to reach this far (I would expect flooding via the many rivers)?

Number Two, if said tsunami reaches this far does it seem inconceivable that the valley I live in would get filled like a bathtub because it would get trapped between the Olympics and the hills?

Number Three, he states that the quakes will take place in California but myself living so close to the CSZ can't help but wonder what kind of damage three quakes 9.0+ on the Richter scale could cause to my area and surrounding areas. Any thoughts?

Those are the only questions I can think of at the moment.
If this happens step one would definitely be getting the hell out of my 100+ Non-Reinforced Masonry Brick Building.

I would think if you are high enough above the rivers you should be fine if the whole scenario does not include volcanoes.
here is what they predict

www.dnr.wa.gov...

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by tomten

That's not the same Mitchell Coombes...that is a different guy. If you have a FB account this is the right one:

Mitchell Coombes

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
I just looked at his website "beyondtopsecrets". The page to register so you can see his predictions brings up a 404 for me. There appears to be no way to register.

Gullibility is not a desirable trait in my humble opinion and this clown scaring people is just sick.

Wasn't this the guy who took donations for a charity and kept them to pay to start up his website? I seem to remember that in the thread before he was banned? What came of that?

I get that too but it does say...

BeyondTopSecrets Forum Will Be Up and Running Tomorrow
Welcome to BeyondTopSecrets. We wish to inform everyone that our website has been a great success. Due to sufficient sponsorship and donations we are excited to announce that we will now be providing FREE membership. No fees will be required to subscribe. My Facebook account will remain open for the time being. Thank you for …

plus shows his predictions and stuff.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by AndyMayhew

Well they won't cause a tsunami then, will they
Think about it!
edit on 7-8-2012 by AndyMayhew because: (no reason given)

Sorry I should have been more specific. I'm saying what if the one of the 9.0+ quakes in California could possibly trigger one of the other 9.0+ quakes along the Cascadian Subduction Zone.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

reply to post by srsen

Lol so now he is a psychic and takes reading even by phone...$$ making off books and talks in different locations, well this says a lot in my opinion it really says he is a charlatan ... of the first degree.

I thought someone on here said he had made it clear he was NOT a psychic?

"Mitchell Coombes is Australia’s most trusted psychic medium and the nationally acclaimed 2011 Psychic of the Year."
mitchellcoombes.com...
edit on 7-8-2012 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

reply to post by srsen

Wrong one. That's a different person with the same name. The one talked about here has a site named "beyondtopsecrets" and was banned from here. His Facebook page is a lot of sports predictions for gamblers mixed with prediction stuff.

You should go and read his posts here before he was banned. I'm fairly certain he predicted an earthquake for both California and Oregon that was supposed to happen by October of last year and it never happened. There was also something about him taking donations for a charity and using it to start a website called "beyondtopsecrets" which is there, I just checked, but you cannot register as that is disabled and you must register to see the predictions page.

No he predicted it last year for Oct this year. I just read it in one of the posts somewhere.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

I get that too but it does say...

BeyondTopSecrets Forum Will Be Up and Running Tomorrow
Welcome to BeyondTopSecrets. We wish to inform everyone that our website has been a great success. Due to sufficient sponsorship and donations we are excited to announce that we will now be providing FREE membership. No fees will be required to subscribe. My Facebook account will remain open for the time being. Thank you for …

plus shows his predictions and stuff.

It shows his old stuff only and look at his Blog page. He says it will be up within 24 to 48 hours and that was in June. It's August.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by xavi1000
reply to post by Myendica

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Here you see that this is fraud

and shame on you ..this kid is making fun of you

edit on 7-8-2012 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

I am confused your picture looks like this guy on this webpage,,,is that not the same guy as the other site?
mitchellcoombes.com...

the other michell
beyondtopsecrets.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

The Illuminati card game is a sham and a joke and HAARP is not causing tsunami's.
reply to post by Blaine91555

I see where you are coming from, but please show me 100% proof for the quote above, as you seem to be certain about that. look until than you can believe what you want, but don't claim something till we can be sure.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
What about the 180 day god code..from the mexican major quake...october?

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join