It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sun of God

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagnumOpus
Everyone knows he meant RCC, so why do you need to nick-pick. Petty non-sense.

Not necessarily, and I still responded to him, so I wasn't nit-picking -- I wanted to clarify what he meant, on the off chance it was something else.

Well, this thread appears to be going nowhere, and no one seems to want to direct me to a legitimate source that I can review, so I'll leave the three of you to it.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

Everything that has been presented you have rejected. You keep asking for sources and when we present them you reject them.
Up to the same old tricks I see.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
You seldom make sense either.

I listed books as well as encyclopedia citations, which you can't seem to notice.

This was my original comment, which has been supported well.

Originally posted by MagnumOpus
Per the OP, there was definitely a Sun worship theme for religion. Constantine even combined Sun Worship with Jesus that attempt to settle down the battles between the two

All one has to notices is the imagery in the Churches, the Halos, the Sun Bursts, the Painting with such, and Catholic churches built on top of other old worship sites.

Constantine was Sun Worship, as defined by his own Nephew, and his Mom was early Christian, so those two themes came into the RCC imagery and the preaching of the metaphores of religious peaching. It enters in going to church on Sunday, as has been told a thousand times. Jews go in Saturday. It stems from Easter Holidays combined with Death and Resurrection fake story of Jesus, which is Nimrod Sun worship. It enters every churches religion teachings in this manner.

Again, you are playing games and have these intentional ineptitudes that only do to embarrass you and show up a clear agenda to act with denial and pester everyone for things that are highly evident in religious practices to this very day.

Then, everyone knows that Christmas is Nimrod's birthday, and keyed with the Solar issues, and all that is pure Sun worship themes entering the church religion, teachings, and story telling.

Plus, since you can only read from one book, you don't notice the emulation of the story of Jesus to that of Horus, Mythra, and many others, all of which are Sun god related. So, the entire storyline of Jesus appears to have been plagarized from earlier religion concepts akin to Sun and Solar deity worship. And the game of death and resurrection was all about pushing Jesus into that mold of these old Solar Deities.

edit on 6-8-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Ignorance, by some, is planned games to make them look more ignorant, as they fall on their faces. imho

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
There also is a book that carries the title for this theme. The Jesus story appears to be an allegorical knock off of the story of many earlier Deities. The Solomon temple carries a lot of Egyptian Symbolism in its building and uses of Shamir work on stone altars.

It also appears Jesus story carries a lot of similarity to Egypt's Horus, and Jesus and family lived in Egypt for a time and their taught the Egyptian Therapute methods, as did the Essene healers.

There is this book that get a high rating of stars for being liked, plus there are a dozen others that are very similar that can be found from this Amazon page on this Sun of God theme for Jesus:

www.amazon.com...

Jesus Christ, Sun of God: Ancient Cosmology and Early Christian Symbolism
David Fideler (Author)

The early Christian Gnosis did not spring up in isolation, but drew upon earlier sources. In this book, many of these sources are revealed for the first time. Special emphasis is placed on the Hellenistic doctrine of the "Solar Logos" and the early Christian symbolism which depicted Christ as the Spiritual Sun, the illumination source of order, harmony, and spiritual insight. Based on 15 years of research, this is a unique book which throws a penetrating light on the secret traditions of early Christianity. It clearly demonstrates that number is at the heart of being. Jesus Christ, Sun of God, illustrates how the Christian symbolism of the Spiritual Sun is derived from numerical symbolism of the "ancient divinities."

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen

Not necessarily, and I still responded to him, so I wasn't nit-picking -- I wanted to clarify what he meant, on the off chance it was something else.

Well, this thread appears to be going nowhere, and no one seems to want to direct me to a legitimate source that I can review, so I'll leave the three of you to it.

Everyone knows this is your retreat, since all the citations are quite good and relevant to the topic. Trying to save face is so obvious, but so like your other lack of truth stories. Like you always do, everything but the Bible, is dirt in your game on ATS. Someone disagrees with you, they are haters. Someone gives citations that bury your theme, these are not legitinate sources.

You game is diatribe tossing, not recognition and learning.

One can do much with such designation toward ignorance, except point it out.

Just like you don't make the association of RRC with RCC, you also don't even notice things like "Lucifer" in Revelations of the Jerome Latin, or Vulgate translation. Revelations speaks to Jesus being the "Bright Morning Star", and the only bright moning star is the Sun that Rises in the East, which is the same direction the temple faced to see the Bright Morning Star.

So, the Bible translation record speaks to Jesus as lucifer, as translated from he being the "Bright Morning Star", or The Sun.

Revelation 22:16,
"I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you [1] this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star."

So, even Jesus called himself the Sun and the translator Jerome called him lucifer.

Very fitting.

edit on 6-8-2012 by MagnumOpus because: But there are other false lights around

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by MagnumOpus

Great post. Star for you my friend.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
reply to post by MagnumOpus

Great post. Star for you my friend.

Glad you liked the commentary. Thanks for the star. I sent you one too. Looks like adj gets no stars for too much trolling. He always does this and basically wastes everyone's time.

Just watch for his paraphrasing games, and all the little bending games. And don't invest much time on those that invest in the cast element of religion that seeks never to learn anything outside the one book.

Guess the song for adj and his Hollywood drama games, while out rowing down Mullholland Dr., might be "Wipeout".

edit on 7-8-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Have an excellent day 3NL

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
reply to post by SisyphusRide

You require 'unequivocal' evidence for everything that doesn't conform to what the bible says, yet when it comes to the bible, it gets a pass on this rule? Do you not see the contradiction ?

I require only fact... which is truth.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by SisyphusRide

And what do you base your 'fact' on? A book written over 2,000 years ago?

You have got to be a troll, because no one in their right minds would say the stuff you say and actually believe it. Unless you really are that delusional, which I feel sorry for you if that's the case.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I admit I haven't read this whole thread, but surely the 'sun' and 'son' thing only works in English? The Bible was written in Hebrew and Greek originally.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by jayman0111

The earliest form of the English language didn't appear until around the seventh century, about 600 years after the original bible was put together. It's a possibility this was done intentionally, but who knows, it's still interesting nonetheless.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
English is a mash-up of different languages over at least a thousand years. Any 'intentional' use of certain words would require a HUGE conspiracy. I don't believe that, though the OP probably does, and will have references.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join