It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nessie hunter snaps 'monster' after 26 year wait

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
LINK
“Most Convincing Ever” New Photo of Nessie Smells a Bit Fishy
www.campcrypto.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I personally wouldn't be satisfied with a photo of a sea creature like "Nessie" unless it shows a head, face, mouth, etc.

Even then, I really think I wouldn't care.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Why is it always a subtle hump that shows no identifying characteristics or nothing more than a floating donkey. I mean I understand and want to believe it is Loch Ness.

But cmon' man, all these folks with these Canon's and Nikon's with HD video and still in 2012 we have more evidence of Mars.

I want to see it jump and take a piece outta someone's ass.

edit on 12-8-2012 by DeadRising because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by pajoly

Originally posted by Hudson69
reply to post by loam

26 years for that lousy photo....what a waste of a life

What a sad, bitter and judgmental little person you are. Ever been to Loch Ness? I have. It's beautiful. Spending your life in a wonderfully beautiful setting on a pristine giant lake in the quiet countryside surrounded by lush forest (and few bugs) giving tours to people happy to pay you so they can exercise their sense of wonder and mystery nature offers...that all sounds like a near perfect life. Throw in the ready access to great Scotch, hardy, friendly folk, and never worrying about going bankrupt should your kid get cancer...well, I'd gladly move my family and trade my life here in the States for that.

I'll second that. People spend money on video games and scifi films too... I would gladly pay for a tour on that lake... just in case
Anyone wanna lend me plane fare to Scotland?

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Maybe he should have waited 27 years... Is it just me or does this look like the top of a rock? If it was moving wouldn't it leave a little wake in its path?

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join