It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Obama Will Be The Last President", said Edgar Cayce

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

This source is total garbage, but to even assume all sources were mysteriously blocked from the internet...why didn't the right-wing start spreading this one around like crazy years ago? To only hear about this now, when so many people adore Cayce's rarely-correct predictions so much would be more surprising than to see it happen.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by seeker1979

Wow, you are recent. No threads, joined in in 2012. You wouldn't happen to be related to Thruthseeker1979, joined 2010, wouldn't you?
edit on 6-8-2012 by swan001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
ahem.

I think that the Edgar Cayce person did not say this.

Baba Vanga, the Bulgarian seer said that.

propheciesnostradamus.blogspot.com...

In the movie the journalists after asking her about Russia and Bulgaria then asked her about USA. And what Vanga said left us speechless. She said quote as I remembered it 'America is now on top of her glory and pride but after 20 years things will turned for worse for her. The Blacks will come to live as the Whites - she meant that the standards of living and the rights of the black population will become equal to the white popluation - and then their 44th President will be black. Then a huge economic crisis will come for them and the crisis will be severe. This black president will be the last president of America'

score 100% for the economy prediction!

there is a very good chance he will win the 2012 elections. Four more years.

I, myself, do not get "excited" about 2012 end times!
my own sense tells me that this end time for civilization will be around 2014 to 2016.

however!!

www.theastralworld.com...

where her complete predictions are listed, nothing is mentioned that she said this.

on that site, above, there are predictions she made running up to 5000 AD !

to me, these far seeing predictions seem "overblown".

one of the problems with older Visionaries, people with posted visions from 50 to 500 years ago, people "add" more predictions to the list and after many more years, this list is assumed to be all from that person, whereas many of them are "made up", then added to the list!

"however", again!

from that site with the black president post.

propheciesnostradamus.blogspot.com...

Back in 1990 when the Communism fall and the media and TV opened for recently closed topics such as paranormal activities I remember there was a TV movie about her. One of the famous Bulgarian journalists interviewed baba Vanga and recorded in on a tape.
Vanga was speaking and because of her dialect there were subtitles below. I remember only few of the things she said -

....in this tape was a prediction that Russia will fall.

First they asked her about USSR - this was 1990 and the USSR was practically falling apart but no one believed that this Empire will seized to exist. She said that USSR will be over but Russia will emerge soon after more powerful and with much more economical and cultural influence over the world thanks to the quote 'Glory of Vladimir'. By this time - 1990 - Vladimir Putin was not known,

I remember that when she said that everyone around me - this was Saturday or Sunday evening and we had guests - bursted in laugh and called Vanga old woman who has lost her mind, crazy and so on. Back then USA was at its prime and it was impossible to go the same path of destruction as Soviet Union. And frankly speaking we didn't believe that a Black President was even imaginable.

so there.
I would feel that this article, the taped interview, has a good chance of being Real.
the Interview is then Real, still Baba could be wrong, off, or even "true but things have changed in the meantime"!

naturally the "last president" might not infer Total Ruin! but if this prediction is true, there would be immense changes coming of some order!

freestone

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus

Originally posted by swan001
reply to post by miniatus

I know. I tried searching too... information got blocked. I remember 1 year ago, all kind of links got up when I googled it. Now, nothing. Information has been blocked... I don't know for which reason.
edit on 3-8-2012 by swan001 because: (no reason given)

blocked? .. what do you mean? I'm finding lots of information, lists of predictions and all sorts of other things pretty much like when I researched him a few years back in relation to some of his egypt prophecies.. but I simply can't find this one .. so I'm seriously just starting to think it's bogus..

Not saying you can't but you do know that google filters your searches and tailors the results specifically to your browsing habits. Frustrating experience to say the least.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechUnique
A one world government has and always will be the banking cartels desires. It is the reason why the council on foreign relations, the EU, and the UN were ever started.

It is why the €uro came about.

It is why the world is enslaved in debt, why with every crash of capitalism the rich get richer and the poor get poorer..

Need I go on?

Yes please do, as its amusing to see fear in possibly ending a chance for world wars and striving for equality of humanity.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 05:09 AM
link   

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 05:18 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 04:17 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   
(The Prophecy is Valid)

“the 44th US president would be black and he would be “the last one.” - quoted from OP

Jimmy Carter ..... 76th President .....Halley Comet about 75 Year Orbit ......... 44 Years to 2019.
Jimmy C. = Name of the Antichrist or a "Black Male" ............ about 44 Years from Halley's Comet 2061 to Jupiter Alignment in 2017 A.D.

(Nostradamus Measurement of 25 for Antichrist is from Jupiter strike in 1994 to 2019 A.D.) VALID
(Nostradamus Measurement of 27 for Antichrist from 1993 Twin Towers to 2020 A.D.) INVALID NO WIFE

(Comet MABUS is comparable to that strike on jupiter in the USA, millions to hundreds of millions will be eliminated if that is valid)

(This is also Valid, like take "Flight 370" ........... Missing Airline .............. Moses will be 37 at the time of his death in 2019)
edit on 29-11-2019 by osciline because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I'm not sure why Edgar didn't predict our inherent dysfunction why we don't progress inherently and morally and naturally.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight
I'm not sure why Edgar didn't predict our inherent dysfunction why we don't progress inherently and morally and naturally.

(Moses Testimony ......... the Black President was their substitute for Moses Testimony ........... and as an enemy of Moses, the USA continues in that trend. As an enemy of Moses testimony in a global economy capacity of unproductivity ... natural state of man)

Edgar Cayce is comparing another individual to the first black president. when edgar cayce says "he would be", he is speaking of another individual altogether.

(response) (resonance argument for "dead flesh", to avoid, payment for sin, serving as payment for sin, when mankind has to answer god over it) (that is where wife taking is used, or just a wife (singular) .......... that is also where the services are used and off world locations, probably not many for specific countries)

(an answer like, "I own, space, and the atomsphere, and continents", is valid, but maybe not so much as a service to god ............ mankind has to means to handle it, they choose to die, that is their choice god allows ................. the "willful" part, they can't handle it, we'll see ...........using force against moses for pleasure, end of life only, is an answer for god already that removes the "willful" part)

(i think this year is it for this phase of moses ............. with that said ............... Nostradamus doesn't seem to imply that a "comet" is not a "comet" .......... with moses ............. that argument isn't necessary? we'll have to see, could very well be a comet impact)

(but need to understand, how, it is necessary to eliminate some of this "dead flesh" to avoid, making or serving as payment for sin, is impossibility with euthanasia and Moses, but God may respond to those ends ............ 9/11/2001 falling man moses = MABUS = millions to hundreds of millions dead by god, by a comet) (not clean to reprove god in the action, or answer for god if god answers)

(euthanas** still taking place, have presented no public safety messages, but there are some recent ones only for their end of live, the answer is to, get rid of the problem when it is placed in my path in the process of discernment for god's mercies, and they will do that, one answer is to deal with more than one country, and just remove their access or limit it to god's mercies) (its an accusation against god over global suicide, and the argument will fall out of my hands, in a few years, primarily. however, they don't have any ability to be a false witness against, or use my testimony for their suicide, its a suicide at their hands, that is the big difference) (as we continue to see............)

"Edgar Cayce - The Last Black President that vocalizes the death sentence is the "44th", just go 44 years from 2019, from a "Jimmy C." president (jimmy carter) or the antichrist name if that is it................the usa DIES BY COMET MABUS AT "44" the LAST PRESIDENT.

(right until the moment they die, or begin to die, they are still using Moses for pleasure and suicide ........ still playing corpse with god over his testimony)

(God touches the earth and Moses will not, to mark this phase of god's mercies............doing what is necessary in putting down a country is another matter...........then when Comet Mabus appears, and Moses is DEAD, how do "animals and people die"? if god does nothing more then that. Well the answer is that is a factor, but "resonances" with good activities for god's mercies is a continual factor, think like that)
edit on 2-12-2019 by osciline because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

A good percentage of mankind is created with no applicability for a fulfillment in the new universe, where God creates other earth (s) to seed mankind for its future.............if your an angel of god you to back to god............if your a son of man under joseph, you just go back to the new universe (a generation without sin, is not burdened by the flesh and blood argument or generationality god is imposing, this is the equal potential for this classification, not the sons of man under joseph specifically).

your question

mankind is rejecting god, and his faith processes, and in so doing substituting that with "dead flesh" people god will kill with no value anyway ......... and mankind makes sure they multiply exceedingly ............... god allows mankind to die with no value guilty of "dead flesh" ............... there is no sign of divorce (no grey orb like clouds, not even a rainbow around this earth or etc, not true unified field no black light or etc.).

god saves only a tiny bit of people from generation to generation, and then articulates the remainder, in some cluster argument with the souls, or as the new universe blends into that..............and that is all god uses, this generation sees only its death, a worthless generation. that is their freewill choice and so far that is the law.

(that is why it is important, not to, serve as payment for sin in performing a work to those ends with any power or authority god gives directly, or to serve as payment in god's eyes by simply allowing mankind to continually satisfy its suicide and pleasure with moses)

(with moses we see so far, political suicide, that is only proof of purpose, but many other things connected to open public and mass suicides, and this is continual) (they haven't done enough to sway god, in giving moses any strength, he will go straight for their leadership, end of line, probably on one else)
edit on 2-12-2019 by osciline because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: osciline

(with moses we see so far, political suic*)

Have to Disagree

12 B.C. Halley's Comet to 2008 First Black President = 2019 Years (no year zero)
(Jesus was called the Black Madonna, because he came out of Egypt) (halley's first a.d. cycle crossing)

2019 A.D. (we will or, we do not see a 2020 presidential election taking place) ........ possible ........ 150 day countdown from 12/21/2019 to 5/21/2020 (final) crossing the bridge of 42 years to 41 years of Halley's Comet from 2061 (the crossing, perhaps not another length of time)
edit on 25-12-2019 by xinging because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   
From OP

What did Edgar Cayce and Baba Vanga say? “the 44th US president would be black and he would be “the last one.” “the 44th US will pull the nuclear trigger!” Seems to be true. Can we stop it? – Yes! Sergey Apin tells how.

(thinking)

2012 Impact on Planet Jupiter (Coinciding with 12/21/2012 and 44th USA President) britastro.org/jupiter/2012_13report05.htm

9/23/2017 Jupiter Alignment and 44 Years to Halley's Comet 2061
1994 Jupiter Strike and "19.77 Year Jupiter/Saturn Cycle" to 2014 (Flight 370) ............. 12/21/2020 is real end of "19.77 Year Jupiter/Saturn Cycle"
The Prophecy is a Parallel ............... God doesn't touch this Planet Earth, so the Information that deals with that does not take Priority, we can instead reference Jupiter in a more correct capacity
(God gives the "son of man" priority, (or planet jupiter), not this Earth ........... because of that, we can also say this ............ these are not complicated arguments)

12 B.C. Halley's Comet to Black President in 2008 = 2019 years or 2019 A.D. INVALID ............ that was for the Planet Earth ............... the only other measurement is for 2020 A.D. that is 41 Years from Matthew 1's Genealogy to Halley's Comet = VALID (not reference to Planet Earth)

(may not have the strength considering the package god provides me to ............. disable the function of fossil fuels and nuclear reactions with a generated field ............ (in addition to disabling their satellites in orbit) ................. they can play suicide games with me, I won't have to do much, they will tear themselves apart, especially the usa .............. until they follow my authority .............. however ............ the historical trend is, "exile or death", "death for some nations/people immediately", and chastisements loss of life to the leadership)

(to goal has always been, or rather today the goal is still the same ............ the people are given the opportunity of god's mercies, according to my ability to ensure that in a faithful way, not finishing the work of man's unclean accusation against god for its dead flesh pleasure in suicides)

(after a few years only, I won't have to do anything, it should be easy for another country to invalidate, another countries weapons and etc. if anyone seriously wants to answer god they could wipe out a lot of people, and not concerning me at all, nonetheless those nuclear armed weapon countries of genetic lines, in the old bible belt is a priority for me to put down, very soon)
edit on 17-4-2020 by icceivenin because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join