learn more

"Obama Will Be The Last President", said Edgar Cayce

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

This source is total garbage, but to even assume all sources were mysteriously blocked from the internet...why didn't the right-wing start spreading this one around like crazy years ago? To only hear about this now, when so many people adore Cayce's rarely-correct predictions so much would be more surprising than to see it happen.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by seeker1979

Wow, you are recent. No threads, joined in in 2012. You wouldn't happen to be related to Thruthseeker1979, joined 2010, wouldn't you?
edit on 6-8-2012 by swan001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
ahem.

I think that the Edgar Cayce person did not say this.

Baba Vanga, the Bulgarian seer said that.

propheciesnostradamus.blogspot.com...

In the movie the journalists after asking her about Russia and Bulgaria then asked her about USA. And what Vanga said left us speechless. She said quote as I remembered it 'America is now on top of her glory and pride but after 20 years things will turned for worse for her. The Blacks will come to live as the Whites - she meant that the standards of living and the rights of the black population will become equal to the white popluation - and then their 44th President will be black. Then a huge economic crisis will come for them and the crisis will be severe. This black president will be the last president of America'

score 100% for the economy prediction!

there is a very good chance he will win the 2012 elections. Four more years.

I, myself, do not get "excited" about 2012 end times!
my own sense tells me that this end time for civilization will be around 2014 to 2016.

however!!

www.theastralworld.com...

where her complete predictions are listed, nothing is mentioned that she said this.

on that site, above, there are predictions she made running up to 5000 AD !

to me, these far seeing predictions seem "overblown".

one of the problems with older Visionaries, people with posted visions from 50 to 500 years ago, people "add" more predictions to the list and after many more years, this list is assumed to be all from that person, whereas many of them are "made up", then added to the list!

"however", again!

from that site with the black president post.

propheciesnostradamus.blogspot.com...

Back in 1990 when the Communism fall and the media and TV opened for recently closed topics such as paranormal activities I remember there was a TV movie about her. One of the famous Bulgarian journalists interviewed baba Vanga and recorded in on a tape.
Vanga was speaking and because of her dialect there were subtitles below. I remember only few of the things she said -

....in this tape was a prediction that Russia will fall.

First they asked her about USSR - this was 1990 and the USSR was practically falling apart but no one believed that this Empire will seized to exist. She said that USSR will be over but Russia will emerge soon after more powerful and with much more economical and cultural influence over the world thanks to the quote 'Glory of Vladimir'. By this time - 1990 - Vladimir Putin was not known,

I remember that when she said that everyone around me - this was Saturday or Sunday evening and we had guests - bursted in laugh and called Vanga old woman who has lost her mind, crazy and so on. Back then USA was at its prime and it was impossible to go the same path of destruction as Soviet Union. And frankly speaking we didn't believe that a Black President was even imaginable.

so there.
I would feel that this article, the taped interview, has a good chance of being Real.
the Interview is then Real, still Baba could be wrong, off, or even "true but things have changed in the meantime"!

naturally the "last president" might not infer Total Ruin! but if this prediction is true, there would be immense changes coming of some order!

freestone

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus

Originally posted by swan001
reply to post by miniatus

I know. I tried searching too... information got blocked. I remember 1 year ago, all kind of links got up when I googled it. Now, nothing. Information has been blocked... I don't know for which reason.
edit on 3-8-2012 by swan001 because: (no reason given)

blocked? .. what do you mean? I'm finding lots of information, lists of predictions and all sorts of other things pretty much like when I researched him a few years back in relation to some of his egypt prophecies.. but I simply can't find this one .. so I'm seriously just starting to think it's bogus..

Not saying you can't but you do know that google filters your searches and tailors the results specifically to your browsing habits. Frustrating experience to say the least.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechUnique
A one world government has and always will be the banking cartels desires. It is the reason why the council on foreign relations, the EU, and the UN were ever started.

It is why the ÔéČuro came about.

It is why the world is enslaved in debt, why with every crash of capitalism the rich get richer and the poor get poorer..

Need I go on?

Yes please do, as its amusing to see fear in possibly ending a chance for world wars and striving for equality of humanity.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join