It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Obama Will Be The Last President", said Edgar Cayce

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Edgar Cayce, also called the Sleeping Porphet was some guy.

Now that U.S.A. elections are coming, we are all asking: Who will be the next president after Obama loses his votes? Well, according to Cayce, there is no more presidents after Obama!

prophecyportal.com...

What did Edgar Cayce and Baba Vanga say? “the 44th US president would be black and he would be “the last one.” “the 44th US will pull the nuclear trigger!” Seems to be true. Can we stop it? – Yes! Sergey Apin tells how.

So the guy accurately predicts that the 44th U.S.A. President will be black. Then... a whole shift in U.S.A. politics. Could it be our next President will be Government of United Earth (New World Order)?

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I thought he had referred to a black pope. Not meaning racially black but black as in evil.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I knew Obama was the Antichrist!
Seriously though we are dangerously close to a one world government.
DANGEROUSLY CLOSE. I cannot stress this enough.

link   
Never mind
edit on 3-8-2012 by swan001 because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
link   
I've never heard such a prediction from Edgar Cayce .. I've even tried to do some searches on the net just to verify and I find nothing of the sort attributed to Cayce so far... aside from your source link.

Cayce doesn't have a great record of accuracy either.. to say the least

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

Yes, I do agree with you on that point. You in conspiracies?

link   
I've never heard of this Cayce prophecy, sounds like I might need to do some googling

link   
I've never heard of this Cayce prophecy, sounds like I might need to do some googling

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

I know. I tried searching too... information got blocked. I remember 1 year ago, all kind of links got up when I googled it. Now, nothing. Information has been blocked... I don't know for which reason.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Haven't Cayce and Vanga already got lots wrong?

Wasn't WWIII supposed to start in Indonesia in 2010?

What did Cayce say about a black president too?

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
A one world government has and always will be the banking cartels desires. It is the reason why the council on foreign relations, the EU, and the UN were ever started.

It is why the €uro came about.

It is why the world is enslaved in debt, why with every crash of capitalism the rich get richer and the poor get poorer..

Need I go on?

link   

Originally posted by babybunnies

Good luck.. I've not found it .. I'm still looking..

I'm beginning to think this is just like the false 9/11 prediction attributed to Nostradamus..

Cayce has a pretty bad track record, even with his "cures" .. he would incorrectly diagnose.. occasionally getting a correct hit .. but even when he got something right he included several other incorrect things .. A good example:

Even though Cayce didn't have a formal education much beyond grammar school, he was a voracious reader, worked in bookstores, and was especially fond of occult and osteopathic literature. (Osteopathy, in his day, was primitive and akin to naturopathy and folk medicine.) He was in contact with and assisted by people with various medical backgrounds. Even so, many of his readings would probably only make sense to an osteopath of his day. Martin Gardner cites Cayce's reading of Cayce's own wife as an example. The woman was suffering from tuberculosis:

.... from the head, pains along through the body from the second, fifth and sixth dorsals, and from the first and second lumbar...tie-ups here, floating lesions, or lateral lesions, in the muscular and nerve fibers which supply the lower end of the lung and the diaphragm...in conjunction with the sympathetic nerve of the solar plexus, coming in conjunction with the solar plexus at the end of the stomach.... (Gardner 1957: 217)

The fact that Cayce mentions the lung is taken by his followers as evidence of a correct diagnosis; it counts as a psychic "hit." But what about the incorrect diagnoses: dorsals, lumbar, floating lesions, solar plexus and stomach? Why aren't those counted as diagnostic misses? And why did Cayce recommend osteopathic treatment for people with tuberculosis, epilepsy, and cancer?

link   
reply to post by Beavers

Aw, cute avatar.

Well, at least he got the "44th will be black" thing right.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
while the prophecies of cayce are interesting they are vauge and can be disregarded as bogus, but the one interesting thing cayce did do was draw out a map of the future USA. I always found this interesting.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

Sadly, I know the tune. A star for you mate.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001

I know. I tried searching too... information got blocked. I remember 1 year ago, all kind of links got up when I googled it. Now, nothing. Information has been blocked... I don't know for which reason.

blocked? .. what do you mean? I'm finding lots of information, lists of predictions and all sorts of other things pretty much like when I researched him a few years back in relation to some of his egypt prophecies.. but I simply can't find this one .. so I'm seriously just starting to think it's bogus..

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Well, if you were a president, you would block informations saying that there is a great possibility you start trying to take over the World. I know it's hard to believe, but when I searched this a year ago, the sources were limitless. Now, there is nothing! I even see now that ATS already made a thread about it some times ago. It would be fun to check the sources in this old thread, see what we could find more.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Searching "the 44th US will pull the nuclear trigger" gets lots of results, but they all seem to be a copy and paste of the original source including the "can we stop it?" line ...

I'm not convinced this is truly a cayce prediction .. it would be interesting since it's so specific

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Yes. I hope Cayce was wrong on this. Or else it would mean great changes in politics in the next months. Our freedom may be deeply impaired.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001

Well, if you were a president, you would block informations saying that there is a great possibility you start trying to take over the World. I know it's hard to believe, but when I searched this a year ago, the sources were limitless. Now, there is nothing! I even see now that ATS already made a thread about it some times ago. It would be fun to check the sources in this old thread, see what we could find more.

Logistically that's just not possible.. The internet extends beyond US borders for one thing.. and the government doesn't have that kind of ability anyway.. it would require the cooperation of maaaaany many people ... there's dozens of search engines as well .. all to block a prediction? .. and if they are blocking.. they obviously aren't doing a very effective job since I find several pages of results... just all sadly linking back to the same source..

And lets not forget print materials .. books about cayce..

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join