It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Manchurian Candidate Revealed.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by daynight42

Please watch the video. The section where they are in the car, the Colombian opens up the packet, and the odor alone starts to mess with the VICE crew. So to anyone saying that it cannot affect someone simply from having it blown at you, then please go back and watch the video and do some research, as it is the #1 way that Colombian thugs get their shady business done.

I never quoted CIA, I simply provided a link to the CIA where you can find out all kinds of information on scopolamine..

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I think it's an interesting theory. There is a definite connection between scopolamine and psychosurgery and lobotomies.

In Germany in the early 19th century, it came into use within the field of Medial Psychology.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I find this quite interesting. I'm' curious as to why this thread would be pulled from ATS? Drug content? I apologize for my lack of understanding. I do not see the use of this substance being promoted, if that were the case, I would understand. Clarification please...U2U me.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
What an interestin theory and video you shared... Talk about some scary stuff, I've never even heard of this drug before, but man is that stuff crazy... Devils breath, "its like the devil takes your soul".. crazy...... In all, its just a very scary thing to think that you can be drugged with this drug and you lose total control while acting completely normal, how is that even possible???

And I do think this could have been used on James Holmes, its an interesting theory for sure... But my guess is that we will never truly know...If it is true that James Holmes was drugged and told to commit those murders that would be truly sad for him...

This is why I love ATS, such interesting topics and the chance to learn something new each day...

Anyways, S&F OP

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

That wasn't a very smart thing to say on a public forum that is monitored by the surveillance establishment, eh. I hope you realize that.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I am sure the Mods will be on this one shortly but I wanted to tag on and say that is the most valid theory yet.

Holmes seems drugged out...but there was all the planning too do you have a theory on that?

Would go to explain why at maybe a more lucid state he told cops his house was booby-trapped.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
If your interested in the truth surrounding MK Ultra, watch Derren Brown mind control - The Assassin. If your in the UK you can see it at channel 4.com.
The guy shows clearly how, using ONLY hypnosis, you can not only make someone carry out an attack, but also make it so as they have no recollection of the event. When I watched it I was really freaked out at the thought of how many high profile killings these techniques could be responsible for. JFK, RFK, Martin Luther King, John Lennon etc.
If you were to combine the hypnosis with drugs like scopalamine or '___' the potential for creating programmed killers is clearly there. The only question that remains is who's next on the CIA's wee hit list? Stay safe Dr Paul!!!!!

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Thanks for the thread OP, and I do hope it stays open, as it is an interesting theory for sure. Does anyone remember the movie "The Serpent and the Rainbow"? The powder blown into one's face is exactly the method they use in that movie to turn people into "zombies". It always freaked me out when I was younger, because they state in that movie that the chemical is real and has been researched by drug companies. I know, all movies that say "based on a true story" you have to be careful with, but I have never forgotten that movie for sure!

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by misfitofscience

Very interesting and informative video. I can see where you are going with this and it is believable. Until today, I did not even know this drug existed. Thank you for posting.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Unfortunately there are many ways to get someone to do your bidding,this theory is definetly a good one.
The question is will we ever know the truth?probably not,no one is interested in the truth anymore,police officers,judges,you know all the people that runs the show.
Just as long as somebody other than the real perps takes the fall.

Btw I don't believe Mr. Holmes is the real perpetrator,someone or someones in high places planned this one

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Very interesting. I do hope that they leave this up. I think that this is something that people should be aware is out there. It scares the crap out of me to see this stuff. I do think that it is possible that something like this has been used on a few things. Great find.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
My hopes is that there is a member on ATS here, who lives in Aurora. I would love for that person to at least attempt to find Holmes:lawyer and show them the video. Then possibly get him tested.

But aside form that I was hoping that we could start to put together a list of all known perpetrators who have committed horrendous acts in the past and whom to this day still claim that they are innocent. Then analyze the information for similarities and hopefully see if the shoe fits somewhere.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Interesting thread.

But how did this one time exposure to this drug supposedly the night of the incident make him go out and buy over 20,000 dollars worth of tactical gear and firearms. He planned this for a while no

In the case of Sirhan Sirhan I can see a possibility. But this amount of planning, can not be done by a one time introduction of a drug.

Unless he was being programmed over a long period of time, like Derren Brown showed in the assassin, I don't see this ass possible.

Well I guess the police could have planted all of the gear and booby trapped his apartment, and then hit him with this drug? I dunno. imo there's just some people out there that lose it and go psycho and make it their plan to kill a bunch of people. Not that hard to believe for me that he did this on his own. Some people are very screwed up, and very depressed and are crying out for attention.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by gaurdian2012

Ya I remember the last time the vid got posted and it was gone, although people were making comments that were associated and promoted drug use. So as long as we stay on topic? I guess it's good to go seeing it's still up and running.? So maybe it's also the content people post in addition.

Good to go I guess . And that's great cause it is a really good observation on OPs part.

edit on 3-8-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-8-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Thank you sir!

Anything can be planned. To plant objects within someones home, could be done within minutes.

I have questions as to why during the second court proceedings no video filming was allowed.

Anyways...I am still trying to plug away at finding similarities relating to scopolamine and tragic incidents of violence.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Btw I don't believe Mr. Holmes is the real perpetrator,someone or someones in high places planned this one

For what purpose though? They didn't sign the UN arms treaty, applications for gun permits went up and there has been no move to change the laws on gun ownership based on this incident so, that's the 'disarm America' motive pretty much blow out of the water.... And... That's the only realistic motive I've heard proposed for the govt to stage this... There's no evidence that supports a motive for the govt to be involved...

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
MODs this is what ATS is supost to be about.
real conspiracies.
if you get one bad post, dont kill the whole thing.
dont let THEM controle us/you.
or are you them?

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by misfitofscience

that's a great documentary on the subject and very educational. just scratching the surface and seeing this drug's medical use in different fields (especially psyc use in Germany years back?)... wow.
of course i'm going to say it's plausible but i see some details that are not being mentioned; such as motives (but not going off-topic). so much in research has been discovered about the human mind.
a good friend once told me "never underestimate the capacity for a human being to do evil acts to another". my friend is right, i have yet to prove him wrong.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I posted something of this topic some months ago and it was deleted or banned or whatever they do with anything about Drugs.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Let me start by first saying that there is no way that all these people are connected by the drug that's pure speculation on your part.

Second, I have done scopolamine, a very large dose actually and my step brother stupidly gave it to someone that ended up giving it to a large group of people 5 ended up in the hospital one at a point stripped naked and masturbated in someone's yard which they then called the cops.

I can tell you though that I had full recollection of even the slightest details, I tripped for close to 3 days, I thought I was seeing things out of the corner of my eye , during the first 2 hours I was the closest I ever thought I was to dying,

So in my opinion this drug would be highly ineffective as any kind of weaponized hallucinogen. Its far too physically crippling, and unpredictable, but believe me you can remember everything.

Ask me anything you want about it I know first hand.
edit on 3-8-2012 by EnigmaticDill because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join