It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Tolerance" bully at Chic-fil-A

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
This. THIS is what is wrong with the liberals approach to this whole Chic-fil-A thing.

He goes OUT OF HIS WAY to be a rude, condescending moron, and then posts it online thinking he did something positive!

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by stanguilles7

That guy was a complete and total idiot.
What purpose does explaining that he isn't gay serve? Does he think it was important that people don't think he is gay because.. they might think less of him? "Not a gay in me" What a prejudiced asshole. She just works there.. he did nothing good. Why should she be ashamed of herself for working at what might be the only job she can get in our depressed economy. That guy deserves a punch in the face.

Seriously though if I was a betting man I would put it all on him being gay.. nothing wrong with that, but he's just ultra feminine and maybe he's in denial.

edit on 2-8-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
What a complete as@#$!%. She is just trying to get through her day at a menial job, and he has to go and make it that much harder. Why not call corporate and complain to them? Instead he has to spread his HATRED to this poor woman. This militant attitude is what I have come to expect from pro-gay population here in Portland. I am sick and tired of pricks like this, and it's becoming all too common.
edit on 8/2/12 by VikingWarlord because: spelling

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Stanguilles, this is not directed at you, but at people in general.

I detest this kind of behavior, especially when videotaped.
There's no point to prove.

If you don't like a corporations policy, don't give them your business.
Not EVERYONE has to agree with your personal beliefs or morals.

I don't like how he tried to point the blame on a worker, as if she had anything todo with it.
Poorly made and you can see he just wanted attention or confrontation.

If would have been me behind the counter, I would've lost my cool.
But she kept calm and chived on.

Good for her.
Shame on him.

Get over it.
Not everyone has to be "tolerant".
I am not tolerant of ignorant idiots.
Neither should she be.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
i like how he keeps saying it's an 'evil corporation'.

Who does he work for? Who made his car? His clothes? Seriously, this highlights the faux-outrage from the left over this manufactured 'issue' better than anything else.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by stanguilles7
This. THIS is what is wrong with the liberals approach to this whole Chic-fil-A thing.

He goes OUT OF HIS WAY to be a rude, condescending moron, and then posts it online thinking he did something positive!

I look at idiots like this and think to myself, "That is why the world is in the shape it is in, they're breeding!"

What a tool.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

Seriously though if I was a betting man I would put it all on him being gay.. nothing wrong with that, but he's just ultra feminine and maybe he's in denial.

Me thinks he secretly flies the rainbow flag too.

Either that or he had a sex reassignment surgery .

link   
Ah the 1st Amendment.....allowing idiots to embarrass themselves for the world to see!

Id say more, but its against T&C

link   

# 3,545 deslike here

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
This is why I just can't believe that liberals are tolerant. This person doesn't sound any different than anybody else who insults anybody else who is critical of homosexuals in any way. Intolerant against intolerance my arse.

It's called right of association.

Just like a liberal to step on people's rights in the name of stamping out intolerance.

No, I do NOT have to accept you for who you are, even more so if you will NOT accept me for the way I am.

This is a one way relationship, and it's just wrong to demand things of other people you are not willing to return. You want respect, you treat other people with respect. You don't demand it. Respect is earned, and the best way to earn it is to follow the golden rule: do unto others as you'd have them do unto you. It doesn't matter if you are gay or not, if you want respect you do not demand it.

Self righteous buttholes need to go the way of the dodo, and just let people alone.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
smarmy d-bag.

2nd to say.....she was super patient and nice and didn't deserve the vomit he spewed on her.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

I must say the OP has this one dead to rights. The guy can't seem to stop talking about hate this and hate that and how everyone else is hateful. However, this bitter little pill of a man man would do well to ask himself something in that rear view mirror he has.

Just who went out of their way to go see who for the sole purpose of picking a hateful fight? I didn't see Chick-Fil-A coming to HIS home or HIS door to give him hell. No, he put special effort into going to their business and picking a fight with a drive through employee. Wow. Big Man there. Is this how he feels good about himself? Put down teenagers for the policies of a National corporation?

Who is hateful again? Hmmmm... indeed.

edit on 2-8-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
This guy sounds "super" gay, I don't understand this damn video at all....Left or Right Gay or Straight, there's no reason to get upset over one persons opinion...

Seems the internet found this guy

*SNIP*

edit on 2-8-2012 by SolarIce because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/2/2012 by Mirthful Me because: Removed personal information.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
It looks like this guy is a typical "Lamb Killer".

Always takes the "easy road" that has the least resistance.

A "Deer Hunter" approach may have made a better point.
(whatever that point is)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I like how you call him a "tolerance bully".
Perfect. Yeah, he's a real jerk. They're in every crowd. Fortunately, this guy is just one rotten apple.

And they're on "both sides" of this issue...

A Gay Chick-Fil-A Employee Speaks Out on the effect the "appreciation" crowds have on her fellow employees...

The people I work alongside kept going on and on about how powerful it was to be part of such a righteous movement, and how encouraged they were to know that there were so many people who agree with Dan Cathy. They went on at great length about how it was wrong not just for gays to marry, but to exist. One kid, age 19, said “I hope the gays go hungry.”

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by VikingWarlord

I agree I got more of a laugh out of how stupid he really is than anything else. I feel sorry f any employee that has to deal with customers like this, be it the customer attacking them for the corporate political stance or just some drunken idiot making their shift harder.

I know for a fact that there are a few fast food places that really hate the time from bars closing until the early morning because it seems almost every night some fool wants to makes a scene and show that they are the only important person in the world.

This dude should leave the girl alone let her do her job so she can get her check and go home. That is all she wants to do. This dude should make his stance with the top of the chain not the bottom. When you attack the top of the chain you can make the whole thing fall, when you attack the bottom all you do is look stupid.

Raist

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

# 3,545 deslike here

Come again?

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

Ultra feminine=gay? Gay supportive man=must be gay. LOL. You people are so funny.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Although I don't agree with what this guy did picking on this girl, he didn't say anything hateful to her, he didn't personally attack her. He put her on the spot which he shouldn't have. But stop acting as if what this man did in ANY WAY compares to what homophobes say and do to the gay community, and straight allies, on an every day basis.

Homophobes are WHINERS. No-one cares about you people. If you would stop going out of your way to say how anti-gay you are, promote homophobia and deny gay people rights, then there wouldn't be any problems. But you won't do it, so guess what, you anti-gay bigots have made your own beds, and if you don't like being criticized, don't be anti-gay.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
I like how you call him a "tolerance bully".
Perfect. Yeah, he's a real jerk. They're in every crowd. Fortunately, this guy is just one rotten apple.

And they're on "both sides" of this issue...

A Gay Chick-Fil-A Employee Speaks Out on the effect the "appreciation" crowds have on her fellow employees...

The people I work alongside kept going on and on about how powerful it was to be part of such a righteous movement, and how encouraged they were to know that there were so many people who agree with Dan Cathy. They went on at great length about how it was wrong not just for gays to marry, but to exist. One kid, age 19, said “I hope the gays go hungry.”
So sad. This guy is a jerk, but as we see with what is going on with this Chick-fil-A hoopla, many anti-gays go far beyond the jerk label. They are truly hateful and inhumane in their thinking and treatment towards the gay community. Sick individuals.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join