It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rant The Truth Seekers Need To Hear.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
THE RANT THE TRUTH SEEKERS NEED TO HEAR.

truth seekers, or the truth movement, or the patriots, or the liberty Movement or the conspiracy researchers, whatever you call yourself this rant is for you.......................

nowheretorun.podomatic.com... p3

Mod Note: Starting A New Thread
edit on 8/2/2012 by Mirthful Me because: All Caps Title.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by jericanman

For someone who's been here 4 years, you give little to no information in your OP and you use all CAPS in your title?

If you can't be bothered to even give your thoughts on this link, then I can't be bothered to download it to listen.

Don't you even have a youtube version of it for people that doesn't require a download?
edit on 8/2/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

if you had bothered to click on it you would have know what it was and its not something to watch ,, im sure glad i clicked on it now i know its just amazing i would never have known that

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Like seriously, you call it a rant but isn't rant.

What? Are you trying to make sure reptiles don't exist?

Sorry, I saw a snake and Lizard the other day at pet smart.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by seethetruth

We would bother, but you didn't bother to give us a synapses, so why should we bother?

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
It's basically just a mish-mash of a lot of the crap we read here. He covers a bit of everthing. Aliens, Luciferian elites, child sacrifice, 2012, religion. Not really worth the half hour to listen to it.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
At least drop a hint as to what sort of "truth" you are peddling. 9/11 truth? UFO truth? NWO truth? Religious truth? Economic truth? Nibiru truth? Chemtrail truth? Not worth my time or effort if it's not worth yours.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Where's the rant? YOU PROMISED A GODDAMN RANT! YOU PROMISED! You made me click on something for NO REASON, and It's all your fault OP!

Oh well. That's something you must live with for the rest of your life!

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by seethetruth
reply to post by Chamberf=6

if you had bothered to click on it you would have know what it was and its not something to watch ,, im sure glad i clicked on it now i know its just amazing i would never have known that

I clicked on it, saw I needed to download, closed tab.

I don't download things that I have no idea what they are beyond the file name.

You downloaded it, so good for you?

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

well if your not bothered im not bothered to be honest i only listened to 2 minutes of it then i couldn't be bothered with the rest

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I actually listened to it, it was very worth it.

He covers the main aspects of the truth movement (at that current time 2008) and how that fits with his views (How he went from Sitchin to Icke to the internet and truth movement).

He then goes on to explain how the truth movement could have been infiltrated and how some of the main aspects of the truth movement can easily be "debunked" so to speak .

How alot of the aspects of the truth movement, could infact be luciferian philosophy served on a silver platter in disguise.

It was a very thought provoking 27 minutes, and i really do recommend you guys actually listen to it, would love to have a discussion about it.

Namaste.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Why is it called the 'Truth Movement'? It's more of a 'confirmation movement'.

"We demand the truth. No, not the truth being hinted at by the collective evidence. The truth we agree with."

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
its a.ts people if i did not use cap's , would you have even clicked on the post

its an old podcast from chris white, a christian Conspiracy guy, back in the day a few years ago. but its still relevant today. as i found when it came up in my podcast list while walking the dog today...

was it worth an a.t.s topic... some would say not

but im dam sure with some of the junk around here it might be a breath of fresh air......

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
been a long time since i posted on a.t.s let alone made an o.p

ever since i got spit out at the end of many a rabbit trail deep in the conspiracy mine field,

half broken half dead i was at the feet of Jesus he saved me and brought me back, the conspiracy's started to tie together, the strands of silk like truth that snap as fast as you find them started to form a web, started to be real. it all ties together when you
have the eye's to see.

hot dam now i even sound like someone posting on a.t.s....... well ill leave you with this

Isaiah 8:12
“Do not call conspiracy all that this people calls conspiracy, and do not fear what they fear, nor be in dread.

top topics

join