It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost/Reptilian/Inter-dimensional entity attacks girl.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Well I certainly can't really comment on the OP's scratch, but I can agree that the girls does look easily self inflicted. I used to bite my nails almost up to my elbows until I was 21 and believe me, even if it looks like you have nothing to scratch with I could still do some damage to myself if I had an itch, much like the photo's.

Now I have rather sizable talons, even though they don't appear sharp since they are filed and looked after, I accidently gave myself a right nasty deep gash on my knee whilst moving suddenly to get up off the sofa. Probably should have had a stitch or two in it. It's definitely a scar for life now.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Perhaps you could persuade your friend to make an account and post on here. Her version of things, plus the lengthy background that was mentioned would be helpful to this story.

Or maybe she would be willing to type up her account for you to post.

Also, you mentioned she has bought some items to help get rid of the entity in the house. What is it she has bought?

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSeraph

Originally posted by mahon
reply to post by Druscilla

Yes, I agree with your point. There is no other evidence I could take note of. The fear in the older sister prompter her
to buy some witchcraft protection spell "stuff" so apparently she believes what she saw.

I have been trying to decipher this through reasoning and facts.

Does anyone have a method that I could approach to confirm it self inflicted, what questions
I could ask?

Test it for yourself. Go there, and use religious provocation. If you get a response, they are telling the truth. If not, chances are the scratches are self inflicted and any activity could be the girl in question looking for attention.

That's not necessarily true though is it, if he goes there and tries to get such a response, if the girl is an attention seeker anyway she may just use it as an excuse to up the game with even more hysteria.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by mahon

Nope. This isn't the real thing. Especially the writing. It is clearly done with a physical object and not scratched anywhere deep enough to be something concerning.

I'm expecting terrible bruising and the type of marks one suffers after an actual physical attack. This really looks no more than a case of scratching themselves too much and also using objects to scratch writing into there arms.

They probably need help. I am, naturally, disappointed. Although upon reflection even photos of proper abuse can't amount to proof positive because the person could be fricked up just from physical parental abuse and mentally affected to the point that playing along with others beliefs is a way of venting this trauma they're suffering. Still....I keep looking for evidence.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by mahon

My advice to you is to wash your hands of the whole situation and keep your relationship to a strictly work level. If the girl is scratching herself and faking paranormal experiences for some sick need of attention you will only be feeding the sickness if you further involve yourself. If something paranormal really is occurring then you run the risk of it following you home and disrupting your own life and sanity if you involve yourself any further.

Personally I can't really tell you if it's fake or not just from the pictures. Your blackout incident could fall on the side of coincidence or paranormal experience. It's impossible to tell unless you experience these things yourself. I have experienced enough weird things in my life to be able to tell you with conviction that it is better to be safe than sorry. Stay away from there friend!

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by mahon

I could be something she did without being conscious. I know of a person with seizure disorder and there was a few instances where he completely lost memory and found similar scratches on his body which involved even words like this one.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

im waiting for the pic of the writing "die now"

i look at these pics again and even though the marks seam minimal, if she did not
do it herself...and claims something attacked her over the course of 20 minutes...then its
still interesting to me. ill post more pictures in within the hour.
edit on 1-8-2012 by mahon because: another picture

I hate to be the naysayer, but they look self-inflicted. Especially the ones on the back...they are the exact angle one would see if one was reaching around and scratching their own shoulder blade area,

If you look at the wrist photo, you get an idea of the width of one of her fingernails compared to the scratches and they look very close.

The neck scratches follow a similar curve of the self inflicted.

Your friend is scratching herself for some reason, either consciously or unconsciously.
edit on 2-8-2012 by NavyDoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
The 'die now' looks to me that it was made by something other than nails, possibly something with a plastic edge, a corner of plastic packaging, got the exact same effect from some packaging sticking out a plastic bag and grazing my leg while walking. I say that because the cut has almost an even width and that shallow jagged edge which to me would seem hard to do with nails and that the other scratches on neck and back defiantly were done by fingers and don't match the writing.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Don't know if it's just the light, but she looks like she has some nifty bruises on her elbows too.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
So a Reptilian decided to type 'Die Now' seeing the letters on the skin? FAKE story, move to hoax forum. And it's not even funny. Fake because you claim some creature did that when this all seems like a human made those scratches. ROFLmao you think all here are so stupid to believe that?
edit on 2-8-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
So a Reptilian decided to type 'Die Now' seeing the letters on the skin? FAKE story, move to hoax forum. And it's not even funny. Fake because you claim some creature did that when this all seems like a human made those scratches. ROFLmao you think all here are so stupid to believe that?
edit on 2-8-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

We are having a discussion here regarding a viable story, and photos posted by the OP. You hear what I'm saying....a DISCUSSION.....

You certainly don't speak for me. So, don't presume to....

Des

edit on 2-8-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
The red marks appear to be self inflicted by fingernails, the scratches with the skin peeled look as if it was done by something like a metal nail file. Like so many others who have posted on this threat it's just my opinion, take it for what it's worth.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Just saying something that's probably been said....That if this was really a reptile wouldn't the scratch marks be more "claw" like and not so closely resemble the patterns the anatomy of the human nail would cause...like a square human nail.

Take your finger nail, press down semi hard but not too hard and the first few layers of dead skin will flake off if you have dry skin just like in this photo...and it doesn't really do any real harm as it's just the dead skin flaking off.
I just did it and it looks the exact same cause I'm very pale skinned , a mouse could sneeze on me and the spot would turn red.

But who knows.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I would love to engage in a debate in this thread but for what purpose? We have amongst us four pages of "scratch experts".

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Ok... this is a fun one,

I fully believe by what i see here in these pics those were self inflicted scratches... however!
This does not discount the possibility of an entity.. in fact it reaffirms the possibility.
Negativity has an impact, in many ways.. this girl could be having small blackouts, doing the damage, then suddenly "waking up" with no sense of time loss (the brain can indeed do that.. under normal conditions) to find these marks.. now that cold be many things, many already discussed.. but that is also a hallmark of some really bad mojo.. so is what happened to you. I wont say the word.. but it's bad stuff and i wouldn't go anywhere near that house again, EVER.

Now.. just to put this out there.. the classic "phantom scratch" is thin.. you barley even know your back's a mess till it get's itchy (you irritate it.. or rub it) apon touching your back.. arm.. leg.. wherever you notice a long thin and a few layers deep scratch that would have had to be done on purpose, you cannot recall how.. you'd remember that, classic example is through jeans or layers of clothing.. that's when you get pretty worried (that's the alarm bells time folks..) that's all i want to say on the matter though, this hits home.

Best of luck, and please stay the hell away from that house

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Is it just me or is every scratch in all the pictures where the person can reach? Even the scratches on her back on not in locations that she would not be able to reach with her own hands... Not saying she did them herself but is does appear that way on the surface.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Hey OP you wouldn't happen to have an angry cat that doesnt like you? The scratches on your back look like can be from a cat. The writing on your arm can be from a pen, take a pen and the part where it can be clipped onto something, break it off, there are 2 semi sharp edges, write on yourself.....creates scratches.

Also a straight paperclip can cause welts over a period of 5 minutes after inflicting yourself with a scratch. The bigger / more red ones can be caused by pressing harder.

edit on 2-8-2012 by scottromansky because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by CiAlice
I would love to engage in a debate in this thread but for what purpose? We have amongst us four pages of "scratch experts".

Oh, after years of practicing medicine and seeing many scratchers, cutters, self bruisers, and burners, you get a feel for what looks self inflicted and what does not.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Here are two more images of the girl who was supposedly attacked.

I'm going out a limb here and pointing out the fact that I see a very sloppy five pointed star in the second photograph (also the image is titled glenstar.jpg) . I'm very much leaning towards the "self-inflicted" slant.
As far as what motivated the scratching? I'm still wrapping my head about that.Trying to stay open minded.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
The bit that makes me skeptical of this whole thread it that it doesn't add up, they are frighted to hell and yet they don't leave or seek help? Makes no sense.
Plus the scratches look like the type of scratches you'd make if you wanted to have a laugh on a conspiracy forum but didn't actually want to hurt yourself.
The other thing that makes me think that it is you and your girlfriend having a laugh is the story just sounds a little forced. A little made up like a badly constructed amateur short story. Things like the, 'I forgot my phone' , just so cliched.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join