Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Ghost/Reptilian/Inter-dimensional entity attacks girl.

page: 3
14
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

log in

join

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone
 


lol, good idea!




posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I like the idea of going over there, and attempting to 'provoke' a reaction to occur with your own self.

While restraining the young girl sounds fun, it borders on kinky (she might like it), but also it enables her need for attention if it is indeed an attention getting tactic she's employing.
On the other hand, restraining the girl, even just experimentally with her consent is reminiscent of stories you hear on the news about people putting their children in chains because they're convinced of demonic possession.

If the older sister already bought some occult paraphernalia, restraining the younger girl could encourage further similar actions that get out of hand over time with increasingly more risky experiments.

I'd recommend, if you pursue any kind of investigation out of curiosity, to go about your investigations without the knowledge of the more impressionable parties so as to avoid encouraging them, or enabling them into provocative actions their own.
If the older boyfriend is the more sensible and rational, I'd recommend collaborating with him, while leaving the more impressionable girlfriend in the dark about your pursuit of curiosity/investigation.



posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla


I'd recommend, if you pursue any kind of investigation out of curiosity, to go about your investigations without the knowledge of the more impressionable parties so as to avoid encouraging them, or enabling them into provocative actions their own.


Thank you for your input Druscilla!
I intended on doing what you mentioned.

Also I would never tie anybody up and interrogate them like a salems day witch. =)

Here is a reply from the older sister I got a few minutes ago:

Me: "did you see the letters appear?
any other strange events to add to this "entity" ?"



Yes. I did... Im also not the only witness to the attacks from this one. And theres a super LONG story about this particular entity. However, at the time, I believe that there were two seperate entities causing disturbance, and its difficult to decipher who did what. I have numerous ppl who have seen the entity itself and experienced it, also had about 7 ppl witness one of the attacks. If I wrote it all out, It'd be ridiculously long to read. Its REALLY good to hear you experienced nothing last night.


edit on 2-8-2012 by mahon because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

I like the idea of going over there, and attempting to 'provoke' a reaction to occur with your own self.

While restraining the young girl sounds fun, it borders on kinky (she might like it), but also it enables her need for attention if it is indeed an attention getting tactic she's employing.
On the other hand, restraining the girl, even just experimentally with her consent is reminiscent of stories you hear on the news about people putting their children in chains because they're convinced of demonic possession.

If the older sister already bought some occult paraphernalia, restraining the younger girl could encourage further similar actions that get out of hand over time with increasingly more risky experiments.

I'd recommend, if you pursue any kind of investigation out of curiosity, to go about your investigations without the knowledge of the more impressionable parties so as to avoid encouraging them, or enabling them into provocative actions their own.
If the older boyfriend is the more sensible and rational, I'd recommend collaborating with him, while leaving the more impressionable girlfriend in the dark about your pursuit of curiosity/investigation.



You know, you could always just go there and make sure she isn't there?


Make sure nobody is there. See if they are open to the idea and go by yourself. This may not work (as these things can follow a certain person or "target") but it's an experiment that would provide further information. An ill advised experiment (I feel I have given you terribly bad advice, personally), but something that may aid your skepticism, at the very least.



posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
When she says Im glad you did not experience anything last night. I
think, well I did have a very abnormal black out which is something that has
never happened with a panic attack before. I have a huge gash in my back
from falling.

A huge load of negative energy suffocated me and I just couldn't
see or hear, turned ghost white, drenched in sweat and collapsed bashing my head
and scraping my back..

Blacking out in bathrooms is not a normal occurring thing for me. I am healthy.

I never told them about the black out.



posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
If they're lying no harm no foul.

I tend to believe the story because it happens all the time. And because of that I advise you to stay away. Why play with fire? If you do, you'll end up getting burned.



posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by mahon
 


Go to the gypsies across town and ask the woman who runs the business (psychic shop is best) to come to their home and do the gypsy ritual to get rid of bad spirits. Might be worth it.



posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnnunakiJihad
reply to post by mahon
 


Go to the gypsies across town and ask the woman who runs the business (psychic shop is best) to come to their home and do the gypsy ritual to get rid of bad spirits. Might be worth it.



Just... no.....



posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by SubAce
If they're lying no harm no foul.

I tend to believe the story because it happens all the time. And because of that I advise you to stay away. Why play with fire? If you do, you'll end up getting burned.





Really? It only happens with posters with less than 100 posts



posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by mahon
When she says Im glad you did not experience anything last night. I
think, well I did have a very abnormal black out which is something that has
never happened with a panic attack before. I have a huge gash in my back
from falling.

A huge load of negative energy suffocated me and I just couldn't
see or hear, turned ghost white, drenched in sweat and collapsed bashing my head
and scraping my back..

Blacking out in bathrooms is not a normal occurring thing for me. I am healthy.

I never told them about the black out.






Can we have a pic of your wound? It's just, when you say gash, it sounds bad enough to require stitches or something. You shouldn't tell them your experience, just let them tell you all theirs, and if you hear something similar happening, you could mention it to them. If this is real, you could have an amazing opportunity here to get some really credible evidence of the paranormal in these peoples house. You guys should set up a seance (sp??) one night, with cameras ready, and just see what happens.



posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by SubAce
If they're lying no harm no foul.

I tend to believe the story because it happens all the time. And because of that I advise you to stay away. Why play with fire? If you do, you'll end up getting burned.



I don't know about you SubAce, but I don't tend to black out and get odd marks down my back a lot?
Not to offend but what experiences have you had that makes you say this "happens all the time"
(Again, no offence meant)

Rustyy



posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by mahon
 


It appears that this woman has a condition called Dermatographia. When the skin is scratched, welts come up over a period of seconds to minutes.

Dermatographia on arm:



Demonic scratches appear as 3 very thin linear lines - most times they break the skin causing bleeding. They are extremely painful - well beyond what one would expect from a normal scratch.



posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by DonaldD
 


Did you see the picture that said "die now". I dont think that is.... dermatology approved.



posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Well clearly it's either faked, or something strange. A previous poster got it right, if you really want to know, just go over there, and say the Lord's Prayer. Get the girls to say it with you.

I wouldn't advise it, to be honest. But she can't afford to ignore it.

Consider salt, open bibles and get rid of any "spirit stuff" they've bought to combat this, that will just make it worse.

Salt water on the wounds too ... and praying is appropriate


Oh, last thing, lots of bright light's on in the house if they feel threatened.



posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by just_julie
 


Here is a pic of my back, I suppose for credibility reasons?





posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Here are two more images of the girl who was supposedly attacked.








posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by mahon
reply to post by just_julie
 


Here is a pic of my back, I suppose for credibility reasons?





Owies! You poor thing. Nah just wanted to see ya with your shirt off.



posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by mahon
reply to post by DonaldD
 


Did you see the picture that said "die now". I dont think that is.... dermatology approved.


Its called ...



It can be fast to show on some areas of the body and slower on other parts.



posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by mahon
Here are two more images of the girl who was supposedly attacked.











The second photograph, one of the scratches has several parallel lines next to each other, as if she was scratched with something with an even but sharp surface.
A fingernail wouldn't leave this mark would it? Surely if it was a fingernail the lines would be more jaggered (sp?) and uneven.
I'm still sceptical about this, she could have used something other than her nails to cause this mark?
Hmm... interesting.

Rustyy
edit on 31/07/2012 by Rustyy because: Re-worded



posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
According to my religion the world had two types of "intelligent beings". Those of the seen and those of the unseen. Both classes live on earth. Both classes can have good and bad sects. Im no expert but thats what ive read online.

To protect yourself from the bad sects of the unseen you have to turn to Islam and seek the knowledge you will find in depth knowledge if you want to seek it.






top topics



 
14
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

log in

join


Help ATS Recover with your Donation.
read more: Help ATS Recover With Your Contribution